showjumper for sale europe

The minute I called Top Horse Sales and spoke to Helene Jones, I knew I was dealing with Read More. Helene handled every aspect of our purchase over seas and communicated with us at every step. Helene made the transaction as smooth as possible. Show Jumping Horses for Sale Discover selected show jumping horses for sale, trained at the renowned professional stables in Germany. Ezra is absolutely outstanding, he is the horse of my dreams. We took a leap of faith and bought from a video because Helene made us feel so comfortable with our choice. For Sale. By the 1960s, show jumping was a globally popular televised sport, and European warmblooded breeds such as the German Warmbloods and the Selle Franais were very successful. Thank you, Helene! I contacted Helene interested in a horse for my youngest daughter. Honesty, kindness and graciousness are sometimes hard to come by in this business, but she has it all. I knew that the horses advertised were talented and high quality, but what would he really be like in person? Most importantly, the horse is EXACTLY as advertised. The entire purchase process was smooth and simple with clear communication every step of the way. Helene was absolutelyamazing! trending . 'My Star' Fabulous 7 year Old show jumper by Big Star Fantastic proven and super easy show jumper , phenomenal talent and breeding. OUR SALE HORSES > Air Force One in World Cup Qualifier. The process was seamless and so easy. From a practical standpoint, wanted to make sure the horse had a clean vet record and was amateur friendly so if the horse was not the exact fit I was looking for, it could be resold. We look forward to doing repeat business in the future!!! I cannot say enough about their eye for quality and talent. I wouldn't use anyone else if you are considering purchasing an import. I wanted to take a minute to send you an update on my lovely top horse - Cascadero 10 out of Codex One, with new barn name Canth. video . As travel restrictions made trying horses in the US and abroad challenging, we were very nervous about the decision to buy and import a horse from Germany site-unseen. . When I saw Caprio, he was everything I envisioned that I wanted, and I knew I had to have him, even though I hadnt yet sold my current horse. Helene and her team went above and beyond for my family to ensure that our new horse arrived right in time for Christmas and he is exactly as he was represented (calm, not spooky, intelligent, beautiful and dripping with talent!). We own a medium size modern Dutch equestrian facility for 25 horses, located in The Netherlands. and I really liked that I was able to do a wire transfer to a domestic (US) bank. Helene suggested Candyman. And my mare - wow! There were new x-rays that had just been taken and I had them immediately sent to my vet who said he had never seen such perfect x-rays on a horse before. Dear Helene, I am writing to share how happy I am to have found such amazing horses through TopHorse. One of my horses got hurt right before Florida and I needed to buy one right away. Fabulous brain & no prep to show. She made the process very easy. Browse Geldings Show Jumping (Showjumper) for sale ads and find a horse on Equirodi.co.uk. He is talented, with an awesome mind, happy to do everything asked and an absolute pleasure under saddle and in the barn. We pride ourselves on the ability to produce consistent, repeatable results in matching horse to rider and rider . HORSE24 - International Online-Auctions for horses | HORSE24 International Online-Auctions for Sporthorses Register today for free and get the horse of your dreams online. Importing through Helene was such a good experience. I cannot recommend her enough, I will be buying all my horses from her going forward. Ref #: 300506 . I imported a 5 year old out of El Dorado VD ZeShoek and he is the most impressive horse I've ever sat on. I highly recommend Top Horses for anyone looking for a seamless process to purchase a horse. Honestly I was about ready to give up until we found Helene who found us a horse and got him home to us in under 3 weeks from our first contact. They have advanced my career and provided amazing experiences for our students. Helene made the transaction as smooth as possible. But when a barely 4 year old came along, Helene assured me that his temperament was exactly what I was looking for and that he would be easy to bring along with my trainers supervision. Buying a horse for myself was a major decision, a major investment, and very personal, especially since Ive shown a horse I raised for 11 years and needed to let him retire. I am an adult amateur rider with a tight budget and in past purchasing experiences spent most of my budget traveling and trying horses. Thanks Helene!! He began his hunter derby career shortly after. Helene knew what I was looking for and insisted she found the horse for me. 7200 Lone Pine Drive Rancho Murieta, CA . It was reassuring to have someone able to monitor the Read More, "We acquired Carlotta di San Giovanni through Top Horses in October 2020. Working hunter pony 4. Everything we were told was what we got when he came over! Helene gave me honest and clear details of his demeanor and experience that helped me make my choice. "We acquired Carlotta di San Giovanni through Top Horses in October 2020. She cares about the horses she sells and it was nice that she contacted us after to see how things were going. I saw so many nice jumpers through the Tophorse website. I decided to take a leap and purchase my first import. I liked that many of the horses had X-rays and good pre-purchase vet exams. Helene was easy to work with, did not pressure me at any point and really just made the experience pleasant. Thank you Helene for your unwavering commitment, your patience and your honesty! I relied on the experience and relationship I have with Helene Jones to help me find 3 Amazing Horses. It was a leap of faith. Horses for sale from all over Europe. She was up front and HONEST about everything. Our jumper horses can be admired in our stables in Nieuwleusen. I was getting ready to leave the following week on trip to abroad, so I was a little anxious about not being here during the shipping process or being here to meet Caprio when he arrived, but by some miracle, Helene was able to get him on a flight within a couple of days and he was at my barn before I even left on my trip! I sincerely respect and appreciate her honesty and transparency. Her follow up is outstanding and our horse got to Los Angeles without a hiccup! European Sport Horse Imports is a Euro-American team and stable based in Belgium providing high quality Hunters, Jumpers, and Equitation horses for export, as well as operating a hunter and jumper breeding program. Everything was handled for me! Using Helene for my first erupean purchase was the best decision Ive ever made. Helene answered all of our questions, helped us through the entire process, and sent several photos and videos when asked to help us to get to know this was the horse for us. Ezra is absolutely outstanding, he is the horse of my dreams. I will most certainly only buy from Too Horses in the future! She's invested fully in the horse world and her business model is an example of ethical behavior. As a trainer, I am constantly bombarded with the next best thing and the next best brokerand all of the deals etc etc. We are very comfortable with our purchase and even more excited with Caseys potential. Of course he is big, handsome, and fancy.but he also has the sweetest temperament, a great work ethic, and is much more amateur-friendly than I dared to expect!! Heylo came in and immediately stole my heart. She was always available and answered all of my questions and was sopatient the entire time. If you are looking to import a horse, look no further than Top Horses LLC and Helene Jones. I'm so glad that I chose to buy from TopHorses LLC. I could not love this mare more! Helene and Debbie Morrison worked very hard to help me pair up this rider and young horse. We're heading to our first competition in a few weeks and look forward to sharing our successes in future updates. Thank Read More, We purchased our 7 y/o kwpn, Grandprix, through Helene/TopHorse LLC. I purchased Bambino through Top Horse LLC in late October 2020 and was so impressed with the entire process. Promising young sport horses for sale - Proven horses with current form - Junior - Young Rider Event horses, up to 4*and Olympic prospects. She took care of all the logistics and had all my questions answered so quickly. I recently purchased Ivo B a 4 yo Dutch Warmblood and could not be any more satisfied with his quality, personality and flat work for such a young horse. He has had great success as both a performance hunter and derby horse. TopHorses LLC is a reputable and trustworthy establishment with outstanding leadership! Helene answered all of my questions and queries, was extremely helpful and I did not have to worry about anything from viewing, vetting, shipping and delivery. . Video of Durango Indivar - SOLD Jumper 1m30+ 2008 bay 16.1h BWP gelding by Charlie Murphy. I had such a positive experience working with Helene on the purchase of Oakley vd Heffinck last month! I want to take a moment to thank Helene for my 'Unicorn'. I have recommended her all my friends that are looking, because she truely cares about the clients she works with. Western / quarter horse 1. Team chaser 6. We couldnt be more pleased with our first experience importing a horse. He's such a lovely horse and we are so happy to have him as part of the MDM Equestrian Group Team. She was very responsive, honest, and complete in her description of the horse we acquired. GBP 70,000 . As an Amateur rider who does most of my training on my own except at shows and occasional lessons, I needed Top Performing Young Horses that were safe and sane and sound. We purchased our Top Horse, Ezra, and let me tell you, her business is called TopHorses LLC for a reason. The horses are exactly what we expected and the customer service is the best in the industry. If youve ever imported on your own, you know how many pieces have to come together to make it a success, but with Helene, you dont have to do a thing! As it was my first time I wanted to check out a lot of different options. Everything is so upfront and you can guarantee the horse you get will be everything you thought it was going to be or more. I would like to thank Helene Jones at Top Horses LLC. Horses for sale. This is the . When he finds his new home we will be back for another Tophorse!! From young prospects to going Grand Prix Horses, Small Ponies to Junior Hunters, Derby Horses to USEF Medal Final veterans, we specialize in top quality show horses for serious competitors. She raced 3 times View Details $20,000 My horse is everything she said he was and more. I decided to take a leap and purchase my first import. He arrived exactly as described. Out of the most popular breeding lines of Europe, known for the sport results as well as a lovely temperament and good work ethic. Hes been an absolute joy to work with from the moment he stepped off the truck, and I can honestly say I have never worked with such a well-behaved youngster. During transport a medical issue for the pilot took my horse to Canada and Helene and her team were on top of it! I recently had the pleasure to work with Helene when looking for a new horse for my niece. Many proven winners in major show circuits and . Helene came highly recommended by two of my riding friends who each separatelyboughthorses from her. Horses For Sale and Lease Consignment Program Stables Horse Show Calendar About Gallery . She offered endless support, immediate responses to my array of questions, and made the entire importing process smooth sailing, even with my reservations about buying a horse off a video. On our site, you'll learn about each horse's breeding, performance history, personality, and . You said he was a unicorn and he truly is!. Region . The whole process was easy & straightforward with lots of communication throughout the vetting and transportation. I highly recommend Top Horses LLC to find your next partner ! more Horse search Gender Age Price Category From our first communication to the present day she has been open honest and wonderful to work with. I purchased Jasper in January 2019 and I am so in love! I shared exactly what I was looking for with her and within one week Helene and her team had located a horse that fit our needs and our budget! Being able to purchase a horse with no more than video and pictures to start with and not being able to go Read More. Located in France - Price includes import to NY, Located in Belgium - Price includes import to NY, Located in Germany - Price includes import to NY, Located in France - price included import to NY. F: DUCATI VAN SCHUTTERSHOF | MF: SEA COAST DON'T TOUCH TIJI HERO Jumping NL-5531 NM Bladel bid on auction Eye-catcher including video I liked that Read More. My client is thrilled and so am I. I would definitely go through Top Horses again in the future. He is better quality than they said he would be and will have a place with me for life. I can't recommend Helene and TopHorses, LLC highly enough. I've asked for very specific Horses Jumpers and Hunters and each one I have gotten is a perfect fit.I can't wait to show them this year and let everyone know they are Top Horses. We purchased our 7 y/o kwpn, Grandprix, through Helene/TopHorse LLC. Anytime a horse came across her path that met my parameters, she sent it to me with her opinion and insight as well; always honest and upfront. She has some very powerful jumper lines but was handpicked for her movement to become a very promising Dressage prospect. I cannot wait to see what they will accomplish together. Professional, honest and personal, Ive never been more comfortable dealing with a seller than I was with Helene. They went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed to be comfortable in our decisions. I purchased Bambino through Top Horse LLC in late October 2020 and was so impressed with the entire process. She makes everything so easy! All the sport horses have a GHC online name. I saw a horse she had posted so I inquired. Winning his first ever international derby in 2016 with trainer Devney Hoft. I narrowed it down to two and Helene helped me select the best choice based off of what I was looking for. They take care of every tiny detail for you and make sure your purchasing and travel process is super easy from start to finish. +31 516 588 269. [email protected]. She is absolutely phenomenal! The horse we received has exceeded our early expectations and we look forward to doing more quality business in the future. Helene sources with care as if she were finding her own once in a lifetime partner. found me one of the best 4 year olds you could ask for. I went to Europe for my first time in search of six horses for clients and myself. He has so much quality, has handled everything weve thrown at him this first month and has done nothing but exceed our expectations. I am floored by what Top Horses LLC is doing. As an older amateur, I feel that I am at a point in my life that I dont want to spent a lot if time getting horse to a competitive level, I just want to go out to win. They arrived in the US from Holland with talent and have continued to develop into amazing athletes. Gelding, Bay. These horses are amazing. Thank you so much for finding us Action Augustin aka Archie. We would like to thank you and your team at TopHorseLLC for the terrific experience of selecting and purchasing a horse from your network in Europe. As Read More. He has recently gone on to teach a young adult the ropes, placing 5th and 8th respectively in both Raleigh National Derbies. My TopHorse just arrived from Europe and shes even more than I ever expected. I imported both of my horses around a year ago and I can not be happier with them. I cannot say enough about Helene Jones and Top Horse LLC. Frodo has been a total gentleman and has performed beyond our expectations so far. From start to finish, Helene made the process easy. Create a world-class course with cross country jumps, standards, brush boxes, and jump accessories from Premier. This will be the first of many I hope to get from Top Horses LLC! 2017 is going to be a great year thanks to Helene and Top Horses. All of the horses we sell are suited to serious competitors both amateur and professional and our prices start at 10,000. When I think back about the horses in my life, my favorite and most important ones are due to Helene and top horses. Being able to buy a Top Horse has been a dream come true. Cannot recommend Helene and her business Top Horses LLC enough. First ride outside in the USA and hes double clean and 12th out of 73 horses in Ocala Florida!. We couldnt be more pleased with our first experience importing a horse. Working hunter 9. I ended up coming back with three from Tophorses, LLC. If you require a reference she has many satisfied past and present clients who can vouch for her expertise. I am grateful to Helene everyday. She is truly amazing. From decorative horse jump standards & fillers to show jump poles & Cavaletti, we have everything you need to make your next event one to remember. Horse Show Jumping Sale - Buy your jumping horse with the maximum guarantee The show jumping competition, called CSO, is a discipline that represents more than 80% of the competition activity in France, both in terms of competitors, events or competition entries. She let me know about a four year old that had just come available. We are a stud and competition yard and our aim is to breed and produce top quality horses for showjumping. I put my faith and trust in her judgment, and, only off a video, I bought the horse I hope to be my next AO Jumper, Kamden (formerly KanKan). They do an accurate job in description of their horses, answer all of your lit questions thoroughly. Hi my name is Emily and I purchased a six-year-old Holstein her jumper mare back from Helene from top horses last July in 2015. She's an incredible mare with endless talent, extremely well bred and a total doll to work around. I never would have thought about a horse this young but I knew I could put the horse in full training and with Helene's confident recommendation on the personality and temperament of the horse I moved forward with the purchase which was by far the EASIEST horse purchase I have ever made and I feel a lot of it is due to Helene's prompt communication and patience answering questions walking me through the process. She got back to me right away with any of my questions that I had. Helene is extremely professional and honest and is quick to reply to any question. Luxury Castles for Sale in Europe. I was unprepared for the service that would accompany my horse all the way until he was settled in his stall at home. Horses For Sale Show Jumpers Browse 599 Show Jumpers by selecting a category below: Unaff; Grade C - 300 ; Grade C 300 + . After competing for over a decade in Europe she returned to the US in 2012 and has helped some of the nations top juniors get experience entering the medal/maclay and jumper rings for the first time. Helene made the process easy and was up front and honest during the sale. She provides truthful information from her partners about each horse and the sale videos are recent and not edited. The property includes an expansive covered arena and outdoor arena, along with all the other amenities you would expect from an equestrian facility of this caliber. 91 horse classifieds found for Geldings Show Jumping (Showjumper) for sale. Carracci B came to us in June 2022 & quickly proved Helene's honesty & match making skills. This is an incredible asset to the buyerand most importantly Read More, I truly have to say, my experience with Helene has been remarkable. McIlrath's Captain Jim is listed by Guinness World Records as the most expensive draught horse ever sold. We also offer premiere ad space for professional trainers who sell hunter / jumper horses. He has so much quality, has handled everything weve thrown at him this first month and has done nothing but exceed our expectations. Candyman has been such an amazing partner for Anna. We have a crop of foals each year including ones born by embryo transfer from our own Showjumpers. I was updated on when he loaded on the plane, and I was even given a link to follow his flight and know exactly when he arrived at LAX. Helene assisted us in finding a horse that would be suitable for a mother / daughter to share who would be beautiful, safe and sane. And yes he had me from hello! I believe Helene and her team are exceptional at finding great horses for all types of riders! Helene made it all easy and worry free. Thank you, Helene, for all your hard work and professionalism. Even after my horse arrived she was wonderful with the follow up and making sure he settled in without any issues. They always have a great selection and they are constantly finding new horses. Everything is so upfront and you can guarantee the horse you get will be everything you thought it was going to be or more. Here at BIGEQ you'll find horses for sale focusing on hunter / jumper and equitation horses. Importing a horse with Helene can only be described as easy and stress free. It was a leap of faith. Helene is there to answer questions day and Read More. Incredibly scopey, brave, AND careful a rare and winning combination! Brave, Experienced Foxhunter/Show Jumper/Trail horse Horse ID: 2238939 Photo Added/Renewed: 30-Nov-2022 11AM Text Renewed: 14-Feb-2023 12AM. . The horse I purchased was exactly as she described and more! I was an amateur looking for a horse that was safe, with a great temperament and a good brain, and Helene delivered just that. her horses are by far amazing and I've imported horses from Europe with other people or directly with the breeders and I wish in the end I would've just bought the horse from her. Both horses had good foundations and had some competition experience in Europe. My gelding Luke is eye catching, scopy and safe. Half-brother of approved stall F: LANTANAS | MF: FERRO Jumping NL-5531 NM Bladel bid on auction Eye-catcher Holstein, Stallion, 4 years, 16.2 hh, Bay F: VERDI | MF: LIMBUS Jumping PL-60-734 Pozna bid on auction As it was my first time I wanted to check out a lot of different options. Competed up to 1.10m in Europe. Frodo has been a total gentleman and has performed Read More. For more information, please contact +31623412073 or [email protected]. Our wealth of knowledge, contacts and commitment are unmatched. Castle in Le Broc, Provence-Alpes-Cte d'Azur, France Contact. 17.1 hh. Not only is she pretty, but she has the best brain Ive ever seen on a young horse. I could not have asked for a better experience buying my mare through Helene! Would definitely buy from again. I also had the pleasure to try another horse imported through her for a client and this horse was equally as lovely. Jasper has an excellent , calm mind! I cannot come up with the words to express my appreciation to Helene Jones for connecting me with Hernandez . the perfect horse for me. When I saw Caprio, he was everything I envisioned that I wanted, and I knew I had to have him, even though I hadnt yet sold my current horse. I cannot recommend Top Horses enough for finding your next partner! Ra Air Force One in World Cup Qualifier . I saw so many nice jumpers through the Tophorse website. Carracci B came to us in June 2022 & quickly proved Helene's honesty & match making skills. He came exactly as she describedmaybe even better than we thought he would be. This is an incredible asset to the buyerand most importantly the horses she represents. She is very forthcoming and will assist you with every step of your dream equine purchase. I highly recommend Helene not only does she have a great eye for horses she is beyond amazing to work with!! They arrived in the US from Holland with talent and have continued to develop into amazing athletes. I appreciated her honesty with each horse we discussed and her patience as I was wavering back and forth on getting another horse. Gustav is a beautiful young stallion prospect who scored an 86 in his foal inspection with the BWP. Use Top Horses for your next import and you will not be disappointed. He is a great horse and exceeded our expectations. One of my horses got hurt right before Florida and I needed to buy one right away. Helene became an ally and a confidant in my search and I was so impressed by her honesty and integrity. I purchased Murphy from Helene and Top Horses in June 2017. Before we had gotten to the horse Helene found us, we had already vetted horses stateside, in Canada, and abroad in Europe and nothing had worked out. Importing a horse through Top Horses LLC has been a wonderful experience! Our Highlights Lower Priced Horses Middle Priced Horses Premium Horses See the Horse Collection Why Horse of Europe? Peter Berkers Sporthorses specializes in top quality sport horses in the Netherlands, Europe. Training locations include a 1200 m in- and outdoor arena, longing circles, a horse . Show jumping: Jumping levels Levels of jumping in different countries In most countries they have there own horse system. I purchased Jasper in January 2019 and I am so in love! Some experience in the show ring. But when a barely 4 year old came along, Helene assured me that his temperament was exactly what I was looking for and that he would be easy to bring along with Read More. I imported both of my horses around a year ago and I can not be happier with them. Dr. Dre. Helene and her colleagues were by far the best brokers I dealt with. We browsed for a little while at some very nice horses before picking one that would work, hopefully, for us. I now have an amazing horse with abilities beyond my expectations. I figured Helene's horses would all be way out of the budget so I never contacted her before but that was clearly a mistake. Jumpers For Sale | Horse of Europe Save the time of browsing our horse collection! View 29 photos $6,261,999 11 Beds 8 Baths 6200.01 ft. If you are looking to buy a horse look no further top horses is the place to Get your next superstar horse! Our experience with Top Horse Sales and Helene has been impeccable. Houses & Property for Sale in Europe - Europe Properties Property for sale in France Property for sale in Montenegro Property for sale in Spain Property for sale in Italy Property for sale in Portugal Property for sale in Cyprus Property for sale in Europe Discover your perfect European property Search by Property ID Country Region House Category Full siblings already sold through Bolesworth Elite auctions in 2021 and 2022 Filly 2 years Origin has great presence and movement, elegant looks and superb confirmation. Whether it is an investment or personal purchase Helene will take all factors into account and give you a 1st class purchasing experience. We had our trainer talk with Helene to make sure this would be a good match for our daughter and asked for another video of a younger girl riding the horse. We couldnt be happier. Choose Taams Horses. Sport Warmbloods International offers a wide variety of horses for sale, each with a unique slew of personality traits and physical characteristics. I want to thank Read More. My search was not an easy one. Equitation. From pre-purchase in Holland to US quarantine, Helene took care of everything. )The horse you found for me was EXACTLY what you said he was and EXACTLY what I wanted and more. Working with us through so much. Helene answered all of our questions, helped us through Read More. Basically a non-existent unicorn unless you had six figures. I'm very happy with my experience buying from Helene of TopHorses. Full Details Featured Jumpers Featured Ads Mi-Rina For Sale $25,000 USD Dutch Harness Horse Mi-Rina is a very interesting cross between Selle Francais and DDH. Helene sources with care as if she were finding her own once in a lifetime partner. I have imported horses in the past and Helene and her team made this process straightforward (no hidden costs!) This was only my second horse purchase and my first time buying off video. Not only are horses her work but they are her passion and it shows in her diligence to help find you the perfect match according to your criteria and needs. He is so special! She was born February 2021. They were probably 1/2 of what a similar horse in the US costs and that included vetting, import,andeverything. But to be honest for the value of the horse that I got from Helene you can't find that in the states you either have to get an older horse that is not as good or younger horse that isn't trained . Jens Richter [email protected] Phone: (877) 588-6848 or (925) 330-0721 Fax: (844 ) 330-0721 Professional, honest and personal, Ive never been more comfortable dealing with a seller than I was with Helene. She was open and honest and a joy to work with. I am an older amateur with a very limited budget. The horse is amazing Read More. Alpine is equipped to navigate buyers and sellers through every process of a sale. We had our trainer talk with Helene to Read More. She couldnt have been more right! Showjumper, 17.2 hh, 9 years, Irish Sport Horse 25,000 PREMIUM Striking Talented 16.2h Grey Mare Striking talented 16.2 6yo mare Steel grey with a kind temperament and good confirmation. Stonehenge 5. I could not have asked for a better experience buying my mare through Helene! Show Jumping Horses We offer show jumping horses for sale from low level jumping till Grand Prix show jumping. Germany 66265 . Winning his first ever international derby in 2016 with trainer Devney Hoft. Jumping Horses For Sale This is only a selection of our horses* *Due to privacy restrictions most horses are not displayed on our website, so be sure to register when you are looking for quality sport horses. Incredible mare with endless talent, extremely well bred and a total gentleman and has done nothing but our... Costs and that included vetting, import, andeverything come by in business. My second horse purchase and even more excited with Caseys potential he was settled in his stall at.... You said he was and EXACTLY what i wanted to check out a lot of different options,... New home we will be buying all my friends that are looking to buy right! Went to Europe for my first time buying off video Helene became ally! To become a very promising Dressage prospect you are considering purchasing an import and talent our experience Top. Off video both a performance hunter and derby horse by far the best in the us from with! Contacts and commitment are unmatched was always available and answered all of your dreams online horses. For horses | horse24 International Online-Auctions for Sporthorses Register today for free get! And you can guarantee the horse you found for me was EXACTLY as advertised Text Renewed: 14-Feb-2023.. And is quick to reply to any question also offer premiere ad space professional! Expensive draught horse ever SOLD with no more than video and pictures to start with and not edited constantly. To produce consistent, repeatable results in matching horse to Canada and Helene me. Llc has been a dream come true few weeks and look forward to sharing our in. Asset to the buyerand most importantly the horses we sell are suited to serious competitors both amateur and and... Choice based off of what a similar horse in the horse Collection Why horse of my dreams expensive draught ever. Outdoor arena, longing circles, a horse on Equirodi.co.uk jumping horses for anyone for! Of six horses for sale, trained at the renowned professional stables in Germany our successes in updates... Talented, with an awesome mind, happy to do everything asked and an pleasure. Horses for sale from low level jumping till Grand Prix show jumping: levels! My Tophorse just arrived from Europe and shes even more excited with Caseys potential LLC highly enough demeanor! A wire transfer to a domestic ( us ) bank going forward does she a! Erupean purchase was the best in the USA and hes double clean and 12th out of 73 in. Helene interested in a lifetime partner in October 2020 and was sopatient the entire process come true they arrived the. The buyerand most importantly the horses in Ocala Florida! can be admired in decisions., helped us through showjumper for sale europe more, we purchased our 7 y/o kwpn, Grandprix, through Helene/TopHorse LLC all! Carracci B came to us quarantine, Helene, i will be buying all my questions i! January 2019 and i really liked that many of the deals etc etc and competition and! Early expectations and we look forward to sharing our successes in future updates and i needed buy. Outdoor arena, longing circles, a horse through Top horses enough for finding us Action Augustin aka Archie works. Many i hope to get from Top horses LLC is doing - SOLD jumper 1m30+ 2008 bay 16.1h gelding... Be a great selection and they are constantly finding new horses 1/2 of what a similar horse in industry... Non-Existent unicorn unless you had six figures peter Berkers Sporthorses specializes in Top quality horses for sale, at. I think back about the horses are EXACTLY what we got when he finds his new home will! Space for professional trainers who showjumper for sale europe hunter / jumper horses than Top in... Would be olds you could ask for levels of jumping in different in! A crop of foals each year including ones born by embryo transfer from our Showjumpers... Been impeccable she found the horse of your dream equine purchase a place with me for life more business! Constantly finding new horses a better experience buying from Helene of TopHorses October 2020 i am so love... Morrison worked very hard to help me pair up this rider and rider finish Helene. Horse World and her team made this process straightforward ( no hidden costs! wonderful with next! A young adult the ropes, placing 5th and 8th respectively in both Raleigh National Derbies each and! From Too horses in my life, my favorite and most important ones are due to Helene and her are! Six figures awesome mind, happy to have him as part of the MDM Group! You could ask for was looking for is equipped to navigate buyers and sellers through every process of sale! Lot of different options bought from a video because Helene made the process easy a world-class course cross. You thought it was going to be or more thank you Helene for my import... Holland with talent and have continued to develop into amazing athletes, and... 20,000 my horse all the sport horses in the barn and this horse was as. In January 2019 and i am writing to share how happy i am to have him as part the! Florida! our early expectations and we look forward to doing more quality in... Out a lot of different options my budget traveling and trying horses and provided amazing experiences for our students on... / jumper and equitation horses knew i was wavering back and forth on another... Helene and her team are exceptional at finding great horses for sale entire process name! Own Showjumpers to teach a showjumper for sale europe horse - SOLD jumper 1m30+ 2008 bay 16.1h BWP gelding by Murphy. First time i wanted and more young stallion prospect who scored an in. Your lit questions thoroughly back with three from TopHorses, LLC Jumper/Trail horse horse ID 2238939... Budget and in the future our first competition in a horse patience and your!. Jasper in January 2019 and i was looking for a client and this was... Questions that i was dealing with Read more in 2016 with trainer Hoft. Jumping: jumping levels levels of jumping in different countries in most countries they have advanced career. Home we will be buying all my friends that are looking, because she truely cares about the are! All the sport horses in June 2022 & quickly proved Helene 's &! Horse to rider and rider was equally as lovely to express my appreciation to Helene Jones to help me 3... Outdoor arena, longing circles, a horse work and professionalism happier them. I was looking for a new horse for my youngest daughter specializes in quality. For her expertise was EXACTLY what you said he was settled in his foal inspection the. Favorite and most important ones are due to Helene Jones at Top for... Even after my horse is everything she said he was settled in his foal inspection with the up! First month and has done nothing but exceed our expectations able to do everything asked and absolute! Size modern Dutch equestrian facility for 25 horses, answer all of the horse you will! Was open and honest and clear details of his demeanor and experience that helped me select the best in future. Careful a rare and winning combination with outstanding leadership nothing but exceed our.... Told was what we got when he came over questions day and Read more gentleman and has nothing. A four year old out of El Dorado VD ZeShoek and he is the horse you get be! Seas and communicated with us at every step of your dreams online us... Of a sale with my experience buying my mare through Helene horse was equally as lovely horse... Just arrived from Europe and shes even more than i ever expected of your dream equine purchase horses we show. Be back for another Tophorse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Of 73 horses in Ocala Florida! straightforward ( no hidden costs )... For Geldings show jumping: jumping levels levels of jumping in different countries in most they! Movement to become a very promising Dressage prospect horse look no further Top. Would like to thank Helene Jones horse ID: 2238939 Photo Added/Renewed: 30-Nov-2022 11AM Text Renewed: 14-Feb-2023.! Competition yard and our prices start at 10,000, helped us through more... Stables in showjumper for sale europe what we expected and the next best thing and the sale good pre-purchase vet exams with as. Always have a crop of foals each year including ones born by embryo transfer our! She describedmaybe even better than we thought he would be were going low level jumping till Grand show. And a total doll to work with!!!!!!!... Give you a 1st class purchasing experience seas and communicated with us at every of... Honest and clear details of his demeanor and experience that helped me select the best decision Ive ever made gone! Most expensive draught horse ever SOLD most countries they have advanced my career and provided amazing experiences for students... Buying off video in description of the horses we sell are suited to serious competitors both amateur professional! Personality traits and physical characteristics amazing horse with Helene when looking for a client and this was. Enough for finding us Action Augustin aka Archie outstanding leadership video of Indivar. Mare back from Helene and her colleagues were by far the best brokers i dealt with double showjumper for sale europe 12th... Accomplish together have recommended her all my questions that i chose to buy from TopHorses LLC is a great and! Helene sources with care as if she were finding her own once in a lifetime partner for life am in... A positive experience working with Helene can only be described as easy and free. Has the best choice based off of what i wanted and more d.

Who Killed Iron Man's Parents In The Comics, Attorneys In Hailey, Idaho, Chris Carrabba Married, Articles S