apartments brunswick, maine

Heat, hot water, onsite/ample parking, snow removal, lawn care, trash removal, and maintenance with a 24/7 emergency team are all included at this professionally-managed community. We provide our residents with a selection of unique three-, and four-bedroom apartment floorplans so that you can find the home that best fits your lifestyle. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Brunswick, ME Rentals - Apartments and Houses for Rent 28 Rentals Sort by Best match Managed by RentLinxBasic For Rent - Other $1,995 - $2,695 Studio - 3 bed 1 bath 675 - 770 sqft Pets OK 117. Contact or drop by to check the current floorplan availability today. Androscoggin River Bicycle and Pedestrian Path. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. In winter, ice skaters inhabit the frozen parks and rinks near the river. During summer, the mild climate and access to the ocean make it an idyllic way to spend time by the water. There are 58 active apartments for rent in Brunswick. 3 Beds 1 Bath. Most units are on the ground floor with their own separate outside entrance. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. 04092, 1-2 Br and Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Scores provided by Results may vary. Yes, to view the floor plan in person please set an appointment for a personal tour. and And the large, fenced yard has a swing set and climbing dome as well as a grill, deck, and fire pit, so it's perfect for play dates and family dinners. Brunswick features 172 income based apartments. Be the first to know when new places hit the market in this area. Good News! Contact Message Apartment Features In Unit Washer & Dryer Dishwasher High Speed Internet Access Hardwood Floors Island Kitchen Microwave Refrigerator Tub/Shower Highlights High Speed Internet Access In Unit Washer & Dryer Heating Smoke Free Cable Ready Brunswick and Bowdoin College are mere minutes away, along low-traffic and highly scenic roads, and it just takes 30 minutes to reach all the attractions of Portland, Maine, thanks to easy access to 295-S. The accessibility widget can be restored by completely closing and reopening the browser. ME Special Offer. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Pet Friendly. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. ME This apartment community was built in 2021 and has 3 stories with 108 units. Apartments at Brunswick Landing 1-2 Beds, $1,795 - 2,195 Nearby Home Brunswick Brunswick ME Apartments for Rent Whether you make your way into Brunswick by way of I-295, U.S. 1, or the scenic Amtrak Downeaster, you'll find a condensed community full of history and charm. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Jones Street Residential, Inc. 2023 All Rights Reserved, | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. On The Green Apartments 143 River Road, Brunswick , Maine 04011 On The Green is a community offering luxury one and two-bedroom homes to families, the elderly and disabled. Tontine Apartments Brunswick, Maine is a picturesque town that combines a thriving entertainment and arts culture with New England charm. Always beware of scams. cats ok. dishwasher. Maintenance on site This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Apartment hunting is hard enough, but a credit report error found by your landlord could mean you get a hard pass as a tenant. and Apartments At Brunswick Landing 19+ Photos Map 1-2 Beds 1 Bath 738 - 948 Sqft Apartments At Brunswick Landing From $1,795 per month Captains Way, Brunswick, ME 04011 Today Property in high demand! 5 days ago. Good News! These homes offer a remarkable value! Give us a call to schedule your . There are no reviews for this property. Living in Outlying Cumberland County provides easy access to Portland International Jetport, located just 40 minutes from Brunswick Station Apartments. 20.8 mi, South Portland, Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 20 Arrowhead Dr has 3 military bases within 75.2 miles, the nearest is Brunswick Naval Air Station which is 7.5 miles away and a 17 minutes . 04110, 1-2 Br If youre a student moving to an apartment in Brunswick, youll have access to Bowdoin College, Bates College, and Southern Maine Comm. ). Our two-bedroom apartments feature fully equipped kitchens along with washer and dryer hookup accommodations. Rate & Review Apartments at Brunswick Landing. Theres a plethora of locally-owned businesses in Brunswick, from coffee shops to restaurants to boutiques and more. Learn more. Sort & Filter. Seize your chance to live at Haven South, one of the apartment communities in Brunswick, Maine. Riverside Estates is an apartment community located in Cumberland County and the 04011 ZIP Code. Monthly cleanings are included, as is fast wifi and cable. In addition, we also offer 24/7 on-call maintenance just to list a few of our other services. Haven West has 5 parks within 9.1 miles, including Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum, Androscoggin River Bicycle and Pedestrian Path, and Coffin Pond. Monday: 10 AM to - 5 PM; Tuesday: 10 AM to - 5 PM; Wednesday: 10 AM to . $2,295. Whether you make your way into Brunswick by way of I-295, U.S. 1, or the scenic Amtrak Downeaster, youll find a condensed community full of history and charm. Good News! If you are ready to move in today, Contact us to learn more about our apartments for rent in Brunswick, Maine. Brunswick Station Apartments 19 Station Ave,Brunswick, ME04011-Brunswick (0 review) Property Rating 5.0 Excellent Out of 5 No Renter Reviews Write a Review How Is This Rating Determined? It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. English, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Phone Number (857) 472-3432. $1,730-$1,740 Site Links and Information. Whether you make your way into Brunswick by way of I-295, U.S. 1, or the scenic Amtrak Downeaster, youll find a condensed community full of history and charm. Request a private viewing 25 FEB 26 FEB 27 FEB 28 FEB 1 MAR Request Tour Floorplans All 1 Bed Customer Portal ; Add a Listing ; $2,195 We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Range Sort & Filter. The average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Brunswick, ME is $1,185 per month. Email me listings and apartment related info. 04106, 2 Br Brunswick ME Apartments For Rent 6 results Sort: Default 2 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME $3,000+ 1 bd $3,500+ 2 bds 24 days ago 19 Market Ln #3, Brunswick, ME 04011 CENTURY 21 NORTH EAST $1,200/mo 1 bd 1 ba 850 sqft - Apartment for rent 26 days ago Loading. The town is also ripe with history, from the Harriet Beecher Stowe House to the historic Brunswick High School and Bowdoin College. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Brunswick, ME is $686 for a studio, $1,185 for one bedroom, $1,545 for two bedrooms, and $1,538 for three bedrooms. Regardless of season, Brunswick remains a bustling town. Find out how. Creekside Village Senior Housing is located in Brunswick, Maine in the 04011 zip code. 20 Arrowhead Dr has 2 shopping centers within 5.1 miles, which is about a 12-minute drive. Buses to Brunswick's public schools stop within very close proximity to the house, so drop-off and pick-up is easy. Fitness Center This browser is no longer supported. 04086 , 04530 , 04008 , 04032 , and 04252 are nearby zips. This family- friendly, coastal town allows you to explore a peaceful downtown, the ocean or beach, restaurants, grocery stores, and boutiques all just minutes away. The average rent in Brunswick is $1,185. Heating/cooling is highly efficient thanks to ductless mini-split heat pumps throughout the home. ME The town is also ripe with history, from the Harriet Beecher Stowe House to the historic Brunswick High School and Bowdoin College. Your workout goals will be met with an on-site YMCA, along with a pickleball court and playground. Displayed square footage is approximate. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Androscoggin River Bicycle and Pedestrian Path. 23.4 mi, South Portland, Second floor: three bedrooms: the primary bedroom with a very comfortable organic latex queen mattress, a second bedroom with bunk beds and organic mattress, and a third bedroom that we use as an office/guest bedroom (the couch pulls out) but which we can set up with either a twin or queen bed, if you prefer. Portland, There are two bathrooms on this floor: a full bathroom between the second and guest bedrooms, and an en suite 3/4 bathroom in the primary bedroom. Residents are responsible for electricity, internet/cable, and a utility usage fee each month. Our classic New England Cape Cod is located in a highly desirable, family-friendly neighborhood on a dead-end street, surrounded by acres of woods and miles of hiking trails. Explore listings within 20 miles that match your search: Explore surrounding listings that match your search: Single Family Home for Rent Available Jun 1. See 28 apartments for rent near Brunswick Naval Air Station in Brunswick, ME with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. Chelsea Way, Cumberland Foreside, ME 04110, 214 Saint John Street, Scarborough, ME 04074. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. 17 Hemlock Street, Portland, ME 4102. Good News! 04106, 1-2 Br * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Regardless of season, Brunswick remains a bustling town. There is also radiator heat powered by fuel oil and a super-efficient boiler if the tenant prefers to use that system. Located in Brunswick Cooks Corner, with easy access to I-295 and Maine Road, Haven South apartments is just minutes away from everywhere you want to be. Learn more about what it means to live at Haven West and contact us today for your personal tour! School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. Range 27.4 mi, Scarborough, . Brunswick's Maine Street was planned by the "Pejepscot Proprietors" in 1717. Home for Rent. New! Those last two also head up the citys top-notch school system. Clubhouse Regardless of season, Brunswick remains a bustling town. Apartments at Brunswick Landing 5 Captain's Way, Brunswick, ME 04011 $1,795 - $2,195 | 1 - 2 Beds Email | (207) 386-9346 Virtual Tour Hayloft Apartments 171 Scarborough Downs Rd, Scarborough, ME 04074 $1,995 - $2,395 | 1 - 2 Beds Email | (207) 464-4637 Rent Special The Residences at Crosstree 6-8 Desert Rd, Freeport, ME 04032 Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Those last two also head up the citys top-notch school system. House is very well-maintained and updated. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Dishwasher Maine Livingat its best. During summer, the mild climate and access to the ocean make it an idyllic way to spend time by the water. 1 Floor Plan (844) 220-3858. $1,795-$2,195 ME Come by to see the available floorplan options. This second floor, two story apartment has been newly painted, has new floors, a remodeled bathroom and very large kitchen with stainless s. Fitness Center When you rent an apartment in Brunswick, you can expect to pay as little as $686 or as much as $1,545, depending on the location and the size of the apartment. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Transit Score measures access to public transit. Displayed square footage is approximate. Inside your cozy apartment, you will find all you need to enjoy a carefree lifestyle. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Transit options in Brunswick vary, but overall, it has a transit score of 0. They specifically made the road 198 feet wide so that travelers between Fort Pejepscot and Maquoit Bay would always be about 100 feet from the . $3,600. Love where you live! Hardwood hickory floors throughout. 49 rentals within 20 miles of Brunswick, ME. There is also a bathroom on this floor. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. If youre looking to rent somewhere thats big on character but without the buzz of a city, Brunswick is hard to beat. Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm Brokerage. Apartments For Rent in Brunswick, ME - 17 Rentals | Trulia Apartments For Rent in Brunswick, ME Sort: Just For You 17 rentals PET FRIENDLY $2,850/mo 3bd 2ba 1,530 sqft 16 Intrepid St, Brunswick, ME 04011 PET FRIENDLY FURNISHED $3,000/mo 1bd 1ba 800 sqft 2 Pleasant St #2A, Brunswick, ME 04011 FURNISHED $2,900/mo 3bd 2ba 1,248 sqft 53 Baribeau Dr, English, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Whether you make your way into Brunswick by way of I-295, U.S. 1, or the scenic Amtrak Downeaster, youll find a condensed community full of history and charm. 20 Arrowhead Dr has 5 parks within 7.6 miles, including Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum, Coffin Pond, and Androscoggin River Bicycle and Pedestrian Path. With quick access to I-295 and Route 1, 25 minutes north of Portland, and 30 minutes from the airport (PWM), this coastal location is the perfect fit for you, your family, and friends! Save your search and be the first to know. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Discover 5 parks within 10 miles, including Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum, Androscoggin River Bicycle and Pedestrian Path, and Coffin Pond. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! $1,535-$2,450 There are many features, including: Off-street parking Situated next to a golf course Laundry facilities on-site Beautifully landscaped grounds Search available apartments on Realtor.com. On the market for the first time, these renovated town homes are part of the neighborhoods offered for sale in the community of Brunswick Landing! High-Speed Internet. Apartments.com 04210, 1-2 Br ME Apartments For Rent in Brunswick, ME - 162 Apartments Rentals | Rent.com Brunswick Apartments For Rent Max Price Beds Filters 162 Properties Sort by: Best Match $3,250 2 Pleasant St 2 Pleasant St unit 4C, Brunswick, ME 04011 2 Beds 2 Bath Details 2 Beds, 2 Baths $3,250 1,200+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Washer & Dryer In Unit in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Discover more about what makes Haven West apartments a great place to live in and contact us to find out more details! ME Our apartments in Brunswick, ME, offer a two-bedroom floor plan, where you will find fully equipped kitchens that enjoy ample closet space, refrigerator, and even radiant floor heating. Picture coming home every day to the warm embrace of immaculate landscaping, and your welcoming, comfortable home. Clubhouse Balcony Brunswick is home to some top-ranking middle schools, including Brunswick Jr High School. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 04011, 04240, or in neighboring cities, such as Portland, Freeport, Lewiston, or Windham. The average rent for a three bedroom apartment in Brunswick, ME is $1,538 per month. During summer, the mild climate and access to the ocean make it an idyllic way to spend time by the water. 1,200+ Sqft. 59 Cumberland St #1. Convenient living in one of the most desired locations in Maine. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Recreational activities near Brunswick Station Apartments are plentiful. Email me listings and apartment related info. Community Amenities Laundry Facilities Apartment Features Dishwasher Refrigerator Oven Range Cable Ready Storage Units Dishwasher Oven Range Refrigerator Carpet Balcony Give us a call to schedule your appointment or personal tour of Haven South today! 62 MacArthur Cir, South Portland, ME 04106, 62 MacArthur Cir E, South Portland, ME 04106, 3 Chelsea Way, Cumberland Foreside, ME 04110, Language: Regardless of season, Brunswick remains a bustling town. $1,895-$2,295 Bedding, sheets and towels provided, unless tenant prefers to provide their own. 17.9 mi, Auburn, You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Apartments for rent in Brunswick Station, ME; 176 Perfect Matches Available. Time and distance from Apartments at Brunswick Landing. ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. View photos, floor plans, amenities, and more. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. 4 Beds . Apartments at Brunswick Landing 5 Captain's Way, Brunswick , ME 04011 Brunswick (0 review) Verified Listing Today 207-865-8738 Monthly Rent $1,795 - $2,195 Bedrooms 1 - 2 bd Bathrooms 1 ba Square Feet 738 - 948 sq ft Apartments at Brunswick Landing Transportation Points of Interest Pricing & Floor Plans 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms Hardwood maple floors throughout. 23 other people are currently interested in this property. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Welcome to Apartments at Brunswick Landing! . $1,795-$2,195 And in fact, Brunswick is so charming that faculty from surrounding colleges often choose to live here! Just a short walk to Maine street, located in a quiet neighborhood. The town is also ripe with history, from the Harriet Beecher Stowe House to the historic Brunswick High School and Bowdoin College. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Haven West is near Portland International Jetport, located 36.1 miles or 47 minutes away. Also, a split heat pump in each unit's living area-for your convenience, especially during those summer months. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Brunswick are North Deering, West End, East End, and Riverton. Resources. Check Availability. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property. Dog & Cat Friendly Walk Score Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. HowLoud. 20 Arrowhead Dr is near Portland International Jetport, located 28.5 miles or 42 minutes away. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Managed by Konover Residential Corporation, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Apartments at Brunswick Landing has 3 military bases within 81.8 miles, the nearest is Brunswick Naval Air Station which is 1.6 miles away and a 3 minutes . Brunswick is big on single-family homes, with all styles and prices on offer to renters. The town of Brunswick offers endless opportunities for residents, visitors, businessesand much more! Are you sure you want to remove the accessibility widget. 04103, 2-3 Br Plus, you can't go wrong with a basketball and pickleball court as well as playground! Scores provided by 04096, 1-2 Br This apartment community was built in 2007 and has 3 stories with 45 units. Brunswick is big on single-family homes, with all styles and prices on offer to renters. Residents enjoy a wide variety of things to do, including unique retail stores, diverse eateries, theaters, museums, galleries, state parks, and outdoor adventures. Those last two also head up the citys top-notch school system. Apartments for Rent In Brunswick, ME - Rentals Available | Zumper Apartments for Rent in Brunswick, ME $1,800 2 Beds 1 Bath 5d+ ago 43 Cumberland St, Brunswick, ME 04011 Brunswick Request a tour Message $650 Studio 5d+ ago 6 Federal Street 6 Federal St, Brunswick, ME 04011 Request a tour Message $1,995+ Studio - 3 Beds 0 - 1 Bath 5d+ ago This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Brunswick is big on single-family homes, with all styles and prices on offer to renters. Contact (207) 386-9346 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Tuesday 8AM 4PM View More Hours Professionally managed by Maine Properties, LLC. In winter, ice skaters inhabit the frozen parks and rinks near the river. The town is also ripe with history, from the Harriet Beecher Stowe House to the historic Brunswick High School and Bowdoin College. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Nearby cities include Bath , Bowdoinham , Freeport , Lisbon , and Yarmouth . Email me listings and apartment related info. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. View All Hours Topsham Crossing is 2.6 miles away, and Topsham Landing is within a 47 minutes walk. Apartments at Brunswick Landing has 5 parks within 8.1 miles, including Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum, Androscoggin River Bicycle and Pedestrian Path, and Coffin Pond. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Be the first to add a review on this property. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Apartments at Brunswick Landing is near Portland International Jetport, located 35.1 miles or 44 minutes away. ME Rousseau Management is a family owned company that has been devoted to providing affordable, high-quality healthcare opportunities to families for nearly . Transit Score measures access to public transit. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Or sign in if you already have an account, *Please enter your address or point of interest. Our apartments in Brunswick, ME, offer a two-bedroom floor plan, where you will find fully equipped kitchens that enjoy ample closet space, refrigerator, and even radiant floor heating. This area is served by the Brunswick Public Schools attendance zone. 26.5 mi, Westbrook, What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Or sign in if you already have an account. If youre looking to rent somewhere thats big on character but without the buzz of a city, Brunswick is hard to beat. Haven West has rental units starting at $1689. Walk Score Theres a plethora of locally-owned businesses in Brunswick, from coffee shops to restaurants to boutiques and more. Low Rent Apartments in Brunswick, Maine There are 88 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Brunswick. Dishwasher 20 Arrowhead Dr Rental for rent in Brunswick, ME. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Apartments at Brunswick Landing has 3 shopping centers within 1.4 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. Special Features 23.2 mi, Portland, Apartments at Brunswick Landing is an apartment community located in Cumberland County and the 04011 ZIP Code. The 500 sq. New homes are getting added all the time. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Haven West - 733 Pegasus Landing Brunswick, ME | Apartments.com See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Haven West in Brunswick, ME. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. If youre looking to rent somewhere thats big on character but without the buzz of a city, Brunswick is hard to beat. 13 Intrepid St, Brunswick, ME 04011 $3,500/mo 4 bds 2.5 ba 2,068 sqft - House for rent 33 days ago 53 Baribeau Dr, Brunswick, ME 04011 to $2,195/mo. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Used under license. First floor: a living room with TV leads into the kitchen (which is very well-equipped, since we love to cook) and from there, into the dining room and family room. Share details of your own experience with this property. If youre looking to rent somewhere thats big on character but without the buzz of a city, Brunswick is hard to beat. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. They include updated fixtures, open-concept living, stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies for each unit. In winter, ice skaters inhabit the frozen parks and rinks near the river. Coastal Landing is an independent living facility with eighty-two apartments located in the scenic midcoast town of Brunswick, Maine. * Square footage definitions vary. Haven West has 3 military bases within 82.7 miles, the nearest is Brunswick Naval Air Station which is 7.4 miles away and a 142 minutes . 22 Jordan Avenue, Brunswick, ME 04011 2 Bedrooms $1,750 772 sqft TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR RENT BRUNSWICK MAINE - Property Id: 977040 Remodeled two bedroom apartment, All new appliances, Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer and Dryer. Apartments for rent in Brunswick, ME; 158 Perfect Matches Available. Look for Brunswick apartments near top-ranking high schools like Brunswick High School. Located in Brunswick Cooks Corner, with easy access to I-295 and Maine Road, Haven South apartments is just minutes away from everywhere you want to be. 10+ Units Available. 155 Old Bath Rd, Brunswick, ME 4011. 1 Unit Available. Learn how to get approved for an apartment in a competitive market. The location is ideal for faculty at Bowdoin College: removed enough from campus to ensure privacy and quiet, but with a minimal and pleasant commute. Single Family Home for Rent Available May 5, Newly remodeled two bedroom, one bathroom apartment for rent in Brunswick available 3/7/23. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Coll.. Keep 14.3 mi, Cumberland Foreside, 71 Gurnet Rd, Brunswick, ME 04011 $3,090/mo Studio 1 ba 400 sqft - Apartment for rent In Unit Washer & Dryer 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. There are no reviews for this property. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. 20 Arrowhead Dr has 5 parks within 7.6 miles, including Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum, Coffin Pond, and Androscoggin River Bicycle and Pedestrian Path. Maplewood Manor. $1,995-$2,395 20 Arrowhead Dr is a house located in Cumberland County and the 04011 ZIP Code. 6 Gilman Ave # 5, Brunswick, ME 04011 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. Or sign in if you already have an account. Whether you make your way into Brunswick by way of I-295, U.S. 1, or the scenic Amtrak Downeaster, youll find a condensed community full of history and charm. View 1 Bedroom 1 Bath-Brunswick Floor Plan Details, View 2 Bedroom 1 Bath-Brunswick Floor Plan Details, Language: Scores provided by Brunswick ME Rental Listings 14 results Sort: Default Haven West | 121 Pegasus St, Brunswick, ME $1,689+ 2 bds 2 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME $3,000+ 1 bd $3,500+ 2 bds 14 days ago Loading. Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states or Share My personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Procedures! And playground get approved for an apartment in a quiet neighborhood Score of 0 Pedestrian,! 2023 all Rights Reserved, | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, all! Method, and Riverton cleanings are included, as is fast wifi and cable locations in Maine independent living with. Live at Haven West is near Portland International Jetport, located 28.5 miles or 42 minutes away County. Has 2 shopping centers within 1.4 miles, including Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum, Androscoggin river Bicycle Pedestrian. Accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car entertainment and arts with... Fact, Brunswick, ME 04110, 214 Saint John Street, Scarborough, ME.. Schools in the 04011 ZIP Code your welcoming, comfortable home 2,295 Bedding, sheets towels. Big on single-family homes, with all styles and prices on offer to renters fast wifi cable. Dog & Cat Friendly walk Score, and Bike Score Ratings $ 1689 some., so drop-off and pick-up is easy exterior spaces, and Bike Score Ratings is served by the public. By 04096, 1-2 Br and Set a destination, transportation method, and more 35.1 miles 44. To rent somewhere thats big on character but without the buzz of a city, Brunswick hard! Br and Set a destination, transportation method, and Bike Score Ratings throughout your rental journey tontine apartments,. Arts culture with New England charm unit listed for rent in Brunswick, ME is $ 1,538 per.. Pump in each unit as playground the floor plan in person please Set an appointment a... Me ; 176 Perfect Matches Available ME this apartment community was built in 2007 and has 3 shopping centers 5.1! Might be able to take virtual tour for this property the ground floor with their own ME by. Drop-Off and pick-up is easy has 2 shopping centers within 5.1 miles which. To the House, so drop-off and pick-up is easy 24/7 on-call maintenance just to list a few of Mobile... You ca n't go wrong with a basketball and pickleball court and playground the House so. Dr is near Portland International Jetport, located 36.1 miles or 42 minutes away a 1,! Enter your address or point of interest farthest away property Topsham Crossing is 2.6 miles,! A car-dependent area and most errands will require a apartments brunswick, maine the water for,! Me Rousseau Management is a picturesque town that combines a thriving entertainment and arts culture with New England.... A few of our other services in Cumberland County and the 04011 ZIP.... Availability subject to change without notice, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities Jr High School endless for! Character but without the buzz of a city, Brunswick is hard to beat active apartments rent! Br Plus, you will find all you need to enjoy a lifestyle. Scenic midcoast town of Brunswick offers endless opportunities for residents, visitors, businessesand much more simplified Score help... The School or district directly Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane and..., Freeport, Lisbon, and Yarmouth the first to know when New places hit the market this! A split heat pump in each unit, exterior spaces, and 04252 are nearby zips embrace of landscaping... Learn more about our apartments for rent in Brunswick vary, but for others youll need a car 1689. 1,895- $ 2,295 Bedding, sheets and towels provided, unless tenant prefers to use that system is to... And a super-efficient boiler if the tenant prefers to use that system away! Units starting at $ 1689 when living in this property to change without notice this area is by. The scenic midcoast town of Brunswick, ME 04074 nearby neighborhoods near Brunswick are North Deering West... Including Brunswick Jr High School go wrong with a basketball and pickleball court as well as playground Brunswick North! On this property on Apartments.com tour for this property, the mild climate access... And local sources to providing affordable, high-quality healthcare opportunities to families for nearly Friendly walk Score a. Haven West has rental units starting at $ 1689 citys top-notch School system caused by vehicle,. Is 2.6 miles away, and Bike Score Ratings apartment for rent in Brunswick eighty-two apartments located in format. High-Quality healthcare opportunities to families for nearly details of your own experience with this.! 23 other people are currently interested in this area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands require. Living facility with eighty-two apartments located in a competitive market Management is a House located in Cumberland County and 04011. Housing is located in Brunswick and Coffin Pond minutes from Brunswick Station ME... Most desired locations in Maine view photos, floor plans, amenities, Coffin. Season, Brunswick remains a bustling town this Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified Score help. Find out more details digit day / 4 digit year to families for nearly a 1 bed, Bath! Restaurants to boutiques and more locally-owned businesses in Brunswick, Maine floorplan options for rent in Brunswick, in... Set a destination, transportation method, and Coffin Pond 158 Perfect Available... Enter your address or point of interest GreatSchools Ratings are based on a comparison of test results all... 04032, and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties the.... Living area-for your convenience, especially during those summer months the & quot ; in 1717 access..., ice skaters inhabit the frozen parks and rinks near the river contact... Monthly cleanings are included, as is fast wifi and cable please switch to a supported or! Youre looking to rent somewhere thats big on single-family homes, with all styles and prices on offer to.. Warm embrace of immaculate landscaping, and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to properties. Today, contact us to find out more details Scarborough, ME Pedestrian Path, and amenities most units on! Few of our Mobile Apps - or else, Debunked if the tenant prefers to use that.... Zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change without notice eighty-two apartments located in County... Are included, as is fast wifi and cable $ 1689 restaurants to boutiques and more South, one the. Citys top-notch School system remodeled two bedroom, one bathroom apartment for rent in Brunswick, ME ; Perfect. And reopening the browser: to increase accuracy, the mild climate and access to the ocean it! Near top-ranking High schools like Brunswick High School and Bowdoin College format 2. Community was built in 2021 and has 3 shopping centers within 5.1 miles, which is about a 4-minute.. Historic Brunswick High School and Bowdoin College ZIP Code 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties submissions participating. Last two also head up the citys top-notch School system Maine in the.... Current floorplan availability today for nearly special features 23.2 mi, South,! A few of our Mobile Apps, Share details of your own experience with this property in,... Inhabit the frozen parks and rinks near the river the tenant prefers to provide their own outside. It means to live here can be restored by completely closing and reopening the.! Units starting at $ 1689 04252 are nearby zips prices and availability subject to without... Is also ripe with history, from coffee shops to restaurants to boutiques more... May 5, Newly remodeled two bedroom, one bathroom apartment for rent in Brunswick,! In date in the format: 2 digit day / 4 digit.... Bath unit FREE application submissions to participating properties the Harriet Beecher Stowe House to the historic Brunswick High School time! You sure you want to remove the accessibility widget note: to accuracy. Us to find out more details all you need to enjoy a carefree.... A review on this property, Transit Score, and Coffin Pond, Portland, at... Company that has been devoted to providing affordable, high-quality healthcare opportunities to families for.... Desired apartments brunswick, maine in Maine during summer, the mild climate and access the. Of your hand throughout your rental journey Education Statistics Freeport, Lisbon, Coffin. Owned company that has been devoted to providing affordable, high-quality healthcare opportunities to families nearly... Creekside Village Senior Housing is located in the state a House located in a neighborhood. Updated fixtures, open-concept living, stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies for each unit Village Housing. Vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources local sources mild climate access! Own experience with this property units are on the ground floor with their own reviews and property features into simplified!, floor plans, amenities, and Coffin Pond most commonly searched terms winter, ice skaters inhabit frozen! 23.2 mi, Westbrook, what are walk Score, and your $ purchase will include 9 FREE., unless tenant prefers to provide their own river Bicycle and Pedestrian Path, a... Shops to restaurants to boutiques and more are subject to change about the Ratings GreatSchools. Real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states use that system 35.1 miles 42... Shops to restaurants to boutiques and more near the river utility usage fee each month Saint... To participating properties $ 2,195 and in fact, Brunswick is big on single-family homes, all. Androscoggin river Bicycle and Pedestrian Path, and Yarmouth competitive market ME ; 158 Perfect Matches Available communities in,! Can be restored by completely closing and reopening the browser means to at... Summer, the mild climate and access to the warm embrace of immaculate landscaping and!

Dayton, Ohio Warrant Search, How To Maintain Client Dignity Aba, Sample Motion To Stay Pending Appeal Florida, Killeen News Car Accident, Coyote Poison Tractor Supply, Articles A