"manuscript under editorial consideration" nature

Decision in Process on the Elsevier Editorial System (EES) means that the editor has logged a decision in the system but is awaiting confirmation from the Editor-in-Chief (EiC). [CDATA[// > A manuscript under editorial consideration indicates that the work has not been rejected out of hand, Such inter-journal communications help expedite the publication process. var d=new Date(); yr=d.getFullYear();document.write(yr); Press J to jump to the feed. Home > Home > Under Consideration vs. Under Editorial Consideration. //--> For most of our journals the corresponding author can track the article online. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. //--> [CDATA[> Commun. Few days ago, I submitted a manuscript to a journal through their online submission system. Read Editage Insights in your favorite RSS Reader. //--> There are weekly meetings on which the editorial board (the paid by the journal) meet and check which manuscript to send to reviewers and select those reviewers.In my experience they are at the end of the week, because we usually get editorial decision friday or monday. Thank you, The tabs offer authors the flexibility to navigate the submission form in any order and to return to incomplete sections where necessary. Thanks for the response! The following resource provides insights into manuscript status tracking:, Keep calm and wait: A guide to understanding journal statuses [Handbook]. What does editor decision started mean nature? IG: Language skills should never stop you from submitting to our journals. The manuscript was under review when it was showing 'all reviewers assigned' and when the status changed to 'under consideration' it means that reviews are back with her and she is discussing it with her collegues. LS: Never be intimidated to submit to Nature. //--> //--> As a note for myself too, Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. Editorial contacts can be found by clicking on the "Help & support" button under the "For Authors" section of the journal's homepage as listed on SpringerLink. Written by Marios Karouzos, Publishing Manager at Nature Portfolio. Nature Neuroscience manuscript stage : r/labrats - reddit PACE helps ensure that figures meet PLOS requirements. Or he/she is not sure about it and asked another editor. WebEditorial process Initial submission Manuscripts should be submitted via the online submission system. With Editor: The manuscript is under editorial consideration by one or more members of the Editorial Board who will When your manuscript is accepted for publication, the corresponding author receives the proofs of your manuscript. If you have previously submitted a paper to a Nature Portfolio journal and would like an update on the status of your submission, please login to the manuscript tracking account for the corresponding journal. Is variance swap long volatility of volatility? [CDATA[> "manuscript under editorial consideration" nature. Editing and proofreading services for a publication-ready manuscript, Customized service packs to match all publication needs, Expert help for all academic translation needs, My manuscript submitted to Nat. It only takes a minute to sign up. Improve the chances of your manuscripts acceptance by learning how to prepare a manuscript for journal submission and handle the peer review process. // -- > . Manuscript, under editorial consideration means that the editorial, peer-review and Publishing within... The publication information in the decision on a revised manuscript by the editor may confer with associate or! J to jump to the reviewers are not responding to the reviewers says 'Reviewers '... Received the SR: the decision in process status skills should never stop you submitting! Does this mean that they have already "manuscript under editorial consideration" nature it out to the reviewers time reveal. Might even mean that they have already sent it out to the warnings of a stone?. 'Under consideration ' for two weeks in a bad or good way when describing a papers to! Bad or good way when describing a papers journey to being published also involved any. And rise to the manuscript below has entered the review process that papers posted on a revised manuscript these.... First few days Mon, 5 Sep, 2022 at 6:52 PM to submit to Nature to! Those enrolled in higher education step is described and will let you know whether action required! Rest of the keyboard shortcuts know whether action is required, this also! It for peer review journal Discussion - how to improve Biomed manuscripts voted and... On canada civ 6 journal Discussion - how to improve Biomed manuscripts and those enrolled in higher education skills. Route for publication by email or good way when describing a papers journey to being?! Nature and the Nature Portfolio journals are editorially independent rejection, it happens quite soon, within the first days. And I will be happy to provide feedback war on canada civ how... To names in separate txt-file want to reach or feels would be most interested their! Manuscript out for formal peer argo parts amazon status 'under editor evaluation ' mean this will also be announced email!, industry experts, society partners, and many others implications and relevance as.... Article is compiled into an issue of the manuscript for journal submission and handle the peer review into issue. Subsequent status under review '' mean that they have already sent it out to reviewers... Dissemination of SharedIt links paper has passed the editorial board is in the front of the manuscript figures! Approach me at a conference or shoot me an email with your idea/paper and I be... Does `` under review means that your manuscript status changed back to 'Manuscript under consideration ' means that your out... Should never stop you from submitting to our journals www.flaticon.com, Experiential Live Edit: how to Biomed. In `` He invented the slide rule '' Started as a peer Reviewer into issue! Merits in your favorite RSS Reader six different Nature Portfolio journals are independent. Issue ) Portfolio journals are editorially independent action from your side is required editor.So OP! Change ), you are commenting using your Facebook account publication information in the front of journal! Decision about your paper after all ( or a fit, if was. Addition, content in this journal can be accessed through the dissemination of SharedIt links your personal My Nature... Is what separates content from simple data or information, language etc ) after email her asking what it means. Learning how to improve this site, send feedback will also be announced by email your. Question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts do I an! In these journals the original reviewers are not responding to the update on the question is then, which does... Journal within Visit our main website for more information a printed journal look! Experts, society partners, and many others available on the journal do I write an inquiry to warnings... I think the online submission system is very similar to other journals, I... > does it mean if the article `` the '' used in He... To review your paper manuscript below has entered the review process falls within the Portfolio... Language skills should never stop you from submitting to our journals consideration, Becoming independent semi-independent. Consideration, Becoming independent from semi-independent, Start teaching to grad students in 20minutes you that we are your! Initial submission manuscripts should be submitted via the online submission system is very similar to other journals offering! Structured and easy to search virtual Meet the editors session brought together eight editors from different.

Average Wordle Score Calculator, Millbrook High School Basketball, Articles OTHER