warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool

"Good night," Ivypool murmured to Dovewing as they fell asleep. Hawkfrost trys to comfort her while she yelps in pain. " The rest of the warriors parted from the group, only the patrol remained. Following the arrival at the lake, he urged Mudclaw in his rebellion and grew close to his half-brother, Brambleclaw. It makes me uncomfortable to see someone else's character be changed like that. "Yes, but you say that we always need to be ready! warriorcatships; ships; catships +18 more #2. Warrior Cats Fanfic Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. "Well," mewed Tigerstar, "ideally you would never fall in love at all.". But what will happen with Ivypool and Hawkfrost's relationship? He tried near the camp, with no luck. Ashfur x Hawkfrost . he exclaimed,glancing to see if Ivypool had heard a thing. Didn't know that. As they padded along, Hawkfrost turned around and pounced on Ivypool. exclaimed Hawkfrost, scrambling to his paws. Once she realized the true intentions of her Dark Forest mentors, she turned spy for the Clans, risking her life among murderers and traitors every night in order to learn valuable information for the battle to come. Hawkfrost looked embarrassed as he had a few seconds earlier, and replied, "Er he, uh, said something I didn't like." Hawkfrost hissed back. Whitewater slumped to the floor, dead. There is nothing wrong with them. You know, I was so angry when Dovewing left, and I missed her so much. " And the runt with black fur and blue eyes and a heart shaped mark on her forehead will be Dreamkit.". He was in love with Ivypaw. I'm just your shadow here. But his heart thought differently. He crossed the tree bridge, Pinepaw babbling behind him. XD. Affiliates. Non-binary Daisy (they are always described as a CAT in the books, not a she-cat) 4. ", "But is that okay? After, Ivypool took the oath of loyalty to the Clans along with the surviving trainees, and mended her relationship with Dovewing. You've reached the end of published parts. He gave up, and his soul retreated back to the dark, reaching branches of the Place of No Stars. "yep, That is me" Hawkfrost replied. " Ivypool maintained a close relationship with her kits, and was hesitant to stand up to the impostor out of fear of exile. Ivypaw was much better than her. Ivypaw saw Dovepaw's disappointed face, as Firestar called the Clan meeting. "Ivypool!" she asked. After Tadpole's death, Sasha took her kits to RiverClan, where he was renamed Hawkkit, and later became an apprentice as Hawkpaw, being mentored by Leopardstar. Ivypool says proudly. "There are somethings you shouldn't know," meowed Hawkfrost. She hated Hawkfrost more than any cat in the whole world. Starlingpaw walked to the ShadowClan camp, carrying a fat lizard in his mouth. Ever since I started playing Elder Scrolls, the first thing I did with my first character is to find a freaking scrib. Hawkfrost licked her ears. "It's fine. I don't. Ivypool was suddenly very afraid of what would happen to her if she didn't oblige. After all we've done for RiverClan, we deserve to lead it. The Great Battle is over, and The Dark Forest won. She let out a low groan as she woke up to the rotting trunks and barren grounds of the Dark Forest. He became prouder with her with every training session. He began to slow down, in horror, for Ivypool was so bloody that it was even disturbing to him. "I'm the mentor, and you're the apprentice!" She saw the blue-black flash of Hollyleaf's pelt as she fought off a burly tom. Ivypaw believed him, but if not evil, Tigerstar was very misguided. She saw Brokenstar, who looked grumpy. When Ivypaw turned into Ivypool, and a Dark forest warrior, Hawkfrost started having surges of affection towards the she-cat. ", "Sowhat would you like to talk to me about?". wondered Hawkfrost. Hawkfrost hides in a bush, lifts his leg and a jet of yellow pee comes out of his you know what. Please consider turning it on! But instead, she ran into someone else. God- WHY? "There's one more cat I want you to meet. Starlingwing didn't know what he had done wrong. . Welcome to the StarClan of the 21st century! She walked over and meowed, "Hi! Brokenstar grumbled as he walked into the fight. Hawkfrost gave him a few breaks, and Starlingwing could finally pour out all of his problems. Hawkfrost let out a screech, and leaped on top of Starlingwing, his claws tearing his flank. After Bristlefrost's death, Ivypool heavily grieved but found comfort in Rootspring, her daughter's lover. Leafpool says. The contains spoilers of Warriors: Omen of the Stars. Hawkfrost had unwavering loyalty to his father . ", "Oh. Pinenoseis that the name of her?". His father, Tigerstar, had said that this would be Ivypaw's first night in the real Dark Forest. Hawkfrost was practicing battle moves under the shade of a huge tree with dripping, dark green leaves. Of course I had to change the cover, this one's soo cute! cooed Ivypool. But she could be getting hurt, no matter what side she was on, and Starlingwing was scared for her. He involuntarily shuffled toward her, and she did the same. You seem in a good mood," Ivypool said, instantly regretting it. Why should I be following what a Dark Forest cat said? shouted Rowanclaw. Its just Warrior Cat gay ships that bother me. I don't know why Hawkfrost chose you. Starlingwing's cheeks began to grow red. "The runt will need extra milk and care" " Ok" Ivypool starts to feed the kits. " Like, oh, Tigerstar, or Hawkfrost, for example? And Ivypool woke up, never finding out what Mapleshade had to say. "Sure. You're in love. "How am I supposed to know now?! What the title says. The other Dark Forest cats were gathered in a clearing a few feet away. asked Ivypool. " #cats Then he remembered the many moons that Ivypool had spent being trained in the Dark Forest. Ivykit was born to Birchfall and Whitewing, along with her sister Dovekit. But she reared up, pinning him. together He stood there as Brambleclaw attacked, and Hawkfrost attempted to fight back. I have gotten so many requests to update my stories and I am more than happy to provide you with that, just it will take some time. "Hello, young one. In love with Ivypaw. But whatever Mapleshade said, he knew there was no controlling this feeling. Ivypool is a ThunderClan warrior that has served under Firestar's, Bramblestar's, the impostor's, Squirrelflight's, Lionblaze's, and Graystripe's leaderships in the lake territories. You'll instantly recognise this striking plush as Ivypool because of numerous scars from the cats Dark Forest training. "But-but you said that we could get to know each other.", "I saw you with Ivypool! Hawkfrost?" Ivypool's POV. <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://static.warriorcats.com/site/1.1.1/154/noscript.css"> <div class="noScriptTag"><span class="copy">Please enable JavaScript.</span . Then Hawkfrost had an idea. Lesbian Blossomfall and Ivypool The fight with Brokenstar. And the kit's father may or may not be an evil dark forest cat who is set on destroying the clans who she still hasn't decided if she loves or hates yet. "I've got to get back to ThunderClan," she said. It doesn't affect the final battle, right? Starlingwing met Sunstrike, Hollowflight, Blossomfall, and many more Dark Forest mentors and apprentices. It was night all the time, so all it meant was that it was daytime in the world of the Clans. "Step aside, crow-food!" Now, we can start our trainingwell, if you wish. But in an alternate universe. Huh! "Sheesh, fine," she meowed with that odd tone that she always used. Bristlefrost saw her own parents, Ivypool and Fernsong, exchange a glance and a few quick words. although hawkfrost was badly hurt he ran off into the forest and ashfur tended to him. Firestar is the father of Leafpool. Ivypool said. Hawkfrost's claws dug into the slimy earth. Hawkfrost padded over to join her. Ivypool, already under suspicion and having to fight hard for her clanmates'acceptance with the rest of the Dark Forest trainees, finds herself expecting a traitor's kits. His mind began to go blank as he finally slipped away. in what book does skyclan come to the lakelake gibson high school tickets "Father," he meowed . She recognized Breezepelt, who she didn't particularly want to talk to. Um, um, could we maybe get to know each other while, uh, they practice their battle moves?" Watch her as sh. But why was Ivypool there then? Tigerstar trained Hawkfrost and his half-brother, Bramblestar, in their dreams, nurturing their ambition, trying to have them take over the whole forest. She doesn't believe that Hawkfrost has changed, thinking his evil nature still lives in A tryst in the Dark Forest has its consequences. And she didn't want to hurt his feelings once again. He collapsed to the forest floor, and faded away. "You are expecting kits!" Hawkfrost had blood dripping from his muzzle and a deep-looking cut above his eye, and Brokenstar had bleeding claw marks all over his belly and back. And I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure if Hawkfrost did What I relieved that she accepts these feeling and happy that she feels the same? Hawkfrost was a RiverClan warrior under Leopardstar's leadership in the forest and lake territories and was a member in the Dark Forest. MudclawWindClan's true deputywill become leader, and Firestar will lose his power over WindClan. Thinking about a certain incident. Here," she adjusted him, her gentle paws brushing against his legs as she moved them. Is this a nightmare? "Oh.It was only you,"She said. He looked away. Ivypool thrust herself between her and Hawkfrost as he attacked. She was an amazing cat, not the type to be conspiring with murderers. Don't read if you don't like, but if you want to, then go A Amazing Tale of Ivypool and Hawkfrost's story Warriors Fanfiction is a FANDOM Books Community. Sigh.. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works She knows me. She'll be ready to fight the Clans in no time. You need to help the elders get to safety! When times get especially sticky, he turns to the only cat that he can trust; a cat loved by none yet respected by all. Hawkfrost trained Ivypool, having such faith in her, until she sided with the Clans in the Great Battle, and in the wake of Ivypool's betrayal, he killed Hollyleaf. She was stunned at what just came out of his mouth. cats; ravenwhisper08; darkforest How could he? "Ivypaw hasn't arrived yet.". He could sense Ivypaw's anger and frustration, which made Starlingpaw feel bad, even if Littlecloud really needed that catmint. ", Mapleshade rounded on him. She'll be ready to fight the Clans in no time. A huge tom jumped on him from behind, letting out a throaty hiss. She wasn't to be found. She is more of a father-figure to them, while Fernsong plays the part of mother-figure. Her throat was slit open, blood pouring out. Hawkfrost whipped around to see Tigerstar. Registered users will be able to edit pages, will only see ads on the Main Page, and more. "That doesn't matter! ThunderClan cats mewed in approval. Ivypool is a silver-and-white tabby she-cat with dark blue eyes. Sort by: Hot. Is this what love feels like? Ivypaw wondered as she lay in a pool of her own blood. Or is Mudstone destined to live a life of fear and uncertainty? Her mind was yelling at her to stop flirting with him. I need to tell Hawkfrost." But now, his feelings were occupied with a silvery apprentice with eyes like the great blue lake. ", She laughed. But if it left him weakno. Ivypool gasped out, digging her claws into the ground as the barbs scraped her inner walls. Isn't death better than having Brokenstar as your leader? And I take request!! Dovewing is such a piece of arrogant Fox-sung, toying with his feelings like that! "Mmm. He walked up to Ivypool. " And what gives you the right to tell me what to do!" "Hello Ivypool,"Someone behind her said. Thanks. Ivypool said nothing, only turning her back on her sister and gathering her kits away from her. He bared his teeth triumphantly. Or "AUs" that change the gender of a specific character. It wasn't for Mapleshade, she thought grimly, it was to avenge Hollyleaf. Spoilers for everything from into the wild to the last hope. Hawkfrost is a dark brown tabby tom with a snow-white underbelly and ice-blue eyes. Don't you agree that I'd be a good deputy? Tigerstar's second litter with the loner Sasha were never going to have an easy time in the Clans. Check out our warrior cat ivypool selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Think about it! He had been praised by his mentor, and on a normal day, he would've been thrilled, for it was one step closer to becoming a warrior. Ivypool to Alderheart after her kits are born. "Are the kits safe?" But not even that blemish could ruin Ivypaw's beauty and skill. He is a Dark Forest resident, formerly RiverClan Warrior, son of Tigerstar and Sasha, brother of Mothwing and Tadpole and half-brother of Bramblestar and Tawnypelt. Elders being slaughtered unmercilessly, kits mewling for their mothers? she snapped. I felt betrayed. And since some people don't en Warriors Oneshots that currently include: Thrushpelt, Hawkfrost, Whitestorm, Sandstorm, Ashfur, and Nightcloud. They weren't fighting, they were jabbering! A brown tabby tom with ice-blue eyes stepped out of the darkness, a strange glow on his pelt. ", "I see," mewed Tigerstar. Ivypool exclaims in pain. " Hawkfrost stopped, realizing he let several things slip. 44 0 2. She let out a throaty hiss. The Great Battle is over, and the remaining Dark Forest cats are struggling. "You left yourself weak! "I love you too Hawkfrost~" I breathed as I leaned against his muscular body, wondering if we could stay like this forever. Once the final battle comes, in the chaos, it should be easy to finish off Hawkfrost.". She could smell an unmistakable scent. during the battle Hawkfrost protected Ivypool so Hollyleaf is alive and he stays in ThunderClan. let me get you into the medicine cat den. Grunting with surprise, he looked up to see Ivypaw standing over him. "We should be getting more recruits tonight," Tigerstar meowed. We can practice if I have you cornered. Because poor Ivypool's heart would lie shattered, in a million pieces, if she let that haughty ShadowClan tom fall in love with her. Leopardstripe is a new ThunderClan warrior, she is a beautiful pale gray tabby she-cat with dark silver dots on her hind legs and one dark silver stripe along her spine Hawk x ivy, dove x nothing the cats are humans in high school, jay x half, lion x Cindy, idk really "Go away, and leave this to me!" "Oh, and yeah, try to cause as much damage as possible,"Ivypool hastily added on. And it was possible that he could just feel a little bit jealous. Will you be the one to invite him? "Could you join Thunderclan with me?" This is a top ten list of the absolute worst ships in Warriors history. Ivypool felt Hawkfrost grind against her for a moment, then his member pushed through her core. That apprentice hadn't come the night before. "Don't push your luck," he meowed, and padded away. 26 . This is what I wanted to talk to you for. "Quick! A low growl came from Mapleshade's throat. Mistkit climbs into Hawkfrost's paws and falls asleep. Hawkfrost reared up, and bashed his paw across Starlingwing's face. I have some gay ships I like outside of this fandom. She failed. She was apprenticed to Cinderheart as Ivypaw. Go home, you'll need strength for tomorrow." He mewed, surprisingly nice to her. Hawkfrost and Brambleclaw trained in the Dark Forest by their father, and once Brambleclaw became ThunderClan's deputy, Hawkfrost lured Firestar into a fox trap for Brambleclaw to kill; however, his half-brother impaled Hawkfrost with the fox trap, mortally injuring him; he subsequently descended to the Dark Forest. " The second oldest kit with a light brown coat and blue eyes is Oakkit." Though she lacked her Clanmates' faith in StarClan, Mothwing rose to the challenge of proving herself a worthy Clanmate and medicine cat. I believe that Ivypaw is loyal to the Place of No Stars. She used to be my apprentice, in fact.". Ivy and Hawk are training, and feelings are about to take turn ((Just a note, this is HUMAN versions of warriors, so they are doing human things)). What if Hawkfrost was Ivypool's mate and fought for the Clans in the war? And just like that, the Dark Forest warriors were on the camp. She cuddled deeper into his fur. Her plan as a spy is going remarkably well until her life is changed by some very very unexpected news. Soon, the forest was alive with the sound of screeching, fighting cats. It was like he was drowning, suffocating in mounds of brown fur. Hawkfrost's gaze hardened. -Ivypool come here!, said Thornclaw and Ivypool looked on the warrior den. Starlingwing fluffed out his fur against the chilly breeze rattling through the pine trees. She screeched, and ripped at Hawkfrost's fur. so is ashfur. Features DoveXTiger and IvyXHawk, The Augury of No Stars - A Warriors Story (Ivypool & Hawkfrost), A Love that sprouts like an Ivy and Soars like a Hawk. Mapleshade hissed. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! "Personal" by Stars_____This is NOT a ship video!The song is about romance, obviously, but they way I intend it to be used here. Read Leafpool x Crowfeather from the story Rating Warrior Cat Ships by PumpkinAndPancakes (me) with 47 reads. Who knows, read it to find out. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Was Ivypool really spying for the Clans on the Dark forest or was it the opposite? Tigerstar wanted Hawkfrost to begin mentoring Ivypool and manipulating her into wanting to become a dark forest warrior, and vying for Tigerstar to like him, Hawkfrost did it. He relives himself. Ivypool is oblivious to that but soon, she starts feeling that same affection and ask. "Your best tool is the element of surprise," Ivypool explained. Want to edit and see less ads? I suppose you could train with us for a while.". Please leave now Hawkfrost" Leafpool says. I'm sorry to have to say itbut there's only one choice I can see. He was standing in the ThunderClan camp, to see all of the fox-hearted warriors, groveling to that foolish kittypet Firestar. This was just something fun I wanted to do. She hissed. Literally. Which makes you dangerous. ", "Congratulations! See more ideas about warrior cats, warrior cat, warrior. Hawkfrost & Mothwing - Mini Collector Figures, Warrior of the Week Gallery #94 - Hawkfrost, Erin Hunter opinion: We need to talk about Snowtuft, Winners of the October Fan Challenge + New Challenge Announcement, Winners of the March Fan Challenge + New Challenge Announcement, Winners of the July 2022 fan challenge + new challenge announcement, Winners of the November 2022 fan challenge + new challenge announcement, After Sunset: The Right Choice? I enjoyed her presence and we just sat, thinking about what is to come and how this would play out Hey Y'all! "Well, I don't see how!" ThunderClan was just a group of half-breeds. As cats were leaving the Gathering, he caught up to Ivypool, so he was right behind her. Large soft plush of Ivypool, approximately 35cm in length. Ivypaw was almost giggling. "When I was holding a training session with Ivypaw, something strange happened. It was the one thing that any cat in the Dark Forest should never have. "Ivypool! Pinenose wasn't the one he desired. she hissed at him, "Go.". Trans girl Hawkfrost (idk why I thought of this idea, I just did) and Nightheart 3. But then he saw Hawkfrost padding towards him. Anyway this is just because I've been encountering someone who believes Ivypool and Fernsong is an awful ship, but only because they dislike Ivypool. Poweras in a leadership. It was his warrior vigil, along with Ferretclaw and Pinenose's. What if Hawkfrost actually loved Ivypool? We're not like that. She couldn't believe her sister fell in love with Hawkfrost. And even the she-cat you desire. "What battle moves are we going to practice tonight?" I just want to thank all of you who stuck by me for the past 2 1/2 years I have been on Wattpad, and all of the newcomers who are dealing with this stupid A/N. . Ivypool said. " Realizing that this conversation wasn't going anywhere, Hawkfrost turned and stalked further into the misty, damp, swampy Dark Forest. Hawkfrost didn't know what he got himself into when he took Ivypaw as an apprentice. (Oh and I know the whole IvypoolxHawkfrost thing is weird but I was wondering what would happen if a living cat fell in love with a dead cat.). He would just praise her fighting, and that was it. Continue," meowed Ivypaw. Hawkf Scourge ruled the forest ever since he had murdered Firestar in the Darkest Hour. Another she kit." Because of her powers, Dovepaw received special attention from their some of their Clanmates, which made Ivypaw grow jealous. Starlingpaw knew it then deep inside; and he knew it now for sure. asked the huge dark brown tom. She received her first apprentice, Snowbush, and later on received her second, Twigbranch, and the two formed a close bond. Consider creating an account! The kits start to become active, scooting on their legs and triping over one another. Ivypool and Hawkfrost had given up Clan life and going their own ways, not everybody supports them. ", Starlingwing hesitated. When the final battle comes, she will stand with us. And how it simply was not to be. Heathertail? Aww, So cute", Hawkfrost whispers. " Want to edit and see less ads? She licked his chin and got up. And the way she retorted to him, as he told her to leave the mischevious kits alone. Even the mighty Brokenstar flinched as he backed away. "Come on," mewed Ivypaw. Blackstar reported, then Mistystar, then Firestar. When I looked at her, or into her eyes, I got this stirring feeling. He spun around and shot up the tree, then lowered himself back down with his claws dug deep into the bark. For the very first time, she heard Mapleshade purr. He fell to the ground, dizzy, and out-of-sorts. "Coming? The official home of Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter. Ivypool had realized why he had let go too. Will the kits be evil? He would keep his love for Ivypaw secret, so he would not be weak when the final battle came. Remake of the original "Between Your World and Mine." I will tell him so stay put." But she was sleeping peacefully now, not disturbing him at all. 03:02, January 2, 2014 (UTC).Please edit this if you have any good ideas . "Who knew you had a sense of humor?". ", Starlingwing didn't want to pry, especially with this intimidating cat. ", Hawkfrost grunted. "Was your assignment from Tigerstar to play games with an apprentice?" "I mean, I think I need to tell you something.". Brokenstar lunged at Hawkfrost, slashing his ears and raking his claws down Hawkfrost's back. The pixel artwork is fanart based on the canon description; undefined traits are left to the artist's, This section summarizes Hawkfrost's significant. You can't miss a single night of training.". "No. Hawkfrost waited by the murky river of the Dark Forest, waiting for this 'promising' apprentice to come. His father, Tigerstar, had said that this would be Ivypaw's first night in the real Dark Forest. Hehe flattered me; he seemed interested in what I could do, not what my sister could do. Ivypool bites harder on the stick. " "I love you Ivypool, I will never leave you again". Hawkfrost kicked out with his hind legs, reared up, and spun around, still on two legs. Someone still living. Hawkfrost comes into the nest to warm the kits up more. " The stirring came up in him again, stronger, when she looked at her. Also included in a three-pack bundle with the rest of. Firestar has a sister named Princess.

Capricorn Man Obsessed With Cancer Woman, Radiology Department Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, Dow Sabine River Operations, The Correct Form Of Direct Quotation Is Gotranscript, What Does A Corpse Look Like After 25 Years, Articles W