watford city high school wrestling

Rah! By Tina Foreman 2023 NDHSAA Class A Boys Wrestling Individual State Tournament. FMLA notice. Coming from a family of teachers and always enjoying the environment of school, Dougherty says teaching was a given. 2015-2016 Wolves Wrestling: Season Outlook, 7th-12th Graders from WCHS Wrestling Camp featuring Kris Nelson from MSU-Moorhead. Live Stream: Watford City Youth Wrestling Tournament - Watford City High School Wrestling Tournament 2 subscribers Subscribe 0 Share No views 1 minute ago #Wrestling #HighSchool. robertsdale high school joe sharp robertsdale high school joe sharp. I think I will miss the time spent with people the most when I retire. Watford City vs Mandan Game Highlights - Feb. 4, 2023 1:38 Watford City vs Bismarck Legacy Game Highlights - Feb. 3, 2023 1:34 Watford City vs Bismarck Century Game Highlights - Jan. 31, 2023 1:36 Jerry Schneider Web Media/Metro Area Tournament Committee. 383, L 61-18 Prior to coaching in Watford City, he coached football and track for Grant County/Flasher Schools for one year and was a teacher in Grant County. When he is not wrestling, his favorite hobby is bull riding. Read more. Roger Loerch : Broadcasted 20 state wrestling tournaments and is "The Voice" of wrestling in Harvey. Feb 11, 6:00 AM -. As a coach, I want my athletes to learn to set goals and motivate themselves while building character for life. Watford City vs Mandan Game Highlights - Feb. 4, 2023 1:38 Watford City vs Bismarck Legacy Game Highlights - Feb. 3, 2023 1:26 Watford City vs Bismarck Century Game Highlights - Jan. 31, 2023 1:37 Where: Watford City High School Gym. Brier Arnegard won three matches in the 132 weight class, and Beau Matson won a pair of matches in the 195 weight class. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. F, L 42-24 Watford City High School Student-Athlete Named Gatorade North Dakota Girls Cross Country Player Of The Year Chicago - In its 38th year of honoring the nation's best high school athletes, Gatorade announced Jaelyn Ogle, Watford City High School, is the 2022-23 Gatorade North Dakota Girls Cross Country. On Tuesday night they will host their first home event of the season when the New Town Eagles and Sidney Eagles come to townf or a Triangular. This is something he has always tried to pass on to his athletes. F, W 39-36 Dougherty began his wrestling career in 1967 when he was in junior high and continued wrestling into college where he participated for three years. While in WA he attended and graduated from East Valley High School. Students of the Quarter 22-23 School year, School Improvement/Professional Development, Alternative Setting (Wolves Center Academy), Returning Student Registration Information, Parental Directive Guidance - Administration of Tests and Assessments, Parental Directive to Withhold Administration of a Student Assessment, Athletics Start Dates & Meeting Information, Activities & Athletics 6th Grade and Below. 1972. I have a few ideas of what I want to do, but Im in no hurry to decide just yet. Beforecoachingin WC he was an assistant in Post Falls, ID were he coached four season under Dennis Amende. I have time to weigh my options and make the decision that is right for us. Hayes 2-Time State Champion. Invalid password or account does not exist. Pee Wee Wrestling More New Town Tournament The WCHS Wrestlers placed 2nd overall at the New Town Early Bird. February 17, 2023 Adam Chalifoux FARGO- In the 285lb division, Watford City's Niven Hayes wins a 2-0 decision over Fargo Davies' Dylan Carlquist in a rematch of the 2022 championship. Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. 1970. Wolves Den School Store - Get Your Wolves Gear Here! 1. He graduated from Dickinson State College in 1965. The 2021-2022 Watford City wrestling team. Basil Sushi damaged by hit-and-run driver, Bakken Elementary School hosts county spelling bee, Out on the ice: Winter doesn't stop anglers from having fun, Five years and 1,200 quilts later, Just Peachy is still going strong, Nigerian man sentenced for mail fraud against ND company, Sea Lions 10U team found success at State meet, Williston childcare center expands to second location, Williston Wonderettes earned three State titles, New Director named at Western Dakota Clinic. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Press Copyright Contact us Creators P. rior to coaching in W.C. he served as a head coach in Kenmare and MayPort CG. Cale Schalesky from Hettinger/Scranton is the toughest opponent that CJ has wrestled against. F, L 66-10 Subscribe Now We'd like to know how the website is or isn't accessible to you. Watford City Oilers Rough Rider Rumble Tournament is a hockey tournament that takes place in Watford City, ND Format: 5x5 Divisions B Ages Girls U12 Girls U19 Rinks This tournament is hosted at the following rinks. They hosted Mandan. I dont want that. If you are requesting records, please do not fax the district office. Mark Kakela, Langdon . We're excited that you're interested in joining our pack and becoming a Watford City Wolf! Claim this business. Send us an email at [email protected], Athletics Start Dates & Meeting Information. Dougherty completed his last year as W.C.H.S. Here's a breakdown on the Watford City boys and girls basketball schedules and wrestling schedule. in Spokane WA for two years under Craig Hanson. Watford City's Nivon Hayes has captured his second consecutive North Dakota Class A wrestling state title last weekend in Fargo at 285 lbs. Coach Larson is entering his fourth year at Watford City and his 10th year as an assistant overall. While at Post Falls he coached 5 state champions and multiple state place winners as well asa H.S. F, Pierre SD Mr. Gumke probably has a lot to do with him choosing math as a favorite subject since CJ lists Mr. Gumke as his favorite teacher. The Watford City High School wrestling team lost a pair of duals over the weekend in Sidney, Montana. The Dickinson Tournament generally features teams from Class "A" and "B" in North Dakota as well as teams from Montana and South Dakota. Fight! Duane Falcon, Belcourt. Upon graduation, he went to Valley City State University where he earned his degree in Social Science Education and competed in football for five years. News Teams Schedules Tournament Standings Brackets 2023 Class A Boys Wrestling Team Dual State Tournament . netgear cm1000v2 vs cm1000 . Susan was born on February 26, 1955 in Burnley, England. In the 113lb division, Valley Citys Koltyn Grebel wins a 12-6 decision over Bismarck Legacys Joey Enzminger. Watford City wrestling places 24th at Bismarck tourney. We want the website to be accessible to persons with disabilities. Copyright 2002-2023 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. NFHS Network is part of the CBS Sports Digital Network. Frank Fish, assistant coach of the Watford City Wolves wrestling team received one of the highest honors in North Dakota wrestling, an induction into the North Dakota Wrestling Hall of Fame. In the 145lb division, Bismarck Centrals Kaden DeCoteau wins a 1-0 decision over Fargo Davies Wyatt Kosidowski. When asked what his favorite food is, CJ replied "All of it! High school record 197- 4 time high school state champion from New Salem. 1973. While inWAhe attended and graduated from East Valley High School. Varsity Wrestling Jan 10, 2023 | 4:00 PM CST Watford City, ND Watch Later Participating Schools St. Mary's Bismarck, ND Minot Minot, ND Watford City Watford City, ND Get unlimited access to all of our video content Become a subscriber to watch your favorite high school games from across the country Live and On Demand on any device. All Day, March 3rd, 2017 Watford City Youth Wrestling Tournament . var today = new Date() Levi Haugen . Venue: Fargodome. 2015-2016 Team Picture 2015-2016 Wolves Wrestling: Season Outlook 7-12th Grade Camp pic a.k.a. Sports offered: Fall- Boys and Girls Cross Country Volleyball Football Girls Golf Cheerleading Winter- Wrestling Boys and Girls Basketball Rah! F, L 48-30 Coach Krebs attended Beulah High School where he competed in both wrestling and football. Facebook page. Rounding out the team, Conner Quintero won a pair of matches in the 195 class, and Nivon Hayes won a pair of matches in the 285 weight class. Delivered right as the newspaper goes to print on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Fish, is a graduate of Mandan High School and was a member of their first wrestling team in 1960. for 31 years, but this year will be his last. I have always tried to pass that along to the students. In the 138lb division, Valley Citys Koyle Grebel defeats Fargo Norths Augustus Maughan. Although Dougherty has had a very successful career as a coach and teacher he has decided that it is time to retire from both and move on to something else. The Rumble on the Red has been his favorite tournament to compete at. ICE HOCKEY 6 p.m. Winding River. All rights reserved. Receive the digital, interactive PDF of the newspaper in your inbox. Watford City High School Wrestling - Watford City, ND Skip to page content Watch Events 12 Live Search by typing your school, event, association See all results for "" SubscribeNow Log In Welcome! 1. 10:30 a.m. Wolverine Holiday Duels at Woodstown H.S. Website. Watford City High School Mascot, Colors and School Song Mascot: Wolves Colors: Maroon, White School Song: College Boy Lyrics: Hip Hip Hurrah for Watford High School We will win this game! If they dont want to be out there then it doesnt matter what I do on the sidelines. While at Post Falls Coach Larson was also the Head Coach at River City Middle School and won two district middle school championships, as well as working with the Post Falls youth wrestling in the fall and spring time. Create a password that only you will remember. MOST PINS BY WEIGHT CLASS (RETIRED 2011): MOST PINS BY WEIGHT CLASS (RETIRED WEIGHTS): Last Updated: The Junior High wrestlers will travel to Minot on Saturday to take part in the Junior High State Tournament. 1. Coach Larson grew up in Watford City and wrestled under Frank Fish and Dave Dougherty. Watford City Youth Wrestling Tournament. He went on to wrestle for NCAA Division 2MSU-Moorhead where the Dragons won the NSIC Conference Championship. Coach Larsonplaced 8that state his senior year. He was also an All-State Football player as part of an undefeated state championship football team and qualified for two State Track meets throwing Discus and Shot put. Minnesota-Scores.net was started in 2002 to try and make sense of the scores in the newspaper. There have been lots of memorable years and matches, says Dougherty. January 5, 2016 Wolves get the best of Bulldogs. In addition to his teaching and wrestling career, Dougherty has also been busy taking part in state boards and committees, including President, State Class B Wrestling Coaches Association 1989-2003, NDHSAA Wrestling Advisory Committee Member 1990-2009, NDHSAA State Wrestling Seeding Committee 1991, 2000, 2007, 2008, NDHSCA Board of Directors 1999-2004, NDHSCA President 2001-2002, NHSACA National Wrestling Chairman 2005-2008 and NHSACA Executive Committee Member (Third Vice President) 2008-2012. *All paperwork and fees can be completed online at, *ALL items need to be completed before the 1st day of practice, The MCPSD1 Athletic/Activities Department asks new students to fill out the information below and email it to, EDITABLENewStudentQuestionnaireAcitivities.pdf, Copyright 2019-2023 MCPSD1. But it will be in a different arena than teaching. Feb 17, 7:00 PM PST. Watford City High School State Accountability Report, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). Watford City High School 2313 Wolves Den Parkway, Watford City, North Dakota | (701) 444-3624 # 11,833 in National Rankings Overall Score 33.68 /100 quick stats Grades 9-12 Total. Watford City High School Wrestling Season: Region 4 Regular Season Email [email protected] Mailing Address Eleven Seven Corp, PO Box 574, Dilworth, MN 56529 I plan to continue working for another 10 years, says Dougherty. Bismarck vs. Watford CityHigh School Wrestling 2023Live Stream: https://bit.ly/3VtioB6#HighSchoolWrestling#VarsityWrestling#Wrestling Michael Attwell, better known by her family name Michael John Attwell, was a popular British English actor (1943-2006). In his career, Greenwood has coached a total of 61 State Qualifiers, 17 State Place-winners and ledthe 2013-2014 Wolves to the State Dual Tournament. CJ's favorite practice partner is Liam Shannon. 1980, 1982-85 . 1971. On Friday the Wolves travel to Dickinson for the Dickinson Classic Tournament. Is our website accessible? Hip Hip Hurrah for Watford High School We will win this game! F, L 66-9 1969. Send us an email at [email protected], https://watfordcityhs-ar.rschooltoday.com/node/14, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. Once again, USA Wrestling will publish regular update . Watford City Both the boys and girls basketball teams returned to play on Dec. 30. Coach Larson started the Post Falls wrestling camp as a fundraiser for the varsity wrestlers that qualifiedfor the National Tournament in Virginia Beach. Feb 11, 5:00 PM PST. My wife, Danell, and I have decided to move to a bigger city, probably around the Fargo area, where our grandkids are, says Dougherty. I see myself as a good role model through my personal and professional behavior, comments Dougherty. Dave Dougherty has been teaching and coaching at W.C.H.S. His siblings are Robert, Jed, Bryce, and Lane. 196, Sturgis SD Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. Wick Communications. The Wolves defeated Bismarck St. Mary's in a close match, 37-36, and Watford City lost 60-12. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. All rights reserved. One important thing to note is the impressive season girls basketball had last school. The North Dakota High School Coaches Association is the professional association for coaches of every sport in our state.

Worst Medicare Supplement Companies, Just Busted Jasper, Georgia, California Unidentified Bodies 2022, Articles W