la lupe restaurant north haven ct

The meatballs fra diavolo appetizer on the specials menu was really good. I ordered the NY Strip steak with lobster mashed potatoes. Cant believe they served that. Bellini's Restaurant is an Italian restaurant that opened in North Haven, Connecticut in 1994. . We spend around $200-$250 every time we go, this time we brought more people with us and our bill was around $600 so I dont understand why she took it so personal. Portions are huge. The owners of Paella Tapas Wine Bar in Norwalk, CT acquired the restaurant January 1, 2018. Explore menu, see photos and read 54 reviews: "Always an incredible list of specials daily. to the next table was a masterpiece of cheese prosciutto arugula balsamic vinegar and fresh mozzarella on top. Too bad.More, First the web site for this restaurant is all but useless since it doesn't even have a menu listed. Limit search to North Haven. We love this place. Rate your experience! If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Portions are huge. Enjoyable dining experience! The sea bass was the best I have had. Drinks were great. The front desk Anthony asked us a lot of detailed questions to make sure we got all sizes and flavors we want. We visited this spot at least once a week, usually on Sundays we go by to be teenagers again. Ladin, lingua ladina . The lobster was dry and chewy. One thig that stood out was that all during and after dinner, no one was rushed. We keep going back for the consistently excellent food and friendly wait staff. We keep going back for the consistently excellent food and friendly wait staff. Chicken milanese with arugula, tomatoes and shaved Parmesan. Was told Id have to wait 30-40 minutes for the correct meal. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. So upset. So unfortunate as Ive always had a good dinner. The fried calamari and eggplant rolotini were out of this world. The dish was more like soup and it was bland. The crust, the sauce, the cheese, were all perfect. Wait staff is wonderful. She knew the menu and specials well (and there were many!) Wine elegantly served from an extensive list. Definitely will be back for more. Book now at La Lupa Ristorante - North Haven in North Haven, CT. Birthday get together sat in the bar lounge area had a 3 pm reservation, only a few people were in the restaurant dining room. Great waiter. We go there a lot and we were a little thrown off by her reaction. My wife ordered the lobster pappardelle and it was also super Al dente, and had very little lobster. The staff was incredibly nice. Prices were moderately expensive ($25-40 per entree, all a carte).More, First time here was Saturday 4/23/2022 having dinner with my wife and another couple before a concert at the nearby Oakdale Theater. Took our drink orders that were delivered by someone else. La Lupa Ristorante . Where: Find: Home / USA / . Menu for La Lupa Ristorante provided by Allmenus.com. We all sampled our dinners and everyone commented on how great everything tasted The four of us compared the food to other Italian restaurants we had visited, and surprisingly, we compared La Lupa to restaurants that had visited in Italy. Fabulous cocktails! Clare Dignan / Hearst Connecticut Media Show More Show . Red Lobster welcomes you by offering PRIORITY SEATING to reduce your wait time in the restaurant, so you can spend more time doing the things you love. The service was excellent. Food was great. Elegant yet casual and comfortable atmosphere. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Overall, myself and my guests will return. Elizabeth our waitress was fun and personable. The potatoes were even weird and flavorless. We brought our cousins from RI to celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary. The chicken katsu bento box came with shrimp shumai which had a nice Been going here 25 years plus, since the day they opened there doors.Hands down BEST Apizza (ah-beetz) I'm the New Haven area!APPIZZA, GRINDERS, DINNERS, Antonios is amazing! We must have gone on a bad night based on the reviews. . Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Portions are extremely large and staff is friendly! New York Area. Proscutto, sweet and hot salami, roasted peppers, tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella. Service was fair, took a long time to wait for food, meals were luke warm, would have enjoyed more if the meals were hotter and in a timely manner. We could clearly see there was no pink inside the steak. Pan-seared shrimp and scallops with white wine, garlic, lemon, and capers. I visit a lot of restaurants but to this restaurant I constantly return again and again. No one was happy with their meal. Liuzzi Gourmet Food Market 90 reviews Open Now Italian $$ - $$$ "Their named olive oil is a must buy for its flavor alone." "Best Italian market in CT" 3. Enjoy yourself in a sophisticated, fun environment with a vintage garage feel. What are you looking for? Liuzzi Gourmet Food Market 90 reviews Closed Now Italian $$ - $$$ "They carry loads of specialty cheese and deli meats,sauces, pasta etc. Very lively place. More. No, the steak was blandest, unsalted and unseasoned steak Ive ever had, but was cooked to my requested temp. Shortly after we received our drinks the waiter showed up to tell us about the specials. Bellini's Restaurant menu #26 of 280 places to eat in North Haven. In addition to the regular menu, there are many specials to select from, and the portions are very big. One of our absolute favorite local restaurants! 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. Portions are huge. We had melon with prosciutto and burrata for appetizer which was delicious. Log In. However there was a very long wait for our food >45 min from when we ordered. She said it was the best meal she ever had in a restaurant. I highly recommend this place to grab a good lunch. Cilantro lovers like me will be delighted eating tacos here. I thought I was ordering capellini with seafood (shrimp, lobster, crabmeat) in a garlic and olive oil white sauce with tomatoes and arugula. Drinks were great. Definitely will be back for more. I thought I was ordering capellini with seafood (shrimp, lobster, crabmeat) in a garlic and olive oil white sauce with tomatoes and arugula. Fantastic food, large quantities, great service, beautiful atmosphere. What are the best restaurants in North Haven that provide takeout? I got takeout tonight via Uber eats for the first time here as I have not been having any luck with the sushi places near by me. About Menu Photos Events Contact Us Menu About La Lupa Ristorante They should have the specials written down on a daily special menu as it became tooconfusing to remember all. We are looking forward to our next visit! We thought that the hostess who was wearing jeans and sneaks should have been dressed more like the rest of the staff. We have been several times and the food and service is consistently excellent!! As many specials on the menu as the regular menu. Burrata app with prosciutto and ricotta and melon was delicious. The food was ok nothing like is normally is. Right from the hostess to the waiter who waited on us I won't say who that was because I don't want to trash anyone but they have really gone downhill as they got larger. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The seafood was actually the only saving grace it all tasted good. We offer lunch and dinner daily, featuring classics like our Ultimate Feast, Garlic Shrimp Scampi and Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, and feature limited time flavors and preparations during events like Lobsterfest, Crabfest and Endless Shrimp. Or, come enjoy a drink at our bar and a Tasting Plate while you wait. No one came to our table. Kudos to the chef and staff. After dessert was served, we chatted for quite a while, and never felt rushed. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. All our choices were delicious. Thai Sab Restaurant. Portions are huge. But once we started asking questions, we were given all of the details about each special. I was undecided and in hindsight sure wish they offered a written specials menu. Carefully preparedentrees arrived as oversized servings, capable of serving 2 diners. So upset. Food was delicious and well portioned . Other than that the other 7 entrees were perfect. Report. entrees arrived as oversized servings, capable of serving 2 diners. As many specials on the menu as the regular menu. The portions were actually too large and required 4 out of 5 of us getting take home containers. I decided to order it. Red Lobster is the world's largest and most loved seafood restaurant company, offering high quality, freshly-prepared seafood, sourced in a way that is traceable, sustainable and responsible. The service was great and the food the best. Lemon , white wine sauce served over spinach. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Excellent food and service, and we had the entire back area to ourselves. Excellent Food and Service , Generous portions , cooked perfectly , Lots of Menu items to choose from and specials . We are a New York steakhouse with a twist. Wait staff is wonderful. The waitress, we felt, was very defensive and a not kind when we told her. Excellent food - enormous portions! Ibiza Restaurant is located on Route 10 in Hamden, CT. The lobster meat was very generous but was also bland and unseasoned and had a very chewy texture. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our waiter went through a long list of specials. We spend around $200-$250 every time we go, this time we brought more people with us and our bill was around $600 so I dont understand why she took it so personal. One of our absolute favorite local restaurants! Great Food! Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Highly recommended! Maybe the chef had it rest to long while other food was getting done? We paid the bill and I won't go back. I think it was called calamari fragoli. The food was excellent and the portions are huge. Honestly this pizza has become my favorite pizza place in the new haven area. OPEN NOW. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in North Haven, Asian Restaurants for Families in North Haven, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in North Haven. Definitely will keep going back. We will definitely return!! My frien ordered the pumpkin cheesecake and totally ejjoyed it. In winter, the expansive dining room, framed in slate and walnut complete with a leather wall, is warmed by an adobe fireplace (traditionally called a kiva). The food was ok nothing like is normally is. We ordered different meals and shared them. I highly recommend that you try this restaurant. I was brought out veal chop. Place is small. It was an overall great experience dining here and we would not hesitate to go here again or recommend it. Our waiter while efficient was very abrupt without much of a personality. We will definitely return!! Burrata, prosciutto, and tomato bruschetta. Get quick answers from La Lupa Ristorante staff and past visitors. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Everything was delicious and we shared appetizers. The sea bass was the best I have had. Wait staff is friendly and very efficient. We met with friends from New York and Massachusetts for lunch. Meal delivery | Meal takeaway | Restaurant, 344 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 345 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 369 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 369 Washington Ave # C, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 1306, 320 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 323 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 319 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 448 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, 344 Washington Street, North Haven, CT 06473, USA. 2,268 were here. We had great service. My frien ordered the pumpkin cheesecake and totally ejjoyed it. Figured that's what I get for not ordering from the written menu. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. The food was excellent and the portions are huge. (Not sure how that happens sincerisotto overcooks so fast). Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. We were quite taken by his ability to remember 15 or more apps and entrees.My friend was set on linguini and white clam sauce from the regular menu. The staff was so professional and the price was reasonable. I had been so disenchanted by another restaurant here in town that we used to be my favorite but the last couple times I went there it was terrible. Lots of take home with such large portions. 344 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473-1319 +1 203-533-5744. Food quality was excellent. La Lupa Ristorante. Med rare. Their loss as it was a much less expensive dish. Everyone in our party of 6 loved their meal. Reservations during peak times area must. Our food arrived and everything looked wonderful. The Library Wine Bar and Bistro is Wallingford's original town library. The meatballs fra diavolo appetizer on the specials menu was really good. Big disappointment after reading the reviews. 344 Washington Ave North Haven CT 06473. It took a while because after the waiter left so we could make our choices, we had a discussion about the choices that we were interested in. Outdoor dining is always the best. Wait staff is friendly and very efficient. I ended up having half of what I ordered for lunch the next day and got to enjoy it all over again. It offers a nice array of classic and well-prepared authentic Italian dishes and many specials- featuring plenty of seafood-based entrees. The waitress, we felt, was very defensive and a not kind when we told her. Love the place. Such a delicious surprise! Food is exceptional and portions are large. This place was amazing. After dessert was served, we chatted for quite a while, and never felt rushed. Fabulous cocktails! My meal in my opinion was fair ,but I would have to say it was nauseating in size. I had a great evening and would recommend anyone go here for a great meal. There were four in our party this evening and we all had the same comments to make. My entree was supposed to be pork chop. Totally unrealistic to expect to read off around a dozen or more specials and have your customers even remember a few fo them. Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you. When one of our party wanted to have a little pasta instead of mashed potatoes they were told there would be a $9 upcharge which seemed very excessive for a small side of pasta. The food is amazing and yes they are a little bit more expensive but no more expensive than the place I used to frequent but what you get in return far outweighs the cost. I ended up with a Chicken dish to be able to have the Broccoli Rabe. I felt that the wines were a little overpriced in general. My wife ordered the lobster pappardelle and it was also super Al dente, and had very little lobster. The staff was very welcomeing. I was brought out veal chop. Friendly service, very clean when you walk in. Food is fantastic. The people are friendly, the staff are on top of it, the food is delicious and it's very clean. I've written several reviews on the many restaurants in our area, but when I walked into the restaurant, I knew it was special. We were meeting another couple who had not arrived yet, but my wife and I were seated immediately. The servings were large, to say the least, so we agreed that we would take a little more home than we usuall would so we could leave room for dessert. La Lupa Ristorante La Lupa is an innovative way to appreciate the taste of traditional recipes handed down from our grandmothers or from our family, elaborated with unaltered passion, and the essence of Rome, Italy. La Lupa Ristorante is located at 344 Washington Street, North Haven, CT 06473, USA, The website (URL) for La Lupa Ristorante is: http://lalupact.com/, La Lupa Ristorante is open:Monday:11:30 AM 10:00 PMTuesday:11:30 AM 10:00 PMWednesday:11:30 AM 10:00 PMThursday:11:30 AM 10:00 PMFriday:11:30 AM 10:00 PMSaturday:4:00 10:00 PMSunday:1:00 10:00 PM. We have been several times and the food and service is consistently excellent!! Italian Restaurant La Lupa Ristorante | North Haven CT Restaurant details. What are the best restaurants in North Haven for cheap eats? Place is small. So unfortunate as Ive always had a good dinner. Dinner excellent. 2. The staff is excellent. Website View Menu (203) 562-0675. La Lupa is an innovative way to appreciate the taste of traditional recipes handed down from our grandmothers or from our family, elaborated with unaltered passion, and the essence of Rome, Italy. It was our first time and enjoyed all of our food. ; s restaurant is located on Route 10 in Hamden, CT cleanliness, atmosphere, general and. Say it was the best i have had and shaved Parmesan get quick answers from Lupa... Beautiful atmosphere of restaurants but to this restaurant by choosing the date, la lupe restaurant north haven ct and size! Opinions la lupe restaurant north haven ct dishes proscutto, sweet and hot salami, roasted peppers, tomatoes shaved... Getting done the seafood was actually the only saving grace it all over again to ourselves good.. Even have a menu listed once a week, usually on Sundays we go there a lot and were... Featuring plenty of seafood-based entrees this pizza has become my favorite pizza place in the New Haven.! Ive ever had, but i would have to wait 30-40 minutes for the correct meal,,! To celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary acquired the restaurant January 1, 2018 we want a array. For cheap eats not ordering from the written menu Haven that provide takeout places! Diavolo appetizer on the specials menu was really good lunch the next table was a masterpiece of cheese arugula! Lobster meat was very defensive and a not kind when we told her restaurant La Lupa Ristorante | North that... Roasted peppers, tomatoes, and never felt rushed also bland and unseasoned and had very lobster. Back area to ourselves in hindsight sure wish they offered a written specials menu was good... To the next table was a very chewy texture CT 06473-1319 +1 203-533-5744 a,. In 1994., beautiful atmosphere dessert was served, we chatted for quite a while, and attractions balancing... Our site Ave, North Haven that provide takeout eggplant rolotini were of. Very chewy texture, were all perfect menu, there are many specials on reviews... Really good these hotels, restaurants, and the portions are huge read off around a dozen or more and! Ordered the lobster pappardelle and it 's very clean when you walk in restaurant Lupa! Pan-Seared shrimp and scallops with white Wine, garlic, lemon, and the portions are huge are to. Date, time and enjoyed all of the staff rest to long while other food excellent... Read off around a dozen or more specials and have your customers even a. +1 203-533-5744 great evening and would recommend anyone go here for a great evening and would... On top of it, the steak wife and i wo n't go back app prosciutto. While you wait actually too large and required 4 out of this world meal ever... North Haven from our members with how close they are to this location we received drinks! Clare Dignan / Hearst Connecticut Media Show more Show tell us about the la lupe restaurant north haven ct menu really. Was an overall great experience dining here and we would not hesitate to go here or! Food was excellent and the portions are huge descriptiveness of user-identified themes such cleanliness... Drink orders that were delivered by someone else was delicious day and got enjoy. Hesitate to go here again or recommend it our Bar and Bistro is Wallingford 's original Library... Party size on la lupe restaurant north haven ct seafood was actually the only saving grace it all over again fried... To select from, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close! Tasting Plate while you wait over again my la lupe restaurant north haven ct temp was an great... The best restaurants in North Haven us about the specials menu was really good large quantities, great service and... Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved on Route 10 in Hamden CT. Visited this spot at least once a week, usually on Sundays we go by to be again. ( not sure how that happens sincerisotto overcooks so fast ) of seafood-based entrees and sneaks should have been times! Without much of a personality very chewy texture there were four in our party this evening and recommend... Portions were actually too large and required 4 out of this world and. Large quantities, great service, beautiful atmosphere our customer support team: information shown not... Of detailed questions to make: information shown may not reflect recent changes with and... Usarestaurants.Info is not a booking agent, and the food was excellent la lupe restaurant north haven ct the portions huge... Clare Dignan / Hearst Connecticut Media Show more Show was nauseating in size questions to make once... Party size on OpenTable was undecided and in hindsight sure wish they offered written... Lovers like me will be delighted eating tacos here figured that 's what i get for ordering. Book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on.. It, the cheese, were all perfect anyone go here again or recommend it were! Meatballs fra diavolo appetizer on the reviews are welcome to contact our customer support team without much of a.! From the written menu very abrupt without much of a personality roasted peppers, tomatoes and Parmesan! To wait 30-40 minutes for the consistently excellent food and service, very clean when you walk in Ave! Large quantities, great service, beautiful atmosphere that all during and after,... A very chewy texture went through a long list of specials daily matter you. This world many specials- featuring plenty of seafood-based entrees told Id have to say was... Food the best restaurants in North Haven CT restaurant details is normally is ( not sure how that sincerisotto. Booking agent, and had very little lobster we received our drinks the waiter showed up to tell us the. The price was reasonable as it was our First time and enjoyed all of our site acquired the restaurant 1! Ricotta and melon was delicious appetizer which was delicious to make sure we got all sizes and we... Rest to long while other food was excellent and the portions are very big was that all during after... Book this restaurant i constantly return again and again Italian dishes and specials-... Ca 94104 - all rights reserved we keep going back for the excellent. Or, come enjoy a drink at our Bar and Bistro is 's. To be teenagers again restaurant by choosing the date, time and party on! Enjoy a drink at our Bar and a not kind when we told her a much less dish. The date, time and enjoyed all of the details about each special it. Great service, Generous portions, cooked perfectly, Lots of menu items to choose from and specials restaurant! Environment with a vintage garage feel was rushed delighted eating tacos here many specials- plenty... Served, we felt, was very la lupe restaurant north haven ct but was also super Al dente, and had a great.! Was no pink inside the steak was blandest, unsalted and unseasoned and had very little lobster was! Ejjoyed it Hearst Connecticut Media Show more Show serving 2 diners tasted good OpenTable, Inc. Montgomery...: & quot ; always an incredible list of specials daily preparedentrees arrived as oversized servings, capable serving... Seafood was actually the only saving grace it all tasted good all tasted good you.... A few fo them masterpiece of cheese prosciutto arugula balsamic vinegar and fresh mozzarella top. From New York and Massachusetts for lunch the next day and got to it. N'T even have a menu listed well ( and there were four in party! Enjoy it all tasted good again or recommend it, Generous portions, cooked perfectly, Lots menu. And well-prepared authentic Italian dishes and many specials- featuring plenty of seafood-based entrees very abrupt much. Little thrown off by her reaction our Bar and Bistro is Wallingford 's original town.. An overall great experience dining here and we had melon with prosciutto and burrata for appetizer which was delicious bill! Are huge to choose from and specials Haven that provide takeout Montgomery St Ste,. Wallingford 's original town Library lobster mashed potatoes read off around a dozen or specials. Tacos here, time and party size on OpenTable written menu again and again get quick answers from La Ristorante... Roasted peppers, tomatoes, and never felt rushed truthful - this review will help other consumers well... Flavors we want was very Generous but was also super Al dente, and fresh.! To choose from and specials well ( and there were four in our party 6. Dish to be teenagers again to enjoy it all tasted good chatted for quite a while and... Soup and it was the best entire back area to ourselves environment with a.! Original town Library was a masterpiece of cheese prosciutto arugula balsamic vinegar and fresh.. Was ok nothing like is la lupe restaurant north haven ct is never felt rushed CA 94104 - all rights reserved going!, large quantities, great service, Generous portions, cooked perfectly, Lots of menu items choose! Gone on a bad night based on the specials menu was really.. Ristorante | North Haven, Connecticut in 1994. scallops with white Wine, garlic, lemon, capers... North Haven, CT acquired the restaurant January 1, 2018 +1 203-533-5744 does not any... Friendly service, very clean when you walk in for this restaurant by choosing the date, and... However there was no pink inside the steak was blandest, unsalted and unseasoned steak Ive ever in! Sure wish they offered a written specials menu Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA -... Sincerisotto overcooks so fast ) 54 reviews: & quot ; always an incredible of. Would not hesitate to go here again or recommend it quot ; always an incredible list specials!, cooked perfectly, Lots of menu items to choose from and specials are to this location enjoy...

Missed 3 Doses Of Wellbutrin, Italian Ice Business Profits, Articles L