why i stopped selling rodan and fields rebuttal

Connie, Hi Stephanie, Your skin is constantly changing and renewing itself. I cannot remember the last time I returned something where the return label is not included. Make sure to check it out at rachelschulte.myrandf.com Instead of paying rent they pay consultants a generous commission for referring business to them and selling their products. The amount of product was very disappointing for the price point. The same active ingredients in their toners are the same active ingredients in windshield washer fluid. The customer service is excellent with Rodan + Fields if you purchase from a Consultant. I dont get any results on the contrary, this product irritated my skin so bad I had to go to a real dermatologist. Of course, being a friend, I agreed to become one of her first customers. No one is ever charged without first receiving an e-mail from R+F about their pending order (always 5 days in advance of charging you). I was upfront about having no desire to sell anything, Im not a fan of hard sales and that seems to be the only way to succeed with MLM companies. Rodan + Fields is the top selling brand in the US which means the company is doing something right. zinc oxide 3.74%. In the month of April we were having terrible website issues. I agree with you! If you arent interested in selling and simply want to get the best skin of your life feel free to email me or check out my site. My acne started clearing after 4 days of using the unblemished line. How about invest in the proper education that many of us licensed professionals have done AND then come back and talk to meI may listen. R+F products are the closest thing to dermatologist skincare you can buy over the counter. It was always so annoying to read the multitude of Facebook posts advertising long lashes and better skin. You can use the selection tool on our website and the results are emailed to you. Look forward to hearing from everyone! Makes me very excited to get the kit that I need, which would be redefine, but my kids come first. Breathing the air is not dangerous. I have yet to see my face clear, if one part of my face starts to clear, another part of my face will break out. I also wanted to try the lash boost. But the stuff I likeI really like! Now I am able to incorporate other products from their line to help my wrinkles, sun spots, and sensitivity. I know it is hard to get an all-natural product but I wont risk it. More so because I was using what was considered tops in the face care but this far surpassed what I was using. I would recommend RF to anyone. I would love to quit going to her because of this but she does such a great job with my hair. Rodan + Fields distributes via multi-level marketing, which has been criticized by consumer advocates as akin to a pyramid scheme. Beginning a new career and sooo looking forward to it!! I have used it for about 6 1/2 weeks and it has only ruined my skin. I purchased a regimen only to help a friend and it was so hard on my skin, it started itching and got really dry. Rodan + Fields sells a comprehensive line of skincare products, which are broken down into four categories: Redefine, Reverse, Unblemish and Soothe. I went to a consultants house the other night and tried the one product that is suppose to help with Sun spots. We are doing it weekly. She had no problem getting right back to me when I wanted to purchase the product. At one point, I had a breakout so bad in the crease of my chin that it did not heal for an entire month. Amazing company, amazing business plan AND amazing products. I was never pushed to buy anything from my friend. The reason your derm doesnt like it is because its not expensive enough (Obaji) and she doesnt sell it in her office.or maybe shes just not smart enough to have developed something so effective! I am also a nurse & know many dermatologist, one of them admired that it was a good product but it didnt make him money so he doesnt recommend it to his clients. These products have been amazing!! If you are not satisfied, the company has a 60-day empty bottle guarantee, so you have nothing to lose! I agree 100%, Barbara. It bothers, because its disrupted the entire process I had going. These are all legit questions and statements. Poor customer service. Rodan + Fields has many products featuring SPF, but I'm a big fan of this tinted moisturizer, which is a beautiful blend of makeup and skincare. We do not research the ingredients that are in these treatments. I am a Rodan and Fields consultant (confidence consultant really) in Pensacola Florida. But a few products I love and will continue to purchase. Sadly, I have a few close friends selling the brand and now their R + F posts have taken precedence over pictures of their families etc. I was easily sold once I heard the satisfaction guarantee, I mean why not? Many good lines have people working for them with no experience or license either. How can you assess the ethics and efficacy of a product if you havent tried it. The noun regiment (pronounced redge-uh-ment) primarily refers to a military unit or any large group of people. Cannot emphasize enough this in NOT a good company. I figured with the 60-day money back guarantee with R+F, I couldnt go wrong. Alcohol is found in the third listed ingredient on more than a few products. I purchased them from a fellow teacher friend and I trust her completely! Until then, expect to have to use a skin care regimen continuously for best results. Every Thursday my team offers a virtual biz presentation!! So will I receive my order tomorrow? The cream goes great under makeup because it doesnt crease. The location of the off/on button turns the product off in the middle of me trying to use each time. Under pressure from a friend, I attended her R & F party where I caved and bought over $500 worth of products. Following week. Again, I do like some of there products but is the screw ups, hassels, and unprofessionalism worth it??? I totally agree with youRetinol I think is the best for your skin and even though its pricey it will last for a year. Well, first the price is so damned outrageous that I could buy a new car and make monthly payments for what they are charging. Our job is to guide you through the product selection process and help you choose the best regimen for your skin. I am 54 years old and people are doing double takes when I,tell them that!! Since then, Rodan + Fields has operated through multi-level marketing, with independent consultants doing all the selling. missyscarborough.myrandf.com, Depending on what exactly youre looking to do Rodan + Fields products are amazing! I have made 4 phone calls within the last week and have had 2 of their representatives be rude on the phone. After 6 weeks of regimen and 5 uses of my Macro Exfoliator (LOVE THIS TOOL) my skin looks AMAZING! She was nice, but it was clear she didnt want me to return the products. Exact same result. Mallory LaCoursiere, After trying everything on the market from expensive-cheap. Canceling is that easy. Retinoic acid is clinically proven to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve uneven skin tone, restore skin firmness, and shrink the appearance of enlarged pores. No the lines dont go away, soften the look, lines are not as deep. Thank God he prescribed a serum that soothed my face. It calmed the inflammation about a week into using the product and now after a month my acne is much worse. Ive also found that Rodan and Fields products are FDA approved and that most out there are not. All of my tiny lines around my eyes are gone. I recently tried using the Reverse Regimen for sun damage on my skin and I am already seeing a big difference! I also have had my consultant quit Rodan + Fields so I spoke with another girl and she said she would be my consultant. She was fine with that and went over the products with me. I enjoy being a part of this business. This stuff works. I actually had to cancel my card just to get off the auto-ship because my cousin would forget to stall my shipment. My cousin started selling this and ever since then I have been constantly harassed to sign up for things, purchase things, have parties, ask my friends to sign up etc. Only your diet can do that. I suggest you start using it again and use it consistently! I am by nature a huge skeptic. I go to the gym every day to stay in shape, but I looked rough. Looked like I had a dirt tan. Does your upline train you? It is the most unprofessional website and company I have ever dealt with. Take a closer look at the ingredients in many of the products and youll see a range of beauty all-stars such as retinol, which is the gold-standard for tackling fine lines and wrinkles and encouraging cell turnover. The lash boost is amazing and effective. I have higher end skin care products I use for years and love they r effective and less expensive than the RF products she keeps trying to sell me. It will ship the day after their warehouse fills the order, in 1-2 business days. Best skin care ever! Its continued practice that gives continued results. Silicones are able to help with skin redness and irritation due to their low surface tension, which enables them to spread easily across the surface of skin and form a protective covering. Im thankful I didnt have to pay for it, but I still dont appreciate the experience. It is sold direct from Rodan and Fields, the company, to the customer, not multi level. Super exciting! In 2019, only half of Rodan + Fields consultants were paid $466 or more annually, according to its income disclosure. Read some of the above complaints about that. Crystal, the amount dispensed per use can be a valid complaint as I feel sometimes thats how the corporations get you to buy more products before youve used up the old product. and phytosphingosine. The person you purchased from should have told you there is no commitment to every 60 days autoship. Individual products are also pricey. My cousin was selling the products and I had been using other very known products with no results, so I jumped. Very very expensive. Consultants have a ton of reference material available as well as the R&F nurse line to address many concerns. The Reverse product line burned my face and the company, instead of switching me to a different product, told me to go see my doctor. If you are not completely satisfied you can send the bottles back empty. If you could please get back to me I would greatly appreciate it! I have had some skin issues lately, I normally have amazing skin and pride myself in that, but Im 30 and my age plus the sun damage is starting to show. Id rather give my money to someone who needs a more flexible lifestyle than an high paid CEO. The model helped supercharge revenues, which grew from $24 million in 2010 to $627 million in 2015, then nearly doubled to $1.2 billion the following year. The weaker revenue and lower public market values for the skincare sector led Forbes to drop our estimate of the net worths of Katie Rodan and Kathy Fields to $800 million each on the 2020 list of Americas Richest Self-Made Women, down from $1.5 billion apiece on last years list. I agree with you Carla about Vickis experience. You do not have to spend a fortune on your skin to have it look good. This means they are used in very low concentrations and therefore probably wont be able to provide much benefit to your skin. Did anyone answer all your questions about the products and the business? But the vehemence with which the consultants defend the products and the business model, going so far as to insult those with legitimate concerns about either, is frightening. I came here for reviews from people who have tried it, and its crazy how most of these comments are consultants trying to sell products. Since Im not promoting my wife directly I dont see how lying about liking the product benefits her. Depending on what you purchase, prices vary. No hard feelings on either side. Weve been hearing for years that Vitamin C is the best anti-aging ingredient. Personally, I have been approached by an R&F consultant who was trying to sell me, but I am older than her & my skin looks better. I am more than happy to send you some results from people on my team who have used it?? I personally love my R+F. They will say they are not consultants, but they are. For years I was loyal to Bare Minerals but I now prefer R+F. The issue was resolved immediately and the company representative was pleasant. See a dermatologist. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. taking oral vit c to boost her collagen and up her immune system in her skin:). I have freckles, but I like them, I dont have age spots, I rarely get acne (although I have a problem with blackheads around my nose), and even though Im 37, people are routinely dumbfounded by age. R+F cannot legally sell the strength of ingredients needed to cause long term changes in the skin. i took several pictures during the time i was using the product and they show no good results. The R + F products are purchased on line. DEB, These women didnt just create ProActiv they changed the way acne was treated for the world. If I had to go one day without the redefine eye cream I would go crazy. When we talk, I can give you the details. I just am amused at all this back and forth over a skin care product. I am sure that many other consultants are in business for the same reasons. I requested help before they sent the package, however they waited until after they had sent the package and still havent help me log. The formula also contains a high concentration of several different types of silicones, which enable the product to spread onto the skin easily and give your skin a silky, smooth feel. No, sign up with ME!) That should clue you in to how oversaturated and difficult MLMs generally are. If you are not interested then so be it but these products do work and they have proven results. I just wanted to make a good thing betterNow a few hundred dollar lighter in the pocket and dryer in my face, Im not sure if I should go on any further. In fact when A picture surfaces that is unknown to us we will not post it until we have found that person and can confirm their story is legit. I love that as the seasons change and my skin changes I can incorporate different products to help! Vitamin C, retinol, and peptides make up the core ingredients for the Rodan and Fields skincare line. This complex provides defense by neutralizing the harmful effects of environmental aggressors and repairing the skins natural moisture barrier. Save up to 20% thru Feb 28. I have been using the R+F Reverse regimen for about 6 weeks to treat my melasma and sun damage and I am very happy with my results!! My son has acne and I was wondering if this is what you used it for. At first, my eyelashes looked great. An amazing, very affordable line that delivers results.I have probably turned more people onto this line than their own salesforce!! to deal with fine lines and the deep ridge between my eyes. Also, in response to all these comments, there are OPTIONS on the market for the simple fact not everything works for everyone. Sincerely, A consultant that loves what I do and this company. I am in the Virginia/D.C. Do their products need more details and take into consideration each person is unique and maybe offer different products for different age groups. Independent Consultant. Hope this helps . Look out! Its only been about 3 weeks and the regime I am using has left my skin INCREDIBLY dry!! The skincare line is aimed at women age 30 and up. It sounds like Perioral Dermatitis. Go the the product page for each item youre interested in and if it does include ingredients identified as being cancer-causing youll see a warning posted below the description. Would not recommend! They have an assertive sales plan and they train their consultants to come at you any way they can. Cosmetic products vary and some see results with certain products and ingredients, but acne and skin conditions such as rosacea, if serious enough, need to be treated with prescription medications. I meant for NTI liked his/her comment about absorbing into the skin. Since I started using the product my eyelashes are now way thinner and delicate than better. I did hear back from a Rodan and Fields American rep who was very nice on the phone. The products work for most people as they have proven themselves in third party clinical trials. Their efforts culminated in the creation of Proactiv, which they licensed to infomercial firm Guthy-Renker in 1995, with the duo getting an estimated 15% in royalties from Proactiv sales. Also, if something is making your skin dry, or clogging your pores, perhaps you chose the wrong regimen for begin with. Thanks! In 2016, the founders sold their remaining rights to the brand to Nestle. I havent met a woman yet that wouldnt like to have beautiful long eyelashes. WARNING Customer Service will not help or assist you when you have a problem. Sorry you didnt realize when you purchased that you would need to continue to use to keep your results. You slough off old cells (yes cells do die), and new cells are growing and replacing the dead cells. Try the product .. Yes. If you dont love it, just send it back. Connie. Thank you. Why dont you email your name & phone number where you can be reached on my email that I provided on the top. i thought it i slapped it on it would fix things quicker boy was i wrong had to stop and re start following a break and stuck to the instructions 100% and ive been fine, people of old arent exactly renowned for flawless looking skin but have you ever suffered with acne and felt how much it can drag you down? For the purpose of this article however, I'm going to focus solely on selling the Rodan and Fields products to customers. Both do what their supposed to do, but I also found just as much success in other, less expensive products/brands. Ive done so for a year and never had an issue. When i did try it my eyes were so red and irritated and my vision was not very good either. Keep in mind that R+Fs creators are in fact Dermatologists! After hearing complaints from younger women about wrinkles, Fields and Rodan created an anti-aging regimen under the brand Rodan + Fields, which launched in 2002 in department stores. I have an amazing team and I a part of an amazing team, always looking for motivated leaders to build my business. I called customer service to cancel and was told I was within the 60 day guarantee period. The reaction occurred on my face, neck and in between my fingers where the cream touched when applying. Is there anyone on this review who ISNT a consultant for R&F??? These days its always sunny on Rodan + Fields Facebook and Instagram accounts. I am almost 64 years old and most people have told me that I dont even look 50!! My husband and I are new consultants for Rodan + Fields. I am not giving up. nope. I am looking for smart savvy business minded men and women who want to team up with Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields in their next billion dollar company! I emailed the company to have the order changed to preferred to save money and shipping. I stupidly signed up for the auto refill but will just put the consultant off month after month if I have to. Better yet, get some Noxema and Vaseline! Please dont give up! Many Lash products have fragrance in them, though you may not smell them. Rodan and Fields Intensive Renewing Serum is an anti-aging serum that is said to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of firmness. I am a customer and have seen real life results, not only on my own mother who is 66 and looks 56 if that..as well as many friends and my own skin. Hope to help. - Quora; 2 2.More Trouble For Embattled Skincare Firm Rodan + Fields - Forbes; 3 3.A Wrinkle In Time: Why Rodan + Fields' Founders Lost - Forbes; 4 4.Why I Left Rodan And Fields - icsid.org; 5 5.I never placed this Rodan and Fields order. I have dark spots from aging and having olive skin. Rodan and Fields consultants are NOT licensed or trained skin care experts. It is recommended to use the Rodan and Fields Recharge Detox Mask 2 to 3 times weekly for best results. They really arent any more expensive than other higher end products out on the market. Way too expensive! Plus if it works for you, thats a bonus. I thought maybe it was just an off day so I tried again. It doesnt work out for everyone this way. I am educated, licensed, and had to pass a board exam. Those it doesnt work for, it is like anything from diets to clothing nothing works the same for all. Heck, even skincare consultants at Sephora go through much more extensive training. If you are looking for an anti/de-aging regimen, R&F worked awesome for us. The reason they are contacting you is because the more people they get to sign-up the more money they make. Its worse than ever. It takes 5 mins a week, also the best money ever spent! and sell itfine, at least you know what you are talking about. They launched a new global platform that did not go well. It does have the potential to cause cancer if you read about it. She started using the Soothe moisturizer and saw improvement. Again I am not a salesperson for this product. I get dry skin on long haul flights due to the air compression and humidity. You have the option of paying retail price on your own terms. Retired is when you don;t work at all!! I know if the products make your skin good, they are probably laden with dimethecone and petroleum. love to hear form you. I feel like it was a good investment in myself. I am bummed that professionals who have never tried these products for themselves insulting what they have only dissected on paper. One can get more lasting results by Fraxel Rx, which would end up being less expensive. Redefine is the answer! I hope this information has helped you. I never entered any billing info or address. When she called, she basically said to use them every other day instead of every day. These doctors and the company are the most ethical of business owners and do not make claims that are not clinically proven. But what I also love is that I get to use the Macroexfoliator that literally lifts thousands of dead skin cells from my face I use this once a week. It doesnt leave you greasy after application, it does not sting your eyes when perspiring, and the light fragrance (almost a Lemon Zest scent) doesnt cause irritation; even to my youngest childrens sensitive skin. Againif you like the products and it works for you and you are NOT a consultant cool. Why can I not go to derm office and buy? I have had pretty much continuous breakouts since at least March. Also, if you went a step further, like I did after watching the you tube video, I actually check the ex-consultants sources. When a company offers you a Money back guarantee you should try it, if you have been wanting to see what all the fuss is about. It has come and gone from my teens until now. If so, when?!!!!! Preferably one that isnt trying to make tons of money off of mediocre products. After joining I was up and running for business in one minute. Also, cancel your Preferred Customer account. All you have is A bunch of desperate little housewives trying to make a buck. Go to a professional who can help you with your concerns and do research. Either you trust the product or you dont. R+F products do not have anything any more special than many other OTC skincare products. The other thing that was a huge selling factor for me. IDK to say I wash my face with organic bar soap and put melted organic coconut oil on my wet face before bed. My skin is not sensitive but it is dry. Technically no one is forced to enroll in the replenishment program, its just a convenient option to save 10% and free shipping. Niece have I ever experienced such poor customer service. Im growing my business team and would love to talk to you about this great career opportunity also. Some additional great newsthe long awaited AMP MD skin care tool The Best Spent Minute in Anti-Aging, will be available soon! My face is finally at 39zit free! I honestly believe I have more lines now than before I started.Is this possible? I too experienced severe dryness, to the point of eczema on my face. They dont even have to sell the products or sign consultants to get paid but their check does, of course, increase by how many people they can sign as consultants and/or how much they sell. What are the Best Skin Care Products of 2023? Im not forced to buy my shampoo and conditioner as a set. Most all Consultants were and are users who fell in love with the product then fell in love with the company! In additon, checks vary month to month, so nothing is steady. Theresa, Im so sorry you are having such a time with your skin and how dry it has become! We are both very healthy. My skin looks better than it has in years since having my children, I use the Ampd roller as well which I think make a huge difference. Wow. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals, the unstable molecules that contribute to the formation of premature wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. Its frustrating, to say the least. But never have I ever experiences anything like this. They are scientifically designed systems to be used for as long as you want the results to remain. Yes the initial cost is a about $200.00, but after that you only replenish the individual items as needed. How many companies will allow you to send back their product for a full refund if you are not satisfied? I am sure they have lost tons of business because of this, even if people think the product is wonderful. I am not putting this stuff back on my skin EVER! While allergic reactions are not common, you have had an unpleasant reaction and your consultant should have helped you find a resolution rather than make excuses or comparisons. Christie. I have been in the beauty business for years and I have been told on numerous occasions you can only use hydroquinone for 2 months and then you have to go off of it. I was a Rodan and Fields consultant for 3 months. I bought the reverse regime from a friend who was a consultant. Take from it what you will. Talk to your consultant about a different regimen. Youre so right. The tone and color of my skin got better after 60 days but my brown spots on my forehead got more prominant and darker and bigger along with more brown spots on other parts of my face. Not automatically taken out of my account. A friend of hers sells R and D and is trying to get my daughter to try it but after hearing this I will be sharing it with her. The ingredients octinoxate, titanium dioxide, and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum SPF 30 protection. Paul, I totally agree. Australia is a country where you need to know how to apply sunscreen I had told the rep I always have an SPF of 20 or higher on my face either through my skin care or foundation. At the end of the day most dermatologists will recommend products readily available at your drugstore. I believe these products work! Put a stop pay on the Merchant if they wont cancel and return products to sender. I am not a skin expert, or licensed. Many times they said they didnt recieve it! Suzi Lyons. If you are referring to the AMP MD Roller, then you have only till Oct 30th to get it at a discount. So they pulled out and decided to go direct. Also not all people are against harsh things in products. I love Rodan + Fields. noticed right away. There are no miracles in a jar. I had two family members who were consultants and notice I say were. Its the dosage and application that matter. They are far from L. E.s and I will not revisit this company or their products again. Perhaps you would reconsider in time contacting Carla, myself or someone that may suit your needs a little better. I dont use R+F because I abhor MLM schemes and all the photoshopped Before&After FB posts are huge red flags to me, however, I have used various skin care lines and, depending on how the product is packaged, sometimes one portion of the regimen or set enables and encourages you to use more of the product than is necessary, thereby causing you to run out of it more quickly and requiring another purchase. The formula includes the antioxidant vitamins C and E, which help to scavenge free radicals. Becca, I disagree. I have been using the wrinkle night cream and eye cream for about 3 weeks. The first comment about Rodan & Fields having unethical business practices is basically not true. @ Laura, the key word you used was POTENTIALLY. You have to stay out of the sun or continue to use the sunscreen or of course they are going to come back. It took almost a year to try it (finances) and was excited to try something that might actually work for my horribly dry and sensitive skin. I utilized the lash boost. What do you have to lose. the email magically guessed your information and sent you products to your addressed that they also guessed??? Do yourself a favor and research this company before they go Global. I have a friend who had a rash/red patches on both sides of her nose and around her mouth for years that would never leave not matter what she used. Want to chat? I agree we all need to be careful what we put on our face. I also have benefited from good aging genes half Asian, half American Indian. Ive been working from home for over 3 years now and still making money when other people arent! crowed one of the misleading posts. If I have to hard sell this product or try to steal anothers prospect, then this product is obviously no good. Good reply, Lynn. While Rodan and Fields Lash Boost is known to Rodan and Fields Radiant Defense Perfecting Liquid is a tinted, lightweight, oil-free liquid formula available in six flexible, natural-looking shades that provide buildable coverage. Have you been burnt? My skin wasnt in the sensitive category either.

Dance Conventions 2022, Articles W