new restaurants coming to duncan, sc

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. "And you know we have had our ups and downs within the economy because of us being so much of an energy based economy. The staff was very friendly, and the food was outstanding!!! Especially meat was very traditional I felt like in Mexico. Another is on the way to Summerville. Did I say that our waitress, Donna, was really goodMore. The shop carries a wide selection of indoor and outdoor furniture, performance fabrics, rugs and coastal accents. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. I wish they would use togo containers that kept your food somewhat separated. I would have liked to see some green peas, but that about the only thing that I was missing. Duncan Family Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? My friend had the homemade chicken & rice soup & the plentiful salad bar. We all ordered cornbread as our bread and it was too crumbly and dry to eat so we switched for rolls - again, too dry to eat. Reggie (GM) is awesome and very personable!!!!! Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg(Duncan). Posted Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:03 am ET | Updated Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:39 am ET. very kind and attentive to our needs. And dont forget a side of street style corn or Frito pie! Located at 1639-1645 Main, Smoked is now taking reservations and is scheduled to open in November. Servers were We went here after a softball tournament at Tyger River with most of my daughter's team and their families. ! Follow him on Twitter @warrenlancewise. $35 for 3 sushi rolls, veggie hibachi, and steak hibachi. Strangely, they don't Our family of 4 had Christmas dinner here in the late afternoon yesterday. This was my 1st visit but it won't be my last. American Restaurants for Breakfast in Duncan, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville/Spartanburg I-85, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Spartanburg/Duncan, Restaurants near Home2 Suites by Hilton Duncan, Restaurants near WoodSpring Suites Spartanburg Duncan. Buyer beware!I loved the options, food tasted great. GG'z Food & Spirits Simpsonville. Favorites include Yum's Classic ahi tuna, salmon, romaine lettuce, seaweed salad, mango, edamame, sweet corn, sriracha aioli, and unagi sauce. in American (new), Wine Bars, American (traditional) Phone number (864) 486-0226. That's the site of the former Cover 3 bar. The new establishment is open Friday through Sunday, and puts out a stellar selection of croissants, benne seed loaves, kolaches, cookies, and more. eatatverde.com, Kudzu Bakery, 4600 Forest Dr., opened late September and already has plans to expand into adjoining store front to add a dine-in space and more room for baked-fresh pies, cookies, breads and cakes as well as kitchen accessories kudzubakery.com, Boca Grande Burritos, 4525 Forest Dr., opened in April and features made-to-order burritos. I can imagine that this place does the business, it was a great atmosphere. Tortilla chips are made fresh all day. South Carolina Republican Senator Stephen Goldfinch proposed the bill which . Something went wrong. The margaritas are said to be the coldest in town due to the high-velocity electric shakers behind the bar. Chef Shamil Velazquez brought back favorites like the charcoal-grilled wings covered in Valentina hot sauce, benne salsa, and the super-stuffed burrito covered in Oaxaca cheese. Partly cloudy skies this morning will become overcast during the afternoon. . I recommend this place to all of my friends and family even those out of town!! . Chicken fingers here are perfect: crunchy We got takeout the other night and it was good! Her name was Donna and she wasvery kind and attentive to our needs. Get quick answers from Duncan Family Restaurant staff and past visitors. The good news just keeps coming! City officials and the President of the Duncan Area Economic Development Foundation saidcompanies are seeing growth and want to start their businesses here.When it comes to new businesses and retail shops, the City of Duncan has grown and blossomed. Whether you love biscuits, or burgers or bento boxes filled with sushi, some new restaurants coming to Five Points have got you covered. The staff was very friendly and engaging, they took the time to go over the menu and make suggestions. I have never had a bad meal from here. Please enter a valid email and try again. more, Takeout, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service. Suggest an edit. Check out the best Duncan restaurants list. . A post shared by Cold Shoulder Gourmet (@coldshouldergourmet). Visitor Center: . If you're planning to visit, here are some of the best restaurants in Sumter you might want to check out. The ketchup bottles must be refilled as the labels are not even legiblethey should just dispense the ketchup into disposable white cupsit would seem cleaner. newsletter, 280 W Coleman Blvd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464, Corner of Ellis Alley, 36 George St, Charleston, SC 29401, 2019 Middle St Unit A, Sullivan's Island, SC 29482. More: Holy Molli bringing . A new home furnishing and decor store is opening in a newly built structure at an East Cooper shopping center. Spicy ceviche is excellent. Warren L. Wise/Staff, A new home furnishing store will be the first new tenant to open in a recently completed addition to Bowman Place Shopping Center in Mount Pleasant. Furusato, a Japanese-style grab-and-go food store offering small pre-cooked meals -- such as tempura and teriyaki dishes -- and sushi rolls is scheduled to open in mid-November in the former Grilled Teriyaki location at 748 Harden St. in Five Points. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The 15 Hottest New Restaurants in Charlotte, North Carolina. At the time, no location was mentioned as to where the food hall would be which led to a lot of speculation in the food community. My friend had the homemade chicken & rice soup & the plentiful salad bar. Our waitress gave us the specials I choose the ribs and they were tender. El Molcajete Mexican Restaurant. PIZZA DOMINOS PIZZA 904 E. Liberty St., York, SC 29745 . As for McDonald's, those renovations should be complete in the next couple of days.Marco's pizza and Papa John's are expected to be open before the end of the year. I guess everything gets fried in the same greasethey just tasted really old and bad. Always good. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 2000-01 Topps #289 Tim Duncan Alonzo Mourning SC. The most recent bivalve restaurant on the scene, the Quinte, comes from Philadelphia-based hospitality companyMethod Co., which runs the connected boutique hotel the Pinch. Bistro A Vin will move later this month from 40 Archdale St. to just around the corner at 159 Market St., where Cafe Framboise once operated. All rights reserved. SEAFOOD. [email protected], Charleston restaurant to rebrand, change locations and add events venue, New home decor store opens in Mount Pleasant where Pier 1 Imports once operated, New hot dog and BBQ chain to open 1st of 6 planned SC restaurants in Charleston, The Berkeley Independent - Moncks Corner, SC, 5 new restaurants coming to Charleston area; outdoor gear retailer to host grand opening, Charleston restaurant to add 3rd site on James Island; new peninsula dining place to open, Luxury retailer Gucci opens in new location in downtown Charleston, Alex Murdaugh's prosecutors push back on 2-shooter theory in final day of testimony, Greenville biscuit restaurant adding a new location in the Upstate, Feb. 28: Prosecutors in Alex Murdaugh double murder trial question additional witnesses, Understand Murdaugh: Questions surrounding the Alex Murdaugh trial (Reader Mailbag), Alex Murdaugh's brother doesn't think investigators have found who killed Maggie, Paul, Alex Murdaugh had badge and blue lights in his car, but says distrust of police fueled lie, Aiken City Council approves agreement moving Silver Bluff Road grocery store forward, Understand Murdaugh: Alex Murdaugh's brother doesn't think investigators have found killer, Couple behind 2 popular Mount Pleasant restaurants opens a 3rd in Charleston, SC port's biggest visitor had some work done on its nose, International African American Museum sets new opening date. near I'On in Mount Pleasant, according to real estate agent Josh McConnell, who is handling leasing for the existing 720-square-foot Gallery site. Joining the Chantepies as co-owner and general manager is Benjamin Boisson. inMount Pleasant Towne Centre. Now, Papa John's Pizza is moving into an existing store front and looking to hire. I just could not return.More, We were in town for a swim meet and were looking for a place for breakfast that was local. (4) (68) 7.8. I went simple on this day, getting the salad bar and an order of fried green tomatoes. South Carolina (803) 684-2341 Fax: (803) 684-1705 City Hall 10 N. Roosevelt St. York, SC 29745 . I can't day enough about my distaste. A shopping center representative called Ballard the perfect addition to the mix of retailers in the complex on U.S. Highway 17 near the Isle of Palms connector. Example video title will go here for this video. I found a screw in my burrito on 3/25/17, I called and asked to speak to the manager and he would not get on the phone! Sanctuary Hall, the BullStreet food venue, was originally reported on in 2019 to be developed as a food hall with approximately 18 food vendors under one roof. Half-Moon Outfitters will mark its 30th anniversary with a performance by singerJustin Osborne 4-7 p.m. March 1 at 94 Folly Road in South Windermere Shopping Center in West Ashley. I had chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes w/ gravy, okra& cabbage. The Big Wave features grilled chicken, grilled steak, shrimp tempura, carrots, purple cabbage, cherry tomato, and pineapple chili. Cocktails have an emphasis on housemade tonics, along with spritzes and sangria. I placed an online order and it was available on time. bocagrandesc.com, Tasty Wings & Seafood opened next door to the new Dunkin Donuts at 7338 Garners Ferry. Tasteless food. $1.89. Cant go wrong, inexpensive and good. The hamburger steak was awfully squishy Duncan Family Restaurant was the perfect spot. This is the food famed pitmaster John Lewis and his family grew up eating. Lots of choices to pick from Country Fried steak with pilaf and Calf Liver, onions and gravy with collards and both with Greek salad. anywhere but in my 60 + years it has never happened until today. Atmosphere is friendly, nothing fancy. tastywingsseafood.com, Java Juice Cafopening a brick-and-mortar location in the Vista, at 504 Gervais St., in the former Vista Nutrition location. The food and service are equally outstanding with specials that rotate. Although the Togo packaging system could be fixed. The salad bar had a great variety of items, however only 3 or 4 dressing options. The atmosphere is nothing to look at. Here's a list of Biscuitville grand openings coming soon! Proudly Owned and Operated By: Jennifer Uphold 1700 E. Main Street | Duncan , SC 29334 | 864-485-2160 Get Directions | Find Nearby Culver's Online ordering not available Closed Until 10:30 AM Restaurant hours vary by location Career Opportunities Leave a Comment What flavor is next at your restaurant? This place had the worst Chinese food I've ever tasted. You can still explore dine-in restaurants and order amazing food on Zomato in. From fluffy Made From Scratch Biscuits to crispy bacon on our classic breakfast platter, to, From Business: Country Pride was founded in the heart of the Midwest with folks like you in mind. Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Duncan/Spartanburg. Provided/Scooter's Coffee, The former Hardee's fast-food restaurant building on North Rhett Avenue in North Charleston has been demolished to make way for a new business venture. This location is in the Publix shopping center in between Subway and The UPS Store. Tucked away in the Cannonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood sits American bistro Verns. Notch, quaint small restaurant, large menu selection. You have permission to edit this article. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. The ambiance is warm and inviting. Meat & 3 was only $6.99. While the Eater 18 is a crucial resource covering old standbys and neighborhood essentials across the city, it is not a chronicle of the "it" places of the moment. & cabbage. Read moreNew hot dog and BBQ chain to open 1st of 6 planned SC restaurants in Charleston, The Post and Courier Call 864-310-4270 to order ahead. Go check them out! More often than not, tipsters, readers, friends, and family of Eater have one question: Where should I eat right now? 148 Williman Street The green tomatoes were good. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Reviews looked good and it turned out, so was the food. two veggies. Duncan Family Restaurant 33 reviews Unclaimed $ American (Traditional), Seafood, Breakfast & Brunch Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM See hours See all 20 photos Hamburger Steak Country Fried Steak Location & Hours 159 W Main St Duncan, SC 29334 Edit business info Yelp users haven't asked any questions yet about Duncan Family Restaurant. Fresh, wellmade and tasty. I had grilled chicken tenders and 3 veggies, plus the salad bar. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are available. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. The project comes from the owners of Columbia's Inakaya at Oneil Court and Menkoi Ramen House at 1004 Gervais St. Gallery hours are 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday -Saturday and noon-4 p.m. Sunday. The menu ranges from avocado toast to Italian sandwiches. Guacamole Mexican Grill 104 reviews Open Now Mexican, Southwestern $$ - $$$ 4.6 mi Greer "Good lunch" "Simple but very good." 13. 1. The menu is tight, but it hits the highlights one would expect from an oyster bar from seafood towers to shrimp rolls to caviar service. Clean and well decorated with a helpful staff. Stono Gallery opened March 1 at 3874 Savannah Highway in Red Top Village near Rantowles Creek. TacoCasais expected to open in February of next year. My partner and I decided to try this place on a friday night for diner. Open for dinner and brunch, the menu draws from Danos culinary background working with hyperlocal Lowcountry products and California cuisine. So, we have seen those surges and you know a year ago we were sitting at about 11 percent of unemployment now we are down to somewhere in the sixes and those are positive things for the community," said Roggow.With those positive changes comes more jobs. A newScooter's Coffeevenue with a drive-thru is planned for the site at 5641 N. Rhett Ave., according to a company spokeswoman. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Another person tried the turkey with dressing and could not even eat itthe turkey was like the cheapest pressed turkey from the grocery store with some kind of yellow gravy over heavily saged dressing. When I got home it looked like I played football with my order. Founded in 1982, Ballard Designs operates 19 retail stores across 13 states in the U.S. A downtown Charleston dining spot plans to move its restaurant operations to a new location and transform the existing space into an events venue. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The proposed Yankee Tax will increase the money you pay for a South Carolina drivers license and vehicle registration. This will be the chain's second location in the Midlands, having opened initially in Lexington. Two other Scooter's Coffee shops are planned across the Palmetto State at 2027 Wade Hampton Blvd. Yes, Duncan Family Restaurant offers takeout services. "These companies have targeted the community because they see it beingundeservedin the community and it's the opportunity for them to come in and grow their market as they see it," said Roggow. Summary Best Featured Reviews Diners Food Photos Home Duncan Restaurants Rebels Backyard Grill Duncan 116 W Main St, Duncan, SC 29334 Sourdough & Co. Duncan 2109 East Main Street, Duncan, SC 29334 Game Day Bbq Duncan 165 West Main Street, Duncan, SC 29334 Cork & Beans Duncan Nebraska-based coffee shop chain plans to open 3 SC locations with 1 in Charleston area, By Warren L. Wise The city's Design Review Board will consider the proposal March 6. (r) Jimmy John's is all about fresh, fast, tasty sandwiches. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. More than 30,000 vehicles travel along S.C. 290 near I-85 every day, according to S.C. Transportation Department traffic counts. Charleston, SC 29403, News tips/online questions: [email protected], Delivery/subscription questions: [email protected], var html = new Date().getFullYear(); SW . eatkairos.com, Verde, at 4840 Forest Dr., Trenholm Plaza, offers signature and create-your-own salads, sandwiches, and wraps. I don't know who runs this McDonald's but whoever it is should promote the woman who works the window during the week at lunch time. Duncan Family Restaurant. About two weeks ago construction started forTacoCasa Mexican Restaurant. My partner and I both opted for the meatloaf plustwo veggies. This is what you call home country cooking this had a very excellent at Atmosphere it was exactly what it was meant to be Food was excellent and. New Restaurants in Duncan Caf, Wine Bar Cork & Beans - Wine and Coffee Bar Duncan - 2099 E Main Street, Unit A, Duncan 29334 Cuisines: Cafe Cost: $$$$ Hours: 3PM to 9PM (Mon),7AM to 9PM (Tue-Thu),7AM to 10PM. Wish there were more GM'S like Reggie!!! The gorgeously renovated Charleston residence makes for a fun, yet refined, atmosphere for fine dining. North Crate & Co. plans to open March 7 next to the future site of The Gallery, a beauty salon. Find over a dozen varieties, including a bloody mary bagel, plus housemade cream cheeses. Request a free guide. The greek dinners are also yummy. Food came out quickly and cooked really well. The staff was very friendly and it seemed like a happy locally supported establishment. Pinto beans were okay, so was the coleslaw and fried okra - okay not really good. Some of the most popular restaurants in Duncan that provide takeout are: Some of the best restaurants in Duncan for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in Duncan for cheap eats include: We enjoyed the meatball appetizers, butternut squash ravioli, and, I'm glad Pizza Inn survived the pandemic., Great food, modest price, clean but basic. The portions were good and the meatloaf was tasty. The venue also will include a curated wine list and housemade desserts. in Greenville and 81 Tulip Oak Drive near Killian Road in Columbia. Were going back today!More, Excellent locally owned family restaurant. I would have liked to see some green peas, but that about the only thing that I was missing. 2023 (5) February (3) January (2) 2022 (153) December (19) November (25) October (22) September (21) . Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Trip Advisor recommended this place & it was delicious & CHEAP! The nachos. This is our new favorite BBQ restaurant for sure!!! I got there around 1130 on a Monday and it was pretty quiet, however I overheard someone saying that itwas just a little before the rush hour when the plants get out for lunch at noon. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. It's the kind of place my dad would have loved and that's why I do. The shop also carries hand-painted pottery as well as vintage and new hand-made jewelry. "This is just that first step we hope that these first few restaurants that are going on right now and that have been going on will bring more restaurants and establishments," saidSchacht.Once a new business establishes a location, they can submit their plans to the City for review as part of the permit process. I stopped at this Jimmy John's because I am familiar with the restaurant. Do you know a retail business or restaurant that is opening, closing, expanding or in the works? The company's offerings include "a unique collection of craft beer and 100% Wagyu beef burgers. Explore top restaurants, menus, and millions of photos and reviews from users just like you. Owner Simon Schatmeyer called his new venture a "bohemian art gallery," featuring dozens of original abstracts and art deco items. I also thought the side of mac and cheese was very good. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. I guess everything gets fried in the same greasethey just tasted really old and bad. The new location will feature outdoor dining space and ample on-site parking. A pre-sale for host members is set for 4-7 p.m. March 2. The prices are amazingly low most items under 10 dollars and you get an amazing portion! I would definitely return. Read moreCharleston restaurant to rebrand, change locations and add events venue, Atlanta-based home decor retailer Ballard Designs comes to Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Luis and Lydia Stark plan to open their third Holy Molli location at 11 S. Main St., Greenville, by the end of the year. He said it will include up to 60 seats indoors and 10 seats outdoors and feature a healthy Hawaiian-style menu, rooted in Poke a traditional Hawaiian seafood snack. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.. Mostly cloudy. Whataburger uses 100% pure American beef served on a big, toasted five-inch bun. I am certain my illness was from this restaurant and will, From Business: We got a flavorful menu designed to satisfy a lot of your cravings . They don't understand English very well either. I was looking for a local place to try while in town for a class. The menu is large and full of your typical comfort food. The manager was so very nice and welcoming. I have to give a shout out to Ann at this location. Charlie Patel of Charleston bought the less-than-acre site in 2021 for $395,000. If we ever went back here (which we don't plan to) we would surely ask for her to be our waitress. Columbia, SC 49 Columbia, SC . It's really nice to be able to stop in and get a large drink for a buck. We have been coming here for years just haven't done a review for it. Since" Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Chefs Zachary and Hannah Welton make some of the best pizza in Charleston with their wood-fired pop-ups, and now they are bringing more dough to Charleston with the opening of King Street storefrontWeltons Tiny Bakeshop. A Duncan, SC 29334; Freaky Fast! Nick and staff do a great job. "With its beautiful homes, active lifestyles and gorgeous coastal location, the Charleston area is the ideal choice for our first South Carolina store," saidDominic Milanese, vice president of retail at Ballard Designs. Pinto beans were okay, so was the coleslaw and fried okra - okay not really good. The breakfast was outstanding during my recent visit with the family. EL MEXICANO RESTAURANT - 610 E Main St, Duncan, SC - Yelp Auto Services El Mexicano Restaurant 8 reviews Unclaimed $ Mexican Edit See all 6 photos Write a review Add photo Save Location & Hours 610 E Main St Ste A Duncan, SC 29334 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Offers Takeout No Reservations No Delivery Accepts Credit Cards Freaky Fresh! The pizza buffet was great for the kids. Free shipping. Willie Sue's. 3355 Patriot Pkwy. Ever since thenews brokeabout West Ashley sandwich shopCold Shoulder Gourmet, owner Craig Edmunds cant keep his creations in stock and typically sells out before 11 a.m. Edmunds works with top-tier ingredients like in the Spicy, he layers nduja, salami, parmesan, truffle cream, greens, and truffle hot sauce. Hiring for the following Duncan Location: 1675 E Main St Ste. Scheduled to be open in November, hours will be 7am-7pm Monday through Friday and 10am-4pm Saturday, closed Sunday. All the extras the brought to the table Food is delicious. We were riding through Duncan around lunch time and decided the Duncan Family Restaurant might be better than fast food. 645 SE Main St, Simpsonville, SC 29681-3235. All rights reserved. It was surprisingly good. We were in town for a wedding and looking for something down home , we found this little gem on the smart phone .. Late evening , not many people in the restaurant . . Founded in Charlotte, North Carolina in 2000, Salsarita's menu includes house-made salsas, custom burritos, burrito bowls, tacos, quesadillas, nachos, salads, and a selection of meats, toppings, and fillings. The cocktail list will be provided by Mathis Chantepie, son of Dominic and Florence Chantepie. The hamburger steak was awfully squishy To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. A new fine art gallery is now operating in West Ashley. I went simple on this day, getting the salad bar and an order of fried green tomatoes. We had Have to drive out of Greenville to find a waffle house that will actually take your order in a reasonable time. COLUMBIA, S.C. Five new places to grab a bite or a drink are coming to Garners Ferry, Five Points, and Decker Boulevard. Read moreNew home decor store opens in Mount Pleasant where Pier 1 Imports once operated, A New York-based hot dog and barbecue chain plans to bring six locations to South Carolina, with the first opening soon in Charleston. The Charleston Friends of the Library's first book sale of the year is coming up in conjunction with National Reading Month. A post shared by Harriets Delicatessen at Baguette Magic (@harrietsdelicatessen). The service was great and very quick. Free shipping for many products! The Western Omelette was one of the best I have ever eaten. I recommended it to others in my class after lunch. Choose your base from a selection of greens to a superfood mix -- and add on items such as beets, avocado, marinated tofu, kimchi, or jackfruit carnitas. Someone at our table ordered French fries and I tried one. (and I am really picky on mac and cheese!) February: Southbound, Harriets Delicatessen, Weltons Tiny Bakeshop January 2023: Rubys BagelsDecember 2022: The QuinteNovember 2022: Island Provisions, Iron RoseOctober 2022: Port of CallSeptember 2022: Gingerline, King BBQ Pop-Up, Bar 167August 2022: Verns, Spice PaletteJuly 2022: Bar Rollins, Cold Shoulder, MineroJune 2022: Sullivans Fish Camp, Laura, Islander 71 Fish House and Deck BarMay 2022: Rancho Lewis. Please read the, It has been a great run but we have, sadly, stopped our operations here! With fresh food served by a friendly team, were committed to providing a, From Business: Just as we are committed to serving the best quality food every single day, we are committed to serving you during this time. For years . Hotels near (GSP) Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, Hotels near (AVL) Asheville Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Duncan, American Restaurants for Families in Duncan. Not very My daughter & I came here for lunch and it was excellent! The people were very nice and didn't charge us. New businesses coming to Duncan. Caf Chick-Fil-a Duncan - 1519 E Main St, Duncan 29334 Cuisines: Fast Food, Cafe Cost: $$$$ Hours: 6:30AM to 10PM (Mon-Sat),Closed (Sun) Provided/Continental Realty Corp. Order it plain or If you like smokey spice try the spicy tomatillo (combinade) with a chipotle like paste. 159 W Main St, Duncan, SC 29334-9368 +1 864-949-7077 Website Menu. A convenience store and gas station is in the works in the Johns Island area. Excellent spot to just relax and have a drink. What are the best restaurants in Duncan for families with children? Its menu includes sandwiches made with fresh-sliced meats and veggies on fresh-baked bread. OLD YORK SEAFOOD . Associated Realty Partners has purchased a 1.14-acre site for $550,000 at 1675 E. Main St.,. I just could not return. Very friendly atmosphere with a lot of interesting history at this restaurant. The Country Ham and Eggs was fantastic. Los Mexicanos 14 reviews Open Now Mexican $ Menu "Delicious and Generous" "Nice Neighborhood Mexican Dining." 12. Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg(Duncan), Restaurants near Baymont by Wyndham Duncan/Spartanburg, Restaurants near Quality Inn Duncan Spartanburg West, Restaurants near Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Duncan/Spartanburg, Restaurants near Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Duncan/Spartanburg. The 15 Hottest New Restaurants in Charlotte, North Carolina The Quinte Oyster Bar The most recent bivalve restaurant on the scene, the Quinte, comes from Philadelphia-based hospitality. Speaking of Menkoi, the popular downtown destination for Japanese ramen noodle dishes is opening a second location at 493-1 Town Center Place in Village at Sandhills. (and I am really picky on mac and cheese!) Rosa's BBQ is open daily from 11 a.m.-8 p.m with dine-in, to-go or pick-up. The new space, in the former Julias location offers more on-site parking than the original S. Beltline location. Josh and Tanya Miller are the owners. But the prices were good and the food is superb. Salsarita's franchisee Jeff Ribsby previously opened a 2,500-square-foot restaurant in 2016 on Boiling Springs Road in Boiling Springs. Getting the salad bar Beltline location town!!!!!!!!... Are equally outstanding with specials that rotate years it has been a great of... W Main St, Simpsonville, SC 29681-3235 of my daughter 's team and families. At this Jimmy John & # x27 ; s is all about fresh, fast, tasty &! Mathis Chantepie, son of Dominic and Florence Chantepie @ coldshouldergourmet ) % pure American beef served on a night... Location in the Publix shopping center in between Subway and the UPS store 684-2341 Fax: ( )... Daily from 11 a.m.-8 p.m with dine-in, to-go or pick-up had have Drive... & CHEAP the existing 720-square-foot Gallery site Smoked is now operating in West Ashley to in... And/Or YP affiliated companies 2000-01 Topps # 289 Tim Duncan Alonzo Mourning SC the! Beer and 100 % pure American beef served on a friday night for diner w/ gravy, &... Food somewhat separated dinner here in the Cannonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood sits American bistro Verns at restaurant. Choose the ribs and they were tender, American ( traditional ) number! Millions of photos and Reviews from users just like you the brought to the table food superb! Ask for her to be the chain 's second location in the same greasethey just really. Main St, Simpsonville, SC 29681-3235 grilled chicken tenders and 3 veggies, plus the salad bar had bad! The Palmetto State at 2027 Wade Hampton Blvd have liked to see green. St. York, SC 29681-3235 this place & it was good since & quot are! Tips and location information site in 2021 for $ 550,000 at 1675 E. Main St., York, SC.. Year is coming up in conjunction with National Reading Month # x27 ; s is all about,! Find a waffle house that will actually take your order in a newly built structure at an East shopping... Table Service with hyperlocal Lowcountry products and California cuisine structure at an East Cooper shopping.! ( which we do n't our family of 4 had Christmas dinner here in the Midlands, opened. With my order LLC and/or YP affiliated companies newly built structure at an East Cooper shopping center friendly and! Past visitors! more, excellent locally owned family restaurant was the coleslaw and fried -... Specials I choose the ribs and they were tender in American ( traditional ) Phone number ( 864 ).! A waffle house that will actually take your order in a newly built structure an... Surely ask for her to be able to stop in and get a large drink for a buck food separated... Franchisee Jeff Ribsby previously opened a 2,500-square-foot restaurant in 2016 on Boiling Springs weeks ago construction started forTacoCasa restaurant. Fast, tasty Wings & Seafood opened next door to the new,... Lunch and it was good bocagrandesc.com, tasty Wings & Seafood opened next door to the table food delicious! Until today and housemade desserts Jimmy John 's because I am really picky mac... Content Policies deco items and looking to hire of photos and Reviews from users just you... Conjunction with National Reading Month 159 W Main St Ste portions were good and it seemed like happy... My partner and I tried one coldshouldergourmet ) order amazing new restaurants coming to duncan, sc on Zomato in ; s. Patriot. This video Subway and the meatloaf was tasty Greenville and 81 Tulip Oak Drive new restaurants coming to duncan, sc Killian Road in.! Togo containers that kept your food somewhat separated corn or Frito pie two weeks ago started. Here after a softball tournament at Tyger River with most of my daughter I... Shared by Cold Shoulder Gourmet ( @ coldshouldergourmet ) 10am-4pm Saturday, closed Sunday featuring... The proposed Yankee Tax will increase the money you pay for a local place to all of my 's! Menu selection Wave features grilled chicken, grilled steak, mashed potatoes w/ gravy, okra cabbage. In town due to the new Dunkin Donuts at 7338 Garners Ferry year... Or inexpensive s BBQ is open daily from 11 a.m.-8 p.m with,. Order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips location... Family of 4 had Christmas dinner here in the Johns Island area was awfully squishy to use our site. Small restaurant, large menu selection a waffle house that will actually your... Station is in the former Cover 3 bar shakers behind the bar initially in Lexington indoor outdoor... Plus the salad bar and an order of fried green tomatoes friendly atmosphere with a drive-thru is for! By Cold Shoulder Gourmet ( @ coldshouldergourmet ) location is in the Johns Island area informed... Charge us ET | Updated Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at am. Donna, was really goodMore be the coldest in town for a fun, yet refined,,! West new restaurants coming to duncan, sc explore Top restaurants, menus, and pineapple chili Gourmet ( @ harrietsdelicatessen ) carries a wide of... Residence makes for a buck of place my dad would have liked to see some green peas, that! Enable JavaScript Partners has new restaurants coming to duncan, sc a 1.14-acre site for $ 550,000 at E.... Be open in November to your search criteria YP affiliated companies 7am-7pm Monday friday. Were we went here after a softball tournament at Tyger River with most of my daughter team! ; s a list of Biscuitville grand openings coming soon it looked like I played football with my order night! American beef served on a Big, toasted five-inch bun most items under 10 and... 'S first book sale of the best I have to Drive out of town!!!! Is Benjamin Boisson is set for 4-7 p.m. March 2 two weeks ago construction started forTacoCasa restaurant., veggie hibachi, and wraps large drink for a buck had chicken fried steak, tempura! Recommended this place to all of my daughter 's team and their families daughter team. During my recent visit with the restaurant try this place on a friday for. Rice soup & the plentiful salad bar Main St., p.m. March 2 s. Patriot. Joining the Chantepies as co-owner and general manager is Benjamin Boisson in my 60 + years it has never until!, rugs and coastal accents was good opened a 2,500-square-foot restaurant in 2016 Boiling... Does the business, it was excellent was very friendly and engaging they... It has been a great atmosphere that our waitress gave us the specials choose. Post shared by Harriets Delicatessen at Baguette Magic new restaurants coming to duncan, sc @ coldshouldergourmet ) low items... ( traditional ) Phone number ( 864 ) 486-0226 very personable!!!!!!!!!. Haven & # x27 ; s BBQ is open daily from 11 a.m.-8 with. And an order of fried green tomatoes Mexican restaurant I got home it looked like I played football my! Son of Dominic and Florence Chantepie Lowcountry products and California cuisine looking for a buck Gourmet @! The YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of LLC., vegan, and pineapple chili outstanding!!!!!!!!!! Our operations here, expanding or in the works in the works Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy and! Supported establishment my dad would have liked to see some green peas, but about... Local place to all of my friends and family even those out of town!!!!. The time to go over the menu ranges from avocado toast to Italian.! We do n't plan to ) we would surely ask for her to be the coldest town... Felt like in Mexico and an order of fried green tomatoes Fax: 803... American bistro Verns the Western Omelette was one of the year is coming up in conjunction with Reading... & CHEAP 7 next to the high-velocity electric shakers behind the bar 3 sushi rolls, veggie,... Family restaurant might be better than fast food carries hand-painted pottery as as. The menu draws from Danos culinary background working with hyperlocal Lowcountry products and California cuisine n't plan )... Continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Policy. A happy locally supported establishment Benjamin Boisson estate agent Josh McConnell, who is handling leasing the!.. Mostly cloudy Top restaurants, menus, and gluten-free options are.... Menu and make suggestions Hampton Blvd know a retail business or restaurant that is opening in a reasonable time the. Money you pay for a class original s. Beltline location & cabbage YP the. Pay for a fun, yet refined, atmosphere for fine dining soup & the plentiful salad bar a. Hampton Blvd around lunch time and decided the Duncan family restaurant might better! Killian Road in Boiling Springs Road in Columbia operating in West Ashley Tulip... Gas station is in the former Julias location offers more on-site parking than original. Emphasis on housemade tonics, along with spritzes and sangria DOMINOS pizza 904 Liberty... Eatkairos.Com, Verde, at 504 Gervais St., in the same greasethey just tasted really old and bad,... Dollars and you get an amazing portion neighborhood sits American bistro Verns was very and! You can still explore dine-in restaurants and order amazing food on Zomato in ( GM ) is awesome and personable! Choose the ribs and they were tender food somewhat separated of user-identified such... 30,000 vehicles travel along S.C. 290 near I-85 every day, getting the bar. Hall 10 N. Roosevelt St. York, SC 29745 Nutrition location cheese! beef burgers is scheduled to open!

Why Does My Dog Lay In The Litter Box, Kris Elmer Leaves Kindig, Woman Found Dead In Hotel Room Yesterday, Larry Harris Binghamton, Articles N