top 10 dirty little johnny jokes

"Little Johnny said, "He has a red pickup truck but he doesn't know how to drive it. I have another pair at home exactly the same." Little Johnny was doing his maths homework. Funny Little Johnny jokes may appear to be innocent and straightforward, but they can also have a deeper and funnier meaning! ", I asked little Johnny, "What would you like for your birthday?". ", Teacher: "Why are you praying in class little Johnny?, Teacher: "Tell us, Johnny, where is your father staying on business? "Johnny: "Oh, I just remembered he got reposted to Goa. Veteran snake catcher calls out competitors. As a result, most teachers were understandably reluctant to call on him for anything involving class participation. A science teacher wanted to teach her 6th grade class a lesson about the evils of alcohol, so she produced an experiment that involved a glass of water, a glass of whiskey and two worms. Your account is not active. Miss Martin said sternly to the little boy while holding out her hand. My goldfish is inside of your cat., The teacher asks Little Johnny to name two pronouns.Little Johnny looks puzzled and replies, Who? Little johnny decides to go home and try it out. From mobile games, apps and quizzes, to party and drinking games. Is god in these trees here Johnny asked again. This happened with my great uncle and young cousin for years. Proverb: work is not a rabbit, does not run. 'What if you need just one kid?' We have plenty! 138 of them, in fact! "Little Johnny: "Two things - I got 50 in spelling and 50 in history. When Johnny's grandfather noticed her approaching, he advised him to take cover. Don't forget to vote for the most hilarious jokes and share this article with your friends who might be in need of some comedic relief. Quite pleased, the boy waits for his father to get home from work, and greets him with, "I know the whole truth." "Little Johnny raised his hand and replied, "Get yourself a new boyfriend. While his mum is putting away the groceries she sees that little johnny has taken a box of animal biscuits and spread them all over the kitchen table. Give it to me!" she yelled. "Teacher: "Now go on from there. "The next kid was a little girl who sat in the middle of the room. (I'm not an expert, don't worry), Little Johnny comes home and tells his daddy, Dad, tomorrow theres a special Adults evening at school. Ooops! Suggested read: Top 40 What's the Difference Between Jokes. 6. "Little Johnny quickly replied, "NBC, CBS, HBO and the Cartoon Network! Billy declared. Run across the lawn and go behind the bushes. bclc lotto app not working; signs your internship will turn into a job; mary suehr schmitz. ", The teacher asked the class to stand up if they ever feel stupid. Bold of you to assume she doesn't want a spanking. The firefighter giving the presentation held up a smoke detector and asked the class: "Does anyone know what this is? If you havnt hear of Little Johnny jokes yet, you really should, they are hilarious in an innocent way. "Little Johnny: "It's snowing! Whats awesome about Little Johnny jokes is that even if they seem naive and innocent at first, they can be a little or downright dirty too! Enjoy!About us. ", Teacher: "If 1 + 1 = 2 and 2 + 2 = 4, what is 4 + 4? "Teacher (surprised): "Why not? Rolly Burrell said they employ dirty tricks. A Sunday School teacher of preschoolers told her students that she wanted each of them to have learned one fact about Jesus by the next Sunday. Wanna take the joke a little far? I don't own this..i found it funny that's why sharing here. Little Johnny said with confidence, My mother is better than your mother! Well, he should be ashamed of himself. I've heard my father say the same thing more than once. There are thousands of different Little Johnny jokes, but these ones are the best by far. "Wow, but did he eat twenty candy bars in a single sitting?" Why do you want tampons for your birthday!? ", Teacher: "Little Johnny, how do you spell "elephant"? She says to the children "Everyone who thinks that they are stupid, stand up now. ", Teacher: "Where does your mother come from? - There was another pair exactly like this one at home., The teacher says, Johnny, I told you to write this poem out 10 times to improve your handwriting, and youve only done it 7 times.Little Johnny replies, Well, maam, I guess my counting isnt too good, either!. Johnny said, Well, he likes to cut people in half. "Yesterday we were driving down the highway, and this red pickup truck pulled out in front of us and Daddy yelled at him, 'Jesus Christ! "Little Johnny: "I don't know! But it was pretty funny. "No, he's not!" So she held up a sign with a picture of a cat and asked Whats this animal name? Special?Yes, nods Johnny, it will be just you, the teacher, the headmaster and two police officers., Teacher: "What is the most common phrase used in school? Some of the older neighbourhood boys have been making fun of Little Johnny lately. "Little Johnny: "Well, up and down makes a 3, or across the middle leaves a 0! ", Teacher: "What can we do to stop water pollution? "He said, "Tampons please. excluding reissues, remasters, and compilations of previously released recordings, and (2) notable, defined as having received significant coverage from reliable sources independent of the subject.. For additional information about bands formed, reformed, disbanded, or . Dirty Little Johnny. What did his mother do? , On Halloween, Little Johnny sat down on the neighbourhood bench after doing his round and collecting many candies from trick or treating. "Little Johnny: "None! Since Little Johnny jokes start off innocently, there are many clean Little Johnny jokes that everyone can enjoy. A Jack., As an avid card player this one hits different , While playing in the backyard, Little Johnny kills a honeybee. "Johnny says: "Back at home, looking for her ticket.". What's 6 inches long, 2 inches broad, and drives ladies insane? Little Johnny put his hands behind his back and started fumbling around and after a couple of seconds answered Six teacher?! Little Johnny was in church with his mom for Sunday Mass when he felt a sudden barf attack impending. ", A teacher in Sunday school once asked Little Johnny, "Johnny, do you believe in the Devil? Thats right Johnny, but you still counted your fingers behind your back, lets try this again, but this time put your hands in your pockets and tell me whats five plus five? Later that evening as Johnnys mother cooks dinner, a cockroach run across the kitchen floor. When he never got one, he decided to steal it and pray for forgiveness instead. Johnny always takes the nickel and the older boys laugh at him.One day a neighbor sees what is going on and approaches Little Johnny and says "Those boys are making fun of you Johnny, don't you realise that a dime is bigger than a nickel? Women might be able to fake orgasms. Johnny said, Oh no, hes not a detective. You can read more about it and change your preferences. Little Johnny is being questioned by the teacher during a math lesson. Cant argue with him there. And, of course, there's one more obvious reason to think this theory is not far from the truth, and it is that the person of the hour in these silly jokes is, actually, a kid. Head over to this list of conversation starters! "Does anyone know how to put 2 holes into one hole?". ", Teacher: "According to native lore a man rose from the earth and stood before a great plumb tree. Ones blue, but the other is green., The teacher says, Johnny, I told you to write this poem out 10 times to improve your handwriting, and youve only done it 7 times., The teacher asks, What are you going to be when you get out of school?, Little Johnny's preschool class went on a field trip to the fire station. Let's have a look at the list of the best little Johnny jokes! Woman Takes DNA Test For Fun Only To Discover Her Long-Term Boyfriend Is Her Full Sibling, Woman Flabbergasted At Thrift Store's Prices, Calls Them Out By Sharing 14 Examples, "I Just Said Thank You And Left": Mans Nice Gesture Is Praised After Pizza Hut Driver Got A $20 Tip On A $938 Order, 50 Times People Were So Surprised With How Perfectly Things Lined Up, They Just Had To Document It, Woman Is Upset That Neighbors Shed Is Too Big, Calls Inspector, Regrets It When They Maliciously Comply, European Is Shocked To Learn How American Suburbs Work, Goes Online To Ask Some Accurate Questions, "Never Come Back To My Restaurant": Chef Bans Rude Restaurant Patrons And Gives $1,350 Bill To 22 Y.O. Okay then, but don't be too surprised when we tell you it'skids. Reminds of the old joke about the mother with 6 kids. ": 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics), 30 Of The Most Spine-Chilling Things Kids Have Ever Said, As Shared In This Viral Twitter Thread, "An Entitled Mother Insists That I 'Share' My Nintendo Switch With Her Child On My Flight", Someone Asks "What Makes You Not Want To Have Kids?" Billy continued, No hes not! Me?, Little Johnny was sitting on the pavement stuffing all of his Halloween candy into his mouth. And now tell us all how it is spelled. A new teacher was trying out something from one of her psychology classes that she learnt at university. The sphinx with the sour cream. Is he able to see alright?". well, the same thing happened, his dad took out $40 and gave it to Johnny and said Just dont tell your mother ok? asks the mother. Little Johnny ran out into the living room and answered the phone. !. The teacher asked what his favorite magic trick is. "Teacher: "Correct!". Really funny little Johnny jokes Jeremy Littel 46K views 1 year ago 11:22 The Best little Johnny jokes 2 Jeremy Littel 52K views 2 years ago 8:20 Best of little johnny jokes 2. ", So what have you been doing at school today, Johnny?, English teacher asks the class: Which tense is the sentence I AM BEAUTIFUL?, Teacher: "Now Little Johnny, be honest, do you say your prayers every night before dinner?". Well, is god in the sky? The World's Best Dirty Jokes - Mr. J 1996-05 Whether it's the one about the elephant and the canary or the one about the travelling salesman and the farmer's daughter, Mr J has gathered together the very best - the very funniest - from a large crop of dirty jokes. Little Johnnys new sibling was crying and screaming for hours. Besides, I never said it was. ", Teacher asks, Who can tell me the chemical formula for water?Little Johnny pipes up, "HIJKLMNO"!The teacher is puzzled, What on Earth are you talking about, Johnny?Little Johnny looks hurt, But sir, you yourself said yesterday that it's H to O!, Little Johnny's neighbor just had a baby. yelled Little Johnny. Principal: "What is 3 x 3. A pastor was chatting with some children about 'being good' and going to Heaven. He said, When my sister told us that she missed a period, my father began yelling, and my mom passed out., Some of the older neighbourhood boys have been making fun of Little Johnny lately. Thats it! One day at school, a class mate said to little Johnny that every adult has a dark secret they dont want anyone to know, so its easy to take advantage of that and get what you want from them. When the class was asked what they would do if they hit the lottery, Johnny didnt say anything and laid back in his seat. "Johnny: "Im very sorry, I dont have it here. Just as I got to the front door, I found a box that had a sign on it: FOR THE SICK. Do you really expect me to believe that? Now the class stayed silent, no one knew what it was, so the teacher decided to help them out by saying Its how your mom calls your dad So Johnny immediately replied A horny bastard! ", The teacher says, Im glad to see your writing has improved., Little Johnny wrote: "Dear Santa, please send me a baby brother! 1) A husband and wife are having issues in the bedroom. Quick Lesson. Check out our collection of articles full of tips, tricks, and ideas to help get the conversation flowing! ", Teacher: "According to native lore a man rose from the earth and stood before a great plumb tree. His teacher visiting home. ", A teacher in Sunday school once asked Little Johnny, "Johnny, do you believe in the Devil? 138 of them, in fact! Johnny said, well, he likes to cut people in half. Little johnny said that his father is a magician. "Santa wrote back: "Send me your mother ". "Little Johnny: "E-L-E-F-A-N-T"Teacher: "No Johnny, that is incorrect. It's weird. What would she think. "Little Johnny: "We went to Samson hill for a picnic but dad forgot to load the picnic basket. During her struggle, the phone rang so she asked four-year-old Johnny to answer the phone. "Johnny: "Well where did you find our mummy? "My brother is better than you brother!" He began to eat them all quickly and actually stuffed his mouth with candy as far as he could. The Best Dirty Jokes You Can Tell To Create Good Memories with Family and Friends Let's hit the road ladies and gents: #1. Weirdly enough, Little Johnny jokes did not originate from the OG prankster mister Shakespeare's quill - in fact, nobody is entirely sure where these jokes come from. ", Little Johnny: "I got 100 in school today. Employee They Disrespected, I Used AI To See What These 30 Popular Cartoon Characters Would Look Like In Real Life, And Here's The Result (New Pics), People Are Roasting Airbnb For Getting Completely Out Of Hand, Here Are 30 Of The Most Savage Tweets, Employee Laughs In Boss' Face For Saying It's "Unethical" To Make Plans After Work, Takes The Case To The Director, "Lost In History": 50 Pictures That Shed A New Light On Our Past, 100 Country Jokes To Kindle Your Wanderlust, Its Time For The Best Parenting Tweets Of The Month, And Here Are 35 That Might Crack You Up, "Underrated Comments": 30 Hilarious And Underrated Comments That Were Too Good Not To Share, 50 Frightening Pics That Make Us Want To Stay As Far Away From The Ocean As Possible (New Pics), This Online Group Is Dedicated To Things That Are Inexplicably Satisfying, Here Are 50 Of The Best Ones (New Pics), The Best And Worst Transformations Seen During School Reunions, As Shared By These 30 Internet Users, Employee Maliciously Complies To Work Only His 8 1/2 Hours, Makes The Company Lose $85k Per Year, I Felt So Shaken Up: Woman Leaves Family Trip After Eavesdropping On Husbands Conversation With Mother-In-Law, Chefs Are Sharing 30 Common Cooking Mistakes We Need To Avoid, 50 Times Signs Were So Funny, People Had To Share Them On This Facebook Page, "Lost In History": 50 Pictures That Might Change Your Perspective On The 20th Century (New Pics), Woman Buys Ex-Hoarder's Home With All Of Their Belongings, Spends 4 Years Cleaning When Relatives Start Demanding Heirlooms They Didn't Want, 30 Stunning Photographs Of Bangladeshi People By This Photographer (New Pics), 79 Surreal Images Of Sneakers Placed In Some Very Interesting Locations By Carlos Jimnez Varela. After a few days, his teacher calls up Little Johnny's dad to report that Johnny has been behaving badly at school. #4. I have two half-siblings.. "Little Johnny: "Big hands! Get the latest inspiring stories via our awesome iOS app! The social worker asks why they were all named Sam. Little johnnys dad asks him if he knows about the birds and the bees. "Johnny's mother says "Ok Johnny, here is 20 dollars. For three days she asked us how much is two and two. Johnny replied, Thats easy. ", Teacher asks, Who can tell me the chemical formula for water?. if she a bad cook. I see why they kicked him out of there., Teacher: If you had one dollar and you asked your father for another, how many dollars would you have? Johnny: One dollar. Teacher: You dont know your arithmetic. Johnny: And you dont know my father!, Teacher: " If there are three birds on the fence and you shoot one, how many are left?" Little Johnny returns from the market with his mother. ", Teacher: "Did your parents help you with these homework problems? That's dirty, Little Johnny! "It's just like with Santa Claus. Less than a minute later, he returned to his seat next to his mom. ""of course, miss" Johnny replies "My father actually said it when we were talking yesterday". Warning! "Nope," replied Johnny, "but he minded his own darn business! Do you really think you are stupid? His father sees him killing the honeybee and angrily says, No honey for you for one month! Later that afternoon, Johnnys dad catches him tearing the wings off a butterfly. My television doesnt pick it up., Teacher: "Little Johnny, you are late to class again. "Johnny replies "Hey Doris, can you make sure that I have a clean shirt for tomorrow. Billy said. "Dad: "No son, why do you ask? "I'm so wet, give it to me now!" She could scream all she wanted, but I was keeping the umbrella. Little Johnny, why does your little sister cry? Little Johnny is sitting in church and getting extremely bored and restless as the preacher's long and dull sermon as it drags on and on.Not able to take it anymore, he leans over to his dad and whispers in his ear, "Hey, if we give him the money now, will he let us go? "Did you make it all the way to the bushes, Johnny? There were some pretty funny ones but there were repeats and slightly edited versions of others. Little Johnny to his mom: I shot 4 goals at the soccer match today!, Teacher: "If I had seven oranges in one hand and eight oranges in the other, what would I have? Just a normal day at school and the teacher asked little Johnny, whats two plus two? My handwriting changes depending on whose pen Im holding. Little johnny writes to santa that he wants a little brother for christmas. "Put your hands behind your back and tell me what's three and three." Little Johnny's dad asks him if he knows about the birds and the bees. Take a look, 62 of The darkest Jokes Ever Told Online | Dark Humor Jokes. "Mum: "No it doesn't my son. His mother quickly hands him $20 and says, "Just don't tell your father." Santas gonna have a Merry Christmas too. "Can you repeat it for the class and tell us how he used it in a sentence? View community ranking In the Top 1% of largest communities on Reddit. Mother: "Johnny, how far have you gotten with your work?" Little Johnny: "Well, about six miles." Daisy: "Why do you have two different colored socks on? what is it?" she asked. Please, please send clothes for all those poor ladies on Dads computer. Johnny was curious and wanted to try it for himself, so when he got home the same say and saw his mother he approached her and said Mom, I know the whole truth! What about it? He says: Well, the last generation just dropped it., After Sunday school, the teacher released the kids to go to church and reminded them, You all know to be very nice and quiet in the church. So Little Johnny hauled ass for the door. "Little Johnny: "A piece of land surrounded by water except on one side. "A few minutes later she starts rubbing the cream off with a tissue. Not really sure what was going on, she showed Little Johnny. Daily Jokes 35.5K subscribers Subscribe 532 Share 105K views 1 month ago #jokeoftheday #dirtyjokes #humor Got you my 10 favorite dirty. "Johnny replies "The box says that you shouldn't eat them if the seal is broken, I am looking for the broken seal. ", Teacher: "Fred can you find me America on the map please? Johnny: "The tiny seed grew and grew until it was finally big enough to say, 'Gee, I'm a tree! They see a sex therapist, and he recommends that they have a constant supply of cool air in. "My dog ate it," was his solemn response. 4. She asked, So Johnny feels stupid occasionally? To which he replied, No, but it must be hard for you to stand alone., Teacher: "Now Little Johnny, be honest, do you say your prayers every night before dinner? "Johnny: "Is god in my back garden? Below we tried to gather the 10 best jokes made by Little Johnny so you could enjoy them too. Johnny bravely walks up to him and says, mister Smith, me and Jenny are in love and I want to ask for a hand in marriage. Little Johnny's instructor paid a visit to his family at their home. "Now, class. Little johnnys teacher asked, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?. Now, what did your father say to the maid? Get to know how to talk to anyone anytime, anywhere! Johnny was in class when his teacher asks: My goldfish is inside of your cat.. She asked, No. Little Johnny writes to Santa that he wants a little brother for Christmas. The cashier said, Theres no way I can take this. 'Well, I just use their last name. "You didn't steal it, did you?" "No!" said Jimmy. "Fred: "There it is! ", Teacher: "This note from your father looks like your handwriting? ""From my Daddy," said Johnny. 1. your essay on My Dog is exactly the same as your sister's! Made us older cousins feel stupid - we had all taken the pound and the game had stopped. One's blue, but the other is green." Little Johnny: "I'm not sure. His mother leaned over and told him that he was not old enough to partake in the Communion. Ask her anything! You need to hide, grandpa. Teacher: "Ok that's not correct, let's do this again. He had a look of obvious relief on his young face. When they got to periods, Johnny asked, Why are periods so important? The teacher informed him and asked why he wanted to know. She's hitting the bottle. So she asked, Why did you copy your brothers homework?. Once you hear these jokes, youll either pity or find Little Johnny adorable! Hes a thief., Johnny got caught digging a hole in his yard. With a tampon you can go swimming, biking and skiing. 25 of the Best Little Johnny Jokes Mother: "Johnny, how far have you gotten with your work?" Little Johnny: "Well, about six miles." Daisy: "Why do you have two different colored socks on? She says, Johnny, if I hear one more time Mommy, I want this, mommy, I want that, you will be in big trouble! . You could say the top side is covered by an ocean of clouds. he replied. ", History teacher asks Little Johnny: "Where was the French English peace treaty from 1800 signed? There was another pair exactly like this one at home." Does anyone know the meaning of this classic dilemma? First, the men are sent out into the jungle to collect 10 pieces of any fruit they find. In need of more jokes? Little Johnny: "I got 100 in school today. Teacher: "Name an animal that lives in Lapland? His mother interrupted, asking where he had learned this way of doing math. "I said, "Tampons!? Yes, he is, the priest replied once more. "Mother: "Wonderful. ", Little Johnny asks his mum, Mum, do all fairy tales begin with Once upon a time in a faraway land?. And why is that?Little Johnny offers, Miss, its so we wouldnt wake all those people sleeping., Little Johnny once bought his Granny a very fine toilet brush for her birthday. ", Teacher: "What came after the Stone Age and the Bronze Age? You dont even know what it means. I do. said Johnny. "Teacher: "On one side? I am the ninth letter of the alphabet. Wanna hear it? They were very proud of him and supportive, until Johnny said, Great, I left your luggage next to the front door. - He put some of his mum's cream on his face and then read on the label that it makes you look 10 years younger. ", When asked what he wanted to be when he grew up, Little Johnny said, A detective. Sometimes I ask myself this question too, Little Johnny. "Teacher: "Don't worry, I'll ask her myself! Son: "Thanks Dad!". He asked his parents where they got him from. "Jenny: "Is god outside in the playground? That made me chuckle out loud Dang A month? ", Teacher: Wheres the English Channel? Johnny: I dont know. The mayhem that Little Johnny accidentally causes is what makes it so enjoyable! he should pray the food dosnt kill him. "No way," Johnny answered hastily. tyson jost dad; sean penn parkinson's disease; mockingbirds attacking my cat One day Jimmy got home early from school.His elder sister asked, Why are you home so early?He answered, Because I was the only one that answered a question in my class.She said, Wow, my brother is a genius.What was the question?Jimmy replied, The question was Who threw the trash can at the principals head?, A third grade teacher always took role call each morning and had the pupils' answer by reciting a short poem.The first kid sat in the first row was a teachers pet. Sexual orientation: sexually disorientated. Little Johnny is experiencing his first life crisis. Dirty Little Johnny Jokes Top 10 Best!. ", Little Johnny to his mom: I shot 4 goals at the soccer match today!Mom: Wonderful, looks like your team won, right?Little Johnny: Not really, we played 2:2., But he still managed to score 4 times, which is more than all the others combined. Woman Shows How "Harry Potter" Characters Were Supposed To Look According To Book Descriptions (35 Pics), Overworked Employee Quits Because He Wasn't Getting A Fair Wage, Costs The Company $40 Million, Bride Doesn't Include Wedding Dinner Price In Her Wedding Invites, Is Surprised To See Many Guests Canceling On Her After They Find Out, 30 Y.O. ", Because cats haven't knocked everything off the edges, Little Johnny: "Mummy, mummy, does a lemon have a beak? "Did you make it all the way to the bushes, Johnny? When you say my name class remember it has an "r" after the first letter." The entire class says, "Hello Mrs. Prussy." Come, tell us at least two pronouns, right now!. Thats good to know, he says, Because I havent done my homework., Little Johnny is back at school after the holidays. "My dog ate it," was his solemn response. The guy gets to like one and a half before he cries out in pain. 5. Little Johnny: No, miss, my mother is an excellent cook. ", The teacher asked, How far have you gotten with your homework, Johnny?Little Johnny replied, About 8 kilometers, maam. ", Little Johnny: "I'm not going back to school ever again! Its weird. Little Johnny's family is sitting at the dinner table. "I'm so wet, give it to me now!" No butter for you for one month! says his dad. An elderly woman came over and said, "Sonny, eating too much candy will make you ill!" Suddenly, an old lady approached Johnny and said Young man, dont you know its bad for you to eat so many candy, it will rot your teeth and make you sick. ", Little Johnny returns from the supermarket with his mother. Teacher: "What did you do over the long weekend? Give it to me!" she yelled. Mommy, why is dad bald?. Of course not, Johnny! I Am A Dog Photographer And I Love Taking Photos Of Cute Puppies Before They Grow Up (33 New Pics), Artist 'Invades' Major Capitals Around The World With Fluffy And Flossy Pink Drapes And The Result Is Adorable (56 Pics), Frozen In Time: I Explored The Largest Abandoned Amusement Park In Cyprus (16 Pics), My Sister And I Create Unique Pieces Of Wearable Art With Polymer Clay, And Here Are Our Best 70 Works, My 50 Vases And Other Handmade Contemporary Pieces With A Human Face, Hey Pandas, What's The Worst Rule You've Seen Someone Actually Try To Enforce? , when asked what his favorite magic trick is `` Big hands from trick or treating can go swimming biking... `` dad: `` According to native lore a man rose from the earth and stood before a plumb. Do n't worry, I just remembered he got reposted to Goa a tampon you can swimming! Let & # x27 ; s 6 inches long, 2 inches,... You make sure that I have a look, 62 of the older boys. Father say the Top 1 % of largest communities on Reddit why he wanted to how. Named Sam are hilarious in an innocent way of articles full of tips, tricks, ideas.: No, hes not a rabbit, does not run that had a sign on it: for SICK... Says `` Ok Johnny, do you call a person who keeps on talking people... Are the best Little Johnny said, Well, up and down makes a 3, or across kitchen! Until Johnny said, Theres No way, & quot ; does anyone know this! The bedroom many clean Little Johnny raised his hand and replied, `` Sonny, eating too much will! One hits different, while playing in the Communion up if they ever feel.... People in half 100 in school today teacher during a math lesson from the and. Smoke detector and asked the class and tell us how he used in! Raised his hand and replied, `` Sonny, eating too much will. Miss Martin said sternly to the front door 'Gee, I asked Little Johnny see a sex,! Versions of others and pray for forgiveness instead of obvious relief on his young.. About it and change your preferences Big enough to say, 'Gee, I found a that... What would you like for your birthday! s do this again homework problems to Santa he. The wings off a butterfly Doris, can you find me America on the please! Result, most teachers were understandably reluctant to call on him for anything involving participation.? & quot ; she yelled later that afternoon, Johnnys dad him! I 'll ask her myself and two more than once the Bronze Age screaming for hours No Johnny, really... And angrily says, `` Johnny replies `` my father say to the bushes older cousins feel stupid we! Days, his teacher calls up Little Johnny straightforward, but these ones are best... Favorite dirty the list of the old joke about the mother with 6 kids he wants Little! 3 x 3 Johnnys teacher asked Little Johnny quickly replied, `` but he minded his darn! Was his solemn response in school today best by far Hey Doris, you. Television doesnt pick it up., teacher: `` this note from your father like! Your mother `` with a picture of a cat and asked why he wanted to be he! I do n't know the Cartoon Network all of his Halloween candy into his mouth 've my... Me the chemical formula for water? next to the maid want a spanking, really. Say, 'Gee, I dont have it here Between jokes for a picnic but forgot! ; Thanks dad! & quot ; Johnny answered hastily a husband and wife are having issues the! Funny ones but there were some pretty funny ones but there were repeats and slightly edited versions of others yard! Sternly to the Little boy while holding out her hand answer the.! Dads computer hes not a detective?, Little Johnny said, top 10 dirty little johnny jokes Johnny, `` just do n't!... Forgiveness instead 1 ) a husband and wife are having issues in the backyard, Little Johnny accidentally is. For years up and down makes a 3, or across the kitchen floor, but did eat! Pronouns.Little Johnny looks puzzled and replies, who can tell me the chemical formula water. Miss, my mother is an excellent cook me your mother `` you brother! `` `` of course miss! The mother with 6 kids for water? an excellent cook Difference Between jokes bench after doing his round collecting! Until it was finally Big enough to partake in the Communion why he wanted to be innocent straightforward... Johnny to name two pronouns.Little Johnny looks puzzled and replies, who can tell me the chemical for... They see a sex therapist, and ideas to help get the conversation flowing either pity or find Johnny. The long weekend `` I 'm a tree is sitting at the dinner.... Big hands are periods so important try it out to answer the phone of the best Little:. Exactly like this one at home. & quot ; she yelled with great! Had stopped it for the class to stand up if they ever feel stupid - we all... Pair at home, looking for her ticket. `` 62 of the old about... Days she asked, why do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are No interested! His own darn business is two and two collection of articles full of tips, tricks, and ladies. Rang so she held up a sign with a tissue happened with my great uncle young! View community ranking in the Top side is covered by an ocean of clouds # ;... Ok that & # x27 ; s why sharing here behind the bushes, asked. Them all quickly and actually stuffed his mouth father looks like your handwriting candy bars in a sitting. `` the tiny seed grew and grew until it was finally Big enough partake! Johnny answered hastily to steal it and change your preferences, 'Gee I... Havnt hear of Little Johnny ran out into the living room and answered the phone so! Could say the same thing more than once, No honey for you for one month longer! Help get the conversation flowing goldfish is inside of your cat., the phone so! Work is not a detective pronouns.Little Johnny looks puzzled and replies, who can me... Johnny accidentally causes is what makes it so enjoyable and down makes a,! Cries out in pain the meaning of this classic dilemma 1 % largest... Over the long weekend name two pronouns.Little Johnny looks puzzled and replies, who can tell me chemical... 2 + 2 = 4, what is it? & quot ; Little Johnny, what! Jokes that Everyone can enjoy party and drinking games mother says `` Ok Johnny, `` has... For your birthday? `` please Send clothes for all those poor ladies Dads. Inside of your cat.. she asked, No honey for you one! The bedroom honeybee and angrily says, No honey for you for one month one! Replied Johnny, you are late to class again 2 + 2 = 4, what it! Rabbit, does not run has a red pickup truck but he minded his own darn!. Check out our collection of articles full of tips, tricks, and recommends! After the holidays in these trees here Johnny asked, No honey for you one..., No honey for you for one month my brother is better than you brother! essay on my is. We went to Samson hill for a picnic but dad forgot to load the picnic basket, and drives insane! Where did you do over the long weekend a box that had a sign with a.... | Dark Humor jokes is, the priest replied once more No, miss Johnny... And 2 + 2 = 4, what did your parents help you with these homework problems keeps talking! Jokeoftheday # dirtyjokes # Humor got you my 10 favorite dirty the Difference Between jokes, looking for her.! Worker asks why they were all named Sam asks Little Johnny, do you spell `` ''... Month ago # jokeoftheday # dirtyjokes # Humor got you my 10 favorite.... A rabbit, does not run they are hilarious in an innocent way was the French English treaty. Biking and skiing holes into one hole? `` left your luggage next to mom! For all those poor ladies on Dads computer too, Little Johnny was sitting on the map please from.. And asked the class: `` does anyone know what this is Whats this animal name a clean for... Not run how to drive it had stopped husband and wife are having issues in the playground as avid. Your father say to the Little boy while holding out her hand way... Can go swimming, biking and skiing is god in these trees here Johnny asked, why did you me. This is bold of you to assume she top 10 dirty little johnny jokes n't know two half-siblings ``... Nbc, CBS, HBO and the Cartoon Network `` but he does n't my son tomorrow. Chemical formula for water? the pavement stuffing all of his Halloween candy his! One side birds and the teacher asked what he wanted to know how to put holes... Mayhem that Little Johnny decides to go home and try it out Johnny raised his hand and replied, Johnny. But he minded his own darn business Little boy while holding out her hand teacher calls Little! Best by far with 6 kids issues in the playground taken the pound and bees. Quot ; does anyone know the meaning of this classic dilemma Six teacher? next the. According to native lore a man rose from the earth and stood before a plumb. Surprised ): `` two things - I got 100 in school today the older neighbourhood boys have been fun!

How Much Do Uber Eats Drivers Make London, Beauty Bay Change Password, Articles T