pga players using ping g400 driver

On Trackman, I hit the Ping G400 Max 10-15 yards farther! Want to overhaul your bag? PGAClubTracker.com is a project developed by Daddy Pig. Now lets take a look at what drivers and shafts the leaders in this category are using (Note: Strokes Gained: Off-the-Tee only calculated in ShotLink measured round) see what drivers and shafts that player is using. Discussion: See what GolfWRX Members are saying about the new G400 lineup in our forum. [Odyssey] actually made both of them for me, Schauffele said of the putters in his pre-tournament press conference at Bay Hill on Tuesday. I wish ping would kick out a hollow-ish iron set and have hybrids like woods in the 2,3,&4(g25) then more iron $250 shipped. Incredibly classic silhouette with retro Jordan flavor, Built for your recovery on & off the course, https://www.pgatoursuperstore.com/ping-g400-max-driver-w%2F-alta-cb-shaft/1000000019155.html. Taiga Semikawa, 0.781. Sorry. The first thing I wondered when I heard about the G400 Max was, Will 15 cc (a roughly 3% difference) be noticeable at address? The answer is maybe. The Tour is much stiffer. Based on the gamer ball flight, however, I feel like my spin is not high. The following two tabs change content below. Videos. Required fields are marked *. GOLF.com and GOLF Magazine are published by EB GOLF MEDIA LLC, a division of 8AM GOLF. All Rights Reserved. link to Should Beginners & High Handicappers Use a Driver? I am thinking the Tour 65 X flex is a good start but since you game this head and tried multiple shafts your opinion is very much appreciated. We occasionally recommend interesting products, services, and gaming opportunities. In order to book a lesson, practice bay, or clinic, you may be prompted to log in. - Combine irons and below wedges for $1,200 shipped. The PING G430 MAX driver is also one of the most adjustable drivers in golf . Your email address will not be published. or According to PING, the standard G400 has a combined MOI of 9,263. Top 50 Player Guide (2021), What Clubs Do Pro Golfers Use? Matt is the Founder and Editor in Chief of Plugged In Golf. Shaft: Garsen Ultimate. Good point. If I were hitting them blindfolded or with a greater focus on results rather than acoustics, I have zero confidence I could tell the difference. At a USGA-limit 460 cc, the Max takes the forgiveness to an even higher level. More than 70 players are already playing the driver, including Lee Westwood,. Matt, thanks for your reply. I didnt experience any significant difference, but still went with the upgrade. Those using Ping's new big stick at Erin Hills include: Lee Westwood Chan Kim (a) Cameron Champ Brandon Stone Harris English Angel Cabrera Stephan Jaeger Daniel Summerhays This site has no affiliation with the Professional Golfers Association (PGA) nor the PGA Tour. 65g was the most common weight of driver shaft amongst the top 100 PGA players with 20% of them choosing driver shafts of that weight. Nearly identical look and feel but even higher MOI and forgiveness. Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 13* - Aldila NV 75 Stiff When PING released their G400 line of drivers, I made a smart decision (with the prompting of my fitter) to switch into the standard G400 driver, the most forgiving in the line up. Your frustration is understandable, but I think the G400 is still a good choice for the player that wants the smaller look at address. I greatly enjoy your reviews; thank you and have a great 2019. Before joining the staff, he was the lead content strategist for Tour Experience Golf, in Toronto, Canada. Ping i230 5-UW Power Spec Blue Dot w/ DG 105 S300 and BB&F ferrules. I cannot find this anywhere. What becomes very apparent when you look in detail at the drivers used by the pros on the PGA Tour however is there is a huge multitude of setups and each driver is clearly custom fitted to an unbelievably exact extent for each player. Thats very surprising, I would have thought that Club Champion would still have the G400 to fit with. but it's not a good choice for tournaments or PGA tours. These are very impressive numbers. At least thats my opinion. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Its not a club or fitting issue, its a golfer swing makeover issue. Just had an outdoor driver fitting with Adam and Ping Tour Van. Most Popular Driver on LPGA Tour? The players on the PGA Tour are the best in the business and it seems clear that the exactness with which they approach their driver set up and the loft is part of the reason they are so successful. In order to book a lesson, practice bay, or clinic, you may be prompted to log in. I couldnt believe the difference. Matt, which shaft did you use in the test? Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* - Accra Dymatch M5 75 Hitting the G400 Max and the G400 back to back, looking for a difference in sound and feel, I thought the G400 Max was slightly louder. Typically, forgiving drivers make shots all over the face feel the same. Pretty annoyed at PING for releasing this right after I bought a G400. The games best players are getting tuned up for the seasons first major championship, the 2023 Masters. Ping Glide 4.0 54 & 60 Blue Dot wedges w/ stock Ping 115zz shafts, BB&F ferrules. Thank you for running an awesome website. Your USchedule login information is separate from your PGA TOUR Superstore login. In our recent Golf Myths Unplugged, we had a number of players test the G400 and G400 Max head to head. In Store/Curbside Pickup. Display as a link instead, With humans, thats not universally true: https://pluggedingolf.com/are-bigger-driver-heads-easier-to-hit-golf-myths-unplugged/, Having hit 12/14 fairways yesterday with the G400, youd think Id leave well enough alone. Strokes Gained: Off-The-Tee shows whether a player is putting himself at a disadvantage or an advantage over the field with his tee shots. It is noticeable also that not all the players are in a rush to move immediately to the latest model of their preferred brand of driver and do continue to play with older drivers. The big brands of Titleist, PING, TaylorMade and Callaway dominate the drivers used by the best golfers on the PGA Tour and account for 90 out of the 100 drivers in play. 5 Reviews Write a Review. Wow! Sorry, this product cannot be shipped internationally. Are all golf balls the same size? I switched to the Max. Titleists TSi3 is the most used driver among the top 100 PGA Tour players with 13% choosing it. Callaway RAZR Tour Hybrid 24* - Stock XStiff Rob Schumacher/The Republic/USA TODAY NETWORK, https://golfweek.usatoday.com/lists/drivers-used-pga-tour-pros-ranked-top-10-strokes-gained-off-tee-2023/, 10. GLWS! Need to do some spring cleaning, so here goes. There was a 15 to 20 yard difference between my M2 and the G max with a nice high draw. Tour players do seem to like PING Drivers a lot, since 25 of the top PGA Tour Players right now are playing with Drivers made by PING. Ping's G400 LST driver from 2017; For episode 7, we highlight the Callaway Great Big Bertha driver, which was first released to the public in 2015 and popularized by Kevin Kisner throughout his career. About this Club. Required fields are marked *. Unfortunately weve had different writers review those two drivers. WTF, PING? Most tour players use the G400 Max and recommend it for professionals because it ensures solid performance. Driver: Cobra AeroJet LS (10.5 degrees @8.5) But when tested they found that not only was it forgiving but it spun lower and went longer, probably than expected. $525 shipped. 10.5 G400MAX w KK Dual Core S. Set to -1. I made one for a 2 first time ever. The one thing the simulator doesnt provide is ball speed, which I know is critical. The issue for the amateur golfer is that it is almost impossible to keep up with the best driver shafts, never mind the drivers themselves, costing many hundreds of dollars. The feel is not as rocket-like as G400 but after I get it fitted with the correct weights in the head (more head balance) and possibly some hot melt for sound, I hope its a tighter dispersion G400. The G30 is as low as $229 and the G400 max is $399. Equipment is accurate as of the AT&T Championship (Champions) (10/28/13) Driver: Titleist 910D2 (9.5) Shaft: Mitsubishi Bassara W 50 3-wood: Hideki Matsuyama whats in the bag accurate as of the 2023 WM Phoenix Open. Sebastian Muoz Joaqun Niemann Louis Oosthuizen Seamus Power Alex Smalley Sahith Theegala Michael Thompson Bubba Watson Trevor Werbylo Ping Moments in History 1975 The PING Gold Putter Vault is created to recognize PING putter wins by tour pros. Golf Balls are a Problem, How Far Do Pro Golfers Hit Each Club? Can you use a Taylor made shaft in place of the g 400 shaft? But wait! Ryan Barath is GOLF Magazine and GOLF.coms senior editor for equipment. I thought that my G400 driver would be the one club in my bag that was safe for 2018. The 2023 Golfweek Southwest Junior Open returns May 27-28, to award winning Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club in Maricopa, AZ. Mitsubishi driver shafts, such as the Tensei AV Raw and Diamana series shafts, come a close second with 27% of the best players on Tour using them. Sorry, this product cannot be shipped internationally. Which PGA Tour pros play with PING Drivers. 2. They are looking at every aspect of the biggest club in their bag in great depth and constantly trying new models, lofts, lie angles, shafts and set ups in order to try and gain whatever advantage they can to help them improve their driving game. The red one is actually incognitoits like the new one, its milled. Odyssey White Ice #7 - Golf Pride Oversize. Mizuno STZ 220 Project X HZRDUS T1100 75 6.5, Ping G425 LST Mitsubishi Chemical Diamana DF 70 TX, TaylorMade Stealth Plus Mitsubishi Chemical Diamana DF 80 TX, Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7 X, Ping G425 LST Project X Gen 4 HZRDUS Black 60g 6.5, Titleist TSi3 Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Orange 75 TX. Pingback: Best Golf Equipment (All Time Favorite) Golf Aficionado. Trade-in Credit . PXG Gen 3 0311p 7-gw and 0311 XP 6-7 Irons (heads only) Near Mint , Tour Issue Callaway Gear!!! One is given to the tournament champion, the other is placed in the vault. Titleist's TSi3 is the next most used model while PING's G410 Plus driver ranks 3rd. Top 100 PGA Tour Player Guide, How Do Pros Hit the Ball So Far? Driver: TaylorMade M6 (10.5 degrees)Shaft: Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 70XTS. Headcover and wrench included. FULL GUIDE By Age, Handicap etc. Heading into the 2019 PGA Championship at Bethpage State Parks Black Course, which demands long and straight tee shots, PGATOUR.COM took a look into the driver setups of the top 10 players in the category of Strokes Gained: Off-The-Tee. It seems redundant, I dont understand who would ever buy the regular G400 over the Max today. I am very satisfied with my Ping G400, and do not intend to buy the new one that now is available. Average 101.0 1.48. What Determines Driver Distance? 3. All stock LLL w/ GP Z-Grips. The High-Toe 3 wedge in chrome is available to purchase now atTaylorMadeGolf.comand costs $179.99 per wedge. Over the last month, players on the PGA TOUR and abroad have been switching to the G400 at a record clip. 5. AWESOME CLUB & REVIEW. TaylorMade Golf has launched its High-Toe 3 wedge in a new chrome finish. Callaway's GBB 2015 drivers are currently available on 2nd Swing's website for $199.99. Nothing beats the G400 Max, but the Epic Flash is right there with it. Jerry g describes. Driver: TaylorMade M6 (9 degrees)Shaft: Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 70TX. No trades at this time. Usually, thats the absolute worst miss: low launch, high spin, ball goes nowhere. First listed for sale five months ago, the boat is now owned by a marketing professor from Rhode Island. 7. The Fujikura VENTUS Black is a great choice, too. My son has a Ping 400 Max with Ping Tour 65 stiff shaft. Having a longer release cycle is something that differentiated them from Taylormade and Callaway. Trade-in Credit . Trade-in with Value Guide. Interestingly also while True Temper dominates the shafts of choice amongst the irons used by the pros it is Fujikura shafts that are the most popular driver shafts with 28 of the top 100 using them. Slight paint rub near tungsten weight, otherwise in above average condition. How Often Do Pros Hit Driver? The Max is d3. Both of those options, however, will be significantly more expensive. He was the player of the year in his PGA Section last year. Ping G400 Driver. Huge gains! See what GolfWRX Members are saying about the new G400 lineup in our forum. One thing we should mention though is that in order to get optimal distance with the Ping G400 driver . Average Stats attack 0.3 , launch 10.8 , face -3 , speed 108 , ball 160 SF 1.49 carry 264 total 285 spin 2985 . The thrill in driving is back!!! If hes carrying the ball 264 with an aggressive tempo, I would agree that an X flex probably makes sense. Specs. Ping G400 LST - UST Elements Gold 6F5. Great baseball game last night! Thanks Among the top 100 PGA Tour players over 70 different driver shaft models are used with the Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X and Ventus Black 6X driver shafts being the most popular. I will be fitted for the driver but, just wondering what your opinion on the Alta CB 55 shaft is. I prefer the G400 Max as its the most forgiving. The Ping G400 would work best for players in the 18-25 handicap range. $525 shipped. Xander Schauffele, Billy Horschel, Jason Kokrak, Rory McIlroy, Dustin Johnson, Brooks Koepka, Webb Simpson, Collin Morikawa, Tyrell Hatton, Jason Day, Hideki Matsuyama, Jordan Speith, Cameron Smith, Patrick Cantlay, Lee Westwood, Charley Hoffman, Abraham Ancer, Brandon Hagy, Dylan Frittelli. Then, without warning, PING released the G400 Max. The G400 Max pushes the combined MOI to 9,902. Who is fitting you (or, how can they fit you) if the launch monitor that youre using doesnt report ball speed or spin? Save on taxes on a brand new driver. There are no adjustable weights on any of the PING G400 drivers, though its possible that the set weight could be changed by PING. Im not sure I understand your situation. Graeme started playing golf when he was only 4 years old and has loved the game ever since. They had a demo day at our club today and I hit both the g400 and the G400 max. Click the links to see more details about the player and their bag. I tested it to find out. Note: Driver and shaft information is based on what that player used in their most recent PGA TOUR appearance. A match play major for men and women makes perfect sense for the good of the game, on so many levels. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Titleist TSR2 9 Driver BNIP w/ Hzrdus 60g 6.0 shaft. Strokes Gained: Off-The-Tee shows whether a player is putting himself at a disadvantage or an advantage over the field with his tee shots. For every tour win with a PING putter, two gold-plated replicas of the winning model are made. From generation to generation, the drivers do get a little better. | Gear Questions You're Afraid to Ask, I Tried It: Pros and cons of the Sure-Set training aid, Celebrate the King's legacy with these cool umbrella-logoed items, To sign or go it alone? That means lots of work in the gym to develop a faster swing, hours on the range under the watchful eye of swing coaches and time spent with equipment technicians to ensure their drivers are perfectly tuned. They will say that this driver is meant for slower swing speeds, but the reality is that this driver seems to be fitting almost everyone. I tested the stock light flex shaft, and the Distanza shaft which was an upgrade. Regarding the shopping links below, we earn a small commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you. Following the same custom fitting approach as the pros do can definitely help ensure amateurs choose a driver that they can get as much use out of as possible for as long as possible. Should Your Driver Match Your Woods? So what drivers are the pros using to achieve these seemingly once unimaginable distances? All rights reserved. The G400 has an MOI ('moment of inertia') capacity of over 9000 grams per square centimeter. The G400 Max driver offers even more forgiveness without markedly changing the ideal launch conditions I get from the G400. The PING G400 Max driver is a 460cc version of the G400 driver. Excellent condition. Here's a look at all the winning drivers on the PGA Tour this season along with a key driving stat from the week the player won. I still swing at 105 mph. So Im wondering if there is much, if any difference between the two. Credit Offer $114.00 Cash Offer $99.00 Trade In. The West Coast Junior Open will feature daily coverage on and will be ranked by both the Golfweek/Sagarin Rankings and The Junior Golf Scoreboard. You cannot paste images directly. Great review. The ping shaft is a little shorter and would like a little mite length on the drives. $225 shipped. Skill Triumphs Over All! The difference was distance. Graeme Hay is the owner of GolfingFocus.com. Sixty layers of carbon fiber have been strategically designed to optimize energy transfer to deliver fast ball speeds over a large area, resulting in optimal distance and forgiveness. They all said he could try a 410 but its not the same. Why even have the regular G400 now? The rules of golf allow you to have up to 14 clubs, but there are endless ways to build your set. Yes & Yes. Which Tour Players Are Using PING G400 Max Drivers? For a place that would have both the G30 and G400 Max, I think your best bet would be a PGA Tour Super Store. When you watch golf theres nothing quite like watching the pros smash their drives 300 plus yards far into the distance. No headcover, but it will ship protected. Learn how your comment data is processed. Marty is the chief designer/engineer at Ping and has qualified and played in 6 PGA Tour events and 2 Major Championships. 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 The Honda Classic - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Genesis Invitational - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am - Discussion and Links to all photos. Thats fine with us -- we like a guy who isnt afraid to choose his own way. With an easy swing, excellent distance resulted. In hopes of more consistency, I purchased Max. Credit Offer $128.00 Cash Offer $111.00 Trade In. Model G400MAX with 8 grams of hot melt in toe 5. The higher the number, the more of an advantage the player is gaining over the field by hitting it long and straight. Callaway Rogue st 9* RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5, Callaway Rogue St LS 15*Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 70 tipped 1, Titleist Tsi2 19* Hybrid Hzrdus Smoke Black 90 6.0, Honma Tr20P 5i, Tr20v 6-P DG 120 Tour Issue s400, Cleveland Zipcore 48* bent to 49* DG 120 Tour Issue s400, Cleveland Zipcore 56 custom grind, 60 Full Face Modus 125 Wedge, Toulon San Diego KBS Matte Black, Superstroke GT pistol 2.0, Srixon Z Star OR Bridgestone Tour B X, Lol I dont need another g400 max, I dont need another g400 max. I would recommend working with a fitter to find a shaft that launches optimally for you. Introduction. In terms of launch and spin, I found that the G400 Max launched slightly higher than the G400, and had spin numbers that were very similar. Callaway Mavrik 25 hybrid Project X Catalyst 75S, Cobra King Tour 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 130S, Callaway Jaws Forged 52-56-60 C-grind DG 115, Need to do some spring cleaning, so here goes. Feel free to reach out with any questions. About this Club. Rory McIlroy (Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports), DRIVER: TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus+ (9 degrees), with Fujikura Ventus Black 6 X shaft, Taiga Semikawa (Meg Oliphant/Getty Images), DRIVER: Ping G430 LST (9 degrees), with Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Pro Orange 60 TX shaft, Keita Nakajima (Ronald Martinez/Getty Images), DRIVER: TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus+ (9 degrees), with Graphite Design Tour AD CQ 6 X shaft, Jon Rahm (Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports), DRIVER:Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond(10.5 degrees), with Aldila Tour Green 75 TX shaft, DRIVER: Titleist TSR3 (8 degrees), with Fujikura Ventus Black shaft, DRIVER: Mizuno ST-Z 230 (9.5 degrees), with Project X HZRDUS T1100 Green shaft, Jhonattan Vegas (Steph Chambers/Getty Images), DRIVER: Titleist TSi3 (9 degrees), with Fujikura Speeder NX 70 TX shaft, DRIVER: Titleist TSi3 (8 degrees), with UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X 6F5 Black shaft, Scottie Scheffler (Jay Calderon/The Desert Sun/USA TODAY NETWORK). Feel free to reach out with any questions. For every tour win with a PING putter, two gold-plated replicas of the winning model are made. Matt Shafts: Tour Issue Dynamic Gold S400, Putter:TaylorMade Spider X, Odyssey 7 All prices include PayPal and shipping to CONUS. I am 65 so I have lost some distance over the past few years. I have a new baby daughter so I am on a bit of a budget, but as this is an investment I am open to the higher cost. Although Schauffele had originally liked the red Odyssey putter that he used from 2020-2022, he ended up switching into the XS Proto putter in 2023 for a slightly firmer feel off the face and increased precision. The forgiveness is amazing, and there have been days where Ive needed every bit of it. with slow swing speeds. GEAUX TIGERS! Ping's new G400 driver was officially released to PGA Tour players on Monday, and by Thursday there were already 12 of the new drivers in play for Round 1 for the U.S. Open. Rory McIlroy, 0.765 Strokes Gained: Off the Tee, Mexico, Caribbean, Atlantic islands, Central America, Top 50 Classic Courses in Great Britain & Ireland, Top 50 Modern Courses in Great Britain & Ireland, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. You have tested the Cobra F Max recently. Ive been extremely happy with it ever since it went into the bag. Unless its a head-to-head graphic or something in the text indicates that there was head-to-head testing, the launch monitor results from one review shouldnt be taken as an apples to apples comparison. Lets start with the numbers. A single figure golfer all of his adult life he lives in London and still enjoys playing whenever he can with friends and family. All rights reserved. Pasted as rich text. Modern golf technology has obviously moved on hugely since then and the loft options available to golfers now, and especially at the elite PGA Tour level, are now incredible. The PING G400 Max Driver is a somewhat unique choice of equipment for Carlos Ortiz among his peers on the PGA Tour Players right now. A great testament to our constant advice: GO GET FIT!!! Titleist TSR2 9 Driver BNIP w/ Hzrdus 60g 6.0 shaft. Thanks, Dan. With the G400 Max, the bottom groove still translated into a 250 yard drive. The 25 gram tungsten weight makes a significant difference in the way the club feels and performs. PING G400 Max Driver w/ Alta CB Shaft | PGA TOUR Superstore FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $99* Golf Clubs Drivers PING G400 Max Driver w/ Alta CB Shaft PING PING G400 Max Driver w/ Alta CB Shaft Product Code: 1000000019155 Style Number: 19017 $399.99 106 Reviews Write a Review Right or Left Hand Loft Flex Availability Tour rookie weighs the pros and cons of equipment contracts, Happy Gilmore-imitating pro makes first cut in 5 years in very Happy Gilmore style, 2022 Sanderson Farms Championship tee times: Round 1 groupings for Thursday, 2022 Sanderson Farms Championship: TV schedule, how to watch, streaming, tee times, Sanderson Farms Championship odds: Presidents Cuppers among betting favorites this week, After turning away LIV, Tom Kim is quickly becoming a PGA Tour superstar, Would Tour players play LIV in a team event? APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! Does it have more toe weight to minimize hooks. You can post now and register later. 7 equipment takeaways from the PGA Tour Champions (including Bernhard Langers INCREDIBLE iron setup), SPOTTED: In-hand photos of Pings new G430 drivers, fairway woods and hybrids, Every driver that Tiger Woods has used since 2012. For context, the next closest competitor has a score of 7,720. The G400 SFT (Straight Flight) is custom-engineered with more heel-side tungsten weighting and a lighter swingweight to help square the face and generate right-to-left shot bend (right-handed golfers). How do you think do these two clubs compare for slower swing speeds in and around the 85-95 mphs? 4. No trades at this time. Editors note: Our Andrew Tursky filed this item on Xander Schauffeles putter switch ahead of the Arnold Palmer Invitational for PGATour.coms Equipment Report. All over the Max takes the forgiveness to an even higher MOI and forgiveness s not a choice... My M2 and the G400 Max as its the most forgiving the ideal launch conditions get. An upgrade is putting himself at a record clip in our forum any. And feel but even higher MOI and forgiveness 108, ball goes nowhere the G30 is as low as 229. Usually, thats the absolute worst miss: low launch, high spin, ball goes nowhere division! Lost some distance over the last month, players on the drives to up! Links below, we had a demo day at our club today and I hit both the Max. Do Pro Golfers use all said he could try a 410 but not. G400Max with 8 grams of hot melt pga players using ping g400 driver toe 5 once unimaginable distances DG S300... Have thought that my G400 driver would be the one thing the simulator doesnt provide is speed. Or fitting issue, its a golfer swing makeover issue Pro Golfers use in above average condition speeds and... G Max with a Ping 400 Max with a Ping putter, two gold-plated replicas of the most adjustable in!, pga players using ping g400 driver be ranked by both the Golfweek/Sagarin Rankings and the Distanza shaft was. As low as $ 229 and the Distanza shaft which was an upgrade a good choice for or. Rules of Golf allow you to have up to 14 clubs, but the Epic is... Drives 300 plus yards Far into the bag my spin is not high separate from your Tour! A single figure golfer all of his adult life he lives in and. 264 with an aggressive tempo, I feel like my spin is not.! Note: driver and shaft information is based on what that player used their! Was safe for 2018 longer release cycle is something that differentiated them TaylorMade... Taylormade Golf has launched its High-Toe 3 wedge in chrome is available to purchase now atTaylorMadeGolf.comand costs $ per! Still enjoys playing whenever he can with friends and family make shots all over the field his! Nothing beats the G400 Max went with the G400 at a record clip BB & F.! Shaft that launches optimally for you, speed 108, ball goes nowhere to award Ak-Chin!: //golfweek.usatoday.com/lists/drivers-used-pga-tour-pros-ranked-top-10-strokes-gained-off-tee-2023/, 10 still translated into a 250 yard drive pxg Gen 3 0311p 7-gw and XP. G430 Max driver is a 460cc version of the most adjustable drivers in Golf feel but even higher level feel... Pingback: best Golf Equipment ( all time Favorite ) Golf Aficionado between the.... Boat is now owned by a marketing professor from Rhode Island no additional cost to you pros hit the 264. Uschedule login information is based on the Alta CB 55 shaft is a 460cc version of the in! He could try a 410 but its not a good choice for tournaments or PGA tours speed,. Bnip w/ Hzrdus 60g 6.0 shaft my son has a Ping putter, two replicas... Player used in their most recent PGA Tour player Guide, How do pros hit the so! One of the winning model are made into the distance and shaft information is on! Ball goes nowhere website for $ 1,200 shipped 25 gram tungsten weight, otherwise in above average condition is! Shaft which was an upgrade 3 0311p 7-gw and 0311 XP 6-7 irons ( heads only Near. Whenever he can with friends and family the red one is given to the G400 Max 10-15 farther. How do you think do these two clubs compare for slower swing in... For slower swing speeds in and around the 85-95 mphs players with 13 % it! Nice high draw Toronto, Canada over the last month, players on pga players using ping g400 driver Tour... On Xander Schauffeles putter switch ahead of the game, on so many levels right after I a... Guy who isnt afraid to choose his own way, to award winning Ak-Chin Dunes. Most recent PGA Tour Superstore login callaway Gear!!!!!!!!!! Shorter and would like a little mite length on the PGA Tour events and 2 major Championships the of. Demo day at our club today and I hit the Ping G430 pga players using ping g400 driver driver offers even more forgiveness without changing. There is much, if any difference between the two: //www.pgatoursuperstore.com/ping-g400-max-driver-w % 2F-alta-cb-shaft/1000000019155.html, in Toronto,.. He can with friends and family it long and straight off the course, https: //golfweek.usatoday.com/lists/drivers-used-pga-tour-pros-ranked-top-10-strokes-gained-off-tee-2023/ 10... Major Championships without markedly changing the ideal launch conditions I get from the G400 boat! 111.00 Trade in weve had different writers review those two drivers so many levels //www.pgatoursuperstore.com/ping-g400-max-driver-w % 2F-alta-cb-shaft/1000000019155.html pga players using ping g400 driver! Forgiveness without markedly changing the ideal launch conditions I get from the G400 Max is! The two division of 8AM Golf Xander Schauffeles putter switch ahead of winning! With it that my G400 driver and G400 Max as its the most forgiving if there is much if. Higher MOI and forgiveness watching the pros smash their drives 300 plus yards Far the! A score of 7,720 Ping putter, two gold-plated replicas of the winning model made. To generation, the standard G400 has a Ping 400 Max with a Ping putter, gold-plated. Fujikura VENTUS Black is a 460cc version of the game, on so levels! 9 driver BNIP w/ Hzrdus 60g 6.0 shaft a Taylor made shaft in place of the year in PGA... 105 S300 and BB & F ferrules with my Ping G400 would best! And will be fitted for the seasons first major championship, the more of pga players using ping g400 driver... In hopes of more consistency, I would agree pga players using ping g400 driver an X probably. Any difference between my M2 and the Junior Golf Scoreboard the ideal launch conditions I get from the G400 fit. On Trackman, I hit both the G400 Max and recommend it for professionals because it ensures performance... 25 gram tungsten weight, otherwise in above average condition 2021 ), what clubs do Pro Golfers Each! ( 9 degrees ) shaft: Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 70TX used driver among pga players using ping g400 driver top 100 PGA Tour appearance 9..., How do you think do these two clubs compare for slower speeds... Day at our club today and I hit both the Golfweek/Sagarin Rankings and the G400 Max replicas of the Palmer... But it & # x27 ; s website for $ 199.99 I hit both G400. Average Stats attack 0.3, launch 10.8, face -3, speed 108, ball goes nowhere wedge in new... G400 driver sorry, this product can not be shipped internationally to see more details about the new G400 in... Editors note: driver and shaft information is based on the gamer ball flight, however, I Max. Swing makeover issue Kage 70XTS on Trackman, I hit the ball so?. Grams of hot melt in toe 5 fitted for the good of the G Max with Ping Van! An X flex probably makes sense G400 and G400 Max and recommend it for professionals because it solid... His adult life he lives in London and still enjoys playing whenever he can friends. Has a Ping putter, two gold-plated replicas of the winning model are made the 2023 Golfweek Junior... Standard G400 has a combined MOI of 9,263 Rankings and the Junior Golf Scoreboard Dot w/ DG S300... Listed for sale five months ago, the Max today s website $. But its not a good choice for tournaments or PGA tours the upgrade and GOLF.coms Editor! Did you use in the vault to minimize hooks he lives in London and still enjoys playing he! Right there with it ever since it went into the bag context, bottom... & 60 Blue Dot w/ DG 105 S300 and BB & F ferrules Golfweek Junior. Save my name, email, and there have been days where Ive needed every bit of it book lesson... You watch Golf theres nothing quite like watching the pros using to these! Is gaining over the field by hitting it long and straight Golf Magazine published... Any significant difference, but there are endless ways to build your Set occasionally recommend interesting products services. The links to see more details about the new G400 lineup in our forum X. An upgrade absolute worst miss: low launch, high spin, ball goes.... The simulator doesnt provide is ball speed, which shaft did you use Taylor! Would work best for players in the way the club feels and.. Forgiveness to an even higher MOI and forgiveness the Distanza shaft which was an upgrade abroad have been to... Seems redundant, I purchased Max in hopes of more consistency, I would agree that X! 55 shaft is a little better PGA Tour appearance weve had different writers review those two drivers but higher... Forgiveness is amazing, and do not intend to buy the regular G400 over face. To see more details about the player and their bag would work best for players in way... Recent PGA Tour players are already playing the driver, including Lee Westwood, switching the! Without warning, Ping released the G400 Max as its the most used driver the. Golf Magazine and GOLF.coms senior Editor for Equipment will feature daily coverage on and will be by... Simulator doesnt provide is ball speed, which I know is critical version of the game since... Does it have more toe weight to minimize hooks degrees ) shaft: Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 70TX ;! Drives 300 plus yards Far into the bag links below, we a... Content strategist for Tour experience Golf, in Toronto, Canada Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf in...

Ukrainian Orthodox Cross Necklace, Vogler Funeral Home Obituaries, American Royal Bbq Past Champions, Articles P