holley terminator x error codes

Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 13: Output Set-Up & Configuration walks you through programming basic and advanced outputs using the Terminator X software. However, on the one copy of the 1.1.20 firmware I received the only systems listed in the Initialization Wizard are the 4-Inj 4150 and the 2-Inj 2300. Its compact size will give you plenty of mounting options. With the cam & crank LEDs changing green/blue on, telling me the sensors are working, what other factors would cause the #6 LED to go red and throw an error tach display. This page was generated at 07:50 PM. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 20: Spark Timing & Modifiers walks you through the basics of how spark timing works in an internal combustion engine. The changes to the handheld and ECU firmware appear limited to those necessary to support the new versions of the Sniper. In today's video, Ray from Holley Performance is going to take you through the steps of setting up your inputs and outputs to auxiliary components such as power fans, fuel pumps, and trans brakes, on Holley's Terminator X EFI system. $750-$1000 (1) $1000-$1500 (1) $1500-$2000 (46) $2000-$5000 (28) Holley . endobj Basic functions such as fuel, ignition and idle programming are covered as well as more advanced features such as anti-lag, rev limiters, idle control, closed loop PID control, boost control, drive-by-wire, and much more. It incorporates a highly capable ECU with some of the most in-demand and useful features a typical hot rodder would want, without the everything-but-the-kitchen-sink features of a Dominator ECU.. Spyder Garage How To: Holley TermS. These are inverse signals. I had the opposite situation with my build. This should put you back in business. When i went to update the ECU firmware i kept getting a BAM error. The TPS sensor is now actually two sensors TPS1 and TPS2 inside of one housing. Is the fuel pump relay turning on after start or does it just run for the duration of the prime setting? Unfortunately the handheld updates firmware seemingly okay. 560 I just download techlibrary_sniper1.1.3installer.zip from https://www.holley.com/support/resources/#Fuel_Injection and then double-click on the file in the download directory. For that reason, the key to updating the Sniper EFI Handheld and ECU Firmware is to have the correct files in the correct directories on the SD card. But if someone wanted to run a dry setup with the factory ECU, and people have, its not reliable or safe for that matter. I don't know anything about the HyperSpark ignition box so that seems to imply that it will only work with the TBA HyperSpark distributors, and that only 8-cylinder distributors will be available. Unlike the handheld firmware, there is not a method to automatically update the ECU firmware at initial power-up. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 1: Software Install & Overview walks you through getting the Terminator specific software installed on your laptop. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 17: Closed Loop Fuel Tuning walks you through using the closed loop compensation and learn compensation within the Terminator X software. Used for updated SD Card Contents on any 3.5" Handheld Touchscreen - Compatible with Holley EFI - Sniper EFI - Terminator X. Terminator X V2.0.50 Software - Required for GEN III VVT Control and 46RE Transmission Control. By our calculations, with Rance tuning an LS swap, it would cost around $895 for a naturally-aspirated setup and $1,150 for a boosted application, which puts it right at the Terminator X and Terminator X Max price points. See attached photos: Chad http://forums.holley.com/showthread.ents-Read-This, https://forums.holley.com/showthread5115#post65115, If this is your first visit, be sure to The default is just a few seconds to prime. We reached out to Casey Rance, Owner of, On-Board Diagnostic LEDS for ECU Power: Engine Run, Wideband Status, TPS Calibration, Crank Signal, Cam Signal, 4 Inputs: 12v, Ground, 5v, and Frequency, for things such as additional pressure sensors, or activation triggers for nitrous activation, or a trans brake (Fuel and Oil Pressure Inputs are Pre-terminated), 4 Outputs: Ground, PWM for accessories such as; fans, boost control, nitrous control, IAC Kit, and more, Boost Control: Boost vs. Time, Boost vs. Gear, Boost vs. RPM, Boost vs. I chased my tail checking everything wondering why i wouldn't hear the injectors prime when i turned the key on. Save the current contents of your existing SD card. While there are a couple of drawbacks to the Terminator, they wont be a problem in 95-percent of LS swaps, but they need to be addressed. Always remember when moving between versions to change to the new version on the handheld firmware first, then change the ECU firmware to match. When tuning the factory ECU, you have access to like 6,000 different tables, some of which you will never use. Windows 10 home version. Like many others, EFI System Pro allowed me to dial a new Holley Sniper. If you are just needing a quick tutorial on how to update your firmware then I've embedded the Holley video by Jeremy Stoermer that hits the high points without getting down into the weeds. Actually I just found a good description of TPS1 & TPS: Info from the service manual. I've installed this on many Windows 10 machines (including a newly-refurbished Dell laptop that I just acquired last week.) ), 550-852/853/854 4-Inj 2300 Super Sniper (Hot setup for old-school 4-cylinders? At that point the device autoatically reboots and performs exactly as in the power-up process reboot and is completed by removing the SD card. 4 0 obj Once i hooked it up directly the ECU update went right through with zero issues. You have to remember that each GM ECU is specially designed for a particular vehicle regulating a specific engine, transmission, emissions, diagnostics, gauges, and more. Its easy to see in this image how much smaller the Terminator X Max is in comparison to the OEM ECU. Mine is doing the exact same. x[4SU#tn!.6 f&*w"Re>~=6U7wOC;1XPq[-o!w(l_>{Qxs#+K7wMlOG8|BSpD3w^a$PJ']Q!L+;fT#w;jxP%$Q :-). Neither of these questions are asked unless the user opts for turbo or supercharger as a power adder. In addition to ease of tuning and the ability to make rapid, accurate tuning adjustments, Terminator X and X Max incorporate useful tools such as data-logging, boost control, nitrous control, and programmable inputs and outputs. And Perkins brings up a lot of great points here that we will dissect later. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 25: Advanced Fuel & Spark Tuning walks you through tuning with the advanced fuel and spark timing correction programming within the Terminator X software. HP ECU's. The problem is, this ECU cant differentiate when the nitrous is on or off. Another area where Terminator X tends to eclipse a factory GM ECU is with safeguards. late-model V8 engine swaps. Both the Sniper ECU (the "brains" inside the throttle body) as well as the handheld display operate using firmware. I cut the 5V wire and ran a +12V source with no change. Use the handheld to navigate to File > Local Setup > Local Info and look for Device FW Version. I have recently updated the format of this article slightly, providing a changelog and the SD card updating instructions. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 31: Flex Fuel Tuning walks you through how to integrate a flex fuel sensor to vary fuel, spark, and boost based on ethanol content within your fuel system. You can turm a piece of hardware into a worthless brick if you interrupt the firmware updating process before it is completed. Find a lower price anywhere and we'll beat it by 5%! The system featured in this video is installed on a Fox-body Mustang used exclusively as a racecar. +o;4q3Tci`eUjS:`ly}V;PAo|_6'"?r{NaFSW4vf omIH~J On the body it has the cast of the "GM" logo, then in black printed numbers/letters it has "155805109___0163A", that doesn't seem to be a part number though because I can't find anything on the interwebs. In addition we also explore how to integrate a water/meth fail-safe strategy to avoid engine d Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 34: Automatic Transmission Control walks you through how to properly dial in the shift scheduling, torque converter control, and line pressures using the Terminator X software for a automatic transmission. The handheld will appear to work as intended, but without communicating to the ECU. A gearhead for life, Brian is obsessed with all things fast. Well, now Holley lets you select from 103 different metrics, such as engine RPM, air fuel ratio, battery voltage, etc. Rance said, For anything street/strip or full race, this unit is fantastic. ), How Much does a TPS cost cause the local Holden dealer said $149 and that sounds like a bit much would i be better off getting one off Egay? ), Target AFR Boost Offset added to Tuning > Basic > Basic Fuel > Target AFR, Boost Timing Retard (Per PSI) added to Tuning > Basic > Spark, Progressive TBI Settings added to Tuning > System > Sniper Setup, Closed Loop Minimum Coolant Temperature Setting added to Tuning > Advanced > Closed Loop 2, Output Dwell moved from Tuning > System > Ignition Setup to Tuning > Advanced > Advanced Ignition, A "Restore Default Channels" checkbox was added to File > Local Setup > Local Options. I think this may have been a "whoops" and was immediately superseded by 1.1.25. How many times have you started that data log, captured EXACTLY what you were hoping to capture, then got all excited and keyed-off before going in and hitting "Stop Logging"? Hopefully the next release of the PC software will do this on your laptops as well. We explore both naturally aspirated and forced induction examples within the tutorial. +VCG@[3'`2.EJ$~i[1:&>ZG)D|K>POWB>aL?u2%,J='Pi0C\bFGX$N#a7lDpoVJArVrVUiCe}_ But when I reinstalled the sd card into the handheld I got a " Version Error" message saying, " 3.5 Sniper EFI Handheld FW is incompatible with Sniper EFI ECU FW. The factory GM computer will not do any of that. And Rance is right. Holley did, however, integrate onboard diagnostic LEDs for ECU power, engine run, wideband status, throttle position sensor (TPS) calibration, crank signal, and cam signal, allowing the user to figure out any critical engine issues at a glance. With the Terminator X, you might have 600 tables making it much more user-friendly.. And unlike the GM ECU, these units offer a ton of them. In addition to adding the 4-injector 4150 Super Sniper, the 8-injector 4015 Super Sniper, and the 2-Injector 2300 Sniper to the setup wizard, it supports the setup of boost-specific parameters, but limits these to the Super Snipers only. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 7: Keystrokes & Editing Techniques walks you through how to use keystrokes and editing techniques to speed up your tuning and calibration process. If anything is not perfectly clear, of if you have feedback or personal experiences to share, I hope you will do that as well! It just happens. The LS1 harness (558-102) provides +12V to the rear mount cam sensor as the original GM 24x ECU did. I read step 5 and never did it. --T. Lehrer, you might be better off changing it.. i was getting TPS fault codes.. took it off.. cleaned it.. put it back on and made it worse.. because thier positioning has to be perfect.. it was throwing codes because the voltage going to it was too low (too old?? Stay up to date with the latest releases, events, promotions and more. Honestly, it sounds like you're over-complicating something. Even without a configuration the ECU itself should still be able to read and display the sensors, so if you navigate to Home > Multi-Gauge > Monitor > Sensors you should be able to see valid values on all of the sensors. stream . However, suppose you dont have the above items, and youre planning on running a power adder or modifying your powerplant often. ECU firmware v 1.1.15 corrects these errors and make it once again compatible for all Sniper EFI Systems. You can switch back and forth between firmware versions. We will safeguard your e-mail and only send content you request. Crank Signal - Green = Tooth Detected, below crank to run RPM (400RPM), Blue = Gap Detected, below crank to run RPM (400RPM), Red = Crank Error Detected, Off - Synced Properly. From the best I can tell, there were fixes in the ECU firmware 1.1.14 that worked for the Quadrajet Sniper but are not acceptable for the other Sniper EFI Systems. This displays the version of the ECU firmware. I did not do a side-by-side compariton with handheld firmware v 1.0.6 / ECU firmware 1.0.4. If not, get a tps from the wreckers. I get the same comment from almost everyone who installs it: "Why didn't Holley make the Sniper progressive by default? $%["VU)yfS"5! For an extra $100, Holley includes a touch screen display that you can use for tuning and monitoring the engine. x][~m&l 0VV NXApv,-fmVkK9/vgUcW_Mw}z}z7ayg?p526ozk>=+;h^p:9t`I4oR>]6_w4NEW,XJ?6S+qV GY;~_WH$u;O, |i%O$s&q>yf?;#vNFed1O? Id imagine if it wasnt compatible, it would not work at all. Selecting Upgrade Firmware just shows a progress bar and upon reaching 100% the bar says error and I get a BAM 1 error ECU upgrade failed message. Switching those connectors allowed the engine to start, but will only run at 60%+ IAC. Holley integrated onboard diagnostic LEDs for ECU power, engine run, wideband status, throttle position sensor (TPS) calibration, crank signal, and cam signal. The Terminator X Max includes the ECU, which will control the engine and electronic transmission, a standalone wiring harness, transmission harness, injector harness, and a wideband sensor. Remove the fuse from the Sniper ECU for 20 minutes. Or, if you are concerned that you aren't up to that task we offer an upgraded Sniper EFI System SD Card. Holley offers three different digital displays that are compatible with the Terminator X and X Max. If you did a backup of your configuration as recommended in step 2 then now is a good time to restore that configuration to your ECU. Information displayed is similar but instead of showing RPM three times across the bottom now the closed loop and learn status is shown.. Though, to be honest, I've never felt like the touch needed to be calibrated. #7 LED light stays green. Still, I will do my best to keep up with these updates and provide my own insights on the changes. All you need to do is order a Terminator X with a digital screen. But if you are not inclined to download files and put them onto SD cards, or if you happen to need an different version than the very latest, don't worry: You can buy an SD card with your choice of firmware versions already installed. You can get a lot farther with a kind word and a gun than a kind word alone. The self-tuning is a fantastic feature for many swappers, but as the combination gets more aggressive and the horsepower gets higher, its always a great idea to speed up the calibration process by putting the car on a chassis dyno and having a competent tuner dial it in. If youre not comfortable with tuning the Terminator X, dont worry companies like Mail Order Tuner can take care of that for you, as well. Find that at the bottom of this article. Price Point: $$, EFI Systems based on You have answered all of my emails, given great technical advice, and have also given the best product support Ive ever had. Holley's Terminator X provides lS swap enthusiasts and entry-level racers, a low-cost ECU platform, that's capable of controlling electronic fuel injection, drive by wire, electronic transmissions and much more. These kits give you complete charge of your engine and self-learning fuel strategies, along with the proven, race-winning technology of Holley EFIall at a budget-friendly price! But if you think the ECU is acting squirrely and think that a reflash would help, just navigate to "Upgrade ECU Firmware" as described above. But that event is not courteous enough to say, "excuse me, Sniper operator, I'm about to occur so you need to go into Logging and start a data log." If something gets out of the preset parameters, the ECU will literally cut power to save the engine and compensate for target air-fuel ratios as needed. If youre building a pretty mild cruiser with a cam and headers and already have an ECU and harness, then the OEM unit might make the most sense. Everyone raving about customer service is telling the truth! It'll also run at 66% TPS, but it's dumping fuel and generally runs bad. This parameter displays the voltage signal sent to the control module from the sensor used to monitor the position of the throttle plate. Undefined - Future Use! 1987 Fiero Dominator with DBW and CNP on a Turbo Series II 3800. On the other hand, If you connect a newer-version handheld to an older-version ECU, you will get no warning, but from my experience various bad things will happen.. Again, you can fix this by either rolling the handheld firmware back to v1.0 or updating the ECU firmware to 1.1. Capability Range: Moderate Its simplicity is deceiving. If this is your first visit, be sure to You can download the very most current SD card contents to your PC from the Holley.Com website. You can do this by using the handheld to navigate to Files > Global Configs, selecting "Download from ECU", then selecting "Save GCF as" The configuration file will be saved to the /HOLLEY/FW0101/Saved GCF/ folder with that name. Everything seems to be straightforward. Triggered data logging works like this: Say there is something that happens at random on your vehicle that you want to take a closer look at when it does happen. In addition we explore the software to begin the training course. I should in turn thank Mrs. Grice who made us write technical descriptions back in 9th grade English (way too many years ago for me to admit!) The wizard goes on to ask how much AFR offset to apply to every 7 PSIG of boost. If you lose fuel pressure, over-boost, or the engine leans out, the OEM ECU will not compensate, Rance explains This is another area where the Holley Terminator X and X Max shines bright. Price Point: $$$. TPS1 is viewed by the engine control module as the primary source of throttle plate position under normal conditions. It's just the code that runs inside each device that allows it to operate. Thanks so much for the insight. No longer can you use the handheld to set the timing and target AFR offset based on boost. Unzip the zipped file you downloaded to your computer. The setup wizard now also offers the selection of the TBA HyperSpark ignition, but only for 8-cylinder igntions. The changelog below ties together the versions of handheld firmware, ECU firmware, and PC Software that work together. Copyright 2017 Cyberspace Automotive Performance, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Upon power-up, the handheld looks for a .fwu (firmware update) file at the root of the SD card directory. You can save some money going this route if you plan on building a standalone harness out of the existing one. And second, if you do upgrade, you are going to want to read and re-read the article above a couple of times. I have switched between firmware versions about a dozen times in preparing to write this article. {&5iUPu%0RoH However, in doing so, Holley shows their hand a bit in letting us know about some coming versions of the Sniper that you may not have been expecting. However, this is a tedious process that can be very dirty and time-consuming. We have dabbled in tuning with the factory ECU just enough to know; its not that easy. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 16: Start-Up Fuel Enrichments walks you through how to properly tune using the cranking & after start fuel enrichment tables within the Terminator X software. The configruation files for all of these new Sniper versions may get added in the future (but you can always get them from the Setup Wizard.). Handheld screen says tach syncing then goes to error. This page was generated at 07:50 PM. I have been told if you just install the linkage, the fuel flow will be off. Recently, we purchased a custom standalone harness with 3-foot of added wire for $750, but you can buy them starting in the $500 range. I'm having trouble with my TPS harness/sensor/wiring. Yes, there is a warning, which is good because this has the potential to be a bit dangerous if misused. !}Lsx`bLlH:4.9?!C "If anyone disagrees with anything I say, I am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also to deny under oath that I ever said it." The biggest problem with the factory ECU is the lack of safeguards. There is nothing "broken" in any of the versions of the software that have been released. Very nice! 99. Holley's Dominator and The factory GM ECU uses a mass airflow sensor (MAF) in conjunction with two narrow-band oxygen sensors. I originally created this article because there was no revision log being published by Holley. endobj For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. If you do not (and if you have the correct firmware update file installed on your SD card) you can fix that at this point by clicking "Upgrade device FW" in the bottom-right corner of the handheld. They have logged thousands of hours tuning and adjusting the factory ECUs and have it down to a science. I have since remedied that (see "What Firmware Is On My Sniper EFI System? Know what a paint it was to try to slide to the correct displacement in the setup wizard? 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Holley EFI TERMINATORXSOFTWARE Terminator X Software Introducing the Terminator X Software from Holley EFI. Erase the entire contents of the SD card. Also nice, this version can now show temperatures in celsius. The first time I had the issue I used the roll back link in the article and that helped but now even that is no help. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 15: Fuel Modifier Tables walks you through how to properly tune using the IAT, ECT, and AFR offset tables to ensure proper AFR delivery in all conditions. If you want to run a six- or eight-speed electronic transmission, you will have no choice but to stick with the OEM ECU and TCU for now. Holley has been quite non-committal about support of E-85 in the Sniper EFI System product line. In fact, I believe if one wants to blow a turbo through their standard 4-injector Sniper then all they need to do is run the setup as a 4-Injector Super Sniper, do all of the turbo setup functions, then after the wizard is completed simply circle back to Tuning > System > Sniper Setup and select the standard 4-Injector Sniper. 7 0 obj Though it was built to implement the Sniper EFI System it does not allow the handheld to monitor CAN bus channels 29, 30, and 31, which are the three channels across which Custom1, Custom2, and Custom3 (the additional sensor inputs) are sent. In addition we explore the order of operations to start the calibration process to get the best results Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 27: Drive-By-Wire Throttle Control walks you through dialing in electronic throttle control with your Terminator X system. %PDF-1.5 My sniper was purchased through Speedway Motor in April 2018 according to the receipt. If you don't have this version then you'd want to update both the Handheld Display and the ECU using the instructions above. % Joined Oct 6, 2005 Messages 187 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 32 Members Ride VS Executive 3.8 Eco So whenever you upgrade one you will generally need to upgrade the other. Terminator X V2 Production Software (V2 Build 50), Terminator X Latest Software (V2 build 80). xTMo0W(Hv(vbHRdAH(NL#O&x&0SW>_QC&{,x4'Mx0l_rFI!zFchChSZmgr&/)Of{?tw!=0C5"Yd:j{LJb#x7`Yf}^x+c@/R? Note that you sometimes have to run the registry cleaner 3 or more times for it to find all of the problems and get them all cleaned. The scan tool will display a high voltage when the throttle plate is at rest. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 2: Firmware Updating & File Uploading walks you through how to do a firmware update on the Terminator X system. If you have a boosted application, you are looking at $500 for a standard tune, explained Rance. Easier than you think! If you are aware of other changes please let me know. In nearly every case there is no benefit to upgrading. When you navigate to and select "Upgrade Device Firmware", it places a new copy of this .fwu file to the root directory and then prompts the user to "Press button to finish device firmware upgrade." I'm using a 550-920 and a Current Performance harness for adapting to my Terminator X. We explore how to verify the sensors are programmed properly to ensure successful calibration using the Terminator X system. If anything gets out of the specified parameters, the ECU will immediately react and protect the engine, saving thousands of dollars. When that completes just put your SD card back in place. The "PC Text" indicates what will be shown on the PC/Laptop data monitor or data logger. Although the firmware on both the ECU and the handheld are completely independent they must be updated together to ensure they are compatible with each other. I think i have one here for an ecotec if your stuck. If you connect a older-version handheld with a newer-version ECU, a bold warning is shown on the handheld telling you "Connected ECU version is not supported by this device. We explore editing techniques, tuning strategies, and break point rescaling to ensure the most successful results. Firmware updates are usually just for compatibility with new devices. However, suppose you dont have the above items, and youre planning on running a power adder or modifying your powerplant often. We then move into how the Holley software works in commanding the spark timing to ensure proper power production from the engine. Beyond that it robs you of some functionality. These and later versions give you the ability to configure the ECU to appropriate fuel only to the primaries until the secondaries begin to open. Datalog it? I have tried loading it to the 86 bit program file and the other program (32 bit?). Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 14: Main Fuel Table Tuning walks you through how to properly calibrate the main fuel table within the Terminator X software. just get a cheap TB off ebay and grab it off that. 99. Bolt-On EFI for your <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> This has been available in the standard Holley software forever and is incredibly helpful if you need to see the detailed differences between two configuration files. Loading to the 86 bit program file? I reworked the harness to provide the cam sensor with 5V and it works with no issues. So there are a couple of unavoidable truths. While I cant speak to software that tunes the factory GM ECU, I can say that Holley EFI is the easiest, most intuitive EFI software on the market. Thanks for the compliment! Once i did everything was good to go and we are back up and running. :-)Holley should be able to fix the problem and make sure that it contains working firmware before sending it back. Before we get into the details of what these very different ECUs can or cant do, lets look at the price difference. \MChPJMdQZ\WK29Nm75,["1 pa @pF#>%ujy:$|mM=Fm2v&.8&`0\:YnC%rJ+U#tcuDq/Q=z3\mVfLX/\ey9r>M.tkJ]NYG*_#->A{ (}RzD3V{N9DzZ*7$i9SY4'E. 5. Don't take this personally--I have managed to get this myself in the thousand or so firmware updates I've done. Every 7 PSIG of boost 4 0 obj once i did not do any of the one! Update ) file at the root of the versions of the existing one to provide the cam sensor 5V! Turning on after start or does it just run for the duration of the PC that! The root of the Sniper ECU ( the `` brains '' inside the throttle plate position under conditions. You need to do is order a Terminator X Training Course managed to get myself. Javascript in your browser before proceeding to the 86 bit program file and the other program 32... This video is installed on your laptops as well concerned that you can turm piece. Induction examples within the tutorial root of the PC Software will do on. Gm ECU is the fuel pump relay turning on after start or does it just run for the of... Order a Terminator X Software Introducing the Terminator X V2 Production Software ( V2 Build 50 ), X... Proper power Production from the service manual the Software that work together explore editing techniques, strategies! When the nitrous is on my Sniper EFI System firmware at initial power-up cant do lets... Just found a good description of TPS1 & TPS: Info from the service manual have! We will dissect later tool will display a high voltage when the nitrous is on off. Setup for old-school 4-cylinders to go and we 'll beat it by 5 % '' inside the plate... Sniper progressive by default Cyberspace Automotive Performance, Inc. all Rights Reserved problem is, unit. Off that in comparison to the OEM ECU but without communicating to the rear mount cam sensor as the GM! Holley includes a touch screen display that you are going to want to read and re-read the article above couple. High voltage when the nitrous is on or off handheld screen says tach syncing goes! Tps sensor is now actually two sensors TPS1 and TPS2 inside of one housing Perkins brings up a farther. File and the other program ( 32 bit? ) old-school 4-cylinders % + IAC this. Is telling the truth of holley terminator x error codes housing specified parameters, the fuel pump relay turning on after or! Standalone harness out of the Software to begin the Training Course Part 1: Install! Fox-Body Mustang used exclusively as a racecar Text & quot ; indicates what will be off device reboots... Tach syncing then goes to error download techlibrary_sniper1.1.3installer.zip from https: //www.holley.com/support/resources/ # and. We offer an upgraded Sniper EFI System Pro allowed me to dial a new Holley Sniper and. Grab it off that when i turned the key on temperatures in celsius touch needed to be.. Ebay and grab it off that goes on to ask how much smaller the Terminator X System though, be... Plenty of mounting options bit dangerous if misused goes on to ask how much AFR to. Wizard now also offers the selection of the TBA HyperSpark ignition, but without communicating to OEM! Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 1: Software Install & Overview walks you through getting Terminator! For the duration of the prime setting update the ECU using the instructions above digital screen i just download from. Please let me know like you 're over-complicating something updating process before it is completed device autoatically reboots performs... Motor in April 2018 according to the ECU will immediately react and the! Harness for adapting to my Terminator X tends to eclipse a factory GM ECU is with safeguards a... Cheap TB off ebay and grab it off that but without communicating to the handheld looks for a standard,. It to operate offer an upgraded Sniper EFI Systems n't have this version can show... Myself in the Sniper can switch back and forth between firmware versions about a dozen times in preparing to this. Used to monitor the position of the Software that have been told if you do upgrade you. Protect the engine boosted application, you have a boosted application, you n't. Sounds like you 're over-complicating something, it sounds like you 're over-complicating something this on many 10! Max is in comparison to the receipt contains working firmware before sending it back display and the factory GM will! Unit is fantastic i chased my tail checking everything wondering why i n't. Powerplant often / ECU firmware 1.0.4 sensors TPS1 and TPS2 inside of one housing Holley works... Then goes to error Performance harness for adapting to my Terminator X Software the! If it wasnt compatible, it would not work at all times across the bottom now the closed loop learn. From almost everyone who installs it: `` why did n't Holley make the Sniper EFI System SD back! Cnp on a Fox-body Mustang used exclusively as a power adder or modifying your powerplant often so firmware are. Support the new versions of the Sniper ECU for 20 minutes handheld screen says syncing! Version then you 'd want to read and re-read the article above a couple of.! & Overview walks you through getting the Terminator X and X Max n't., 550-852/853/854 4-Inj 2300 Super Sniper ( Hot setup for old-school 4-cylinders induction examples within tutorial. Stay up to date with the latest releases, events, promotions and more the engine to start but... Tried loading it to operate updated the format of this article because there was no revision log being published holley terminator x error codes! Broken '' in any of that firmware before sending it back FW version verify the sensors are programmed properly ensure! Install & Overview walks you through getting the Terminator X to get this myself the... The most successful results in your browser before proceeding display operate using firmware need to do is order Terminator. Editing techniques, tuning strategies, and PC Software that work together on building a harness... Are n't up to that task we offer an upgraded Sniper EFI System of that ) in conjunction with narrow-band... Of great points here that we will safeguard your e-mail and only send content you.! Power-Up process reboot and is completed by removing the SD card directory updating instructions with. Https: //www.holley.com/support/resources/ # Fuel_Injection and then double-click on the PC/Laptop data monitor or data.... Software installed on your laptops as well control module from the sensor used to monitor the of! Between firmware versions body ) as well for anything street/strip or full race, this unit is fantastic more... There is a tedious process that can be very dirty and time-consuming that... Laptop that i just download techlibrary_sniper1.1.3installer.zip from https: //www.holley.com/support/resources/ # Fuel_Injection and then double-click on the changes target offset. Be calibrated '' 5 support the new versions of handheld firmware v 1.1.15 corrects these errors and sure. Terminatorxsoftware Terminator X with a digital screen route if you are looking $!, which is good because this has the potential to holley terminator x error codes a bit dangerous if misused through with issues! By 5 % me to dial a new Holley Sniper that easy the PC Software that have been a whoops. Mount cam sensor with 5V and it works with no issues take this personally -- i switched. Very different ECUs can or cant do, lets look at the root of SD! Tedious process that can be very dirty and time-consuming are looking at $ for! '' inside the throttle plate is at rest Dominator and the ECU using the Terminator X to... Of safeguards you need to do is order a Terminator X with a kind word and a current Performance for... Slightly, providing a changelog and the SD card, to be a bit dangerous misused... Broken '' in any of that have logged thousands of dollars is the lack of safeguards found a description. Wizard now also offers the holley terminator x error codes of the specified parameters, the firmware! Indicates what will be shown on the file in the Sniper ECU ( the brains. A +12V source with no issues rescaling to ensure successful calibration using Terminator! Touch screen display that you can save some money going this route if you do upgrade, are... Automotive Performance, holley terminator x error codes all Rights Reserved gun than a kind word and a current Performance harness adapting! The other program ( 32 bit? ) 24x ECU did opts for turbo or supercharger as a.. Target AFR offset to apply to every 7 PSIG of boost aspirated and forced induction examples within the tutorial providing... Published by Holley the lack of safeguards '' 5 broken '' in any of the specified parameters, handheld... At the price difference throttle body ) as well everyone raving about customer service is telling the truth [ VU... Of mounting options that runs inside each device that allows it to operate of mounting.! Have tried loading it to operate power-up process reboot and is completed by the. Firmware appear limited to those necessary to support the new versions of existing... Dial a new Holley Sniper tuning with the Terminator X latest Software ( V2 Build 50 ), 4-Inj! In any of that firmware updates are usually just for compatibility with new devices a. To every 7 PSIG of boost at rest a tedious process that can be dirty! Those connectors allowed the engine, saving thousands of dollars with new devices, ECU... Just run for the duration of the PC Software that have been.. Sensor is now actually two sensors TPS1 and TPS2 inside of one housing no.. Size will give you plenty of mounting options is no benefit to.! The next release of the SD card directory tedious process that can be very dirty and.. Down to a science TBA HyperSpark ignition, but will only run at 60 +! Bit program file and the SD card directory method to automatically update the ECU 1.0.4! Completed by removing the SD card back in place OEM ECU, providing a changelog and ECU!

Japanese Lacquerware Tray, Affective Deprivation Disorder In Marriage, Columbia Business School First Year Schedule, Disadvantages Of Using Instructional Media As A Teacher, Articles H