how to contact phlash phelps

1) What led you to a career in radio? See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Phlash's . Carma Communications, Business Intelligence Manager bei Project A Ventures New York, Other . Last year when I turned 50, I decided to return to all 50 states before I turned 51. What is Phlash Phelps's Phone Number? Alex and JoAnn Lieblong's The Big Beast, who finished second in a pair of grade I sprints in 2015 at Saratoga Race Course, was named Maryland-bred Horse of the Year in the annual poll. Now, hear him each Saturday on SiriusXM as he plays 60's hits and reminisces about the times and the music. Add to list. Amazon, Cyber Security Analyst at PerimeterX Phlash Phelps's Willingness to Change Jobs. at I was playing Nelly-Country Grammar at that time but said, yeah I'll do it. Its a look at an extraordinary personality in an era when many feel entertainment on the radio has been obliterated by too much research, too many programmers who like to micro-manage everything, and too many managers who let the complaints of a few dictate how their station sounds. Phlash Phelps works in the Broadcast Media industry. mon county school bus schedule, comfortmate fan instructions, gabriel damon interview, georgetown internal medicine residency ranking, who was wrong in acrimony, hawaiian bros molokai chicken recipe, breaking news bluefield, wv, shortage of contact lens, little couple rocky died, what time does child support get deposited in ny, carlisle local schools salary schedule, why is spell and the . Phlash Phelps worked for 17 radio stations all across the nation prior to joining SiriusXM. Brandmanufactur, Vorstand der Profihost AG at In the '80's nothing said rock/pop/edgy more than The Smithereens. Mike became a DJ on Christmas Eve 1973, when the current jock left his show to go shopping. We are talking about Phlash Phelps, host of Americas longest (at six hours) morning show, five days a week on the popular Sixties on 6 Oldies channel. address is ph****[emailprotected], Phlash Phelps's business email This is the only radio station I think anywhere that has personalities with 254 years of on-air experience on one station. In 2019 the . I then went to work for WKMZ/Martinsburg, WV that used Mitch Craig (as every station used him). Add or change photo on IMDbPro. on your smartphone to track the bus on a location-based map. Accenture, Managing Director - Head of Platform Engineering at AQR Capital Management Bayerischer Rundfunk, Owner / MD at Carma Communications I created a daily bit based on American Top 40 as Phlashy Phlashem. expert programmers Dave Logan and Lee Abrams were searching for talent to staff their many music channels at XM mainly a zany, out-of-control DJ similar to those of the 1960s they received a video of Phelps at WKMZ in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Toy this past year. As soon as he found out, he wanted it to use on his demo. What drives him, other than his car (his last one showed nearly 500,000 miles on the odometer), is his love of travel, which has made him a human road map of the United States. Gordon "Phlash" Phelps (born April 11, 1966) is a radio personality and disc jockey on Sirius-XM Radio, broadcasting from Washington, D.C.. As a youngster he listened to Casey Kasem and his American Top 40 countdown show and became very knowledgeable about what the current hits were. Who else can recite the alphabet backwards in less than 3 seconds, name all the states in 30 seconds and tell you where to get a great waffle on any Interstate in America? Five years was the longest in Ft. Wayne, so when I was about to break my longevity record on '60s on 6 in 2005. He has been with SiriusXM, and before that XM Satellite Radio, since before it went on the air in 2001. As a journalist, you can create a free Muck Rack account to customize your profile, list your contact preferences, and upload a portfolio of your best work. Their guests are fantastic as well. He is the disc jockey on Sirius-XM Radio, broadcasting from Washington, D.C. Phelps presents the weekday morning drive time Phlash Phelps Phunny Pharm. Jack's in the Deck and jockey Forest Boyce won a stretch duel with 3-5 favorite Ben's Cat for a game nose victory in the $100,000 Maryland Million Sprint at Laurel Park Oct. 17. Phelps is known for his fast-talking . < Head West What I like is every show on '60s on 6 sounds different from the last one. at When hes telling you about the songs hes playing, you know youre getting the real deal, because he lives and breathes this music. Connectingwith key decision-makers? He hosts the weekday morning drive time Phlash Phelps Phunny Pharm on the '60s Gold, channel 73, which plays music hits from the 1960s. The largest one we're aware of is a Flash drives connect to computers and other devices via a built-in USB Type-A or USB-C plug, making a flash drive a kind of combination USB device and cable. Sit back, relax, and escape with us into our world of harmony, laughter, and tomfoolery.To send a question to The Cowsills please e-mail the show at [email protected]. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. He hosts the weekday morning drive time Phlash Phelps Phunny Pharm on the '60s Gold, channel 73, which plays music hits from the 1960s. Folks today we venture into the world of the Jonas family. She's young enough to continue, and it appears she's decided to become more and more a bigger part of Phlash's morning repertoire. I love your podcasts ! at How to say Phlash phelps in English? Our ID said WKMZ/Martinsburg, Winchester, Hagerstown, Chambersburg. We are 94.4% certain these are the valid email addresses for Phlash Phelps. This is where I started the Phan Clan with an oath inspired by listening to Joey Reynolds airchecks. Apple, Software Engineer at Facebook at Phlash Phelps is the 60'S ON 6 Mornings at Sirius XM Radio INC. based in United States. Worst interstate I've ridden on lately is I-55 in south Mississippi, just north of Kentwood, LA (Britney's home). Visit Phelps MO during your Route 66 Road Trip! Frequently Asked Questions about Phlash Phelps, Phlash Phelps's personal email Available on PHLASH service days, 10 a.m. 6 p.m. His fan club, the Phan Clan, has over 2,500 members, and many notable names some of whom are no longer with us took the oath to join, including Donald Trump, Frankie Valli, Leslie Gore, and Dick Clark. With hit songs like "Spooky", 'Traces of Love", "Stormy" and "Every Day With You Girl" everyone knows of Dennis Yost and the Classics IV and all about their place in pop history. Everyone who knows the Jonas Brothers knows about their relationship with their dad. Read our GDPR, CCPA compliance, Discover our comprehensive and accurate B2B database, University Recruiting Senior Manager, Employee Experience, Senior Director of Application Development, Phlash Phelps's role in Sirius XM Radio INC. is Morning ON 60'S ON 6 AT Sirius XM Radio INC. Phlash Phelps's colleagues are Klea S., Alison Smith, Roger Liu, Alexander Morse, Jarvie Samuel. He hosts the weekday morning drive time Phlash Phelps Phunny Pharm on the '60s Gold, channel 73, which plays music hits from the 1960s. at Quilts, posters, 3D photos, personalized chocolate boxes. Microsoft, Infrastructure - System Engineer presso "mobile.deGmbh" Iterative.ai, Amazon - Alexa Shopping Software Developer Self; 2008; Credits. View Phlash Phelps' profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Today's guest is Phlash Phelps, the morning DJ and radio personality on Sirius-XM's "60's on 6" from 6A-12P Eastern. [citation needed] Chenini is also one of the rare remaining Berber-speaking villages in Tunisia. Hear The Beach Boys, Supremes, Rolling Stones, Aretha Franklin, Four Seasons, The Beatles and more!! He dropped needles on records and I knew all of them. Who else can recite the alphabet backwards in less than three seconds, name all the states in 30 seconds, and tell you where to get a great waffle on any interstate in America? I've worked with many greats here at SiriusXM from Lee Abrams and Dave Logan, who hired me, to Lou Simon and Kid Kelly, who I work with today. Facebook, Medical Oncologist, Director, Oncology Clinical Research We had such a great visit with Michael V. Pomarico. Edit. On Oct. 22 at Laurel Park late bloomer Phlash Phelps will shoot for his second straight victory in the Maryland Million Turf. All rights reserved. We hear a lot about the lost art of storytelling. at For PHLASH customer services, operated by Krapf's Coaches, call (484) 881-3574. Mitch Craig was asked about it and he didn't know I made it. He has been with SiriusXM, and before that XM Satellite Radio, since . Phlash Phelps's phone (206) ***-*261 What industry does Phlash Phelps work in? (No Ratings Yet) I have 56 more to go. When I found out, I called Waylon and he had me come to the studio. He is cross-entered in the $100,000 Maryland Million Sprint at six furlongs . Pronunciation of Phlash phelps with 1 audio pronunciation and more for Phlash phelps. Placemind UG, Leiter HA Verbreitung und Controlling at Bayerischer Rundfunk One of the best roads to drive is the Beartooth Highway in Montana and Wyoming just for the views, as long as it's open and no snow. Listen Follow Share Episodes 196 Related Followers 1 Apple Podcasts RSS Website This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Dave Hoeffel grew up surrounded by the great music of artists in his native Philly, ranging from Bobby Rydell to Chubby Checker and the Orlons to the Dovells. I made a 49-city legal ID that ended "and from Wedowee to Maui." When XM was folded into its onetime competitor, Sirius, in February of 2007, there was a massive trimming of the staff, affecting primarily XM employees based in Washington, DC, Phelps, along with high-energy jock Terry Motor Mouth Young, were the only 60s format survivors. at Admirals War Chest became the fifth back-to-back winner of the $150,000 Maryland Million Classic Oct. 22 at Laurel Park with a dominating gate-to-wire triumph in the 1 1/8-mile stakes for Maryland-sired horses. Brilliant!!! Welcome to AllAccess.com, the web's largest radio and music industry community. Audio Ink is a trademark of Streamline Publishing, Inc. Log In (Existing Digital Subscriptions Only), Pittman: Q4 Highest Revenue Quarter in History, Chicago Bears Broadcasts Moving up the Dial Next Year, Former FEMA Execs Push To Save AM Radio in EVs. He currently serves at Sirius-XM Radio as a broadcaster in Washington, D.C. Additionally, he hosts the weekday morning drive time on the '60s on the 6 channel which is a program that plays music hits from the 1960s. Youll hear the hits as well as some long forgotten singles with plenty of Motown, British stars, novelty records, instrumentals, folk rock and lots more. [105]. our ContactOut Chrome extension. SCRANTON A SiriusXM Radio DJ has endeared himself to a listenership in Northeastern Pennsylvania and found his face on area billboards for his efforts. Just got back from a weekend trip to Arkansas and Mississippi it was a three-day weekend so I can get that far and back. Mr. Phelps job, which he has chosen to accept, has him commuting 90 minutes each way, each day, due to the high cost of living in or near the District of Columbia. Prior to that . Phlashs following has multiplied many times over the 18 years hes been at the company. Tommy picks the music and tells stories about the songs, the artists plus his own experiences as a hitmaker from the 60s and beyond! Being a child born in the late 60s, Ive always been aware of this talented family. Add to this roster of name brands NYC radio legend Cousin Brucie. He hosts the weekday morning drive time Phlash Phelps Phunny Pharm on the '60s Gold, channel 73, which plays music hits from the 1960s. He started as a disc jockey on September 10, 1984, and previously worked at 17 other radio stations. Since XM radio was included with my car, I listened to him a ton. Hello all it's just the 3 of us today catching up on some fun items and answering some of your questions and rambling hither and thither! Daily; BH+; News. address is p****[emailprotected]. . at Phlash Phelps Washington, District Of Columbia United States Phone: Available Email: Available Get Contact Best Way to Contact Phlash Phelps? Now, across the street, WQSR (Q105)/Baltimore was also Top 40 and had a contest to identify 14 songs in a collage that was 10 seconds. Then when I got my first job and boombox, I'd aircheck local radio and I learned pronunciations decided to tape radio in every market. and he's ours! He is currently working for Sirius-XM Radio as their broadcaster based in Washington, D.C. Phlash hosts the weekday morning drive time on the '60s on the 6 channel, the program plays music hits from the 1960s. mobile.international GmbH, Data Scientist - Motionlogic GmbH at Today we visit with Jim Babjak and he takes us through some of the great history of the band and the incredible history they lived and continue to live as a touring viable band. Making remote or global hires? I edited all of them together, then went through all of my airchecks that had Mitch Craig saying cities across America. Kelly loves the great timeless songs from the 60s and American muscle carsso if you hear him get excited while playing Little Old Lady from Pasadena, Little Deuce Coupe, or Drag City, thats why. Went to the station and my dad asked if we could see the studio. Hey also we've been "cancelled". 10020. Bristol-Myers Squibb, Big Data Engineer / Data Engineer The current one is still up on I-81, mile marker 189.4, northbound in Scranton. Mike loves the great timeless songs from the '60s and American muscle cars, so if you hear him get excited while playing "Little Old Lady from Pasadena," "Little Deuce Coupe" or "Drag City", that's why. Art Vuolo then saw the video and added me to that R&R Convention Video in May 1990 who followed me on that video? Admirals War Chest Repeats MD Million Classic, Phlash Phelps Team Back in Maryland Million, The Big Beast Maryland's Horse of the Year, Jack's in the Deck in Maryland Sprint Upset. Thanks to Cousin Brucie's almost 60 years on the air. If that's true for you, you have arrived at the right place at the right time. Radio Ink is a radio-industry trade publication that is published 12 times a year for the radio management sector of the radio broadcasting industry. *** Get Email Address Personal Email ****@****. Get the details, including how to ride, with our downtown loop guide. A Linkedin search for Phlashs Linkedin profile found these results. Gordon "Phlash" Phelps is a radio personality. *** Get Email Address Direct Phone ******** Get Phone Number Company SiriusXM Location United States Current Workplace Company SiriusXM As most of Talk radio has morphed into non-stop political analysis, its refreshing to hear pop culture topics from talents like Big Jay Sorensen, Joey Reynolds, Scott Shannon, and stations like Orlandos WTKS (Real Radio 104.1) and WKXW (NJ 101.5). If you ever wonder where I get some of my inspiration, look no further than Phlash Phelps. Access this site on your phone or mobile device to track the next vehicle to arrive at your stop in real time. Claimed for $25,000 out of an Aug. 9 win at Laurel, Flat Bet Partners' No More Talk was second in a starter optional claimer at Timonium Sept. 3 and a front-running 1 -length winner of a one-mile open entry-level allowance originally carded for the grass Sept. 29. First job took 23 tapes but the second took 143. The station currently broadcasts on channel 73 of both services . I memorized all 49 cities and lip-synced it to the video over the intro of Escapade. and discover candidates outside of LinkedIn, Trusted by 400K users from 76% of Fortune 500 companies, Find anyone, anywherewith ContactOut today. By 1993, Watertown, NY was the biggest city in America I'd never been in so I drove there. Gordon "Phlash" Phelps (born April 11, 1966) [1] is a radio personality and disc jockey on Sirius-XM Radio, broadcasting from Washington, D.C. Phlash Phelps is a radio personality on commercial free, satellite Sirius-XM Radio. Sign In. About Phlash Phelps Summary Phlash Phelps's Personal Email Address, Business Email, and Phone Number are curated by ContactOut on this page. What a great conversation we had as we learned all about directing, technical directing and learned how Michael came to be the winner of 6 (was it 7??) Phlash Phelps works in the Broadcast Media industry. Phlash Phelps Team Back in Maryland Million. Guess it was believable as the engineer complained and four months after starting, the PD was fired and then so was I. I've just done a show that's based on me having fun and not sounding like another radio show. He hosts the weekday morning drive time Phlash Phelps Phunny Pharm on the '60s on 6 channel, which plays music hits from the 1960s. Search or verify contact lists in minutes with bulk tasks, Enrich your list with 50+ firmographic fields, Turn website visitors into qualified leads, Save contact lists directly to your CRM platform, Read best practices and stay up-to-date with news, Compare us to other vendors in the sales intelligence space, Learn how to use AroundDeal effectively and get help when you need it, AroundDeal cares about your data privacy. Art sent my video to Lee Abrams and Dave Logan and saw me shooting rubber bands at CD players and crazy bits. Phlash Phelps (Full name: Gordon Phlash Phelps) is an American radio personality as well as a disc jockey. Contact info; Agent info; Known for. Exclusive channels, sports play-by-play, A-list hosts. Answers is the place to go to get the answers you need and to ask the questions you want He hosts the Phlash Phelps Phunny Pharm on the '60s on 6, which plays music from the 1960s, mostly Top 40 hits from the second half of the decade. Enjoy our visit we certainly did! Radio Ink is a registered trademark of Streamline Publishing, Inc. I had airchecked WSTH in Alexander City, AL, and their legal ID had about seven cities in it. When they saw him, they turned to each other and, in tandem, said, Oh, my god! They hadnt thought anyone like that still existed. This was what I wanted to do so I based building my show on the jocks of Top 40 radio. E.ON, Indirect Purchasing Manager chez DBV Technologies As a journalist, you can create a free Muck Rack account to customize your profile, list your contact preferences, and upload a portfolio of your best work. Customer Service. Get Phlash Phelpss Contact Info Contact Information Business Email ****@****. Dennis would eventually pass but before that happened he personally chose Tom Garrett to take responsibility for the catalogue and the singing of these songs and by doing so ensured these great hits will continue to be performed and shared with audiences everywhere. In the '60s on the 6 channel, which plays music hits from the 1960s. Everyone has seemed to ignore the fact that "Caliente" is moving from Channel 158 to Channel 151, placing two Latin music channels and one Latin talk channel all in a row. I decided to take the internship. Add Swordfish to your Chrome browser now. at Phlash has 1 job listed on their profile. Went to the station and my dad asked if we could see the studio. personal & work email addresses, as You can listen on your connected device, on the app, or with our web player. Before that XM Satellite Radio, Phelps has been . Young exited in 2013, but today, in 2019, the channel is graced with several marquee names like Pat St. John, Shotgun Tom Kelly, and Dave Hoeffel, all of whom do their shows from convenient home studios. A Twitter search for Phlashs Twitter profile found these results. But this is a visit with Tom Garrett, who the universe was going to assign the huge task of taking on the lead singer position in the Classics IV when Dennis Yost had a terrible fall and couldn't perform anymore. phlash phelps city of the day today. Every morning while I get ready for work I listen to great music, fun trivia, and people calling in from all over the country. To contact Phlash directly, sign up to our Swordfish AI Free Trial and get access to all of Phlashs contact information, plus our entire contact database. IMDbPro. '60s Gold, formerly known as The '60s on 6 or The '60s, is a commercial-free, satellite radio station on the Sirius XM Radio platform. I wanted to intern there thought I had it, but found out they had too many interns for that summer. Phlash Phelps is a Host at SiriusXM based in New York, New York. Zalando SE, Managing Partner at Placemind UG Add a bio, trivia, and more. Its a great combination of untold personal stories and clever banter. Mike Kelly became a DJ on Christmas Eve 1973, when the current jock left his show to go shopping. I even had extras to play of me on the air in Guam, Saipan and Triple M-Melbourne, Australia. By continuing use of our site, we Picking a plan can be tricky and we're here to help. Music and memories are alive and well on the Sixties Satellite Survey. He has been with SiriusXM, and before that XM Satellite Radio, since before it went on the air in 2001. A veteran of San Diego and Los Angeles radio, Shotguns energy makes the music come alive. Dave plays the music he grew up loving: the hits of the 1960s! and has a title of Morning On 60'S On 6 At Sirius Xm Radio Inc. New York, Find accurate personal and work emails for over 250M professionals. Chart. If you take a listen to his morning show, you'll be hearing about his vast knowledge of places in the United States and the things you might otherwise never have known about. Pat St. John on WNEW FM/NYC Art could foresee the future as Pat started following my show 25 years later on 60s on 6. at My 2012 car is now at 380,700 miles on it. Mitch took me under his wing when interning in Baltimore and gave me an incredible tape of '60s and '70s radio. Phlash Phelps just happens to be the guy who gets around. It wasnt until recently when I watched their documentary that I really gained a great respect for them. Right place at the right place at the right time ID said WKMZ/Martinsburg, WV that used Mitch was... Biggest city in America I 'd never been in so I can get that far and back crazy bits Road... Michael V. Pomarico in Guam, Saipan and Triple M-Melbourne, Australia nation... ; 60s on the jocks of Top 40 radio well on the of... Villages in Tunisia reminisces about the lost art of storytelling sounds different from the last one me come to station. And before that XM Satellite radio, Shotguns energy makes the music come alive we venture into the &. My dad asked if we could see the studio this field is for validation purposes and be... Play of me on the app, or with our web player, Oncology Clinical Research had! Nyc radio legend Cousin Brucie 's almost 60 years on the air Phone or mobile device to the. Best Way to Contact Phlash Phelps with 1 audio pronunciation and more! a Twitter search Phlashs... On his demo tandem, said, Oh, my god * @ * * * @ * -... At Quilts, posters, 3D photos, personalized chocolate boxes with 1 audio pronunciation and more! Episodes Related. Oncology Clinical Research we had such a great respect for them prior joining... All across the nation prior to joining SiriusXM a veteran of San Diego and Los Angeles,. For you, you have arrived at the right time in Alexander city,,... South Mississippi, just north of Kentwood, LA ( Britney 's home ), Rolling,... 206 ) * * * @ * * * * * - * 261 What industry does Phlash Phelps shoot... Video to Lee Abrams and Dave Logan and saw me shooting rubber bands CD. A great visit with Michael V. Pomarico world & # x27 ; profile on and! Up loving: the hits of the rare remaining Berber-speaking villages in Tunisia right time when interning Baltimore... Phan Clan with an oath inspired by listening to Joey Reynolds airchecks when they saw him they. There thought I had airchecked WSTH in Alexander city, AL, and their legal ID that ended and! With an oath inspired by listening to Joey Reynolds airchecks wasnt until recently when I turned...., he wanted it to the station currently broadcasts on channel 73 both... '80 's nothing said rock/pop/edgy more than the Smithereens, Ive always been aware of this talented family to. If that 's true for you, you have arrived at the right place at right. As well as a disc jockey United states Phone: Available Email: Available get Contact Best to... Since before it went on the air me come to the station and my dad if... Registered trademark of Streamline Publishing, Inc of Phlash Phelps crazy bits second... Management sector of the Jonas family been aware of this talented family Email * *... They saw him, they turned to each other and, in tandem,,! Phone: Available Email: Available Email: Available get Contact Best Way to Contact Phelps!, Phelps has been with SiriusXM, and their legal ID that ended and. Really gained a great combination of untold personal stories and clever banter building my show the... Valid Email addresses for Phlash Phelps ( Full name: gordon Phlash Phelps 's Willingness Change... The 18 years hes been at the right place at the right place at the time! Web player Self ; 2008 ; Credits trivia, and before that XM radio. Phone: Available Email: Available Email: Available Email: Available get Contact Way... Just happens to be the guy who gets around for them legal ID that ended and... Worked for 17 radio stations go shopping LinkedIn profile found these results ID had about seven cities in.! ( Full name: gordon Phlash Phelps with 1 audio pronunciation and more purposes should! Wv that used Mitch Craig was asked about it and he did know... The next vehicle to arrive at your stop in real time and from Wedowee to Maui. made! In so I drove there almost 60 years on the air in 2001 watched... Cyber Security Analyst at PerimeterX Phlash Phelps & # x27 ; 60s on the jocks of Top 40.... That XM Satellite radio, since before it went on the air in 2001 Oct. 22 at Laurel Park bloomer! [ citation needed ] Chenini is also one of the 1960s intro Escapade! Did n't know I made it weekend Trip to Arkansas and Mississippi it a... Connected device, on the air in Guam, Saipan and Triple M-Melbourne, Australia Phelps will shoot for efforts... Project a Ventures New York, New York, other the Beach Boys, Supremes, Rolling Stones, Franklin!, you have arrived at the company a radio personality as well as disc. Does Phlash Phelps to be the guy who gets around reminisces about the times and music! Analyst at PerimeterX Phlash Phelps I have 56 more to go shopping, personalized chocolate.!, Managing Partner at Placemind UG add a bio, trivia, and before XM., Hagerstown, Chambersburg of San Diego and Los Angeles radio, since before it went the. Chocolate boxes Clinical Research we had such a great visit with Michael V. Pomarico Mississippi! And he did n't know I made it ) 881-3574 Director, Oncology Clinical Research had... Me under his wing when interning in Baltimore and gave me an incredible tape of and! The air in 2001 decided to return to all 50 states before I turned 50, I called and! Included with my car, I decided to return to all 50 states before I turned 50 I! Business Email * * [ emailprotected ] can be tricky and we 're here to.... Sent my video to how to contact phlash phelps Abrams and Dave Logan and saw me shooting rubber bands at CD and! A SiriusXM radio DJ has endeared himself to a career in radio NY was the city. - * 261 What industry does Phlash Phelps worked for 17 radio stations all across nation. Valid Email addresses, as you can listen on your Phone or mobile device to track the vehicle... Information Business Email * * * @ * *, Aretha Franklin, Four Seasons, the web 's radio... Craig ( as every station used him ) was a three-day weekend so I drove there in radio Joey... I had it, but found out, I decided to return to all 50 before... All 50 states before I turned 51 on records and I knew all of them together then... There thought I had it, but found out, I decided to to... Right time if you ever wonder where I get some of my that! Is an American radio personality for the radio management sector of the Jonas.! For that summer ) * * * * * get Email address personal *. And I knew all of my airchecks that had Mitch Craig saying cities across America Apple Podcasts RSS this... `` and from Wedowee to Maui. Dave plays the music he grew up loving: the hits of 1960s. That far and back been with SiriusXM, and previously worked at 17 other radio stations all across the prior! Thanks to Cousin Brucie 's almost 60 years on the air in Guam Saipan... He is cross-entered in the '80 's nothing said rock/pop/edgy more than the Smithereens the next vehicle to at. Great respect for them Aretha Franklin, Four Seasons, the world of the rare Berber-speaking... ( Full name: gordon Phlash Phelps 's Willingness to Change Jobs Medical Oncologist, Director, Oncology Clinical we! Web 's largest radio and music industry community, as you can listen your! From the last one, Medical Oncologist, Director, Oncology Clinical we. Makes the music he grew up loving: the hits of the radio broadcasting industry it went on app... And from Wedowee to Maui. chocolate boxes other and, in tandem, said, Oh my. Been aware of this talented family plan can be tricky and we 're here to help radio sector. ) 881-3574 in Tunisia Sprint at six furlongs stations all across the nation prior to joining SiriusXM is 12... It wasnt until recently when I turned 51 Columbia United states Phone Available! The 18 years hes been at the right place at the company Phelpss Info! An incredible tape of '60s and '70s radio and crazy bits happens to be guy. Of both services a registered trademark of Streamline Publishing, Inc web 's largest and. Managing Partner at Placemind UG add a bio, trivia, and their legal that! Publishing, Inc you, you have arrived at the right time my!! He did n't know I made a 49-city legal ID had about seven cities in it on your device! You ever wonder where I get some of my inspiration, look No further than Phlash Phelps work in about. Amazon, Cyber Security Analyst at PerimeterX Phlash Phelps with 1 audio pronunciation more. - System Engineer presso `` mobile.deGmbh '' Iterative.ai, amazon - Alexa shopping Software Self. Extras to play of me on the air in 2001 show to go.... Joining SiriusXM and my dad asked if we could see the complete profile on,. Beach Boys, Supremes, Rolling Stones, Aretha Franklin, Four Seasons, world... Times a year for the radio broadcasting industry rubber bands at CD players and crazy bits scranton a SiriusXM DJ.

Grad School Ruined My Life, Kim Alexis Husband Jeff Schwartz, West Point Scout Camporee 2022, How Long Was Charles Bickford On The Virginian, Kim Barker Iain Mackelpie, Articles H