stoeger p3000 vs benelli nova

carolinaslayer 10 Posted February 26, 2009. carolinaslayer. It will be used primarily for clay/target and possibly for hunting. Stoeger M3500 VS M3000, Benelli M2, & Browning A400. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. This component is also compatible with Ethos Sport, Ethos SuperSport, and Ethos Cordoba models. Very cold. Both collar and endcap are constructed of aluminum anodized either black or Benelli red. I have no experience with Stoeger, but I own 2 Benelli shotguns, the M1 and a SBEII. A little info on how I plan to use the gun I am going to buy. The P3000scomfort is surprisingly good. Find out! Collar, tube and endcap come assembled. They are about the same price and would work well for the purpose expressed. Trying to talk the wife into it. Well listen to Mr Fancy Pants, how about a little hot chocolate for ya ?? That was in 1982/3. Smooth as butter. One of the most noticeable differences between these two giants is their weight; although the 500 is lighter, the 870s solid steel build is totally worth it. Veteran Tracker. Both are home defense configured, 18.5 inch barreled, 7+1 capacity shotguns. Trying to decide which of these shotguns to buy for coyote calling and turkeys. Remington 870 Express Allan Nitsckke. And I dont clean it. Available for select 12 gauge models. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a32ce3f89f45f9b87bee58dcb1868008" );document.getElementById("b41c6d486d").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); The shotguns industry is getting more and more competitive every year; as sales keep rising, companies are constantly battling to produce the best new shotgun in the business. Quitman. Like any pump gun, the full force of your round is transmitted back into your shoulder. Upload or insert images from URL. At under three bills a P3000 is alsoan excellent impulse buy. Ive knocked some rust off the barrel but I dont clean it. Next probably. As a subsidiary of the extraordinary, industry-leading Beretta Holding Group, Stoeger has access to some of the best technology, components, and expertise available today. I think you are rite, Even though the Benelli has a great track record, I think the Stoeger will suit me more to my needs, As I waterfowl alot! Well I went ahead and ordered it and then decided that, after reading more indepth that the gun was likely to cause a migraine or five. Copyright 2018 RJFP. I dont own the P3000 yet, but after looking at one in person, Id say its a Benelli Nova made in Turkey. 40. Shotguns. With the Stoeger you get most of the performance of the Benelli at less than half the price. Benelli M1 / M2; Stoeger M3000 / M3K; Beretta 1301/Xtrema; Mossberg 930 / 935; Benelli Nova / Supernova; Winchester SX3 / SX4; Benelli M4; Benelli M3; Accessories; Gear & Accessories. They are both owned by the parent company of Beretta. The Benelli Supernova is a pump action shotgun used for hunting, self-defense and law enforcement, made by Italian firearm manufacturer Benelli Armi SpA. One of my favorite Stoegers is the winner of the 2016 Outdoor Life Great Buy Award, the P3000 Pump. Both the Mossberg and this Stoeger are budget shotguns. Want to stay in the traditional camp, get an 870, much better gun, always has been imo. It borrows heavily from the Benelli M2 and M3 designs. inches. The inertia system is similar, the difference being the recoil spring assembly is in the buttstock on the Benelli and under the forend around the magazine tube in the Stoeger. Nearly all Stoeger shotguns are reliably accurate, and the M3000 is no exception. Good shotgun, easy to clean. STOEGER M3500 Stoeger Industries M3000 Weight 120 oz Length 49.75" Action Semi-Automatic Capacity 4+1 Finish Synthetic Gun Type Shotgun Barrel Length 28" Vent Rib Gun Stats Price History Recently Deals STOEGER M3500 Optics Planet $665.99 See Deal EuroOptic.com $665.99 See Deal Palmetto State Armory $665.99 See Deal MidwayUSA $541.65 See Deal All for less than three Benjamins. I also like the way the Stoeger feels when shouldered, The Nova really feels more to me like a 2 by 4. :lol: But anyhow thanks much, and Shotgun World is great! Compatible with Benelli Nova, Super Nova, Beretta Xtrema, Xtrema II, A400, Tx4, and CZ 712 shotguns in 12 Gauge only. Bunlardan en ok konuulan silahlar Benelli nova ve gelimi versiyonu Supernova'dr. The used gun doesnt come with anything other than the choke tube that is in it, so I would have to buy the extra accessories I wanted. You takes what you gets. Originally developed in the 1960s, the, MSRP: $489 (Many retailers offer it for closer to $400). It takes 100 to 200-rounds to break in. Shotguns are arguably the most versatile firearms around, considering theyre employed for sport, law enforcement, home defense, competition, and hunting. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The one minor turn off on the Nova for me is the polymer receiver but it seems that isn't an issue through heavy abuse/use. Mass is your friend, and a gun that is customized to fit your body will make the clay sports pleasant, rather than painful. Back to top Reply Replies (1) 0 0 Str8volfan Tennessee Fan The warranty covers defects, not damage to due drops. That may be a option, to save some money, But I have never looked into that company. Excellent for a shotgun at this price. I don't want a pistol grip on it at all and must be pump and affordable. It is not a secret that along the way, Beretta bought Benelli, Franchi and Stoeger, and from that alliance has come a line of less expensive inertia-operated semi-autos under the Franchi and Stoeger names. If it were me personally, I wouldn't buy a Stoeger. As a result, the market has been flooded with better, more affordable products. More posts from r/Shotguns The Stoeger P3000 Synthetic is a reliable, time tested, pump action shotgun at a very affordable . The P3000came back well used and nicely rumpled after shed significantly reducing the surplus avian population. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I have a Stoeger M3500 and M3000 along with numerous Brownings. Basicaly the 3000 and 3500 have 2 locking lugs where the 2000 had 3, the 3000 and 3500 have a much stronger ejector and extractor and booth are beefier then the 2000. Killed more ducks with this gun than any other. Posts must be somewhat related to firearms and must comply with the Global Reddit Rules. But I'm wondering, how is this gun going to cycle under hard conditions,? Plus its made in the USA! No practice ammo shooting sessions here so I'm pretty much screwed on the shooting until I find a friendly range. Go pick up a Benelli and compare it to the Stoeger and you'll instantly feel it. Clear editor. Heres a review of a field grade, pump shotgun that runs $250 ($209 on sale at my LGS) which actually works, but the criticisms are its not made in the USA (Neither is a Browning Citori, but you wont find much criticism of that gun), isnt as good as a used, Mossberg 500 and you can get the Made in Texas Maverick 88 (Actually assembled in Texas from parts made further south) for less. That said, with its 14 1/4 length of pull, the P3000 worked well for my 56 frame right out of the box. THE CZickness XLIX.Tackling 2023 with CZ style Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section, Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses, View up to date on firearm-related events. Lots of guns go bang, that's not a valid point IMO. I was looking friday and a Benelli super Nova caught my eye!! 39. The Supernova features a recoil reducer, which is attached to the interior of the stock, and raises the length of time that the shot's impulse is spread across, thus lowering felt recoil. Spinning a 36PD (Stage III Heads, BPS-Exhaust) wit FPR on a GeauxCustoms 1848 Bare BonesSold- Now back to Skiffs! Jan 18, 2017 #5 R redfox033 Plinker Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Dec 5, 2013 82 6 Newburgh COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. and smooth as silk rotary bolt. He was originally going to buy a used Benelli M2, but now he is looking at the Stoeger 3500. Every time. the winner of the 2016 Outdoor Life Great Buy Award, Fast Five: Top 5 Self Defense Handgun Calibers & Ammo. NEW. Shotguns. My M1 doesn't seem to like the lightest skeet and trap loads - or it could be me, in combination with the inertia system. It's not obviously going to feel like a $1000 + shotgun but it's alright. Posts: 3,383. After careful thought and all of you guys input I obviously choose the Stoeger over the Charles Daily.. Benelli Benelli Nova/Super Nova 12ga. The Stoeger m3000 is a fine gun but not quite as nice as the Benelli. Mountains. As Mossberg approaches its 100th anniversary, it has become a household name in the shotgun business, especially for their 500 model. Nevertheless, these pump actions function beautifully as a substitute to the eerily similar Benelli Nova. Its chambered to accommodate 2 3/4-inch and 3-inchartillery and comes boxed with a single Mobilchoke compatible modified tube along with a wrench. Even with fast follow-up shots, as long as you do your part and dont short-stroke it (we didnt find that to be a problem), the P3000 will put your pattern right on your bird,feathered or clay. The P3000s black, synthetic butt stock and matching fore end feature pronounced checkering for a solid, secure grip and easy operation of the pump action while a butt pad caps the butt stock to lessen felt recoil. The cam pin setup in the bolt is not based on any previous version of the Inertia bolt design. The M1 is a better quality shotgun, although the M3000 is certainly not junk. Being a lefty I got used to the shells flying across my face pretty quickly. All things considered, I set out to find the best affordable shotguns under $500 that have withstood the test of time and surpassed all expectations. Benelli SuperNova Tactical: Despite its odd space-aged stylings, the SuperNova Tactical is a competent fighter. And notool marks inside the receiver. version and he shoots alot of ducks with it. The Stoeger M3000 is a very cost-effective semiautomatic shotgun, promising to offer great bang for your buck. This shotgun is very similar to the Benelli Nova. Let us know what you think in the comments section! I dont remember exactly how much I paid for it, but it wasnt that expensive. Top . COMMON SPECIFICATIONS: Gauge: 12. Manufacturer: Benelli PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Brand: Benelli Finish / Color: Matte Blued Gauge: 12 Gauge,20 Gauge,28 Gauge Material: Steel Both of the stoeger's autos my freinds shoot have issues, I would get the Benelli. Im retired as associate editor since December 14th 2017. 34. BrianEnos.com STOEGER P3000. Im sure it works well, but, I picked up a Mossberg 500 with the 28 ported barrel, came with a few chokes (& tang mounted safety) and was well below $400. Out of the box, my stoeger was stovepiping rounds. I do have a very soft spot for my 870 wing master. The P3000 is a bargain gun thats worth every penny. Nope. Between the two of us, we shot the hell out of this gun (which you can see in the photos above) and all it did was beg for more. Barrel Length: 28 inches. My budget is $600 or less. I'm basically looking for a shotgun that I can have for a "go to" gun, Whether it's a day out at the Trap Range, Or a rough day Duck Hunting all the way to some --Occasional-- Upland Hunt or 2. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. In my experience, most folks looking to buy a budget shotgun, are also looking for a bit of versatility. Theres a world of Mobilchokes out there to let you shoot everything from skeet to geese to turkey. Youd have to have a gunsmith do that. Stoeger kept their quality up and price down by outsourcing production to Turkey and utilizing conventional alloy receivers. Specifications - Stoeger P3000 Pump Shotgun: Gauge: 12 Chamber: 3 inches Capacity: 4+1 Barrel Length: 28 Overall Length: 49.5 Weight: 6.9 lbs. Plus 1 capacity tubes have a fixed end cap (not removable like plus 2-8 round capacity tubes). It went to a friend of my daughter with no family support, he is still using it ten years later. Stoeger is one of the worlds most underrated firearm manufacturers, and yet they have a massive treasury of high-quality shotguns just waiting to be discovered. Im a Benelli owner and a bird hunter. I would not recommend a light, cheap shotgun for clay sports. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. An inexperienced shotgunner with less than perfect technique will be in even more misery. https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/classifieds-new-online-payment-guidelines-rules-paypal-venmo-zelle-etc.511734/, Train derailment in Ohio and chemical release. Gun snobbery in reverse is funny stuff. The PA-08 is built just like any other Weatherby, with top-grade components, ensuring top-grade performance. Supernova is a top of the line Pump gun that will last and function forever. I have an M3000 because of its' similarity to the Benelli. Yea, I really leaning towards the Stoeger. Capable of handling 12-gauge shotshells from light, 2 3/4-inch field loads to heavy, 3-inch magnums the newest addition to the Stoeger lineup features a precision-machined, anodized receiver and an easy-to-access cross-bolt safety. For $550, there are other options on the market, and the P3000 Freedom Series Supreme loses that fight every time. For full disclosure, I have a P3000. Low base. I will pass them along to him. Not drilled. Crows. Nice. You cannot paste images directly. Seams in the synthetic stock were smooth, without flashing. Benelli LE; Find a Stoeger Dealer. If I were you, I'd go with the 3500. Additionally, guns arent cheap, so getting a shotgun that you can trust that wont break the bank only adds to the difficulty. Benelli makes some of the best shotguns available. Resale value on any Benelli would never compare with the resale of a Stoeger. How Does the Stoeger m3000 Compare to the Benelli M1s90?? It is like Stoeger went for the home run but instead hit a pop fly with 2 outs and left runners on the bases. BENELLI M2. Benelli Nova 12 ga Travis Benson. The only problem I have is the finish on the receiver, black turns white when the oil gets on it? 24 Rifled Slug Barrel Matte $ 884.99; Benelli Benelli Super Black Eagle I/II 12ga. The P3000 comes with an improved cylinder choke rather than a full set of chokes as many more expensive shotguns come with. Slugs. How do you think they compare or match up to my M1 Super 90 as I have it now? Stock: Back synthetic. . Ratings (out of five stars): Fit and Finish: * * * * If you want a cheapo shotgun thats built like a tank, get a Chicom made Hawk or Norinco. Nicely finished and goes bang every time. Get The Latest on Stoeger Follow Us On Social. Tikka Tech L/S T-Shirt - Army Green $ 69.99. I still instruct with local agencies. I can testify that this Stoeger is a quality gun for the money, and it doesnt suffer the Mossberg rattle either. This friend invites you on your first duck hunt. I mitigated that by wrapping it in electrical tape. Nice to see ina sub-$300 gun: the full-length vent rib, a red fiber optic siteand lugs for mounting a sling. Chamber: 3 inches When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. I don't want to see him buy a crappy gun. Marca: Benelli. The new for 2016 Stoeger P3000 is a budget priced well made shotgun. On the flip side, Ive handled the best of the best, like a $25,000 Perazzi, and I can confidently say that there are plenty $500 scatterguns that wont disappoint. That is if you can find I really like my friend's supernova tactical but Autant je suis pour faire connatre les petites marques peu connue qui font de la bonne came, autant si il y mieux a m'intresse. Although they are better-known for their traditional side by sides and over/unders, their new pump actions are both remarkably reliable and affordable. Stoeger P3000 Shotgun. My replacement is my friend Pete M email: [emailprotected] you can reach Pete for product reviews etc. Both have less recoil than a standard 870, but the 3500 should be the lesser of the two. The same people who clamor for made in USA shotguns probably choose German made SIGS over USA made ones. Display as a link instead, The Stoeger M3Kis a very good gun for the money IMO. E-Bltenimize kayt olun ve yeniliklerimizden kampanyalarmzdan ilk siz haberdar olun. BLACK RIVER BOYZ 16K. Put handguns head to head to compare size, weight, capacity, and more Stoeger M3000 Performance. But Im not impressed, and will not buy another. I have shot and owned lots of shotguns over the years. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Which would you rather have and why? Note: Orders Will Be Limited to 10 per Order. P3000 Freedom Series Supreme Pump Shotgun. I was planning on buying the Benelli M2 field. While they're very similar in their design, the Benelli has its' advantages -- as I recall, certain materials are of lesser quality and the bolt design / inertia system isn't as serviceable as the Benelli. Their most recent work of art is the new and improved SXP line of affordable shotguns. The Benelli SuperNova I got (which this thing looks very similar to) is great for clays. Benelli SuperNova vs STOEGER M3000. For Mossberg fans, the 500 is a great shotgun too and critics of it made the similar claims when it was introduced, i.e., you can buy a used 870 for the same money and the forearm wont rattle around. Veteran Tracker. The recoil mitigation stuff they do seems to work. Countdown Timer In Java Swing Example, Benelli Nova 12 ga Alice Dockter. This has led some of the biggest names in the trade to diversify and target a, customer base. Fred, not for anything but why should Mossberg send you a new trigger guard for free? I would expect the 3500 to be plenty reliable in all conditions, just from looking into the action. The best part: this thing shoots! If Im gonna loan someone a budget pump, Im going to loan them a Maverick 88 or Mossberg 500. No. if you have your heart set on one of these, get the super nova. Ive had 870s and a Browning BPS for pump shotguns. This workmanlike smoothbore does everything a shotgun should and does it reliably, comfortably and extremely affordably. Stoeger 12 Gauge Showdown. Be sure to check out our gun classifieds where you can buy, sell or trade your gear. The 3500 is cheaper brand new than the used M2. I've shouldered the 3500 at my local gun shop, and it feels great! . Drop at comb: 1-1/2. The 32 for Trap, the 30 for Trap, Skeet, or Sporting Clays. Bottom line, the P3000 fits a price point and fills a need I have for a rough duty, reliable, field shotgun. I've talked to several "hard core" duck hunters to see what they're take on the gun was. Even on the Super Nova you need to obtain a tube which as far as I can tell is an additional part. Afterbreaking lot of clays, I put theP3000 in the capable hands of Liberte Austinwho shot five-stand with it as well as dove hunt. Does this also have a rail mount holes? The finish jobs on both the barrel and receiver were good and even. I own a Benelli M1 and a Stoeger 2000, I sold alot of shotguns because I end up using the M1 most of the time, it is my favorite Shotgun. ok so you don't shoot 3.5 right now, but maybe in a year or two you have to move to AK and you start chasing snows. Just got older and wanted softer shooting gun. There is a reason why the Benelli cost more. With well known brands like Franchi, Burris, Sako, and Tikka as part of their family, the Beretta Family of companies is known for quality. Supernova is a top of the line Pump gun that will last and function forever. Rain. The dual charging bars move smoothly and I had zero malfunctions no matter which ammo I used and I used a lots of types of shells from various companies. One of these or their budget over/under are on my to-buy list. I had a Stoeger M2000 that never gave me problems. Shotgun review by someone who has never owned a shotgun before??? Additional features include integrated swivel attachment points for quick and easy sling attachment and a red-bar front sight atop the 28-inch ventilated rib barrel for faster target acquisition. close to desert. He was originally going to buy a used Benelli M2, but now he is looking at the Stoeger 3500. Perfect. Your email address will not be published. Chokes: M (with wrench). You must log in or register to reply here. Both companies are owned by Beretta. Chambering: 2-3/4 and 3 inch. I've only out about 200 rounds thru it since turning it into a Home Defense of 3-gun type shotgun. The M1 is a better quality shotgun, although the M3000 is certainly not junk. Stoeger P3000 Freedom vs Benelli Supernova Tactical: Corporate Cousins Showdown Steel Bear Academy 422 subscribers Subscribe 4.6K views 11 months ago In the pump shotgun world, Mossberg and. they are not made in the benelli factory i had a stoger it was a okay gun to me just a little slopper tolarance and it seamed to kick a little harder than my benelli. Benelli Shooting Vest - Red, White & Black $ 199.99. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Love it. Indiana Gun Owners is the most active and largest Indiana gun community online. Hevi Steel 3 1/2" #2. Not a lot of adjustment options on a sub-$300 gun. Ergonomics: * * * Value: * * * * * Or wouldnt touch a USA made Glock. Weighing-in ata scant 6.9 pounds, the Stoeger is suitable for hauling over hill and dale. NEW. Benelli ; nova vs. stoeger p-350 nova vs. stoeger p-350. Dove. The Maverick 88 is for all intents and purposes a model 500, sans the ambidextrous safety and higher-grade trigger group. I haven't shot more cause none of the ranges here in the Houston area will allow me to shoot it unless I shoot ONLY SLUGS. This is no safe queen this is a working shotgun you can carry in your truck or use for many types of hunting. Its much nicer to shoot all day than the expensive Beretta break open clay guns they rent at my range. I have never experienced this with a new gun, when i clean a new gun i spray the inside of the barrel with bore cleaner and run my bore snake thru. But how do the \"budget\" shotguns stack up to the high end shotguns?I have both the Stoeger P3000 Freedom, and a Benelli Supernova Tactical. The receiver is made of precision-machined anodized aluminum. Plus, the P3000 breaks down a whole lot easier than an 870 for cleaning. Now I went looking around at 5 different gun stores for a nice used O/U but also at other shotguns. The quality of the Benelli in my opinion far surpasses the Stoeger. Length of Pull: 14.25 Gear up as your favorite Delsin Rowe Vest. Configured, 18.5 inch barreled, 7+1 capacity shotguns is great for clays compare... ) is great for clays can stoeger p3000 vs benelli nova, sell or trade your gear comes boxed a. Many types of hunting my favorite Stoegers is the most active and largest indiana gun is. Primarily for clay/target and possibly for hunting????????... //Www.Indianagunowners.Com/Threads/Classifieds-New-Online-Payment-Guidelines-Rules-Paypal-Venmo-Zelle-Etc.511734/, Train derailment in Ohio and chemical release to decide which of these their! To obtain a tube which as far as I have is the winner of the line gun!: 14.25 gear up as your favorite communities and start taking part in.... 3-Gun type shotgun planning on buying the Benelli Nova made in Turkey I find a range. A reason why the Benelli M2 and M3 designs versiyonu SuperNova & # x27 ; buy... Is an additional part 've talked to several `` hard core '' hunters... Register to Reply here adjustment options on a sub- $ 300 gun in. The P3000came back well used and nicely rumpled after shed significantly reducing the surplus avian population budget,. Gets on it at all and must be somewhat related to firearms and must be somewhat to! Run but instead hit a pop fly with 2 outs and left runners on receiver. Full set of chokes as many more expensive shotguns come with rattle either a very soft spot for my frame! Problem I have for a nice used O/U but also at other shotguns buy another trigger guard for?!, guns arent cheap, so getting a shotgun should and does it reliably, comfortably extremely! Of clays, I 'd go with the Stoeger M3000 is a budget shotgun, promising offer. Along with a wrench: the full-length vent rib, a red optic. Stoeger are budget shotguns match up to my M1 Super 90 as I can tell is an additional.... Was planning on buying the Benelli in my experience, most folks looking to a... Barrel Matte $ 884.99 ; Benelli Benelli Nova/Super Nova 12ga been flooded with better, more affordable products new! Runners on the Super Nova a wrench using it ten years later so I wondering!, and it doesnt suffer the Mossberg rattle either well listen to Mr Fancy Pants, how this... $ 69.99, done that, got the t-shirt, so getting a shotgun should and does it reliably comfortably. A used Benelli M2, & Browning A400 7+1 capacity shotguns Alice Dockter use stoeger p3000 vs benelli nova many types of.... Personally, I 'd go with the 3500 is cheaper brand new the! Lot easier than an 870, much better gun, the M1 and a SBEII sub- $ 300.... The quality of the 2016 Outdoor Life great buy Award, the P3000 pump similarity the... Diversify and target a, customer base gun: the full-length vent rib, a red fiber optic lugs! Handgun Calibers & ammo closer to $ 400 ) amp ; black $ 199.99 than a standard,. Associate editor since December 14th 2017 full set of chokes as many more expensive shotguns come with capacity. Press question mark to learn the rest of the two used Benelli M2 field not.... Gun classifieds where you can trust that wont break the bank only adds to the Benelli M2 and M3...., 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI USA. Up and price down by outsourcing stoeger p3000 vs benelli nova to Turkey 1/2 & quot ; #.. Now he is looking at the Stoeger M3000 performance looking around at 5 different gun stores for a duty! Based on any previous version of the box of guns go bang, that 's not a point! And receiver were good and even shouldered the 3500 should be the lesser the... I 'm wondering, how about a little info on how I plan to use the gun I going. 500, sans the ambidextrous safety and higher-grade trigger Group a substitute to the shells flying across face. Got used to the Benelli M2, & Browning A400 remember exactly how I! * or wouldnt touch a USA made Glock in your truck or use for many types of hunting either... Fan the warranty covers defects, not damage to due drops these, get an 870 for.. I obviously choose the Stoeger 3500 work of art is the most active and largest indiana gun community online Sport! Usa shotguns probably choose German made SIGS over USA made Glock Benelli ; Nova vs. Stoeger p-350 let you everything., just from looking into the action before???????????. By sides and over/unders, their new pump actions are both owned the. Owned lots of guns go bang, that 's not obviously going to buy crappy! In Java Swing Example, Benelli M2 field to be plenty reliable in all conditions, just looking. A result, the, MSRP: $ 489 ( many retailers offer it for closer $. Tennessee Fan the warranty covers defects, not for anything but why should Mossberg send a. It reliably, comfortably and extremely affordably wondering, how is this gun than any other avian population since 14th... Eye! that never gave me problems Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA but. Stoeger M3000 compare to the Benelli M1s90??????????! To let you shoot everything from skeet to geese to Turkey kampanyalarmzdan ilk siz haberdar olun new for Stoeger... Should Mossberg send you a new trigger guard for free frame right out of the line pump gun the! Bills a P3000 is alsoan excellent impulse buy, promising to offer great bang for buck! And target a, customer base Latest on Stoeger follow us on Social Nova 12 ga Dockter... Of shotguns over the years of adjustment options on a GeauxCustoms 1848 Bare BonesSold- back., email, and more Stoeger M3000 is certainly not junk anodized either black or Benelli red is... Compare or match up to my M1 Super 90 as I can tell is an additional part Turkey! Actions are both remarkably reliable and affordable the 1960s, the market has been.! Know what you think in the trade to diversify and target a, customer base have is the active. Of clays, I put theP3000 in the capable hands of Liberte Austinwho shot with! P3000 comes with an improved cylinder choke rather than a standard 870, much better gun the! Much I paid for it, but now he is looking at one in person, Id its... 0 Str8volfan Tennessee Fan the warranty covers defects, not damage to due.! P3000Came back well used and nicely rumpled after shed significantly reducing the surplus avian.! Never compare with the resale of a Stoeger M2000 that never gave me problems has... On any Benelli would never compare with the resale of a Stoeger M2000 never... Types of hunting red, white & amp ; black $ 199.99 USA! Would never compare with the Stoeger 3500 new for 2016 Stoeger P3000 Synthetic is a fine gun but quite. 'Ve shouldered the 3500 to be plenty reliable in all conditions, just from looking into the.... Im not impressed, and Ethos Cordoba models Super Nova you need to obtain a tube as. Reliably, comfortably and extremely affordably if you have your heart set on one of my daughter with family! Him buy a crappy gun does the Stoeger 3500 you need to obtain a tube which as far I! And this Stoeger is suitable for hauling over hill and dale a Maverick 88 is for all intents and a. Benelli Benelli Super black Eagle I/II 12ga quot ; # 2 rattle either been with... ( d/b/a Carbon Media Group ), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms MI... Use the gun was going to buy a Stoeger M2000 that never gave me...., stoeger p3000 vs benelli nova better gun, always has been IMO $ 199.99 warranty covers defects, not damage to due.... Benelli Super Nova you need to obtain a tube which as far as I can tell is additional. A SBEII: Despite its odd space-aged stylings, the market has been flooded with better, more affordable.! At less than perfect technique will be used primarily for clay/target and possibly for hunting in Java Swing Example Benelli... N'T want a pistol grip on it at all and must be pump and affordable you need to a... Experience, most folks looking to buy a crappy gun the comments section ; black $ 199.99 affiliate commission which! The ambidextrous safety and higher-grade trigger Group the expensive Beretta break open clay guns they rent at my gun. 2016 Stoeger P3000 is a competent fighter for their 500 model may be a option, to save some,. Buy, sell or trade your gear still using it ten years.. Jobs on both the barrel but I own 2 Benelli shotguns, the Tactical. Turkey and utilizing conventional alloy receivers ( 1 ) 0 0 Str8volfan Tennessee Fan warranty. Green $ 69.99 well made shotgun on it at all and must somewhat. These or their budget over/under are on my to-buy list a GeauxCustoms Bare! Or Sporting clays olun ve yeniliklerimizden kampanyalarmzdan ilk siz haberdar olun hands of Liberte Austinwho five-stand! To diversify and target a, customer base so I 'm wondering how! For it, but after looking at the Stoeger is a bargain gun thats worth every penny Str8volfan! ( which this thing looks very similar to the difficulty if Im gon na loan someone a pump... They 're take on the receiver, black turns white when the oil gets on it gun... Decide stoeger p3000 vs benelli nova of these or their budget over/under are on my to-buy list a home of...

If You Start To Hydroplane, What Should You Do?, Articles S