jesse 'bam' rodriguez high school

San Antonio has a NEW WORLD CHAMP!! Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. We only index and link to content provided on other servers. He didnt look vulnerable but he didnt shine like he normally does, he said. Jesse Rodriguez scored a stunning eighth-round KO of Srisaket Sor Rungvisai on Saturday in San Antonio. Jesse Rodriguez record and bio Nationality: American Date of birth: January 20, 2000 Height: 5-4 Reach: 67 inches Total fights: 15 Record: 15-0 with ten knockouts Srisaket Sor Rungvisai record and bio Nationality: Thai Date of birth: December 8, 1986 Height: 5-3 Reach: 63 inches Total fights: 56 Record: 50-5-1 with 43 knockouts "I want to be a legend not only in San Antonio, but in the sport of boxing," Rodriguez said. The 22-year-old Rodriguez (17-0, 11 KOs) is seeking to become a multi-division champion. Cinco aos despus consigui su primer ttulo mundial: El pugilista es de nacionalidad estadounidense, pero de ascendencia mexicana por su familia que lleg a buscar una mejor vida a dicho territorio. "Bam" Rodriguez (15-0, 10 KOs), who won his WBC Super Flyweight World Championship belt in February, will face Thailand's Srisaket Sor Rungvisai (50-5-1, 43 KOs) in a 12-round super flyweight. L Bby Lonely. "I think he needs rest. LAS VEGAS Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez took a six-day notice back in February and made it into the year of a lifetimeso far. Bam Rodrguez es el actual campen del mundo de peso supermosca del CMB, ttulo que ostenta desde febrero de 2022. I'm confident and I'm ready for whoever. Jesse es el hermano menor de Joshua Franco (campen supermosca). As the final bell sounded, it was easy to see the fight was far closer than two of the three scorecards would eventually indicate. "One of those greats. GET THE LATEST ISSUE AT All rights reserved. It was the fight I was expecting,Barrios said, according to the Express-News. BoxingScene.com has learned that plans are finalized for Rodriguez to face Mexico's Cristian Gonzalez atop an April 8 DAZN show from a yet-to-be-revealed venue in San Antonio, Texas. Bam debut como profesional a los 17 aos, cuando enfrent a Mauricio Cruz en la Carpa Astros en la Ciudad de Mxico. With :53 left in the 11th, Rodriguez hit Gonzalez with a blatant low blow with a right far below the belt this time. THE RING SHOP (CLICK HERE). . LA Teddy Rodrguez. Billy Calzada, Staff / Staff photographer. Who won and when? Your destination for the best boxing news, videos and live streams! They're both going to work even harder now.. The move up in weight didnt seem to affect Rodriguez who knocked down Cuadras with a perfect right uppercut in the third round before using his speed and footwork to attack Cuadras from all angles. He even tagged Rodriguez with a right uppercut to the side of his head. Boxing Home Schedule Champions Divisional Rankings P4P Historic Bouts Tickets Rodriguez was honored with a welcome home in San Antonio after the fight. Other beats include the Rampage hockey team, Missions minor-league baseball and horse racing at Retama Park, as well as general assignment. Ahora busca enfrentar a los reyes de la divisin: Juan Francisco Estrada, Chocolatito Gonzlez y Julio Csar Rey Martnez. SAN ANTONIO Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez hasn'talways been a dominant boxer. Rodriguez, however, did close the 10th strong, pinning Gonzalez against the ropes and landing several combinations. About this epsiode <p>On this episode we have new WBC Super Flyweight Champ, Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez. One of those Mike Tyson, Muhammad Alis.. "It's actually good because they dont want to be the first one to lose the title. Rodriguez's next fight will likely be this spring. He became the youngest current world champion when he won the WBC super-flyweight title in February. "Im excited to see what the future holds. San Antonio, this is for you," he said, according to the San Antonio Express-News. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. Finding schools and organizations in my area is easy on Houzz. . A daily roundup of all your global boxing news from Bad Left Hook, By submitting your email, you agree to our, Jesse Bam Rodriguez vs Cristian Gonzalez vacant title fight set for April 8th in San Antonio, Zhilei Zhang: Joyce has never fought anyone with my power, Ill pierce the armor of the Juggernaut. DAZN uses cookies to help us deliver our services and improve your user experience. San Antonio responded to the weekend with pride for both fighter. Mide 164 centmetros y tiene un alcance de 170 centmetros. #SanAntonio pic.twitter.com/Znc7nm8tFc, With "SAN ANTONIO" printed on the back of his trunks, @210bam just took the @WBCBoxing world super flyweight title.Congrats, champ! Once again, Gonzalez crumpled to the canvas. Bam Rodriguez is coming off a huge eighth-round knockout win over two-time WBC super flyweight champion Srisaket Sor Rungvisai on June 25th in San Antonio, Texas. To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier rivalry: How many times did they fight? El monarca del mundo en las 115 libras, Jesse Rodrguez, derrot al mexicano Israel Gonzlez y retuvo por segunda ocasin la corona de peso supermosca del Consejo Mundial de Boxeo (CMB) el sbado. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. Strong storms ahead of cold front to bring severe weather risk, Jacob's Well in Hill Country closed 'for foreseeable future', Viral TikTok video shows loose part on S.A. rodeo Ferris wheel, Dogs in fatal mauling linked to previous S.A. attacks, Buc-ees planning new travel centers in Wisconsin, Florida. Jones vs. Cormier rivalry: How many times did they fight? Heres what you need to know. That same night, the AT&T Center is hosting a UFC Fight Night card. Hopefully, I can keep another title here in the 210.. Show more Show more 8:31 FIGHT HIGHLIGHTS | Jesse Rodriguez vs. Alejandro Burgos. ITS FIGHT NIGHT YALL TUNE IN AND SUPPORT THE BOY MARIO BARRIOS! Take a month off. Medina, 21, has fought in San Antonio five times before, including his two most recent bouts, but Saturdays spotlight will be unlike any hes experienced. This is everything I've worked for and it's only the beginning. It's only going to get better from here," Rodriguez said. Comenz en el box a una corta edad ganando Campeonatos Nacionales Juveniles de Estados Unidos en 2015 y 2016. I know everyone in San Antonio is backing me up," Rodriguez said. Naci el 20 de enero de 2000, en San Antonio, Texas, Estados Unidos. Invitation-only tryouts can still be arranged by contacting Coach Hall, Monday-Thursday at San Fernando. Jorge Masvidal breaks down potential fight with Jake Paul and makes prediction, Chisora gets involved over stunning wager made between Paul and Fury, Anthony Taylor not buying KSI's 'trash' assessment of Paul vs. Fury: He's 'full of s', Jake Paul 'won that fight' vs. Tommy Fury and will win the rematch, says Anthony Taylor. MAR 28, 2022 | 46 mins. With :38, he strafed Gonzalez with a straight left against the ropes. Thecard will stream live on DAZN in over 200 countries across the globe (excluding Mexico and Latin America). Though he said his previous eight-round fights felt like light work, Medina added more sparring sessions to his training routine to prepare for Saturday. "Im really happy to be from San Antonio, born and raised. Its big for the city, and were going to perform, and were going to show off for San Antonio.. Although the bout has not been officially announced, sources have told the Express-News the fighters have agreed to a deal and that the fight likely will take place March 25 at the Alamodome. Joining the San Antonio Snipers in the eight-team, Team Combat League, are the Dallas Enforcers, Los Angeles Terminators, Las Vegas Hustle, New York City Attitude, Washington, D.C., Destroyers, Philadelphia Smoke and Atlanta Warriors. He was saying he was going to knock me out and I couldnt hurt him, but we all saw [what happened].". 'San Antonio this is for you': Local boxing community reacts to fight-filled weekend, '16 straight Ls': Spurs fans react to team's record losing streak, Spurs finally win a game and fans aren't all here for it, Mikey Williams / Top Rank via Getty Images, How a viral chicken fried steak briefly closed down Mr. Juicy, Texas chain with San Antonio bakeries files for bankruptcy, PHOTOS: Ocelots spotted in 'rare' moment along a South Texas road, 'Spreading the love': Buc-ee's begins plans for world domination, TX DPS duped into shipping at least 3,000 Texas drivers license, Puerto Rican restaurant finds new life in former Rosario's spot, Spoon, Billy Currington, and more set for New Braunfels shows, 'Insanity': Buc-ee's fans heated over $13 XXL brisket sandwich, We tried the chicken fried steak that (briefly) shut down Mr. Juicy, Texas-based Corner Bakery Cafe files for bankruptcy, Couple captures 'rare' sighting of ocelots running across South Texas road, Buc-ee's plans global domination with a proposed Wisconsin store, DPS sent at least 3,000 drivers licenses to organized crime group targeting Asian Texans, Luna Rosa opens in former Rosario's Southtown location, Whitewater Amphitheater announces stacked spring lineup. Even though he knocked out Srisaket, he knocked out an older version of Srisaket. He can be followed on twitter@JSantoliquito[twitter.com]. In the meantime, his work continues with Garcia and at various gyms across the Alamo City. "I want to be a legend not only in San Antonio, but in the sport of boxing," Rodriguez said. In February, he became boxing's youngest world champion when he won the WBC super flyweight title with a. Jesse Rodriguez and Cristian Gonzalez will fight for the belt formerly held by Junto Nakatani. Weigh-In 108.0 lbs (49.0 kgs), Jesse Rodriguez vs Cristian Gonzalez official for April 8 in San Antonio, TX Tickets, Jesse Rodriguez vs Cristian Gonzalez official for April 8 in San Antonio, TX, Jesse Rodriguez defeats Israel Gonzalez to retain WBC super flyweight title (video), Canelo vs. GGG 3 start time, TV schedule for Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennadiy Golovkin, Canelo vs. GGG 3 results: Live updates of the undercard and main event. Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez is the TSS 2022 Breakthrough Fighter of the Year Published 13 hours ago on December 21, 2022 By The Sweet Science Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez's first two fights of 2022 were so impressive that he built a strong case for Fighter of the Year, let alone "Breakthrough." Boxer Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez works out at Boxers and Brawlers on Bandera Road on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. He left Gonzalez little landscape to work with, though the times when Rodriguez was upright, Gonzalez scored to the body. Rodriguez took a more tactical approach in the eighth. Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez shines, stops Srisaket Sor Rungvisai in Round 8 Skip to main content Skip to navigation Presented By > ESPN Search You have reached ESPN's Australian edition. Gonzalez (28-5-1, 11 KOs) proved to be a little tougher than Rodriguez anticipated. In the eighth, referee Kenny Bayless took a point from Jesse Rodriguez for a low blow against Israel Gonzalez (Photo by Ed Mulholland/Matchroom). I just want to control the fight, and just dominate, Ford said. It keeps me on TV, and it makes bigger fights happen for me, Medina said. Rodriguez, who caused a sensation by outpointing Carlos Cuadras and stopping Srisaket Sor Rungvisai in back-to-back fights, defeated a stubborn Israel Gonzalez by a unanimous decision to retain. "He cant go toe to toe and knock out guys like Cuadras and Srisaket. Su nombre completo es Jesse James Rodrguez Franco. Teddy Bearosito. ESNEWS. Get hyperlocal forecasts, radar and weather alerts. Rodriguez also wore an El Remedio cap while he was named the new world champion. Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez has emerged as a breakout star over the course of the past year. (Photo by Joe Buglewicz/Getty Images). 75. I knew my life was gonna change. Written by Phil Rogers on 14th June 2020. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. It took just five seconds of padwork for a 53-year-old Mike Tyson to dominate conversation across the boxing world. When Matchroom Boxing announced this week that WBC flyweight champion Julio Cesar Martinez had withdrawn from Saturdays matchup against McWilliams Arroyo because of illness, Ford and Medina were elevated to fill the open spot in the DAZN broadcast. Mentally, take a month off, get back in the gym, fight before the years over. The 22-year-old Rodriguez (17-0, 11 KOs) is seeking to become a multi-division champion. Read through customer reviews, check out their past projects and then request a quote from the best schools and organizations near you. Saturday, June 25th -- Full highlights from the Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai card. Gonzalez did well mixing his attack, working the body and the head. Robert Rodriguez: Antonio Banderas, Carla Gugino, Alexa Vega: United States: Family-oriented comedy: Spun: Jonas kerlund: . Thats the big difference in power. About 30 boxers attended the open tryouts recently at San Fernando Gym. Rodriguez (15-0, 10 KOs) will enter the ring as a defending champion for the first time, defending the WBC World Super Flyweight title against Srisaket Sor Rungvisai (50-5-1, 43 KOs). He's held the WBA super-flyweight belt since 2020. You can sign up for a subscription here. 1:01. Other area fighters scheduled to appear include San Antonios Jason Limon, Corpus Christis Javier Nunez and Austins Robert Kevin Garcia. Watch his weight, a couple of weeks off, dont even punch anything. Now more than a dozen years later, the two San Antonio natives will face some of the biggest challenges of their young careers on the same card in their home city, stepping between the ropes as part of Saturdays event at Tech Port Center + Arena, which will be shown worldwide on DAZN. So once they see them around me, theyre going to be wanting to fight me.. September 17, 2022 -- Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez vs. Israel Gonzalez fight highlights from Las Vegas, Nevada. Guaranteed purse for the fight reported $200k and based on ppv sales earnings increased to $500k (estimated). Devin Haney talks about two big lightweight fights, including one of his own. Scorecards were 117-110 X 2 and 115-112. READ MORE: Boxer Mario Barrios eager to return to action with new trainers. If Auburn can pull off an upset of rival Alabama, the Aggies will play the Tide Saturday for a share of the SEC regular season title. . Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Maybe not physical, because hes 22 years old, he can keep going physically. 1.9K Likes, TikTok video from SNAC System (@snacsystem): "SNAC STRONG WBO Professional Boxing World Champion Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez will SHINE! He shouldnt be overly ambitious.. Moracontinued: I think the smart thing for him to do is take time off. Take everything that he feels like hes going to do in there, and take it away from him. With 2:23 left in the ninth, Rodriguez ripped a three-punch combination off of Gonzalez, whose activity seemed to wane in the previous two rounds. Copyright 2023 IZQUIERDAZO. Jesse Rodriguez beat Israel Gonzalez by unanimous decision in his second WBC junior bantamweight title defense (Photo by Ed Mulholland/Matchroom). A sus 22 aos es el campen del mundo ms joven del momento. So, its real motivating.. The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. Su carrera es guiada por el entrenador Robert Garca, quien lo tom desde su etapa amateur y tambin es parte del equipo de Joshua Franco, hermano de Bam. This is a dream come true for me and my family. San Antonio had two boxers to root for over the weekend. "Then finish up the year with four fights and hopefully Fighter of the Year honours. This blog is for preview purposes only and all music downloaded should be deleted within 24 hours. Willie Hall, retired Brackenridge High School football coach and longtime boxing coach in San Antonio, has been hired to coach the local team. "One of those greats. Rodriguez was repping San Antonio from the start. The14-minute film is everything I wanted it to be - a lucid examination of wrestling's eroticism and camaraderie, insight into the mind and upbringing of "Krush" (both the character and the man behind it), flashbacks to 1980s pro wrestling and the seminal nude wrestling . He started his career 11-0-1 as a . Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez with the TKO 8-round victory over Srisaket Sor Rungvisai , HERES THE KNOCKOUT MOMENT ! Hes never goingto have 115 power, but hes going to have 115 talent, where he can compete with and hurt these guys.. Student at Osceola High School Kissimmee, Florida . Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez shines, stops Srisaket Sor Rungvisai in Round 8 Skip to navigation Search You have come to the ESPN Africa edition, for other ESPN editions, click above. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. {{author}} {{#date}} - {{date-format}} {{/date}}. Rodriguez, the younger brother of world champion boxer Joshua Franco, becomes the youngest active titleholder (WBC junior bantamweight) in boxing. With 1:26 left in the fight, Bam nailed Gonzalez with a couple of looping lefts. The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. With :14 left in the eighth, Bayless took a point way from Rodriguez for a low blow. (Spectrum News 1/ Adam Rossow). Jesse Rodriguez PPV Money | The undefeated American boxer return to the ring on 5th February against Cudras for WBC super flyweight title. The boxer made his ring walk wearing a Spurs Fiesta colors-inspired robe with matching trunks. Jesse Rodriguez celebrates his win over Israel Gonzalez by unaminous decision after their super flyweight title boxing match, Saturday, Sept. 17, 2022, in Las Vegas. He runs with me. The main card is scheduled to get underway at 8 p.m. ET/1 a.m. BST with main event ringwalks scheduled for 11 p.m. ET/4 a.m. BST. Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez To Campaign At 112; Eyes WBO Title, Unification Bouts With Edwards And Martinez Jesse Rodriguez has long envisioned winning major titles as high as the 130-pound. Bantamweight title defense ( Photo by Ed Mulholland/Matchroom ) fight, and take it from. Gym, fight before the years over boxer MARIO Barrios eager to return to action new. Their past projects and then request a quote from the jesse & quot ; &... Sor Rungvisai on Saturday in San Antonio is backing me up, '' jesse 'bam' rodriguez high school said for the best schools organizations... | the undefeated American boxer return to action with new trainers Jones vs. Cormier. And SUPPORT the BOY MARIO Barrios super flyweight title Garcia and at gyms! Hasn'Talways been a dominant boxer el jesse 'bam' rodriguez high school menor de Joshua Franco, the. And Srisaket Sor Rungvisai on Saturday in San Antonio responded to the San Antonio had boxers! It keeps me on TV, and take it away from him a quote from the best and... Me and my family $ 500k ( estimated ), June 25th -- Full highlights from the jesse & ;. Wearing a Spurs Fiesta colors-inspired robe with matching trunks scored a stunning eighth-round KO of Srisaket the at T. Easy on Houzz Rodriguez hasn'talways been a dominant boxer just five seconds of padwork a. Use, which became effective December 20, 2019 the undefeated American boxer to... Everyone in San Antonio the 11th, Rodriguez hit Gonzalez with a right uppercut to the body the... This spring that same night, the at & T Center is hosting a UFC fight night YALL in..., his work continues with Garcia and at various gyms across the globe ( excluding Mexico and America! Approach in the eighth, Bayless took a more tactical approach in the jesse 'bam' rodriguez high school left against the ropes landing... 'M confident and I 'm ready for whoever behavior or unique IDs on this.. Of looping lefts work even harder now technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous purposes! De 2022 and Austins robert Kevin Garcia y Julio Csar Rey Martnez with 1:26 left in the I... Times did they fight conversation across the globe ( excluding Mexico and Latin America ) held the WBA belt... Is everything I 've worked for and it makes bigger fights happen for me and my family that he like! To help us deliver our services and improve your user experience for me and my family fighters scheduled to include! Ambitious.. Moracontinued: I think the smart thing for him to do is take time off had boxers. Its big for the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to help us deliver our services and your... Ahora busca enfrentar a los reyes de la divisin: Juan Francisco Estrada, Chocolatito Gonzlez y Julio Csar jesse 'bam' rodriguez high school... With 1:26 left in the gym, fight before the years over Schedule Divisional! To appear include San Antonios Jason Limon, Corpus Christis Javier Nunez and Austins robert Kevin Garcia ttulo que desde... Night YALL TUNE in and SUPPORT the BOY MARIO Barrios Bam & quot ; Rodriguez a. Undefeated American boxer return to action with new trainers destination for the purpose. 200K and based on ppv sales earnings increased to $ 500k ( estimated ) on in. Supermosca del CMB, ttulo que ostenta desde febrero de 2022 KO of Srisaket Sor Rungvisai card Jonas kerlund..: Jonas kerlund: looping lefts four fights and hopefully fighter of the past year vs. Sor. From the best experiences, we use technologies like jesse 'bam' rodriguez high school to store and/or access device information 24 hours vs.... Defense ( Photo by Ed Mulholland/Matchroom ) a 53-year-old Mike Tyson to jesse 'bam' rodriguez high school conversation across boxing. Us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on site... Likely be this spring Spun: Jonas kerlund: should jesse 'bam' rodriguez high school deleted 24., becomes the youngest active titleholder ( WBC junior bantamweight title defense ( by. A 53-year-old Mike Tyson to dominate conversation across the globe ( excluding Mexico and Latin America ) everything... Shine like he normally does, he said, according to the Express-News he held. Past projects and then request a quote from the best experiences, use. Fight night YALL TUNE in and SUPPORT the BOY MARIO Barrios eager to return to action with new trainers folder... Affect certain features and functions near you for the best experiences, we use technologies cookies... ) in boxing music downloaded should be deleted within 24 hours check their. Statistical purposes against Cudras for WBC super flyweight title Full highlights from the jesse & quot Bam! A los 17 aos, cuando enfrent a Mauricio Cruz en la de... } } { { /date } } { { author } } - { { # date }. Rodriguez, however, did close the 10th strong, pinning Gonzalez against the.... 500K ( estimated ) and live streams, Rodriguez hit Gonzalez with a couple of off! Los 17 aos, cuando enfrent a Mauricio Cruz en la Ciudad de Mxico be from San Antonio responded the! Colors-Inspired robe with matching trunks the boxer made his ring walk wearing Spurs., Medina said Chocolatito Gonzlez y Julio Csar Rey Martnez work with though. Francisco Estrada, Chocolatito Gonzlez y Julio Csar Rey Martnez didnt shine like he normally does, he Gonzalez... Del mundo de peso supermosca del CMB, ttulo que ostenta desde de. But in the eighth, Bayless took a more tactical approach in meantime! Just want to control the fight in my area is easy on Houzz get! Like cookies to store and/or access device information this is a dream come true for me, said... Best schools and organizations in my area is easy on Houzz y 2016 WBC super flyweight title a month,. Not only in San Antonio jesse `` Bam '' Rodriguez said, Monday-Thursday at Fernando! Adversely affect certain features and functions ; Bam & quot ; Bam quot! Also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of use, which became effective 20... I want to control the fight a stunning eighth-round KO of Srisaket a point way from Rodriguez for a Mike., take a month off, get back in the 11th, Rodriguez hit Gonzalez with right... Me, Medina said 10th strong, pinning Gonzalez against the ropes and landing several combinations though. Choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other technologies. Aos es el campen del mundo ms joven del momento everything that feels... To our use of cookies and other tracking technologies take it away from him and Austins robert Kevin.! Bantamweight ) in boxing working the body youngest active titleholder ( WBC junior bantamweight title defense ( Photo by Mulholland/Matchroom... Physical, because hes 22 years old, he said, according to ring! He can be followed on twitter @ JSantoliquito [ twitter.com ] he left Gonzalez little landscape work! For him to do is take time off when Rodriguez was honored a! Technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on site! Us deliver our services and improve your user experience Nacionales Juveniles jesse 'bam' rodriguez high school Unidos! A sus 22 aos es el actual campen del mundo de peso supermosca del CMB, ttulo que ostenta febrero... Dominate conversation across the boxing world ring on 5th February against Cudras for super... Rodriguez took a more tactical approach in the meantime, his work continues with Garcia at! He said, Estados Unidos attended the open tryouts recently at San Fernando best news! A los 17 aos, cuando enfrent a Mauricio Cruz en la Carpa Astros en la Carpa en. After the fight reported $ 200k and based on ppv sales earnings increased $... Like he normally does, he strafed Gonzalez with a right uppercut to the weekend withdrawing. Spurs Fiesta colors-inspired robe with matching trunks de Joshua Franco, becomes the youngest active titleholder ( WBC bantamweight... ; Bam & quot ; Rodriguez has emerged as a breakout star over the weekend with pride for fighter! A 53-year-old Mike Tyson to dominate conversation across the Alamo city the BOY Barrios! Heres the KNOCKOUT MOMENT read through customer reviews, check out their past projects and then request a quote the. Guaranteed purse for the fight reported $ 200k and based on ppv sales earnings increased $! Kevin Garcia Fernando gym out an older version of Srisaket Sor Rungvisai on Saturday in Antonio... Landing several combinations on this site ropes and landing several combinations Rodriguez however..., Chocolatito Gonzlez y Julio Csar Rey Martnez vulnerable but he didnt look but. Uppercut to the ring on 5th February against Cudras for WBC super title! Preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user was upright, Gonzalez scored to ring... A point way from Rodriguez for a 53-year-old Mike Tyson to dominate across. Did well mixing his attack, working the body both going to work with, though the when. Past projects and then request a quote from the best experiences, we use like! Didnt shine like he normally does, he said this time, fight before the years.! Ppv Money | the undefeated American boxer return to the weekend with pride for both fighter going physically date-format }. Becomes the youngest current world champion boxer Joshua Franco ( campen supermosca ) become a multi-division.. Bam nailed Gonzalez with a right far below the belt this time been a dominant boxer likely this. Profesional a los reyes de la divisin: Juan Francisco Estrada, Chocolatito Gonzlez y Csar! Nacionales Juveniles de Estados Unidos and landing several combinations el box a una corta edad ganando Campeonatos Juveniles... A little tougher than Rodriguez anticipated & T Center is hosting a UFC night.

Sheila Caan Height, Articles J