el paso times obituaries today

Act today. Reward offered 598 4363 LOST : Silver male poodle in Eastwood area Please call 592-4319 $50 Reward. paternat grandparents are: Ray and Nina Del-gado. 1 views 3rd failed drug test on probation how to pronounce knife prezi grubhub campus dining not working is scott mitchell related to micky flanagan is there a ferry from boston to nova scotia what happened between bounty hunter d and patty mayo 3rd failed 1975 Lee T. Ward. News Sports Business Opinion Entertainment Obituaries eNewspaper Legals. 581-0434 4954 Doniphan A ttunhill ii K8SONNEI SERVO OF R fASO 111 444 Eucutn Cent Sw 200 i v 532-1426 ! Pallbearers will be Mike Davidson, Andy Feste. Monday in the Harding Orr & McDaniel Montana Avenue Chapel. 545 2718 Instruction ' iS-Schools; Instruction 210 Montana Avenue 533-2629 MODERN professional horse shoeing school. Rev. Click for today's El Paso Times newspaper from El Paso, Texas. LOST: Male Bluepoint Siamese, short tail, vicinity of Willow & Texas. Offers may not be applicable at all locations or in all states. Alice she was a Queen DIVA! One person was killed and three were injured in a shooting at a mall in El Paso, Texas, Wednesday. Texico, N.M., 4 brothers, Amos McDonald, Ratlilf City, Okla.. Clifton McDonald, Johnson, Kansas, Clyde McDonald, Texico. Weskdiys. At Dignity Memorial, we strive to get every detail right the first time, every time. Isabel Acosta, age 83, of El Paso, Texas passed away on Saturday, February 25, 2023. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Survived by 3 daughters. Mother, Mrs. Helen Bellfield. Formal or Accelerated methods. : D-307-CV-2022-02278 JUDGE: Manuel I. Arrieta ANITA CLINK, Plaintiff, v. HENRY G. O'NEIL; THE ESTATE OF ELLA B. SANCHEZ, deceased; and HER KNOWN HEIRS as follows: MARIA LORRAINE LUGO, MARIE YANCY, ELIZABETH MINCH, DONALD SANCHEZ, DENNIS SANCHEZ, RONALD SANCHEZ, and RUBY LUNA; and any UNKNOWN HEIRS OF THE ESTATE OF ELLA B. SANCHEZ WHO MAY CLAIM AN INTEREST IN THE SUBJECT REAL PROPERTY; and THE ESTATE OF ERROL M. BACA, deceased; AND HIS KNOWN HEIRS as follows: ELIZABETH BACA AGUILAR AND JOANNE BACA; and any UNKNOWN HEIRS OF THE ESTATE OF ERROL M. BACA WHO MAY CLAIM AN INTEREST IN THE SUBJECT REAL PROPERTY, and ANY UNKNOWN DEFENDANTS WHO MAY CLAIM AN INTEREST IN THE SUBJECT PROPERTY, Defendants. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search El Paso obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. . Equal Opportunity Agency 532-5969 OPEN TODAY 10 'TILL 1PM Eastside 779 5454. 13 Personals EL PASO MINT 565-2731 Zodiac & pure silver coins. Lyndon, Kans. Quitman. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Recently, he was very proud of being inducted into the El Paso County Historical Society Hall of Fame. Search El Paso obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. All rights reserved. Whether you need immediate assistance or are planning ahead, our team is here to guide you through the process of arranging for funeral and cremation needs. On Saturday morning, February 25, 2023, at 9:56 A.M., a Detective with the El Paso Police Department was working the Black History Month Parade and was flagged down by two citizens about a man threatening people inside of the business with a gun. Cemetery. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. He loved Texas Western and proudly earned his business degree. El Paso. Pallbearers will be J. We understand that losing a loved one is a difficult experience and we are committed to helping our families with compassionate, professional and personal service. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Simple can still mean exceptional. 8 "Income Tax Service" NOW! 533-6672 for interview. 3 months, old. Card of Thanks ClaumcotionS 5-Card of Thanks Guadalupe F. Chavez Wishes to express their sincere and heartfelt thanks to relatives and friends for the many expressions of sympathy and the beautiful floral tributes in their bereavement, at the loss of our Mother and Grandmother, Guadalupe F. Chavez. Bus. Robert P. Perel, lawyer, itinerant traveler, man-of-letters and collector of art, celebrated his 80th birthday on Aug. 8, 2022, at his El Paso home on the eastern slope of the Franklin Mountains. Family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Turquoise jewelry. Featured Releases Morning Sid Mall. I dont know the details yet. Pallbearers; John Bolander, Joe Bone, Ray Eldeman; Ed Kittle. He is also survived by his aunts and uncles: Bruce and Paula Green, Tim and Lori Green, Patrick Green, Laura Ellen and Alan Al-Sayed, Ann and David Rachel, and Brad Kirby; and numerous cousins. deceased, late ot El Paso County. On your own instrument in your home. Call 751-9823. ; 150 REWARD - Lost female German Shepherd "CHOKE Y." Page 23 What you can find Marriage Announcements Social Pages Birth. Texas having been duly appointed Independent Executrix of the Estate ot Alberto Faustino Trevino. El Paso Times - Classifieds Landing Page El Paso Times Classifieds Introducing our new online system Now it's easier than ever to place an ad and find what you're looking for24 hours a. Showing 10 of 22926 obituaries SORTED BY MOST RECENT FIRST Linda G. Wilde 12-04-1940 - 17-02-2023 Linda G. Wilde, age 82, of El Paso, Texas passed away on Friday, February 17, 2023. My post office address is 1617 Bassett, El Paso. VA APPROVED. My father was a subscriber of the EP Times for more than 20 years. Lisa was a mother, daughter, granddaughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin and friend. Posted on 26 Feb in delores winans grandchildren. We extend our appreciation to the Hospice of El Paso and our heartfelt thanks to caregivers Rosenda Bujanda, Norma Antunas, Raquel Serrano, Mary Ponce, Rosa Lopez, and Guadalupe Castruite.. God rest his soul. He "has one sister, Leslie and one brother, Jimmy. El Paso Federal Justice Center, 660 South Mesa Hills Drive. What you need to know about upcoming season, Chalk, love and kindness: Messages spotlight teen dating violence, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. The Dignity Memorial online obituary search tool gives you access to obituaries from thousands of locations across North America. I weighed 7 lbs., 7 ozs. Los Angeles. Independent E xecutor of the Estate ot Stella M. Saunders. 915-252-6209, A Lawn & Landscape * TREE FALL CLEAN-UPS* BBB: Start With Trust 915-533-9925, A PLUS CABINETS The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Sunset Funeral Home opened on 750 North Carolina in 1989. Audited. The stories are very clear, the app keeps you updated on top stories you missed, and it is the cheapest of all my subscriptions. Yes, simply like this page on facebook or search Obituary in El Paso on facebook. 751 7898 4525 Vulcan DOT . Feb. 3rd. 3331 Alameda 532 1321 GUERRA Francisco Guerra, 54. Pedro Boss Felix Jr. passed away on Monday July 4, 2022. Small chain around neck. Greg Abbott tweeted Wednesday, I spoke to Mayor Leeser about the shooting tonight in El Paso. At the age of 34, Martha decided to attend college herself. el paso times obituaries today. Her incredibly precise watercolor and ink drawings of birds were said by some to be better than Audubons. He was born September 02, 1954 in Los Angeles, CA to Joe Munoz and Olga Ortega Munoz. As a talented artist herself, Lindsay pursued her passion by working towards an MFA at the University of New Mexico Las Cruces. If for some reason youre dissatisfied with any aspect of your service, well refund that portion of the service. 584-0267 LOST: Northeast Ft. Bliss area, pet Raccoon. 4 grandchildren, 1 brother, Tomas Morales. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Phone N.P.C. Carmel Funeral Home 1755 Zaragoza El Paso, Texas 79936 915.857.3535 1225 E. Irving Blvd. .it u.m mm to mMr In our Special VALENTINE PERSONAL y column on t-eoruary uin ana im. One person has been taken into custody, El Paso police spokesperson Sgt. She was born in El Paso, Texas on May 9, 1942 to Syble (slim) and Dorothy Burnam Bibb. 821 8050 BOOKKEEPING 8. Your IP: 109, of the Original Townsite of Las Cruces, filed September 15, 1853, Dona Ana County records and being more particularly described as follows, to wit: Beginning at a 1/2 " iron rod found on the South line of E. Hadley Avenue for the Northwest corner of the tract herein described, whence the Southwest intersection of E. Hadley Avenue and N. Tornillo Avenue bears S.97. LOST: Maroon Suede wallet, please return papers & ID only. CHRIS BRADSHAW'S SCHOOL OF FLORAL ART f. DESIGN 2006 N. Piedras 566 5091 SOUTHWEST CONSERVATORY OF MUSIC 2629 E. YANDELL 565 3941 ADULT DANCE CLASSES 772-6301 BASSETT BALLROOM SCHOOL ISA-Music Teachers ORGAN TUTOR I NG - Wurlitzer factory authorized instructor with BA Degree. High school grad. Ins/Bond. 533-6672 for interview and arrangements. You witt receive on oftroetive wropped souvenir edition con foimng your bo by 'ft birtf (announcement. . Survived by daughters, Mrs. Mariam Eastman, El Paso. AND WHEREAS, the said Application will be heard by the said Court at El Paso Texas, on the 3rd day of March, A.D.. 1975, at 2:00 o'clock P.M. Inferior services are like Oats that already went thru A Horse. Call 915-820-3231 El Paso Times | RV Camper Trailers 2022. We've added eNewspapers to the app We've updated the For You tab so that all your personalized features are easy to find. And we've resolved bugs to improve the user experience. Recent Obituaries | Mt. Read more. 4 ozs.. and 19 inches long. ALICIA CHACON, Clerk of the County Court, El Paso County. Steven Clifton James passed peacefully at home surrounded by family and friends on November 13, 2021, after a courageous battle with pulmonary fibrosis. She has sister Ester Maria and a brother Rafael Jose. Cloudflare Ray ID: 78bb1346bd856907 Limit By Year: Go. $250 CUTE TINY CHIHUAHUA PUPPIES VARIETY OF COLORS FREE DELIVERY (915)299-0093. LOST: 3Vi month male Bluepoint Siamese. Let us know what's going on! You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. of Los Angeles, Calif. El Paso, TX. Huntsvilie, Ala.. 8 grandchildren. Prices quoted exclude applicable taxes. El Paso County Texas A - Obituaries and Death Notices ACOSTA, JESUS J. Jesus J. Acosta, said to be the oldest living native resident of El Paso, died at his home at 2015 Magoflin avenue yesterday. and standing at 194 inches. Ms. Denise Miss Texas Mami. Philip J. Berry officating. Mr. Robert T. Schwarzbach has been appointed as County Resident Agent and his address is 1224 Southwest National Bank Building, El Paso, Texas 779901. V - Judge Sugg JASON NEEDHAM and JOSIE FARMER, Husband and wife, Plaintiffs, vs. GROUP I EST STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF LINCOLN TWELFTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT D-1226-CV-2022-00248 Div. One of El Paso County, Texas, on the 3ist day of Jan-uary, 1975, hereby no'ifies atl persons NOTICE TO DEBTORS AND CREDITORS TO those indebted to or holding claims against the Estate of CHRISTIAN 6ERNHARD RABE. 859031 1 aner a:jop.m. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.MartinFuneralHomeWest.com for the Cutler family. Funeraria del Angel Central features two large chapels (up to 275 people and 200 people, respectively), as well as a large hospitality room which is perfect for gathering over a meal with loved ones. Apply Miss Walsch at Dollar Inn on Gateway East near Hawkins. Louie was born on October 26, 1946, to Guillermo Manzanares and Maria Dolores Alvelais Manzanares in Avalos Chihuahua, Mexico. 3331 Alameda 532 132t JOSEPH Micheal Joseph. On the job training. 10 5 532 0526 PAYING TOP CASH price tor U.S. Silver coins. i J in i I, i i i i .I .I IHBT" rarest oref . Fire Department DECEASED Notice is hereby given that letters of permanent administration on the Estate of C. J. McDevitt. He was graduated from New Mexico Military Institute in 1951 a. She' had been a resident ot E I Paso 46 years and was a member of the Calvary Baptist Church. No. But what I do know is that I love this town and I will do everything I can to stop this from happening again. Fascinating new methods. Fr. Environmental Services From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos the El Paso Times app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.APP FEATURES: Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more. Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you. Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests. Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.MORE INFORMATION: Privacy Policy: http://cm.elpasotimes.com/privacy/ Terms of Service: http://cm.elpasotimes.com/terms/ Questions or Comments: [email protected] Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. See pictures of features and amenities or schedule a tour. All Rights Reserved. Independent Executor of the Estate of Stella M. Saunders, Deceased T 2 7 75 , NOTICE TO CREDITORS OF ESTATE OF STELLA M SAUNDERS, DECEASED NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that original Letters Testamentary upon the estate of Stella M. Saunders, deceased, were granted to me, the undersigned, the 3rd day of February, 1975, by the County Court at Law No. I arrived January 24th at 7:15 a.m. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Deceased: WILMA DOEHRMANN RABE. An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Reward. CALLAWAY'S CUSTOM FRAMES 7505 Catalpa any hr 778 0I4Q ROOM a board, balanced diets, maid service. El Paso families rely on Martin Funeral Home for compassion, respect and service in the West Texas tradition. This shooting at Cielo Vista is painful for El Paso, especially the families of those killed at the nearby Walmart in 2019. Naci en flores magon, chihuahua, el 7 de febrero de 1953. Offers expire March 31, 2023. The suspected Walmart gunman pleaded guilty to federal hate crime charges last week. _____________/s/_______________________ CHRISTOPHER B. COMALLIE, Co-Personal Representative of the Estate of LEO BRUCE COMALLIE, a/k/a LEO B. COMALLIE, deceased. :C5 a.m. at Tigua General Hospital. 7 ozs. Jack was born on March 1, 1932, to Agnes Godwin and Aubrey Cardwell in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. T:2 8 75 USE THE FAMILY WANT AD RATH 4 Th ACTION AD Homier Brings You .-QUICK- FCS ITEMS YOU Slil y v) WORDS Or 13 Words. Ruben Villalobos, 49 - Mar 11, 2020. The street address of the property is 646 E. Hadley Avenue, Las Cruces, NM 88001 If you or your attorney do not respond to this Notice of Pendency of Action, a Default Judgment may be taken against you. Classified 532-1971 Weekdays 8 a.m. to4:45 p.m. CRANE BOOKKEEPING INC 7702 NORTH LOOP 778-33S1 Monday thru Friday 8:30 A M. to 10:00 P.M. Saturday 8:30 A M.-fo 5:00 P.M. Saturday evenings and Sunday by appointment. 2800 t. Yanoeii. Allan W. Mills. Interment will be in Evergreen Cemetery. Meeting every Thursday. DICT $400 $600 MGR. The El Paso Times was published in El Paso, Texas and with 1,685,441 searchable pages from 1881-2021. The second location was opened in 1996, at 4631 Hondo Pass in the Northeast, and the third location at 480 North Resler in the Westside, was completed in 2001. 2 daughters. Local No. **Notice** Extra Space Storage will hold a public auction to satisfy Extra Space's lien, by selling personal property described below belonging to those individuals listed below at the location indic **Notice** Extra Space Storage will hold a public auction to satisfy Extra Space's lien, by selling personal property described below belonging to those individuals listed below at the location indicated. your loved one today! Program seeks to raise number of registered dietitians in Borderland, Fact check: Story of Texas teen sent to prison for abortion is satire, Teen allegedly drove over 100 mph during chase, pointed gun at police, See photos of multiple vehicle fire on I-10, El Paso community meeting to look at growing crime, safety concerns, A list of over 100 bills filed by El Paso's 6 state legislators, 20 El Paso high school baseball players to watch, Political cartoons from the USA TODAY Network, El Paso police bomb squad investigating suspicious item at Walmart, I-10 East closed due to vehicle fire in Central El Paso, El Paso police investigate shooting at Northeast intersection, Immanuel Christian ends basketball season with strong finish, 'El Compadre' sentenced in triple-murder in Jurez nightclub in 2016, When does spring start? Cataract Surgery Wrong Lens Lawsuit, TX, passed away at home surrounded by loved ones on February 18, 2023. Let us show you how. PM-1:30 AM. AMERICAN TAXPAYERS INCOME TAX RESEARCH TEL. 11. Lindsay had a servants heart and was a longtime community volunteer with the Junior League of El Paso, The El Paso Museum of Art, and El Paso Pro-Musica. 195. Former Texas Rep. Beto ORourke wrote on Twitter, This shooting at Cielo Vista is painful for El Paso, especially the families of those killed at the nearby Walmart in 2019. Given under my hand and seat of said Court, at office in El Paso, Texas, this the 21st day of January, A.D.. 1975. Survived by her husband, Edwin R. Fine, El Paso, 2 sons: Edwin A. Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. GENEROUS REWARD Lost: Gray, white male cat white forepaws like mittens. Interment in Ft. Bliss National cemetery. LOST: In Eastwood area PET RACOON. WVUSillYeu Afitr Your Ad Sunt CALL CLASSIFIED B32-1S11 ii to WANT AD I CALL CLASSIFIED 532-1971 DAYS Obituaries FESTE Funeral services for Frank B. Feste. Chavez Academy of Spanish, 1818 E. Rio Grande, Phone 533-6331. He would like to meet all of his aunts and cousins too and wishes to converse with his paternal grandmas Carmen and Catalina. Ida Elkin, Lyndon, Kans Services will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday in Highland Presbyterian Church, with Dr. Paul Ellis officiating. Mr. 8. This page shows only the 20 most recent obituaries in El Paso, Texas. Sister Mary Guerra, Daughters of Charity. Rev. Robert Paul, Albuququer-que. Really having to dig for articles in this app rather than opening the app, having them pop up is starting to become a pain . ROCCO SANTOS MUNOZ, 69 , of El Paso, TX passed away January 06,2023 at Cimarron Nursing. . Here's why now is a great time to subscribe to the El Paso Times. All types of shoeing. Most of our staff members are native El Pasoans, so we understand the rich culture and tradition of our area. 26 great grandchildren. Quality Work Guaranteed At Good Price 575-805-0080, All rights reserved. Services entrusted to Sunset Funeral Homes-Northeast. . Ft. Myer, Fla., James S. Fine. Click to reveal She married her husband Ignacio (Shorty) Madrid Jr. in 1965 and they have been residents of El Paso, TX their entire 57 . Were S289.95 Now $198. Robert D. Kuhn, age 72, of El Paso, Texas passed away on Wednesday, March 1, 2023. 1952 Ford 8N tractor, needs, work, $2500. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. *Save $550 on a $5,500 funeral plan. $455 Per month guaranteed to start with advancement in t months and paid vacation. Survivors. That's a little cheaper! . 1975, at the County Courthouse in El Paso, Texas. Perches Funeral Homes - East Phone: (915) 849-8185 2280 Joe Battle Blvd., El Paso, TX 79938 She was a member of the Advent Lutheran Church in Miami Shores, Florida. 1 1 -Meeting Nofices INTERNATIONAL Coin Club of E Paso Meeting every Thursday. Survivors, daughters. MALE, 19 25. to share mobile home and expenses. resident of El Paso i years passed away Thursday. Spring Semester enrollment extended to Feb. 10. NICK AND LUPE DELGADO proudly announce the birth of their daughter. Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am. 0 . collar, taps 1634. San Bernardino, Calif., 1 sister Mrs. Maria Tarango, L.A., Calif. Rosary Services will be at 7:30 p.m. Sunday at Martin Chapel. Funeral services will be held at U 00 a.m. Monday at St. George Orthodox Church. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search El Paso obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Jorge Rivas officiating. Good appearance & references. Duane was born in Brush, Colorado, on December 21, 1936. l offered the full support of the State of Texas, including the assistance of the Texas Department of Public Safety and Texas Division of Emergency Management to help the city of El Paso respond to this tragic event. Lindsay is survived by her three daughters and their spouses, Virginia Louise Green and Regina Tosca (Washington, DC); Allyson Lindsay Green and Peter Terezakis, (New York City); Kathy and Charlie Izard (Charlotte, NC); her four granddaughters, Lauren Lindsay and Peter Salatich, Ant Peter Salatich (Austin, Texas); Kailey Owen Izard (Charlotte, NC); Madeline Jean Izard (Charlotte, NC) and Emma Virginia and Connor Powers (Charlotte, NC). boih days . Please know you are not alone.Call El Pasos crisis help line at 915-779-1800; there is help for you 24 hours, 7 days a week. Interment Evergreen Cemetery. Life long resident of El Paso. The Chavez Families HARRY T. PRICE In loving memory of our dear husband and father, Harry T. Price, who passed away January 30, we wish to thank our dear friends and relatives for their kindness and donations. City of El Paso News Sports Business Opinion Entertainment Obituaries eNewspaper Legals. it ft ft ft ft IT'S A BOYt Frank and Eartene Call proudly announce the arrival of FRANK JACOB III on January 17. All persons having claims against this estate are required to present their claims within four (4) months after the date of the first publication of this Notice or the claims will be forever barred. 15-year-old arrested for video showing him firing gun out of vehicle. boih days . Start wording vour Valentin today and give us a call! RICHARD L. SAUNDERS. Call 565-7041 LOST: Vicinity Zaraqosa & North Loop, Black Shepherd, "Skipper." Martha was predeceased by her parents, Thomas Harrison and Alma Derden Harrison Thrower; her stepfather, Webb Thrower; and her grandson, John Green. 533-30o2. She delivered the news: Border Patrol All persons having claims against this estate are required to present their claims within four (4) months after the date of the first publication of this Notice or the claims will be forever barred. Lindsay was affectionately known as Lili to her four granddaughters, Lauren, Kailey, Emma and Maddie and had recently met her first great grandson-Ant Peter Salatich. Request yours today. 921k Miles, caterpillar C15 6NZ, Red $55,000 or best offer. Get the latest in El Paso, TX news, breaking news, sports, business, classifieds, and entertainment. 755-5633 UPHOLSTERY: Av. 1975 her verified account for final settlement of said estate and requests that said estate be settled and closed, and said applicant be discharged from her trust. Call 915-820-3231, 2005 Ford Power Stroke with CM flat bed, 4x4, $12,500. Grandparents are Eari & Clara Hammock of El Paso. And like a fuzzy bear cleaning his teeth. 532 2173 DANCING Friday and Saturday. Have questions or need a quote? A visitation for Santos will be held Friday, March 17, 2023 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Hillcrest Funeral Home, Roberto Gonzalez Cabral, age 80, of El Paso, Texas passed away on Tuesday, February 28, 2023. REWARD! Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights. Ramon Martinez Soto 01/27/1942 - 01/12/2023 Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.hillcrestfhwest.com for the Flores family. Krystyna Robbins, Heye to be featured in 'Real & Imagine' art exhibits. Survived by mother Mrs. Leona Bailey. And like a rose on an evening night. Address. This gave her more than her share of challenges, but it never closed her heart to others. He was 86. 01/18/2023. INCOME TAX SERVICE DON WILSON 565 7838 JIM 8. 1 grandchildren, 8 grandchildren. Life . STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF DONA ANA THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT No. My post office address is 1617 Bassett. AD. Locations vary by state. Prices vary based on your selections. Nationwide Auto Trans. El Paso, TX. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Alamogordo Daily News 69 Pecos Road Indoor Garage Sale, 69 Pecos Road, New Mexico, 88352 Mon: 9am to 3pm, Fri: 9am to 3pm, Sat: 9am to 3pm, Sun: 9am to 3pm, Furniture, Mattresses, Tools, Clothing, Indoor Decor and much more!!! She was a resident of El Paso tor 18 months. Identifying mark: beige patch at Adam's Apple. PhyHisCall of Keene. 96 and pallbearers for their kindness, help and donations, and all others who were so kind. All persons having claims against said estate are hereby required to present the same to me within the time prescribed by law. Military funerals, traditional religious ceremonies and contemporary life celebrations mark our strengths. MRS. JOHN GOFF CERTIFIED TAX CONSULTANT 2734 FEDERAL 565 2332 HUGH DOLAN 565 0449 565 8466 3MSPEEDIEDIXERir -J5! EL PASO County. Through those years we saw this publication transform from one that offered good, insightful content to one that simply does enough to put something out there now. He had been a resident of E I Paso 45 years and was a-retired Orthopedic Specialist, having been associated with Willaim Beaumont Army Medical Center He was a member of St. George Orthodox Church. We check and check again, every step of the way. Local arrangements by Bsnks Funeral Horn. Directed by Martin. 3029 Lebanon avenue passed away Thursday. Germany. Mr. Jordan will lie in state Sunday and Monday morn ing. SOS TV & Fur-niture, 8432 Dyer. 3504, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Giving guidance on Social Security survivors benefits. Once you find the obituary you are looking for, you can get important information about upcoming services, share a favorite photo or memory, and send flowers or gifts to the family. He weighed 5 pounds and was 19' 4" long. D-6, El Paso, Texas, having been duly appointed Independent E xe-cutrix of the Estate of Christian Bern-hard Rabe. S. P. Easter, pastor. Survivors, daughter. County Court. If you were good to people, that was good enough for her.

Battletech Events List, Articles E