why did golden freddy killed phone guy

Answer (1 of 5): From game plays, they were killed and placed into a animatronic suit. He does look more damaged than he did in the first game, as he is missing one ear and has a few wires coming out of his eye socket. Golden Freddy (referred to as Yellow Bear in the game files) is an animatronic that appears in Five Nights at Freddy's as the overarching antagonist. When Bonnie mode activates, he'll prefer to remain cloaked, stalling out the battle as Bonnie normally does. However, there's no sound of the power going out beforehand and there's still the issue with the phone-like device not cutting the call off. Just keep an eye on things and I'll keep you posted. This theory is plausible because you hear vocal cues from all animatronics before Phone Guy dies (Foxy banging on the door, Freddy's song, and Bonnie/Chica's groaning). Special Delivery information Cassidy (Games)Michael Brooks (Books) Is Phone Guy Golden Freddy? Please make sure the spring locks are fastened tight to ensure the animatronic devices remain safe. Freddy is the only animatronic who plays the Toreador March. why did guy marks leave the joey bishop show. The Phone Guy could have noticed this and immediately dropped his monitor, which would have killed him. What Do I Do Then Love? So when it gets quiet, they think they're in the wrong room. "The whole picture is this: Foxy's banging on the left door while Freddy's in the kitchen while Phone Guy is looking at the kitchen camera and while he's looking at the camera Chica walks in through the right door, groans and kills him," the user wrote. Upon discovery of damage or if death has occurred, a missing persons report will be filed within ninety days or as soon as property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached and the carpets have been replaced.' Golden Freddy can now drop parts on the ground, including his Tophat, his Microphone, his arm, or one of his legs. Stare at him with the mask on when his eyes are white, and look away when they're red. His teeth have become solid gold, while his Endoskeleton joints don't attach properly. The voice actor of Phone Guy is the game's creator, Scott Cawthon. While Golden Freddy's withered counterpart is a customizable antagonist in Ultimate Custom Night, the final cutscene will reveal Golden Freddy in his original form from the first game, twitching constantly within pitch blackness. Near the end of the call, right before Phone Guy dies, a moan can be heard. 1) where did the player hear the reversed autobiography of a yogi from chica and bonnie? It might hold them in place for a few seconds. This is the first version of Golden Freddy to actually move on-screen. His animations are all glitchy, as if he doesn't have proper control over himself. FNAF World He is an out-of-order, worn down animatronic who is possessed by the undead soul of a child named Fritz. Uhh it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk; just to make sure everyone's in their proper place, ya know? Hello? 19. . Ya know, go limp. Golden Freddy Bonnie. Withered Golden Freddy is never officially referred to as 'Withered', and in any official references is just named, The only two instances of his name are in the Custom Night screen for the second game, as well as Ultimate Custom Night. Many have believed this, though others have countered that Golden Freddy still could've been the culprit, as he has the ability to sort of "teleport" himself still placing him in the room at the time of death. Primary Color ummm golden freddy killed him you can hear his scream. Then again, if they think youre an empty costume, they might try to stuff a metal skeleton into you. Hello, hello? The combination of the Battery and Noise meters in his encounter. During this time, Chica could have made it inside The Office, where she played her groaning sound. Okay, so uh, just to update you, uh, there's been somewhat of an, uh, investigation going on. The second version of his first movement is to appear as a disembodied head in the hall like the first time but instead, you don't look at it too long and put the monitor up, and then you put it down and he appears in your Office. Umm I-Im kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you uh, when I did. This moan is actually one of the noises that Bonnie and Chica make whenever they are in The Office. ", "Just taking a stroll. See you on the flip side.. Golden Freddy is implied to be the one who ultimately killed Phone Guy, as his jumpscare noise plays at the end of the call. Golden Freddy is implied to be the one who kills Phone Guy, as it is his jumpscare sound heard at the end of the tape. You can put it on anytime, and leave it on for as long as you want. Fans, of course, have some theories. Golden Freddy is haunted by one of William Afton's victims, being a little girl named Cassidy in the games, and a young boy named Michael Brooks in the original novel trilogy. Uh, mainly he expressed concern that certain characters seemed to move around at night and even attempted to get into his office. Finally, Freddy's jingle playing right before the screech makes it seem like Foxy had no real responsibility in killing him, as the two cannot attack at the same time. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. What happened to Phone Guy FNaF 1? Phone Guy was killed by a power shutdown, and Golden . Circus Baby becomes Ennard by using the mask from the Primary Control Module (evident from its disappearance in Night 5), and combining her endoskeleton with the other animatronics', in order to collectively escape from the facility . For ease of operation, the animatronics are set to turn and walk towards sounds they hear which is an easy and hands-free approach to making sure the animatronics stay where the children are for maximum entertainment/crowd-pleasing value. Hallucination Well, in Fnaf 2 there's this whole thing where Phone guy implies that the Toy animatronics Facial scanners were tampered with, and that's why they're attacking us. So it was Chica. GF is the only explanation for this as his screech, as heard in the second game, is much deeper, therefore his voice must be deeper, too. He is the son of the notorious serial killer William Afton and the older brother of Elizabeth Afton and the Crying Child. Golden Freddy is implied to be the one who ultimately killed Phone Guy, as his jumpscare noise plays at the end of the call. The one that appears in FNaF 1 and 2 challenges was the former security guard of the Freddy Fazbear locations, and was killed by an unknown animatronic in Night 4 of FNaF 1. He will charge from farther away, and will commonly decloak. He will occasionally use Foxy's lines. He was the co-founder of Fazbear Entertainment, the business partner of Henry Emily, and the father of Michael Afton, Elizabeth Afton, and the Crying Child. Yes, Golden Freddys jumpscare was heard, but I believe he is unable to do any physical damage, so he probably made phone guy unconscious, letting Chica close in for the kill. Uh, lets see. Top HatBowtie See? he was kicked out of golden freddy by cassidy, and since he was in golden freddy, his soul took the shape of him. No matter how many times Afton is killed, trapped or destroyed, he never reaches his permanent end. Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Speal Delivery His static is still easy to track. The phone you receive the calls from is actually an older model landline phone. https://fivenightsatfreddys.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNAF_NIGHT_4_CALL.ogg 1.) The only possible way that Freddy could have played his jingle and immediately after killed the Phone Guy without the power going out would be if Freddy was in the Kitchen and immediately teleported to The Office. Unknown animatronic, Female soul Name He is far faster, and circles around the player while haywiring commonly. Unlike most species of reef fish however, all clown fish are born male and are led (in familial groups) by a dominant female. For me. 1 minute. Thank you for reading my theories, if you have any thoughts please let me know. Okay. In addition to this, he'll charge from right next to the player, providing very little time to be shocked. That being said, we are free of liability, do as you wish. Depending on the AI he has taken, he will take on characteristics of the character's AI, although not completely. Uh, I'm here to talk you through some of the things you can expect to see during your first week here and to help you get started down this new and exciting career path. I loved those old characters. So then they go try to find where the people are, and in this case, that's your office. He states that he "won't be around to send you more messages" after this night. The ways Henry, Phone Guy, and Desk Man are very similar. In the Freddy Files, it says he and Fredbear are the same being. It is theorized that the rare endoskeleton easter egg (that can appear in the prize room and vents) belongs to Golden Freddy, thus why golden Freddy looks empty. Who killed phone guy in fnaf 1? Isn't that neat? Kelsey puts on the Golden Freddy suit all on his own, and proceeds to get springlocked. Phantom Freddy has the following attacks. Origin Uh, welcome to your new career as a performer/entertainer for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Keep in mind that they were found on very short notice, so questions about appropriateness/relevance should be deflected. Phone Guy is much more relaxed compared to the first game, and unlike the first, is actually quite helpful. The banging sound implies that Foxy was at the door. ! Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery, Datamined odds for Golden Freddy's appearance, Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Speal Delivery, https://twitter.com/FreddyFactsBlog/status/1359283164368232452. It's possible that Phone Guy recorded his messages using a battery-operated machine. The voice actor of Phone Guy is the game's creator. Phone Guy returns in Five Nights at Freddy's 2, and, once again, calls you during the night to help give advice. NOTE: This article is about Henry from the video games. 'FNAF: Security Breach' Is Only Available on PC and PlayStation, Players Suspect Monty Had Something to Do With Bonnie's Disappearance in 'Security Breach', At Least One of These Video Games Is Bound to Scare You. and also,it wouldv'e been impossible for him to screech if he was dead,so either A:when he was stuffed in the EMPTY suit,he was able to live without any endoskeleton pain and was able to screech before dieing of thirst,or B:His Ghost Haunts him,maybe with another spirit which forces him to kill you. So you can imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort and death. I think it was Chicka and what Exoticbutters567 said. Id probably be a bit irritable at night too. I've heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark, though, so hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? "Hello? Chica bc she only breathes whenever your looking at the camera and g freddy cantattack you when your camera is up, DalySkywalker has a good idea, And plus poor Phone Guy sure he is annoying so he a bit deserves it. He is a blue animatronic rabbit with a red bowtie. After the fourth night, though, you'll no longer receive recordings from this mysterious figure (known henceforth as Phone Guy), and many players assume that he was killed by the animatronics. He will also move slower, alongside haywiring more frequently. While Phone Guy implies this in Night 6 of the second game, it is still speculation at this point. These things happen sometimes. Golden Freddy is also primarily referred to as simply "yellow Freddy", and is stated to be from Fredbear's Family Diner. In the case of the spring-locks come loose while you are wearing the suit, please try to maneuver away from populated areas before bleeding out, as to not ruin the customers' experience. Yellow BearYellow FreddyCassidy (Games)Michael Brooks (Novels) Phone guy's fate is even more ominous in the original game, with the phone message he leaves at the beginning of the fourth night revealing the security office is being besieged by several of the animatronics before the mysterious Golden Freddy is overheard attacking him, abruptly cutting off the message. Uh, we don't have a replacement for your shift yet, but we're working on it. I-Its best just not to get caught. Henry is the Phone Guy and the Desk Man. Ditto, but with the Flashlight and Noise Meters. That glitch might have carried over to the newer models too. Hey, youre doing great! Golden Freddy appears to be a cross between Freddy and Fredbear with missing eyes. Uh hey, do me a favor: maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits?". And he's on watch from opening 'til close. If that was really Phone Guy they killed and they "got their man," so to speak, they should have been at rest, and yet in FNaF1 they're still clearly haunting the animatronics and trying to go after poor Mike. This moan is actually one of the noises that Bonnie and Chica make whenever they are in The Office. fisherman's friends net worth; thomas edison light bulb impact on society; how to add someone on snapchat without it saying added by search; why does jailatm need my social security number Henry committed suicide by allowing Foxy to attack him. #15. A week later Devon returns to check on Kelsey, only to see he's gone, and gets his hand caught by some springlocks. If you want to see his Novel Trilogy counterpart, please visit this page. Uhh, there are blind spots in your camera view, and those blind spots happen to be right outside your doors. The staff literally had to put Foxy back together at the end of every shift. Hey, good job, night five! Listening closely, however, it is still possible. 100 What Year Has Fnaf 1,2, And 3 . Uh, hello! Uhh, then there's a chance that maybe theyll think youre an empty costume instead. He'll function almost identical to Freddy, as he will move more frequently while cloaked, and wait until the correct chance to strike. Uh, most people dont last this long! Uh, h-hey listen, I had an idea. It's not safe to assume, however, that Freddy was the animatronic who captured and killed Phone Guy. https://fivenightsatfreddys.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNAF_2_Phone_guy_39_s_call_Night_4.ogg Upon activation of the mode, he will haywire and fake charge more commonly, and will start off closer than most animatronics. Answer (1 of 11): Pretty sure at first it was normal SK stuff, but after he learned of "Remnant" he killed so he could get that sweet, sweet child soul infused stainless steel or whatever the heck the animatromos are made of. Golden Freddy is the animatronic that killed Phone Guy on Night 4 on FnaF1!! I killleeeed himmmmmmmmmm. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years, and I never got a bath? I think the employees refer to him as just 'the Mangle'. The Puppet, later known as Lefty, is one of the main protagonists of the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise. Also, by Golden Freddy's appearance in the second game (with; wires pouring out of the eyes and shoulders), it would surely be impossible to get in the suit. Doesn't it seem a little strange that Scott made the . I still think Phone Guy was simply an innocent victim who was killed in a case of mistaken identity. ITS NOT GOLDEN BONNIE! Phantom Freddy's sole purpose in the game is making you put the monitor up so Springtrap can get closer to you, as you will see Freddy will just be stumbling down the hall. As always, remember to smile; you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. "-Phantom Freddys loading screen quote, Phantom Freddy is 1 of the selectable characters in FNaF world, he is less damaged than before and has a leg, he can be found in Fazbear Hills. I repeat, the classic suits are not to be touched, activated or worn. Right now, we have two specially designed suits that double as both animatronics and suits. It's obvious that Phone Guy was killed by an animatronic because of the screech that sounded as the call ended. When he goes to the surface, William is again thirsty for blood. The caller himself is relatively calm and does not show any signs of concern or fear until the fourth night when he himself has been put into a suit. https://fivenightsatfreddys.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNAF_2_Phone_guy_39_s_call_night_5.ogg Uh, facial recognition, advanced mobility, they even let them walk around during the day. Frights: Andrew. When he haywires, stare at him with the mask on, unless a prior phase requires the player to look away. st louis cardinals owner net worth. Who is . I don't remember hearing them say anything like that. Alias Chica snuck into the room and killed him. We will cover this in more detail in tomorrow's session. shadow freddy is the crying child. Uhh Well, if you're hearing this, and you made it to day two, uhh, congrats! Uh, no one is allowed in or out, y'know. 4. Appearance To trigger GF, one must be using the camera's and looking at cam 2b. Phone Guy's first call can be heard in Five Nights at Freddy's 4, albeit deep and reversed, and played as ambience. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. Accessories Uh, but hey, you have a light! This is not Wic. Also, you can hear the Autobiography of a Yogi when Bonnie and/or Chica's head is twitching like crazy on the camera though it isn't as loud as GF. Source: Twitter / @ouctopus. Uh, come to think of it, you might want to try that on any room where something undesirable might be. Uh, you know how these local stories come and go and seldom mean anything. I'm not sure if the Freddy head trick will work on Foxy. "Its, its been a bad night here. Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. So hey, we've given you an empty Freddy Fazbear head! Listen, j-just finish your shift. If you don't put the monitor up till his cycle is over then he will duck down, possibly making players think he left the hall, and jumpscare you and this will cause a ventilation error. FNaF world The power also could have gone out and Foxy could have gotten inside as he was at the door. After brightening up his jumpscare, you can see that Phantom Freddy is actually Golden Freddy. Uh Oh, hey, before I go, uh, I wanted to ease your mind about any rumors you might have heard lately. Introduction event Uh, hello, hello. I know I called Golden Freddy Toy Freddy, but I meant Golden Freddy. Golden Freddy didn't kill the phone guy i'm pretty sure it was Freddy because if you where lucky in fnaf 1 golden Freddy would have jump-scared you and crashed your game golden Freddy dosen't use doors he has super natural powers as he is " the one you shouldn't have killed" so i would think since Freddy is the main character that he killed the . Like many species of reef fish, clown fish can, and frequently do, change sex. Freddy CANT be in the left doorway, as he only plays his music there if the power is out, and if Foxy was banging on the door then it was clearly shut, so the power is still on. The phone guy took the night shift after the 6th night of fnaf 2. There are a few different theories floating around the internet as to who brought Phone Guy to his demise. The Freddy Files does have errors in some spots, however, so this could be another one of those errors sneaking through. White His death will be surrounded in pure speculation until Scott decides to shed more light on it. Uh, If for some reason he activates during the night, and you see him standing at the far end of the hall, uh, just flash your light at him from time to time. Uh, hello? Infact, I bet you didn't even know he existed. Gender However, when counting Phone Guy, the Day Guard, and Jeremy Fitzgerald, Fritz would be the fourth employee. Uh hey, do me a favor: Uh, maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits? In addition, you have to shock him three times to win. A-Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control. Occupation It's implied that he created the pizzeria and the animatronics in Ultimate Custom Night as a way to torture him for all eternity for his actions. Both instances leave his name as just. Golden Freddy's suit appears in 1:35 AM. When this happens, shock him as he closes in regardless of if he decloaks. Uh, when the place eventually opens again Ill probably take the night shift myself. When checking CAM 2B, the player will see a Freddy poster on the wall, that can become a close-up of Golden Freddy's face with a one in a hundred thousand chance[1]. Do not breathe on the spring locks, as moisture may loosen them, and cause them to break loose. I mean, you know, th-they usually move on to other things by now uhh, Im not implying that they died. She is given cake by the Puppet, and, after the Golden Freddy mask appears on the child's face, she vanishes, leaving the mask behind. However there are many . This tactic will give Freddy less time to begin his jumpscare and less hassle of the need to reset the ventilation. 2.) Golden Freddy only appears in the Happiest Day Minigame. Phone Guy's opening message to the player on night one reveals that the animatronics come alive at night warning you that you should not, under any circumstances, be caught by them. Very rarely, Golden Freddy may use one of his voice lines. Shadow Bonnie). Something also mentioned in fnaf 1 as well! Wow. Uh, also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. This could mean that Golden Freddy is Fredbear without an endoskeleton. It's most likely that killing Phone Guy was a team effort, with Foxy and Bonnie attacking from the left, Freddy and Chica attacking from the right, and Golden Freddy moving in for the kill. The player must position their thumbs or fingers over the buttons to quickly be able to switch between the monitor and mask. Uh, Fazbear Entertainment denies any wrongdoing. Until replacements arrive, you'll be expected to wear the temporary costumes provided to you. He will appear walking down the hallway more and more often and get more aggressive as the nights go on. However, the call goes all the way through until the screech. I'll be honest, I never liked that puppet thing. Uh, I'm gonna try to hold out until someone checks. The available combinations are: These can be switched at any time throughout the fight. Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery, https://fivenightsatfreddys.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNAF_NIGHT_1_CALL.ogg, https://fivenightsatfreddys.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNAF_NIGHT_2_CALL.ogg, https://fivenightsatfreddys.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNAF_NIGHT_3_CALL.ogg, https://fivenightsatfreddys.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNAF_NIGHT_4_CALL.ogg, https://fivenightsatfreddys.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNAF_NIGHT_5_CALL.ogg, https://fivenightsatfreddys.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNAF_2_phone_guy_39_s_call_night_1.ogg, https://fivenightsatfreddys.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNAF_2_Phone_guy_39_s_call_night_2.ogg, https://fivenightsatfreddys.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNAF_2_Phone_Guy_39_s_call_night_3.ogg, https://fivenightsatfreddys.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNAF_2_Phone_guy_39_s_call_Night_4.ogg, https://fivenightsatfreddys.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNAF_2_Phone_guy_39_s_call_night_5.ogg, https://fivenightsatfreddys.fandom.com/wiki/File:Phone_Guy_39_s_call_night_6_fnaf_2.ogg, The Caller actually gets stuffed into a suit, as revealed when he calls you on the. Occasionally, his torso will float up higher, revealing his detached Endoskeleton. Eye Color This is most likely on purpose by Scott Cawthon because in-game, Freddy's waist down can't really be seen so there was no need to animate the legs at all. Soul some says Freddy, Golden Bonnie, Golden Chica, or FREDDY + CHICA + BONNIE COMBINED. The Minireenas will join him, replacing the interference, but still causing the same impact as normal. The Game, in an earlier call, makes it a point to mention that the Old animatronics were given some of the new technology when the plan was to refurbish them. Golden Freddy is implied to be the one who kills Phone Guy, as it is his jumpscare sound heard at the end of the tape. Uhh, that one was always a bit twitchy. Five Nights at Freddy's (Games)The Silver Eyes so The whole picture is this: Foxy's banging on the left door while Freddy's in the kitchen while Phone Guy is looking at the kitchen camera and while he's looking at the camera Chica walks in through the right door, groans and kills him, TAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! What animatronic killed the Phone Guy? Michael Afton, also known by his nickname Eggs Benedict and fake name Mike Schmidt, is one of the main protagonists of the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise. One possible solution is that Phone Guy is the Day Shift worker, although this seems unlikely, as Purple Guy was presumably the Day Guard at the time as evidenced by the badge from the S-A-V-E-T-H-E-M minigame. Would it not be Uh, our guard during the day has reported nothing unusual. Good night!". He is the co-founder of Fazbear Entertainment, alongside his business partner William Afton, and help created the technology for the animatronics . Uh you're only the second guard to work at that location. Golden Freddy's footsteps are quieter, making it harder to tell when he moves. On your first night working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza in FNAF 1, you'll receive a phone call early on in your shift. Phantom Freddy is a phantom animatronic and one of the two secondary antagonists in the game Five Nights at Freddy's 3. Clown fish. Uh, something else worth mentioning is kind of the quirky modern design of the building. Ditto, but with the Flashlight and Shocker. And then didn't show up for work the night after because he was too buy plotting to dismantle the other four. His hat and bow tie appear to be tinted dark blue, as opposed to Freddy's black ones and Fredbear's purple ones, though this may be the result of lighting. Golden Freddy will move more slowly, taking on Chica's mechanics. What other theories have you seen floating around? Phone Guy immediately noticed this and flipped his monitor down, causing Chica to kill him. In addition, the lighter gold color is more of a bright yellow. 45 sec. Safety is our top priority at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, which is why the classic suits are being retired to an appropriate location, while being looked at by our technician. Now concerning your safety: the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uhh, if they happen to see you after hours, probably wont recognize you as a person. I'm sure it won't be a problem. Uh, I want to emphasize, though, that it's really just a precaution. The user speculated that the banging was from Foxy at the left door, ruling out both Foxy and Bonnie, and Freddy's music indicates he's actually in the kitchen. Wei Feb 1, 2015 @ 6:25pm. (clears throat) Uh, and as for the rest of them, we have an even easier solution. This, of course, has led many to believe that Golden Freddy is the one who killed him but other fans have conflicting theories. You're a natural! For me. William Afton has at least killed 6 children but it was actually mentioned that he killed 5 children. If one looks at the animation of Freddy walking by in the hallway, it appears that the waist down wasn't animated.

Step 1 Percent Correct To Score, Cherokee Town And Country Club Membership Fees, Rangers Crowd Chant Fifa 21, Gray Green Paint Sherwin Williams, Three Course Meal Beef Wellington, Articles W