supergirl fanfiction alex yells at kara

Lots of sisterly fluff. Lena just wants to stop hurting. While there is a lot of world building and set-up for a long sequel (that does not exist so far, but there are a few bonus chapters in the series), the story can stand on its own. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Is Alex setting herself up for a really broken heart once Kara remembers what they really are to each other? She hopes this isn't going to be her whole life. Kara feels adrift and alone and like she's losing everything. Highly recommended. She wanted to make her feel the pain she was going through. Very M-rated smut. Alex Karev (Justin Chambers) Robb Stark (Richard Madden) Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) Castiel (Misha Collins) Toby Cavanaugh (Keegan Allen) Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) Neal Caffrey . It is fabulous how the author treats food in this story. Work Search: The premise of this story centres around two major conceits or changes from canon (for the most part? Kara takes Alex to visit Argo City after the dust settles on their battle with Reign. The story is quite angsty, very well written and I loved many thinks about it: I loved the most people just assume they are married thing. Non-romantic sisterly relationship. When Kara comes back from a trip to Barry's Earth she avoids Alex. femslash fanfic recs and history the best femslash fanfiction. 7) A Lie Less Ordinary [AO3] [web achieve] and A Day Less Ordinary [AO3] [web achieve] by beaglesinbowties (Girlblunder), Faced with an unanticipated situation, Kara tells a lie A Very Big Lie that serves to make life very difficult for both her and Alex., While I might do a separate AU post (or not), but if I dont at least here are some AU links. But grudges quickly fall when the life of someone you love is on the line..aka how Lena and Kara finally admit their feelings for each other. Note: This is a fanfic written door me & Aline! Lena had been quiet all night, something was clearly on the other woman's mind, making Kara worry about her girlfriend. Protective Alex Danvers; Happy Ending; everyone is gay or bi; Language: English It hurt to think of Kara finding someone she wanted to be with. Kara will do absolutely anything to make it up to Lena, but how far is she willing to go? Setting: Supergirl TV 2015 (DCU), Fake Marriage, Relationship: Alex Danvers/Kara Danvers (Kalex) (f/f), memory loss, Relationship: Alex Danvers/Kara Danvers (Kalex) (f/f), AU-ish, Setting: Supergirl TV 2015 (DCU) AU-ish (a bit Alternate Universe), Relationship: Alex Danvers/Kara Danvers (Kalex) (f/f), 2018-05-11 updated as one fic was deleted from AO3, 2019-01-21 updated a few links and added a short rec. Family; Alex Danvers and Kara Danvers (parents), Eliza Danvers (grandma), John Jonns (grandpa), Significant other; (Alex would kill someone). Also there are giant slugs. She has about zero interest in pretending that shes married to Kara, mainly because she wishes the marriage wasnt just pretend.. Loving, she thought she was different. or "It's nice to meet you. Well, not the best time for her, at least. Lena Luthor, club owner and notorious seductress may have encountered a woman that will give her so much more than the physical pleasure she craves. It is very well written, and it held up fantastically. Kara and Alex have drunk sex and neither of them can stop thinking about it. Did he make Kara uncomfortable?. She's afraid to tell Kara, seeing as Kara's ex is the father and due to Lena he's been sent away. When Lena tells Kara something that has the possibility to change their entire world what will she do? An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works During the Invasion Mon-El and Kara had an affair which led to Kara's pregnancy with Mon-El's child. Please ReadThis story revolved heavily around rape. Despite not knowing the people behind the messages, Lena goes out of her way to keep her fellow employee's identity a secret. "She'll be happy to hear about your concern. Don't like it then don't read it. when Alex met Kara for the first time. It is well written and has some nice Alex and Winn interaction. Supergirl saves her just in the right moment. 47 Kudos: Bookmarks: 42 Hits: 2464 Lena had been quiet all night, something was clearly on the other woman's mind, making Kara worry about her girlfriend. And its not that she wouldnt try if Kara asked, per se, but its that she couldnt stop if she wanted to. Alex meant everything to her. Well written fic, even if it does not continue as brilliantly as it starts. Except when it came to Kryptonite and her sister. Rating changed to explicit cause of the Lena/Kara sexy times. It is about Karas and Alexs wedding, told from Cats point of view. Completed alexdanvers karadanvers lesbian +9 more # 2 Wounded (Kalex Short Fics Part 2) by CatandKaraForever 792 29 1 After reading Karas journal, Red Daughter grows suspicious about Lex and curious about Lena, and decides to stay in National City. Kara is devastated to find out that her new friend, Lena Luthor, who she has more than just platonic feelings for, has killed herself. In fact, perhaps only one thing: she could never stop loving her. But much like the obviousity of love itself, its not until Maggie Sawyer comes into the pictures that their secret is let known. Kara is Supergirl. This story comes close to the optimum result if you wanted to write a Kalex story, as close to canon as possible, focusing on Alex and Kara and do as little retelling of the show and as little action sequences as possible. When Kara wakes up after surgery, still groggy from the anesthetics, she kisses Alex. And one Lena Luthor. Clark is happy in high school and they live on a small farm with space to raise enough food for two Kryptonians while still turning a small profit. or Lena and Kara are already in an established relationship before Lena finds out Kara is Supergirl, Alex has gotten together with Kara around the time Lena found out. The people in Karas life worry that this new woman might be too good to be true, while Kara just wishes everyone could be happy for her. The President dismisses Kara from the DEO, and Alex is forced to have her memories of Kara altered. Please consider turning it on! When a storm passes across National City, Lena Luthor thinks little about it. Lena and Kara are already in an established relationship before Lena finds out Kara is Supergirl, Alex has gotten together with Kara around the time Lena found out. But Kara has just pushed forward, and come to the conclusion that what she does as Supergirl outweighs the risks of her identity potentially being exposed. Pendant le confinement, Kara est ennuyait pas le fait que Lena passe tout son temps dans son bureau travaillerElle dcouvre TikTok et dcide de pranker Lena..malheureusement tout ne se passe pas comme prevue. Suddenly her legs give away under the gravity of all the implications. AKA After Kara saves a plane from crashing and with it her sister Alex from certain death, her secret is exposed. Everyone at the wedding is very happy and excited for them, even if Lena insisted on a bizarre amount of representation for her recently-discovered heritage. She could feel the instant connection, it was strong and strange but she needed to know more. Implied Alex Danvers/Kara Danvers/Maggie Sawyer Relationship, Imprints on My Heart - A Kalex Love Story, Just Kara and Alex figuring things out together. Said gift brings about a change in the women and causes unusual side effects. Will Kara be able to break through her walls? Lena finds kara lying/hiding from her throughout their relationship. Shes wearing a black leather jacket and a pair of jeans. But is she willing to open her heart and allow herself to be vulnerable to give love a chance. A well written, funny and romantic medium length fic that is exact what the authors summary promises. When Supergirl returns they discover half of her memories are missing and she has a strange idea about her connection to Alex. Did he flirt too much? In this (romantic) Kalex (Supergirl) femslash fanfiction recommendation, I have collected 16 long and excellent Kara/Alex stories - and additionally short stories, anthologies and more. Supergirl Confirmed Alive, Still Missing Everyday was a fresh brand of torture, a new batch of questions. Kara doesn't have much contact with her only living relative. Alex receives a mysterious text from Kara to come to her and Lena's apartment. Supercorptober Prompts 2022 created by kmsdraws on Twitter. Alex went back to training agents and spending more time in her lab but got to take more time off to spend at home with Sam and Ruby. Kara Danvers life changed when she fell victim to the Black Mercy. The chemistry between both Kara and Cat and Kara and Lena is undeniable and while Cat and Lena never met in canon, this has never stopped anyone from shipping them in a polyamorous relationship with Kara. Alex is feeling absolutely devastated after Maggie tells her at the bar that she doesnt want to be with her. This storys twist is that Alex and Kara had (sort of) married after Kara came to Earth, but Alexs parents had made them annul it. To save the world, the gang looks into Karas memories. And that was the moment I fell in love with you.. And she succeeded with the most cruelest action she could think of, leaving a devested Kara to flee to Argo City for two years and also alienating her best friend Sam. Alex Danvers meets Kara Kent when she's three and Kara's one. The idea came from those Hogwarts picks of mine & the actresses & the houses were chosen here based on that. Kara? She doesnt know how. or Or will she remain Crooked? "Kara no, don't do this." Mon-El tells her as he positions himself in a sitting position against the wall of his cage. Alex was miserable since her break-up with Maggie. They round the Superfriends up and do blind karaoke. When Alexs date night with Maggie doesnt go as planned, she heads to Karas apartment to process what happened. Lena, still reeling from finding out Kara's true identity, concludes that they only way to fix this is to fake their friendship. Enjoyed it. Lena never wants to see Kara again. aka how Lena and Kara finally admit their feelings for each other. But then it goes off. Theres very little Alex would not do for Kara. Kara Kent has worked at CatCo Coffee for over four years, and shes been Supergirl for three. Alex tells Kara Chapter 1, a supergirl fanfic | FanFiction I know nothing. There is this moment when Kara tried to initiate a threesome, to be together with Alex and Lena (and I think it would have been beautiful) and as a frequent polyshipper it nearly broke my heart when Lena refused. Once everyone got back into their rhythm, Kara declared in a group text that it was time to start up bi-weekly game nights. 6) practice makes complicated by justanexercise, When Kara despairs over a broken nose and a bad kiss, she asks Alex to teach her to kiss.. I remember smiling. Alex had expected her blond and usually bubbly sister to go limp and dead-weight in her arms like she normally would have, but Kara had tightly locked her legs around her big sisters waist and wrapped her arms around Alex's neck, burring her face into the crook of the older girls neck. I'm not planning ahead. A months worth of ficlets under 1000 words based on dialogue prompts. "Stay right there," she managed to say evenly, "I've called the police, they're-". Those three little words alter everything. Just as the 1st time I read it, I couldnt put it down. This is a dark take on what could have happened so beware all the tags/trigger warnings. She knew some walked the earth, wanting more than the life in the High Kingdom but she had never crossed paths with one. Hilarious and well written. Alex isnt into it. Just my pit to throw all of those Kalex ideas that keep me up at night. And if you want Alex/Kara/Lena fics, then you are pretty much out of luck. Lena notices Kara's love for animals and decides to study it further as their friendship develops, but what she doesn't expect to learn is Supergirl's love for them too. Who is she? Kara and Alex decide they cant keep waiting for Lexs terrible plans to come to fruition. Alex is struggling with the dilemma of lying to Kara because in Karas messed up memories they are a couple. Note: This is a fanfic written par me & Aline! Please consider turning it on! Kara is thrilled when Alex and Lena start dating and the three of them start hanging out more. She finds herself on Earth with a broken family that wants her, a brother who she can barely even look in the eyes, and a growing fascination with a young CEO that had grabbed at the strings of her heart before she could even realize what happened. It wasnt jealousy. And well, their meetings become a little more purposeful after that. Im not thinking this story will be super long, but well see. Instead, she and Kara both revert further into the darkest parts of themselves. She sat silently and watched two beautiful women craving each other so much she could almost see the waves passing between them. Kara and Alex had a close relationship. After Lena discovered her girlfriend's super powered identity from a spiteful Lillian Luthor, the heartbroken Luthor wanted to hurt Kara. A lot of angst, ultimately with happy ending. When Kara goes missing, Alex has to face some truths and her feelings A well written short fic. Kara is a part time stripper. She did not regret her choice. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works And then Kara starts acting weird. And your mom is right, you shouldnt try to out eat Kara, its impossible. This splits reality in two, sending Lena and Kara down very different paths. So they make it a more regular thing, every Sunday, 8:00 A.M. on the dot, and Alex simply drags herself out of bed with a grunt akin to a bear call when her alarm goes off.. At least she is until she overhears her co-workers debating whether Kara is dating Alex or dating Lena. The first two stories are nicely written Kalex stories that center around Alex having known that she was Karas soulmate for a long time, but she hid her feelings and her mark from Kara to protect her. In this story we see things we normally dont see: A fascinating flashback to Karas first weeks on earth with Clark, before he brought her to the Danvers. G!P Kara. I was concerned., Concerned because I am a Luthor and my brother was behind this the whole time?. Silverwriter01 take on this: Nope, there is nothing missing, there is something that needs to be removed. There is no action and no angst, just a nice day at the aquarium. This was Alex, run down, but still ready for a fight, and to Kara, she was beautiful. When she befriended Lena, she didn't realise that in the short time that their friendship developed, she'd be spilling them all. Alex would do anything for Kara, has done everything for Kara. She was about to go to work when she saw Lillian holding a girl that looks like a 4 year old, black curly shoulder length hair, blue eyes, her sharp cute jaw, and a smile that brings out her cute dimples. Nia cheered using more emojis than even Kara had even seen. Stripped of her wings, she was destined to walk the earth alone for eternity. Reflections of her perfect fantasy world leave her with shaken and with questions. And several flashbacks to Karas childhood on Krypton, that was sadder, more angsty and much more brutal than I had expected. Day 3 of Kalex Week.It's just a lazy day after a very long week. We see a lot of protective Alex and a supportive Superfamily. Also, Kara is a trans woman. The story starts at the end of season 1 and retells (most of) season 2. Kara being a overly hyped lesbian supporter after Alex came out. "Lena, I really need your help." She's moved them to Midvale where she'll teach at the community college to get a fresh start and get away from her family. Clark is the older cousin and, with Kara showing no signs of his superpowers and the Fort Rozz prisoners on his tail, he leaves her with the Kents. Lena has moved to National City with the goal of working with Supergirl and redeeming the Luthor name. Chapter titles will display the pairing, so feel free to skip if any arent your cup of tea. What would happen if she did one thing for herself? FanFiction | unleash . It's nice to meet you both." Lena smiled then turned towards Kara. They dont see each other for like two months. Alex would die to save Kara, of course she will fake marry her to save her from deportation. I liked this story. And instead of completely flying off the rails and having a whole-ass villain arc Lena bottles up her issues while staying with Kara. Kara and Winn's carelessness leaves Kara's Supergirl identity exposed and computer-genius Lena helps keep it a secret. What she didn't know was that after you sent her off you were able to find a stray pod but there was no time to set the coordinates to earth so you launched off with no destination. They go on a date one night, and Lena sees them (shes not mad that Kara didnt tell her about being Supergirl) doesnt quite catch that theyre leaving a date, asks Kara out on a date. To achieve this, there are no side plots, no Supergirl storyline and no Superfriends apart from Lucy and Eliza who pay small supporting roles. After fighting to accustom herself to a new culture, while raising a child, at 26 Kara finally has everything she wants. Some angst but a mostly lighthearted. Kara watches her, squinting a little when the side of the ravine dips slightly, letting the sun fall into her eyes for a brief moment. She had climbed and clawed her way to the top; building a company that was meant to better the world, attempt to balance out the bad things she had done. However, when the Annual Employees Dinner for Cat Co comes around Kara puts Alex Danvers, her foster sister, down as her plus one without thinking leading Cat Grant coming to an interesting conclusion about Karas private life., Nice short fic that plays with the she thought we were marries theme, When Alex and Kara attend a fancy gala together, someone misinterprets them sharing a last name as them being a married couple, and Kara just kind of goes with it (much to Alexs confusion)., Alex and Kara have kissed many times throughout the years., Alex and Kara go on a mission. She's trying to recover from an accident that has drastically altered her life. Kara ignores him and walks to the door of the cage. ). While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "Hi." and is a central character in her own right and quickly becomes a part of the Superfriends. Lena has a dark, twisted past, all-consuming, but she knew she wasn't like them; she was honest and truthful. This will be a collection of one shots, mostly smut and fluff, so I can practice my smut skills. Supercorp. A series of loosely connected one-shots about Alex's job as Kara's big sister and how much they care for one another. or, Many doctors across the country, even the continent, told them that there was nothing physically wrong with her, that she was physically fine, that she was physically able to produce sounds and utter words, that there is no physical reason for Alex to not be able to speak. (Remix Story for BluesoftheCobalSoul's deleted Story "Crooked"). More on the comedy side of a rom-com. Request: Can I have an imagine where Alex admits she has feelings for the reader, who is Kara's older sister from krypton that she didn't know about, after getting drained of her powers? is it incest if they don't have actual sex just do really intimate things? Lena falls asleep being cared for and loved by her girls. But things would be different. Graphic descriptions of Krypton's destruction, Strong language (mostly from Lena but who can blame her), These two dont know how to talk to each other, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Lena's only mad for like four chapters because she loves Kara, Lillian and cat being aggressive pta moms talking up their kids in front of the teacher. "On the couch."A beat."Just listening to you breathe," her sibling admitted a few seconds later."Oh Kara," Alex said sadly.Unable to keep this position any longer, Alex quickly turned around in her sister's arms, Kara letting out a whine at the sudden . Kara did it. I'm not planning ahead, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Batman is the rich uncle that you go to when your superhero cousin is being a shitheel, For when I can't decide on how to bridge chapters, Superman's Regime (Injustice: Gods Among Us), She's the Best Thing that You'll Ever Have. Kara did not care that people knew she existed as long as Alex was alive and well. Accepting request. Snippets of their life from childhood to college graduation. That night was everything they had been. Alex says, "Natalie, let's put your leg up on this coffee table here.". by . The conclusion most people come to, at least that Lucy has observed, is that the two are married. I loved Kara as an artist and the pieces of her life and her love for Alex that are told through her art. An accident has Alex living with Kara and Lena after she and Kara become official bond mates. She finally told her. But grudges quickly fall when the life of someone you love is on the line. Lillian said with pleading eyes, she never saw her mother as hopeless as she is right now. Based on a prompt I saw on Tumblr. That one person is Lena Luthor, but she doesn't know who Kara really is. Lena, Kara calls out, causing the other woman to turn back around with a questioning gaze, and there is so much Kara wants to tell her. It is a rather unusual take on (partial) memory loss and very well written. Lena Luthor Finds Out Kara Danvers is Supergirl Lena is a smart badass Alternate Universe Lena Luthor Needs a Hug Lena Luthor Gets a Hug After only a few hours at her new IT job at Catco, Lena is on the verge of quitting, when she stumbles upon delicate information. Warning: Story contains light Spoilers for Supergirl S5 - discontinue to read this summary if you haven't seen this season and you care about it. The scene in which Kara watches the holographic message that Alex had recorded for Kara in case of her death is really heartbreaking. There are many funny scenes, e.g. Kara and Alex do nothing to dissuade them of the notion, and since their normal behaviour is ridiculously coupley no one ever questions it further. The two of them began their battle but Rhea quickly called for her army to begin attacking the city . With the Superfriends feeling broken, Nia recruits Alex to do some meddling. A parasitic alien attack. ORKara and Lena fighting with each other as they gradually work through their shit. Alex Danvers gets her hands an amazing alien suit which changes her life. She wouldnt want to live with her sister forever. What they were. Bonus Chapters 86-??? Kara may be in danger and the Bank Robbers want to talk to Lena Luthor. Who would have thought that Kara and Alex spending most of her free day together with Cat and her son would be a recipe for a great Kalex fic; but it was. It scraped across the floor and thumped against the kitchen counter and the figure leaned on it, the wood frame beneath white leather creaking softly under their grip. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. I was looking for a hooker was the first fic in which I came across Alex/Lena and I also kind of fell in love with this (rare) ship. I love you Alex.. supergirl fanfiction alex yells at kara. Lena has found out about Supergirl's true identity and feels betrayed. Well, almost everyone. Kara not only has to deal with someone trying to kill her again, she also has to explain to her best friend why and how her carbon-copy is walking around LuthorCorp, and has to keep her sister from actually killing the Other Lena. When ICE come to CatCo and reveal that someone has tipped them off that Kara Danvers is an illegal alien extraterrestrial, theres a scramble to try to figure out how to get Kara a greencard. , The pain appeared seconds after her first real exposure to Earths yellow sun before her body became extraordinary as her mother exclaimed but it wasnt until she was safely ensconced in her new bed chamber later that evening that Kara Zor-El, Kara Danvers as she was now to be known, discovered exactly what the pain had been. Alex being Alex, has to know why and in doing so she might just get everything that she has ever wanted. The repercussions of a surprise attack on Kara send Lena spiralling, taking Kara along for the ride. If that's not something you want to read about please turn back now! The story emphasizes action and fighting much than most of the other fics in this list. Some authors have used the following terms which describe this quite nicely: pseudo-incest, adopted sibling relationship or not really incest if one is an alien. The story re-imagines a few key scenes from Supergirl season one and Kara also revisits a few key memories from the time she grew up with Alex. The black boots shes wearing perfectly round out her butch appearance. This is a poly fic, comprising of Alex, Kara & Lena. What happens, if Kara meets Lena earlier and under different circumstances? That was all about to change, when one bright blue eyed Catco reporter by the Name of Kara Danvers changed everything. Ooh Alex, you have to get a tumblr account! Kara was buzzing with excitement at the idea. Kara shook her head as Alex returned to her seat, No its a notification from tumblr. The idea came from those Hogwarts picks of mine & the & the houses were chosen here based on that. exploring more of Alex and Kara's journey with their relationship and their pregnancy. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). because she is a fascinating character and had a lot of influence on Kara. This is a very domestic and pregnancy focused story. This takes place Post-Crisis but with a few changes here and there. Or, that time Jay wanted to write a cute coffee shop au one shot and ended up with 29 chapters instead. Also, this will replace TWIMC, and none of these stories connect. Kara told Lena she is Supergirl. What does she hide? Lena never wants to see Kara again. Well, they make a for a beautiful couple anyway, regardless if they actually are one or not. Lilian's guards unlock the cage door and open it. And as always: dont read what you do not like and ship and let ship. Yet something does happen: Kara misses her period. Kara Zor-El lands on Earth decades later than her famous cousin, and is sent to live an unassuming life in Midvale with the Danvers family. With little thought, Lena jumps at the rescue and helps the hero. Alex gets confronted with her own mortality, after almost dying on a mission again and she goes to her safe haven, but this time, leaving isn't an option. arrowverse supergirl supergirlfanfiction +7 more # 11 I can't believe it's come to this by Carly Quinn 4.3K 186 1 Cat still believes that Kara is SuperGirl. Enter Dr. Alexandra Danvers, who literally crashes into her life. Evil Lena ends up in National City and Kara can't seem to stay away from her. Set around 4x9 (from events in 4x16). A bunch of outlines for Romantic Kalex stories I will probably never get around to writing. They believed in it, so she could too. Their back was turned. Bruce Wayne has something to say about that. After that a certain bubbly blonde comes by and Lena is to stressed and angry to keep it a secret that she knows the truth. Alex has a lot to make up for with Kara. Posted on 1 second ago. A picture of the ensuing hug, then flight away, gets tongues wagging across the nation. Kara lives in Midvale with her sister Alex. But this was personal- - -When an article appears on CatCo's front page accusing Lena of upsetting Supergirl, it causes L-Corp's stocks to crash. Main Story: 1-85. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Underage, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (10), Alex Danvers/Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor (25), Alex Danvers/Kara Danvers/Maggie Sawyer (3), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, diamonds and leather, we'll never get better, a kiss like a rose (to cut your mouth open), this is literally just Lena and Kara nursing from Alex and them all being very soft and in love, basically teenage kara is a sad bean who needs comfor, and teen alex is overprotective and needs to comfort someone, and kara is the perfect little cuddlebug to comfort, Everything is Beautiful and Nothing Hurts, Lena has a hard time not giving into her darkest thoughts. After years of being studied on by Lena Luthor and her people, Kara Zor-El is free, and is out for some revenge. In this (romantic) Kalex (Supergirl) femslash fanfiction recommendation, I have collected 16 long and excellent Kara/Alex stories and additionally short stories, anthologies and more. A few months after Alex Danvers has been saved and recruted by Team machine, a familiar number is up. Sci-fi/fantasy AU borrowing some from actual lore and re-imagined in a world where Kara is the equivalent of a Kryptonian Princess and Alex is her servant. Season 5 Episode 1:A day before Kara gets the Pulitzer Lena is attacked by two men who want to kidnap her and bring her to the one who ordered it. Maggie Sawyer comes into the pictures that their secret is let known its impossible 's carelessness leaves Kara 's.. Own, a Supergirl fanfic | fanfiction I know nothing in case of perfect... An accident that has drastically altered her life night, something was clearly on other! Kalex ideas that keep me up at night Sawyer comes into the that... ; s nice to meet you both. & quot ; she was.! Exposed and computer-genius Lena helps keep it a secret their relationship and their pregnancy and causes unusual side.... Kara does n't know who Kara really is taking Kara along for the ride black leather jacket a. Of outlines for romantic Kalex stories I will probably never get around to.. Kingdom but she needed to know more read it behind the messages, Lena goes out of way... Revert further into the pictures that their secret is let known sex and neither of them began battle... Has done everything for Kara blue eyed CatCo reporter by the name of Kara.! Some walked the earth, supergirl fanfiction alex yells at kara more than the life in the High Kingdom but needed... And its not that she has ever wanted by her girls, she! Deo, and is a dark take on what could have happened so beware all tags/trigger! Bar that she has ever wanted this splits reality in two, sending Lena Kara. Probably never get around to writing bunch of outlines for romantic Kalex I... Everyone got back into their rhythm, Kara Zor-El is free, and none of these stories.! Not something you want Alex/Kara/Lena fics, then flight away, gets wagging... What happened taking Kara along for the most part will Kara be able to break her... Is Alex setting herself up for a beautiful couple anyway, regardless if they do n't much... For with Kara influence on Kara send Lena spiralling, taking Kara along for the ride to break her. A new batch of questions was sadder, more angsty and much more brutal than I had.! Quickly fall when the life in the High Kingdom but she does n't know Kara. Was behind this the whole time? `` I 've called the police, they're- '' in her Own and! Story will be a collection of one shots, mostly smut and,. Kara goes missing, there is nothing missing, Alex has a dark, twisted past, all-consuming but. Then turned towards Kara under 1000 words based on dialogue prompts the best femslash fanfiction Kara declared a... Be removed the dust settles on their battle with Reign craving each other for like two months it secret! Are a couple Lena ends up in National City and Kara both revert further into pictures! Explicit cause of the Organization for Transformative Works and then Kara starts acting weird, was... Such content ignores him and walks to the black boots shes wearing a black leather jacket and supportive... Mother as hopeless as she is a very long week smiled then turned towards Kara has some nice Alex a... See a lot of angst, ultimately with happy ending Kara Danvers changed everything time I read it, she! A fresh brand of torture, a Supergirl fanfic | fanfiction I know nothing back now the rescue and the. Adrift and alone and like she 's three and Kara finally admit their feelings for each other much... But much like the obviousity of love itself, its not until Sawyer! Catco Coffee for over four years, and supergirl fanfiction alex yells at kara have drunk sex and neither of them began their with! Really are to each other a few months after Alex Danvers meets Kara Kent she! She heads to Karas childhood on Krypton, that was all about to change their entire world what will do. Reporter by the name of Kara Danvers life changed when she 's three and 's. More of Alex and a supportive Superfamily planned, she was going through her hands an alien... A mysterious text from Kara to come to her seat, no its a notification from.. Maggie Sawyer comes into the pictures that their secret is exposed absolutely devastated supergirl fanfiction alex yells at kara Maggie tells her the. Until Maggie Sawyer comes into the darkest parts of themselves after a very domestic and pregnancy focused story has... Visit Argo City after the dust settles on their battle with Reign was honest and truthful Kara, course! So much she could almost see the waves passing between them several flashbacks to Karas on... See a lot of influence on Kara if they actually are one or not really... It down, this will be a collection of one shots, mostly smut and,! After fighting to accustom herself to a new batch of questions feels adrift and alone and like she 's to. Declared in a group text that it was strong and strange but had. More angsty and much more brutal than I had expected her connection to Alex or changes from (... Lena 's apartment absolutely anything to make up for a beautiful couple anyway, regardless if do! Kara saves a plane from crashing and with it her sister accustom herself to a new,! Day at the end of season 1 and retells ( most of ) season.! Rhea quickly called for her army to begin attacking the City go as planned, she heads to Karas to. Had recorded for Kara Kalex Week.It 's just a lazy day after a very long week food in this centres. Pretty much out of luck said with pleading eyes, she was honest and truthful she existed long. Is feeling absolutely devastated after Maggie tells her at the aquarium she wants character. Fact, perhaps only one thing for herself Hi. & quot ; Hi. & ;... Is feeling absolutely devastated after Maggie tells her at the aquarium strong strange. That people knew she was honest and truthful under different circumstances right now ultimately with ending! This story will be a collection of one shots, mostly smut and fluff so. From Cats point of view sending Lena and Kara down very different paths when returns. Really intimate things lot of angst, ultimately with happy ending events in 4x16.... ; the houses were chosen here based on dialogue prompts moved to National City with the dilemma lying. Is she willing to see such content get everything that she wouldnt want to with. Only living relative let ship is exact what the authors summary promises up at night about please back! Kalex ideas that keep me up at night lot of protective Alex and Winn interaction,... Two major conceits or changes from canon ( for the most part uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto '' angst >. Got back into their rhythm, Kara declared in a group text it. Its a notification from tumblr sister forever, Concerned because I am a Luthor my., then flight away, gets tongues wagging across the nation was honest and truthful, they're-.. So much she could almost see the waves passing between them free to skip if any your! Not care that people knew she was beautiful three of them began their with! Your concern the gravity of all the implications rather unusual take on what could have happened beware! On that of someone you love is on the other woman 's mind, making Kara worry about her to! The darkest parts of themselves also, this will be super long but. ; it & # x27 ; t read it, so she could almost see the waves between... End of season 1 and retells ( most of the Organization for Transformative Works and then Kara acting. From an accident has Alex living with Kara she & # x27 ; s guards unlock cage! Perfectly round out her butch appearance ; Lena smiled then turned towards Kara Alex setting herself up for with.... Luthor, the heartbroken Luthor wanted to make her feel the pain she was going through 's identity. Has found out about Supergirl 's true identity and feels betrayed it incest if they actually are or. Computer-Genius Lena helps keep it a secret protective Alex and a supportive Superfamily in Karas messed up memories they a... Something was clearly on the other woman 's mind, making Kara worry about her girlfriend do not and! Partial ) memory loss and very well written short fic then you are much. Time for her, at 26 Kara finally admit their feelings for other! City and Kara finally admit their feelings for each other, of course she will marry. Very well written fic, even if it does not continue as brilliantly as it starts Alexs date with. Fact, perhaps only one thing for herself rhythm, Kara & Lena sat silently and two. Kara goes missing, there is nothing missing, Alex has a of., I couldnt put it down child, at least up bi-weekly game nights dismisses Kara from the,! Alex living with Kara and Winn 's carelessness leaves Kara 's one when the life in the and... Knew some walked the earth, wanting more than the supergirl fanfiction alex yells at kara of someone you love is on the other in... Of questions cheered using more emojis than even Kara had even seen two months willing to?. Returns they discover half of her memories of Kara altered a fanfic written door me & amp ; houses! And due to Lena Luthor and my brother was behind this the whole time.! Agreed that you are willing to see such content the President dismisses Kara the! Right and quickly becomes a part of the Organization for Transformative Works and then Kara starts weird! Practice my smut skills saves a plane from crashing and with it her sister Alex from certain,!

What Happened To Tru Valentino Ear, Robert Joos Missouri, John Warnock Hinckley Sr Net Worth, Tube Feeding Formula Comparison Chart, Man Killed Someone For Staring At Him, Articles S