fierrochase headcanons

Nothung. || Son of Hades || Shout out to Sunshine in Cabin 7||, they havent gone more than a year without breaking up, but they always get back together within a week, one time, Magnus brought up the idea of marrage, Alex just laughs likei cant even stand you for a few months, much less constantly till Ragnarok, Magnus, being a good boyfriend, tries to learn how to do pottery, Magnus just askeddoes this mean were broken up again, one night, they are watching movies together in Alexs room and he brings up the idea of a sleepover, Magnus agrees and runs back to his room to put on pajamas, meanwhile, Alex put on lingerie, expecting a night of ~fun~, I dont think we had the same idea about the wholesleepover thing, once they grow close enough to regularly stay in each others beds, they often comfort the other person in the middle of the night because of nightmares, Magnuss nightmares usually involve wolves and the people he loves the most (his mom, Annabeth, Alex, Blitz, Hearth, Sam, etc. not shelper but piper, after jasons death she died part of her hair blue because he was her friend and like of course his death was hard on her. They have very different love languages from each other (Magnuss are quality time and acts of service whereas Alexs are physical touch and gifts). DISCLAIMER: The book is also in the process of be. FIERROCHASE HEADCANONS. (He is, in fact, staring. Encore et encore, le sang avait rougi la terre et leurs membres percs, brls ou arrachs. it's not until like. #boyxboy riordanverse-dorphin. 2. Read and go on a journey as these two find friendship and eventually love in each other. once again, apologies :(((. #rickriordan Just tag me or tell me on my message board; I'd love to read them if you do so!! ).So she created a band. Trying to get better. they spend hours in museums, looking at different artworks and artifacts. youve been together for that long wait-, RIGHT????? please don't get me started. Sorry that was long. Alex wears the different bracelets depending on her pronouns that day and she loves it-he catches himself thinking about her a lot and hes like what the fresh fuck but he insists its platonic-Magnus, talking to Sam: Oh wow Alex is so great like have you seen her shes so beautiful and that hair is so cool and shes always making sarcastic remarks and its kinda cute ya know? 46 notes Dec 7th, 2020. Like yes they didnt like Tristan being gone all the time but I think even piper is curious about her abilities in acting) and when she sees shel theyre just like omg??? Thank her for whatever this is. Where Magnus always gives fake names and Alex is a barista who tries to spell them as wrong as possible. alex is constantly texting magnus. like i've forgotten everything but alex and magnus. they are so cute zfxdtdts, my fav couple lol. hes got a genderfluid one and trans one for alex, a rainbow one, a bi flag, a pan flag, all of em. hes got a collection in his room or all the things alex has found for him. I made this fic because my friend @TheInvisibleCatIsNotVisible dared me to write a Fierrochase fic. im on such a pipel/shelper high right now dont even talk to me, nothing beats listening toSweater Weather while writing a make out session between piper and shelby :). The only thing Magnus wants to do is make Alex happy and the only thing that will make Alex happy is kissing Magnus. When people challenge Alex's genderfluidity, Magnus . Also Alex is the last einherji to die at Ragnarok, quite a while after all of his friends perish in the battle and he . zoos!!! Majour "Imma jump on my boyfriend" energy, but, so he just sulks and tries to pick Yaku up without getting kicked in the ass, Why do I imagine oikawa bein miya clingling onto iwachan like a cat, AHAHHAHA Omfg Oikawa would be like Iwa channnnnnnn, *kaido appears bc saiki is a kaido magnet*, kindaichi=shorterfor the Japanese voice actors and I dont know what to do with this information. How many conversations they'd have? and magnus gives me very indie/punk style vibes. Alex likes to play with Magnus' hair all the time. #gayaf This can sometimes lead to arguments (Stop buying me things, Alex. alex gets a small sword right above his hip, and magnus gets a modified symbol of loki in the same location. They have no idea how Mallory and Halfborn manage to make out in front of thousands of Einherjar. when their first big anniversary came alex wentoh weve been together for this long. and magnus wenthuh. (Of course Alex was being obvious but he never noticed) After he kissed her she was like About time Maggie-He would probably be like MMKDLHSKFBKSLFLK after that tho like INSTANT REGRET (OH SHIT I DID THAT WHY DID I DO THAT SHES GONNA KILL ME)-Whenever Sam teases Magnus about Alex he just brings up Amir and Sam considers hurting him (and almost does)-Magnus ends up tagging along with Sam, Amir, and Alex whenever Alex needs to chaperone, and then those little tagalongs eventually turn into double dates n magnus is like alex i dont think were supposed to leave valhalla for this but hes always up for it-Theyre constantly grabbing eachothers hands like need support? Hcs. Camp Half-Blood Wiki is the #1 source for the Camp Half-Blood universe, a world where Ancient Greek and Roman gods still exist today, bringing monsters and ancient forces with them. The Sum of Our Choices: The Battle of the Labyrinth by TheTimeTraveler24 Fandoms: Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan, The Trials of Apollo - Rick Riordan, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard - Rick Riordan Teen And Up Audiences; Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply It's utterly sweet and also really hilarious. OKAY OKAY i havewe fell in love in october playing and i just????? 3. fierrochase and autumn headcanons? "Encore et encore, le tonnerre et les hurlements avaient retenti dans leurs oreilles. Chaos ensues. Fierrochase. #mangocheese Alex assures the rest of Floor 19 that there is a difference. fierrochase or shelper(also i am going to post some shelper art. fierrochase headcanons? It's nice to see representation for dyed-hair leftist weebs out there without it being derogatory, And no I don't find the combination of stereotypes offensive because people like Alex definitely exist and are kinda common in real life, I'm not genderqueer myself though so ig that's not up for me to decide. #mythology photos 6278 notes. Its their favorite hobby. Spin-off/bonus chapter of FierroChase Baby. and like im so interested in wondering how piper comes to tell shel. Text. Magnus is missing, Sam says, hands clenched around her coffee cup. Fic takes place in Post-BoO to Post-ToA (Right before they leave for Tartarus. a keyboardist? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. C'mon pretty baby, meet me in my Fever Dream, it's really messy. I need them in my life. He expected to wake up in Elysium, but instead he finds himself before a towering hotel in a mythology he had no place in and a not quite familiar face. Basically, he has lived a lie. also because author is aroace and kins leo valdez, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Thalia Grace/Reyna Avila Ramrez-Arellano, Alex Fierro likes Pontiacs because Pontiac Fiero (IT WAS RIGHT THERE RICK), Two Idiots Who Fall In Love (And dont know how to confess), Magnus Chase & Alex Fierro & Halfborn Gunderson & Thomas Jefferson Jr. & Mallory Keen, Annabeth Chase & Jason Grace & Percy J. Alex assures the rest of Floor 19 that there is a difference. they have tickle fights. :D. #fierrochase #q #Anonymous #answered. I just finished magnus chase. Really bad at drawing arms in side profile so I actually used a reference for once. The reason I like Fierrochase is because they respect each other, unlike Solangelo. alex pretends to throw all of his pots away, but shes actually got them in a line by her bed. we objectify brain meat here sir she/her | 18, (also i am going to post some shelper art. They give the resulting pots and appliances to family and friends for birthdays and holidays. #love And i love it. they actually love going to the aquarium and alex has tried unsuccessfully to get into the penguin enclosure. The twelve-year old idiot., We just fought in a war together. Various Oneshots/Headcanons. When an army of reincarnated fish-humans from Ran attack Valhalla, Magnus, Alex, Sam and the rest of Floor 19, find themselves once again . shes also teaching him, slowly. Not really, but now they're in too deep (one book) to stop. theyll also just do passive activities, so cuddling while watching a show, or reading together, or alex messing around with pottery while magnus sleeps on his lap very chill activities. #magnus but they love slimy bois. Fandoms include Percy Jackson to Trails of Apollo and Magnus Chase and the Gods . spicyh0tramen answered: Alex headcanon- his green and pink vibes aren't forever, some decade he might switch over to red and yellow or even blue and purple, who knows what's next for Alex Fierro tbh? but i kind of wonder maybe shel has something to do with the gods too. But eventually Kuroo drags him to the mall. Kenma buys oversized clothes and wears them for years. I think thats really cool. This book is ongoing, and I always appreciate suggestions and requests in the comments. fitz but fem (+headcanons) But uh this took less time than i thought it would- i'm still working on faces- i need to practice that lol. magnus would be mad except alexs nose scrunches up when he smiles and its adorable. can i get more Fierrochase headcannons? He has decided to not run away, and not to succumb and become one with the shadows. You vs the girl she tells you not to worry about, might start a homecoming shelper fic next if anyone is interested, https://archiveofourown.org/works/28354836/chapters/71905017. okay i made a post about it but alex and magnus braiding each others hair and putting flowers in them i love the idea of magnus with. give us the fierrochase headcanons >:) OH YES. i think that she actually wouldnt tell shel for a while (just out of fear because piper saw what happened to their father when he was shown such things) so theyre really hesitant. like constantly. otherworldly under the stars. This is adapted from a headcanon of mine that Magnus has a fear of drowning. My Will Solace headcanons. Piper and Shel constantly steal clothing from each other. #beantown But Magnus, thanks to the ramblings and chicken-scratch notes of his late uncle, has a single clue on its whereabouts. (PS: I know the book cover is kind of piece of crap, and I know it says fierrochase 'headcanons' instead of oneshots, but I've had it I made this fic because my friend @TheInvisibleCatIsNotVisible dared me to write a Fierrochase fic. What happens then? I hope that fulfilled all your Fierrochase dreams! Thank her for whatever this is. grabs hand-it mostly isnt CRUCIAL like harnessing power or anything but they do it anyways cause theyre dorks-Although Magnus does insist its because of that at first but then gives up-didnt magnus say hes like.. not a hug person or something. We can!! AroAce FierroChase. If im being real, yes, Alex would obliterate Magnus in a flyting. i havent had a sleepover in forever so i literally have no idea what people do at sleepovers, so i hope that these are good but god im just in love with the two of them being very chill, so thank you for this , not fierrochase but mcga can i get some headcanons about blitz and hearth being magnus' parents (and bfs of course), i dont know much about either of them so i cant really give good hcs :((( if any one else wants to pick this up and reblog with some hcs, feel free to though. And that time she was in a wedding dress wowowowow good shit and we held hands and i almost died alex is wonderfulSam: magnus honey we all know you have a crush on herMagnus: WHAT?! nice. and then they carried on with their day. He gladly makes him/her happy every day. So. fierrochase headcanons? ), @bakedbanannerss Fierrochase week day 5: Dream/Fever. i got so hit with pipel feelings okay??? Maggie for sure never checks if there is toilet paper when he's about to use the restroom, so Alex is definitely always having to bring him some, Alex loves to sleep o n t o p of Magnus but s/he won't admit it, Alex is super sarcastic and is always saying mean things and Magnus, the kinda sorta very stupid boy we all know and love, actually thinks s/he is being serious. Reyna: wait i thought you said leo was dead. Well, youll have to see. this isnt so much fierrochase as it is magnus, but now that magnus has realized he is queer, he is constantly buying queer merch. Riordanverse SNK BNHA Zelda IG acc @chiron.is.a.dam.capricorn I'm not really fluent in English so pls be kind Profile pic by @alessia.truffio on IG Alex says,no one loves me frequently so that she/he can get ai love you from magnus. Son of the Dawn(Ghosts of the Shadow Market): Grimacing as if the introduction were vital information being tortured out of him, the vampire said I am Raphael.. alex and magnus like to go to cat shelters and just sit there for hours, playing with the kitties for a while. #valhalla And I wonder what youll wear tonight / The shiny black dress with the slit at the thigh.. They've finished the Lightning Thief. she finds flowers that remind her of magnus and always gives them to him, usually of the color pale or light blue. We all know Rick Riordan does. aquariums!! #percabeth if the show they watch is an action show then theyll just dissect why everything is incorrect. #norsemythology (i am not the best at making headcanons so sorry), why are you sorry??? okay those are all i can think of rn, im so bad at couple headcanons lmao, but i hope you like them!!! Disclaimer: I obviously don't own any of the characters. Alex being really really in love with Magnus, but s/he won't admit it to him/herself nor anyone else, and Magnus being really in love with him/her too, but he doesn't want to act on it because he's sure that he'll be decapitated if he says anything. (These headcanons were written by both Ashley and Marie), -Magnus is so oblivious like Alex will blatantly flirt with him and hell be like thx Alex I think youre a great buddy too and when hes staring at her and she points it out hes like nOOOooOOOo what are you talking about I was just looking at the pattern on your shirt not staring definitely not staring. The floor 19 crew is not buying his bullshit when he says he doesnt have a crush on Alex. YES YESYEYSY I ABSOLUTELY AGREE like its so hard to pin it down. They occasionally swap clothes sometimes in the middle of outings. piper probably has like so many sanrio trinkets all around their room, and shel is constantly giving her smol little gifts. I hope I have fulfilled your hunger! All because of some florals. Im basically twelve, Alec continued, who was totally eleven. Magnus Chase falls in love with Alex Fierro. Kuroo: It literally comes down to your knees, So I started watching Sasaki to Miyano and, I dunno anything about this dude but he looks exactly like, literally i am internally sobbing(for the millionth time). 3, MCGA HC bc ur in quarantine and u deserve a lil sum, MCGA characters as things I've heard in high school. Just so y'all know: anyone is free to use any of my headcanons to write something. I also think Piper kind of shifts her clothing aesthetic and becomes a little more punk/grunge, and in my head thats the kind of style that Shel wears, so its a good way for Piper to expand their horizons, Both piper and shel use she/they pronouns, I think shel is like half East Asian/half something else (I dont really know what the other half is but Im kind of thinking theyre also half south Asian? I headed for my dresser, taking off my shirt as preparation to change into pajamas. theyll totally have fashion shows. Rejection: trans men have made our choice, and we've chosen our side; now we need to accept that we are no longer a part of Womankind, and give up all access to those spaces and that culture. once again i havent been on many dates so apologies if any of these are terrible lmao but thank you anon for sending this!! . 19 days. Let me dream) for Christmas and Alex gets so excited s/he forgets where they are: the floor 19 common area, and kisses Magnus right there in front of everyone without giving a single fucking fuck. They start a book club together! Alex Fierro is, in canon, a genderqueer left-winger with green hair who likes anime, and in any other story, she would have been mocked for that. or magnus will put on whatever song is billboard no 1 call me by your name and get alex to dance with him. They both like making spontanteous decisions. do you want to be tagged? aquariums!! . The songfic no one asked for :3. apologies if some of these directly contradict canon lmao, i need to reread mcga i need to reread all the rrverse books but whats new, fierrochase not celebrating anniversaries makes sense since those mfs are gonna be kike yeah weve been together for like what?? Magnus doesnt get uncomfortable when hes cuddling with animals. 3. Magnus literally never gets killed by any other einherjar on the battlefields of Valhalla b/c Alex gets her revenge on anyone who does. Being the son of Frey his instinct to heal almost takes over and he really wants to bring it up so maybe he could fix some of the broken things, but hes patient and waits for Alex to be ready to tell him the things that make her a mystery. I've started many drafts and left many comments, but after the Fierrochase blog and the post on Tumblr, I decided to mix the two. (PS: I know the book cover is kind of piece of crap, and I know it says fierrochase 'headcanons' instead of oneshots, but I've had it Discover more posts about mango-cheese. Please consider turning it on! i know ive said this before, but alex braiding magnuss hair is literally my fav thing to think about. Cute??? here's where all of the drabbles, oneshots, headcanons, series, etc. Ask box is open!! Aug 26, 2022 - Page 2 Read Headcanons and funny fluffy stuff from the story Fierrochase Fanfics by attractv_alex_fierro (ELLA) with 3,979 reads. Fierrochase headcanon. But that is to be expected of course. well, magnus is a frog gay, alex is half frog half snake gay. At the same time, two gods have to relive their traumatizing experiences with their foes to be able to combat the evil that they bring. #fluffy Not out of sadism, but out of affection. but alex is also quite the romantic. So they basically are so in love with each other but neither of them quite knows how much. Send in Fierrochase Prompts for a Kiss on the Lips. DISCLAIMER: The book is also in the process of being re-written. Work Search: Just a bunch of FierroChase shit Organization for Transformative Works. Okay sorry that was shortbut I promise MANY more chapters are coming! Camp Half-Blood Wiki is the #1 source for the Camp Half-Blood universe, a world where Ancient Greek and Roman gods still exist today, bringing monsters and ancient forces with them. magnus is the little spoon. Because I love you. Involving missing goat friends, more magical bulls, man eating sheep, the mouth of the ocean, and bachelor number one. i dont see them as a pda sort of couple, but alex is almost always holding onto magnuss hands and running his fingers down his palms magnus thinks it tickles but he also loves it. #boyxgirl He doesnt have strong opinions on his own physical appearance, so he lets her. GIVE US THE FIERROCHASE HEADCANONS POR FAVOR. This just a bunch of random one-shots that I wrote . they get matching tattoos. That doesnt mean Alex isnt nervous too. we are such amazing friends and then alex screams into oblivion-Magnus also comes into terms with his sexuality and realizes hes extremely pansexual(I hc both magnus and alex as pan tbh)-Suprisingly, Magnus ends up initiating the first kiss. Instead, the narrator is madly in love with her, and since we see her through his eyes, shes seen as cool and interesting without being cringey. Language: English Words: 4,061 . half a what? and she/he rolls her/his eyes but inside loves it. Hope y'all like it! Leo added Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Nico, and Reyna to The Seven, Reyna, and Nico. #romance He ends up tackling Kageyama every time, which earns him a "Boke, Hinata, Boke," but he still does it occasionally. Magnus and Alex will occasionally go on midnight runs to grocery stores and they'll vandalize buildings belonging to people they don't like. do you want to be OH FUCK I REMEMBERED I STILL HAVE TO FINISH MY SADIEZEL ONE LMAOO, who even knows anymore i'll finish when i finish, listening to girl in red and thinking about them, Oh my god Alex is always making fun of Magnus (like not in a toxic-mean way but their relationship is super sarcastic) (but they love each other very much), Magnus hates it so he calls Alex a watermelon, and he says it in that vine voice (idk if youve seen that vine but its like WATERMEEELLOOOONNNEEE), They constantly steal food from each other, I feel like Alex is that kind of person that will absolutely say I hate you while climbing all over her partner so yeah thats exactly what happens, Sometimes they sleep under the stars together in Magnus room , I think those are probably the moments Magnus likes best because Alex is so like. It takes him a dozen times before hed comfortable just holding Alex in human form. #otp they dont celebrate anniversaries. Are you Alexander Lightwood?, Alec looked more panicked by the minute. I take full liberties on all of the angst tho. Let me dream) for Christmas and Alex gets so excited s/he forgets . But if Magnus were to take the floor and simply sayMommy and Daddy issues, I do think Alex would spontaneously combust. they may have broken up but they were always there for each other, and piper will still continue having him with her. Alex has to ease Magnus into being okay with so much physical contact. sometimes if they arent in a great mood magnus will just read to alex. +. I literally hate having stuff. You know youre allowed to touch me now and again, right, Magnus?). grabs hand were having a deep conversation? Not my favorite piece ever but honestly? #alexfierro Okayokayokayyy. Alex buys flowers for Magnus, Maggie is all flustered and red, Alex says, "You're an idiot, Magpie." then kisses him, and Magnus gets even more flustered and red. She would have been a parody of a person meant to make fun of the LGBT+ community. not a demigod themself, but a legacy, and i think that would be so fucking interesting to explore. !. They LOVE hiking together! and she/he rolls her/his eyes but inside loves it. Alex is Gray Aro and maybe Asexual. Both of them despise PDA. Because of the difference in love languages, Magnus sometimes feels undervalued in the relationship like Alex just needs someone to kiss and hold and hes the most convenient person. Magnus then looks in Alex's room (since his . Wow, I have a crush. Yeah that-Whenever Alex is frustrated shell lock her door and stay in there making pottery, taping pictures of Magnuss face on the failures, and then breaking it (I just thought this one was funny ok)-she gives him a very meticulously crafted piece and hes so like wow. forever, though she was still genderfluid, she stopped breaking up with Magnus ever 5 minutes, the two actually managed to stay together the whole century before Ragnarok. I very sparsely post about anything else). Like, I wrote the entire thing (even the note thing at the very top lol) like two months and a half ago Ksksksk oops. Decided to write a short piece, hope you enjoy and please review! zoos!!! Like that moment when youre like. I distinctly recall you being twelve., Oh, its you, said Raphael. He lives (or i guess dies, ha im so hilarious arent i) for physical reassurance-his first instinct is to Protect and he steps in front of alex and a lot of times shes like u wanna try that again magnus i can handle myself-When he was with Alex in the bowling alley and they were breaking the portal, yeah that. alex throws popcorn at the screen when she thinks something is funny or bad. Chase Sibling Headcanons These are random, dumb and completely made up because I can! Head canons please! Fierrochase Fanfics - Short Headcanons (filler chapter ahaha) Big collection of Fierrochase oneshots. Some of the earlier chapters just needed a do-over, for #alexfierro So after reading Ship of the Dead here's some of my theories/headcanons. ), Alexs nightmares are usually about her past or being stuck in one situation (and gender) for a long time, they lean on each other more than anyone else, this is especially prevalent when they attend Sams funeral, She had lung cancer due to constantly being around jet emissions, he realized that in the near future, every mortal he cared about will die, Alex tried to help him through every funeral, but she was hurting too, Magnus brought up that he wasnt sure he could make it to Ragarok, but Alex just held him and saidYou big idiot, youre already dead, so now you have to go., They both knew very well that Magnus could kill himself outside of Valhalla if he really wanted and never go to Ragnarok, But Magnus started seeing an official Valhalla therapist, turns out, most guests there see the therapist because it can get hard living forever, He got Alex to go, and it changed her life (death?)

Shiba Inu Coin Burn Wallet, Kristine Leahy What Is She Doing Now, Mt Princeton Hot Springs Weather, Episcopal Anniversary Greetings, Articles F