misty kdrama ending explained

It's really not, though. I didnt really like the ending of Misty but I love it nonetheless. The person I ended up liking the most is the Director. Hye ran would have been ruined, but the true story would have gotten out. This actually pissed me off the most about his character in the beginning (although he did seem to get it later on) - he acted like he was all in love with her and would accept anything while having zero respect for her dreams or ambitions and turning cold on her the moment she chose her own life above whatever family illusion he was trying to push on her that she didn't even want at the moment. Why did he decide to take the fall for TW? I didn't like that this show about a powerful woman refusing to disappear just because she aged became in the end about how a woman can have success but only if she destroys every man she meets. He steps on the accelerator and we hear a crashing sound while the scene fades to black. We fell in love with Misty. I am very much looking forward to what kind of lies Anna will use to convince Hyun-joo and explain the money and accessories that were stolen at that time. Was it the ending what I wanted - no. Horrible ending to an otherwise awesome drama. ending, simply because all the problems within. Hye ran.. what can I say? It is like that after all. We all made our own choices. However, I saw even on other forums people seeing it as "punishment" for ambition, a-la "I guess you can't have it all". What did you not understand? @giegie0384 is the right one, I think. I think a rookie reporter would have done a better job. It was all in line with the unraveling chain of events. 'Melancholia' is a South Korean drama released on 10th November 2021. Is it karmic justice for her aborting the baby without asking him? It's not that I think the ending doesn't make sense or anything, I just really wanted for Hye Ran to be happy and achieve her dreams and maybe she'll still be able to but AT WHAT COST. The following morning, Eun-joo ignores Myung-woos warning and continues her one-woman protest outside the JBC building. I confess to being in a drama slump and not watching much of anything except Drama Specials and not everyday. .but nothing really happened in the last two episodes.There were too many monologues and everything slowed down. I dislike the opposite message in movies like the Christmas favorite "A beautiful life" (partially also Hometown cha-cha-cha which I loved, where the ML's reason for self-exile were ridiculous: the guy did not even do anything wrong and "greed"/"ambition" were blamed, when, as sorry as I found his story, the guy in the hospital is the one at fault for messing up despite warning and then not listening to follow up advice). Hello EveryoneSubscribe to my Second Channel Series Explanation - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6VGHJ_61kxgghtyo9DB81g#thecursedkoreanhorror #koreanhorro. The court scenes were just too painful to watch and a total drag. Its nice to see you again!^^. And thank you for not camping outside our doors with a sign saying Its your fault for making me watch this.. And how his pursuit of love actually changed into something else. I mean that's such a waste of a strong willed character after all that talk about truth and facts also after what happened with myung-woo in the past and everything they went through ,they just repeat it? All the times Myung-woo refused to join Eun-joos blame-Hye-ran-for-everything party. .just nothing. I mustnt disappoint Myung-woo by putting the blame elsewhere. By the way, is there any blog that capture Hye Ran style? But maybe that's just a cover for the real reason: she realized Tae-wook isn't the perfect husband because of the microwaved steak. Myung-woo, true to character, repeats hes never considered the things hes done as throwing his life away.. And I was sad that Myung Woo will once again, be sent to prison. Release Date: February 2, 2018 - March 24, 2018. cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access FB.init({ The story, the cast, everything about it was amazing. That final scene when Kang Tae Wook said, "Are you happy?" And Hyeran was crying. When shes wearing the same outfit more than once, you know something serious and emotional is going on. Ultimately, Spike's TV series The Mist failed.Given the lack of movement on the show moving to another network or platform like Netflix, The Mist season 2 looks very doubtful. If they leave you, you will end up all alone, sad, depressed, hopeless and even suicidal. Its like everything was ok until the time when Tae Wook went to the station but then Myung Woo enters the scene and boy he did made it all go down to a mist. He did not choose to murder him, he pushed the guy and walked away scolding him, it was essentially an unpredictable freak accident. "I hope we will get more of such badass female leads without all the tragedy involved!!" mary: I wanna replace it with the concept from Smart Prison Living where *spoiler alert* going into a tunnel just means going in and out of prison. Tae-wook warns Kevin to stay away from his wife, but Kevin rubs in the fact that Hye-ran loved him, her old boyfriend, yet her husband never even heard those words from her. She sees an open letter on his desk and reads about Su Hyeon being alive. Didn't you know? Once again the man she loved chose to go hero and leave her all alone. What happens to Hwan Il and the other baddies? On the child issue, it's not about being wrong or right, but, as his wife said, about having different expectations. I want to know what shell do after finding out Tae-wook is dead, not get a vague reflection on how difficult it is for her to be happy and then nothing. Misty why???????? Pedro Pascal Swerves a Smooch from Helen Mirren on 'The Graham Norton Show' New Shows & Movies To Watch This Weekend: 'Party Down' on Starz + More I watched till episode 7, then i saw dal mi first kiss with that lier in rooftop. I must be watching a different drama. They wanted to use Foggy, but who would've want to watch a drama called Foggy? Misty, the brand new K-drama with a suspenseful story of passion and crime, intrigued us as soon as we heard about the top-star billing of Kim Nam Joo and Ji. She did not try to pathetically pin it all on her husband, she understood they had different expectations. There's this thing in kdramas where i get to the end of episode 14 and I think "this is the best drama ever" and then the final two episodes are exactly like this - meandering, unfocussed and frustrating. Well then I will have more time to quee over the pretty noona during the first 14 episode, with the immortal hope (no matter how many times the drama Godas have failed me before) to have also a good finale. Why didnt he ever ask Hye Ran the one thousand questions or ONE question that mattered most? It is revealed that the killer is Kim-Som herself. shotty's jello shots vegan; stephanie cartel crew before surgery; what does not retained mean on job application; new restaurants coming to jacksonville nc 2022 mary: Misty didnt manage to beat Woman of Dignity in ratings, but what it lacked in finale numbers it made up for in staying power? I highly disagree since she was more than aware of her husband's MULTIPLE affairs yet she blinded herself to that truth and had tunnel vision for taking down Hye Ran. "I'm just doing my job." A short time later, we see Tae-wook preparing to be a guest in the second episode of Hye-rans successful new show. I'm late but here to protect Reporter Kwak. In general, I agree with her particular challenges, but don't like the self-righteous/self-pitying tone, which I find both pathetic and frankly paternalistic/patronizing. Yay for Jin Ki Joo as Ji Won. She did not want the truth she wanted blood and she purposely withheld information about the night her husband died including the fact that he was sleeping with another woman. Hye-ran watches over Yoon in the hospital, where Eun-joo finds her to say goodbye. Someone as good as Park Ji Sang .. Who stands and helps all the weak people .. Ha Myung-woo. for you! "Glitch" is about Hong Ji-hyo, a timid 30-year-old woman who is troubled when she comes across an alien figure and decides to get to the bottom of the mystery. Tae-wook drops by his parents house in the morning after waiting up all night for Hye-ran. I feel that the general message of "ambition is wrong" is a feature in movies regardless of gender (though with gender in the mix we have additional foolishness like "she should stay at home", which in this drama is clearly an assertion made only by "villains/losers" characters). The show wrapped up several loose threads and concluded on a bittersweet note. Thank you for the brilliant theories and jokes. Still, congratulations to the team and especially the actors who did a stellar job. This drama is a Crime Suspense centering around a headstrong anchorwoman who becomes the suspect in a murder case. Required fields are marked *. I learned so many life lessons and I'll be remembering many quotes from this drama for a very long time. You cannot go out hating others spitefully without any repercussions to yourself. He was planning to turn himself in after the vacation with Hye-ran. odilettante: Tae-wooks greatest strength is his greatest weakness: he is a man of integrity who keeps his promises. Tae-wook finds Hye-ran hastily leaving his office. Was it Ji-won? It's a basic function of humans. They had Tae Wook asking Hye Ran in the voiceover So, are you happy? She reveals that when she questioned Tae-wook with the growing pile of evidence, he admitted to killing Kevin Lee. I recall a well known Hollywood movie with this exact plot (high powered male lawyer without love relieves life and becomes ordinary worker with a wife and kids). Maybe well never know what they truly are. :(. And Tae-wook's suicide was inevitable, too, because as people have pointed out, no way he could've lived with himself. I don't think that "you can't have a career and a happy family life" was the goal of the show, though I agree that this is kinda of the vibe, and I would have liked another well adjusted female character with a great career and nice family life (even without asking for someone with a kid or who was there for her mother's funeral, I would settle for good communication with their partner about major life decisions/issues). Eun Joo and the manager should have played a role in KLs death. This is frankly not a matter of opinion, it's just factual. It stayed in me and I think the writer is saying, "My characters ended up in those ways because of their own decisions. Btw, I am still in the middle of The Good Wife (I know, so late), but I was loving all the familiar faces. I guess it was better if Eun-Joo or anyone besides Tae Wook was revelead to be the real killer. The show did not even explain how possible it is for someone inside prison to order someone murder. Yong Yee. Particularly because with reference to her husband's behavior, it was really just an accident that could have just as well have resulted had she told him the truth about the coercion/blackmail and had he confronted KL to get him to back off with his threats. Kevin Lee was a jerk, but he was one of the man who loved GHR passionately and if the character was played by someone else, I don't think it will have the same effect. Exactly. Full of tender emotion; sentimental. He also apologizes. I mean they showed how her attitude due to being close to TW was changing. What I'm not really sure is if the husband ends up killing himself in that tunnel, it was kinda confusing that last part. This is different from MW killing someone, it's a perfectly reasonable confrontation that ended tragically due to a freak accident. The writer chose to end things this way. So it was disingenuous on his part. Not all dangling situations need nor can be answered. Guess I will just have to go rewatch Mother which was phenomenal and had one of the best endings ever even if I did go through a box of kleenex in the process. Yoon, upon learning that it contains footage of Hye-ran and Kevins affair, points out that the footage proves the opposite. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); But one thing is clear, Go Hye Ran was a wonderful, amazing, inspiring, beautiful, powersuit-working protagonist and I'll remember her for a long long time. As can sometimes happen, what I thought was the main point of the drama and what the writers thought was the main point of the drama diverged wildly around the end of episode 14. Who wouldn't want a happy ending for Hyeran where she gets her happy family with kids, her loving and loyal husband, thriving career, all of that while saving the day by taking down the bad guys? mary: The final barrier being himself? this actually had me cracking up. Misty, no black or white. If it wasnt for the ending I would have recommended Misty (plot holes and all) to everyone. I must say that the opposite (busy man with miserable home life) is pretty much a trope in and of itself, so finding a work with these features is pretty much like fishing in a bucket -if we tone down the toxic mix of self pithy and self righteouness it would be pretty evident-.

Shooting In Athens, Al, Lancer Atlas Build, Articles M