tantalum long beach happy hour

Instead we were rushed, the waitress timing was poor as the main course arrived as did the second round of drinks. The setting was beautiful and the ambiance was fitting. Tantalum is a fine dining experience with the casualness of being on the Waterfront. The brussel sprouts "tantalizer" was delicious, and the portion more than adequate for 4 people. Oh and the service was horrid, our server went MIA and there was nobody we could even flag down for help in our vicinity. Christopher let us know with his posturing and a smirky smile that he was above all of us, and did not even try to explain or apologize for the inconvenience. Always a favorite! Togarashi Rubbed Chicken Lollipops $7. I cant wait to go back. The buddha rice entree had no taste, the pad Thai had to MUCH taste and the Mahi Mahi was bland. Her original compositions have been placed on shows such as Orange is the New Black, Kardashians, E! Made a reservation a week ahead & asked for a view table . The food was par, but the waitress was forgetful and we ended up having to ask the busboy to fulfill a request since she was MIA once again. 6272 Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach. www.tantalumrestaurant.com/events/, Banquet, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Indoor Fireplace, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, chilled soba noodles, warm thai peanut fondue, avocado, grain mustard, wakame, black sesame cracker, sauce duo, crushed peanuts, butter lettuce cup, togarashi- sweet chili glaze, spicy spuds , shishito aioli, pabst lager steamed, portuguese sausage, feta, cherry tomato, braised short rib, duck fat steak fries, white cheddar sauce, kusshi oysters in half shell, thai basil cocktail, cucumber mignonette, heirloom tomato, cucumber, red bell pepper, shrimp, king crab, uni-crustini, tomato confit, mohawk bacon, gorgonzola dressing, house croutons, cucumber, tomato, pickled red onion, balsamic vinaigrette, whole heart of romain, tear drop tomato, grated parmigiano, bagel crisp, fresh mozzarella, local heirloom tomatoes, basil, garlic, grilled ciabatta, balsamic reduction, baby greens, iceburg, mango, cucumber, red pepper, onion, crispy wontons, miso dressing, baby striped beets, red beet & goat cheese tian, baby spinach, vanilla vinaigrette, garlic udon noodles, shittake mushrooms, shiso leaves, sesame chili sauce, soy chili glazed beef tenderloin, romas, snap peas, scallions, crispy wontons, shrimp, chicken, rice noodle, carrots, cilantro, crushed peanuts, portuguese sausage, chicken, shrimp, soy beans, sweet soy, sharp cheddar, lettuce, tomato, pickle, smoked ketchup, warm ahi tuna melt, sambal remoulade, fontina cheese, red wine braised, melted onions, truffle cheddar fondue, zucchini fritter, mint, sweet whole grain mustard, green rice, mache, pineapple relish, shoyu butter, maple leaf farms duck breast with papple chutney, duck confit with pancetta, rainbow chard, cannellini white bean puree, green jasmine rice, striped beets and baby bok choy, truffle butter, grilled scallion, ketchup fries, brown butter mash, wild shrooms, mirin demi, brussel sprouts, dried cherry, gorgonzola, pancetta, espelette mashed, caramelized fennel, red wine-mirin jus / 33, brioche bun, butter lettuce, fontina cheese, avocado, tobacco onion, garlic aioli (ps. I wish I checked the website first because it was so loud from the band my ears started to hurt and triggered a migraine. Eddie has multiple original albums that can be found for sale on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Shazam, X-Box Music, Google Play store, & everywhere you can buy music online. But we couldn't even hear each other speak, so he moved across the table to sit next to me instead of across from me. It was very good. Show all Dinner Menu Brunch Menu Happy Hour Dinner Menu Tantalizers Chicken Satay 5 reviews $10 chilled soba noodles, warm thai peanut fondue Hummus Duo $9 goat cheese & tahini, grilled pita bread Tuna Tartar 54 reviews $16 avocado, grain mustard, wakame, black sesame cracker Chicken Lettuce Wraps $10 sauce duo, crushed peanuts, butter lettuce cup Forget about Covid for awhile! It just seemed too expensive for the average food and drinks we had. Long Beach. In addition to playing various clubs and theatres across the United States, they are also 1 of 2 musical acts to have ever performed at the Mystere theatre in Las Vegas. Would recommend they furnish wood disposable chopsticks. She wasn't crazy about it, but liked it so so. Large balloons and confetti on tables are not permitted. The waitress was amazing, the drinks were okay, but I don't blame the restaurant for that, since I chose their recipes that I didn't care much for.The food was decent. Great Happy hour specials. It's just good to know what you're getting into in terms of the environment and noise level. Since then, his resume has come to include an array of prestigious kitchens such as the Meritage in Irvine and the Four Seasons Hotel in Newport Beach. Tantalum specializes in New California Cuisine with an Asian soul. $34. However, it was much noisier than I had expected. Tantalum is the best choice. The vibe from her was as if I reminded her of someone who had killed her dog! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. tuesday friday + sunday 2:30 6, saturday 10:00am 2:00pm. My Husband and I went for dinner. (562) 431-1414. J Y. brioche bun, butter lettuce, fontina cheese, avocado, tobacco onion, garlic aioli (ps. A friend recommended this restaurant, so my boyfriend and I went for our anniversary. Good for couples, but for larger family groups its like trying to have dinner in aloud place transitioning from happy hour to discotheque, so the atmosphere is discordant. We were there on a Wednesday night and they had music so we asked to be seated as far away from that as possible since there were six of us and we wanted to visit. Long Beach Tourism Long Beach Hotels Long Beach Bed and Breakfast Long Beach Vacation Rentals Long Beach Vacation Packages The Jazz Baker Band has been performing since 2015 at both small and grand venues. The buddha rice entree had no taste, the pad Thai had to MUCH taste and the Mahi Mahi was bland. Classy yet chic, with an ambitious passion for hospitality, Moseman creates an environment concentrated on the guest. The menu is eclectic and complex, and the setting is remarkably chic and inspired by the islands of Indonesia. With 18 years of experience and having performed in over 70 venues in major cities in Brazil, Texas and now in Venues all over Southern California, Tatiana is in her prime, and is well known for filling the room with her captivating voice, strong vocals, dynamic range, excellent rhythm guitar playing, precision in engineering her sound and pleasing crowds with her passionate energy giving people an emotional experience while entertaining them with a versatile song selection from all genres performing up to 4 hours of cover songs and/or original music, being currently a weekly / monthly resident at 5 Venues in Southern California with show dates reserved in her calendar up to December 2018. The food was excellent. Just please don't go when I am thirsty. It's too bad, because the food was delicious. We were seated fairly close to the bar but not in the bar and we were very surprised the bar was empty. The loud live band is annoying, but we came for dinner and not for the cheesy night club. tuesday friday + sunday 2:30 6, saturday 10:00am 2:00pm . Tantalum Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 6272 E Pacific Coast Hwy Ste J, Long Beach, CA 90803-4806. Laxi is a soulful pop/rock trio from Long Beach, CA. See our website for a detailed schedule. Try it for lunch as it won't be over-crowded. We have never been told that we would not be allowed to split the bill based on our orders. I recommend you try the Heirloom Tomato Salad that feeds 2 easily. Long Beach Airport/Long Beach Exchange 3850 Worsham Ave #410, Long Beach, CA 90808. . Discover her original music, upcoming events and informative, entertaining blog at rainbisou.com. But on Monday its Happy Hour from 3pm -Close! I had the AsianChicken Salad which is wonderful. They do have a great happy hour so the restaurant is lively and live music. We took our friends boat from their house across the Bay to Tantalum. Chef Robertsons passion for food is undeniable, as is evident by his insistence on seasonal produce in addition to his culinary creations, fusing California cuisine with the soul of Asia. Dinner can be more noisy, but the view is lovely, the food is good and the decor is gorgeous. Long Beach. Jessicas well rounded vocal stylings are centered on her roots in gospel, jazz, r&b and rock music. I WILL BE BACK, AND SOON!! are over 80 in your workplace, your required to wear ear protection. Happy Hour: Monday - ALL DAY starting at 2:30pm! 6272 E. Pacific Coast Highway Long Beach, CA 90803 This place is also very pricey.More, I absolutely love this place! Dining at Tantalum means savoring appetizers like truffle mac and cheese or yakiniku calamari. However, I would still recommend the place for an evening out- it is a nice restaurant with pretty cool views. Will return next time I'm in town! And the view of the Marina is very nice. If you are a foodie like I am, I don't recommend it. The live music and view of the marina makes it a perfect date night location. Overall this might be a great place to kick back with drinks and appetizers in the bar area. This sultry songstress has been singing professionally for over 20 years. But the average food and mediocre service accompanied by a $400 check , make this a place I would not visit again in a hurry. FOOD FAIR TO GOOD BUT SLOW IN ARRIVAL. Forget about Covid for awhile!More, So happy that Tantalum is reopened. If you crave a sweet treat, there is an extensive dessert and cocktail menu. relaxed atmosphere on a weekend day. Tantalum Restaurant; Happy Hour Menu for Tantalum Restaurant Dinner Menu; Brunch Menu; Happy Hour; happy hour times: monday all day & night! Tantalum Restaurant accepts credit cards. Togarashi Rubbed Chicken Lollipops $7. The food was tasty. anytime is great. The bar was hopping! There is also a scotch whiskey menu to enjoy as well. Executive Chef, Jack Daniel Robertson creates a harmony to deliver . Rain performs regularly with several bands throughout Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego county, in religious, corporate, public and private settings, and actively collaborates with other artists and producers in her hometown of LA and beyond. The menu has Asian items and American food. Food, we got steak. Nic Gonzalez, bassist. The dishes and drinks match the exotic atmosphere and are Asian-influenced and sophisticated. Boy was I wrong! The customer service was also great. From our famous Yakiniku Calamari to our delicious Wasabi Crusted Filet, every dish is designed to showcase exotic and tantalizing flavors that you won't find anywhere else. Ordered a mojito and it was just tooooo sweet so I only had 1 sip and wasted $10 . more. Zero customer service, and a healthy dose of arrogance and condescension. Christopher arrived a few minutes later, with a smirky attitude. Great food and drinks though! The three (3) of us were celebrating the end of audit season and filing of the 990 tax return. We were able to see the marina and water goer go by. But not in a restaurant. We just had to have dessert since we were celebrating 4 years together, and we decided on the dark chocolate lava cake and oh my! My friend and I had lunch here and I highly recommend you go then as it won't be crowded. Eddie also composes music for film & television as well. For efficiency and accuracy, we provide one check for the entire table, but accept multiple forms of payment as an available option. You wont be disappointed. Tantalum. tan-ta-lum: Number 73 on the Periodic Table of Elements; Is Tantalum Restaurant currently offering delivery or takeout? Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Menu Order Online. VIEW VERY NICE Bad service from our waiter. Avoid this establishment unless you have deep pockets and endless patience.More, Tantalum has done the best at capturing a Romantic setting in these Covid times. The ambiance, and views make for a great venue for a date.

Great White Shark Oregon 2022, Articles T