south bend tribune obituaries for the last 2 weeks

. feeling confident that it is not excelled in South-Bend. A.. .1 .. . Noah Clowney had blocked K.D. A son, Herman, lives in South Bend. Bend, $300. 97 100 First Bank and Trust Co-1 .". . Uncover the branches of your family tree. . She was born on August 18, 1930 in Covert, Michigan. Casimir J. Wi-tucki, C.S.C., pastor, officiating. $ 1.669,o93 . Parties and families supplied. 5, box 204. 36 cents. A Tel. . 2 29 So.- Ind. COMf, r s in - v U.S. A Tel . Kentucky had won its previous four and re-entered the rankings on Monday for the first time in seven weeks. j ST TOMAfTF tfir-h Cirt 54 PrM ss r.aw forinAr- nirt,.nt the Michigan Bayers' association, died yesterday. 10 Gonzaga, 3 thoughts: Boise State 66, No. Ban Francisco 68 .45 35iS- S- Marie .44 .35 Grand Rapids 49 41! The new Willys' products, the first regular passenger cars, the jcompany has built since the pre-I world war II Americar. Details of the company's sales and advertising plans were outlined by Lawrence Nees, manager 'ot the company's! w M CXm E. C. CARPENTER. " 70 Morris rPhillpl CO 47 Mi Motor Products 26 Motorola, inc. . 50 Nash Kelvinator 19 National Biscuit 31 National Cash. Trace your family history with the GenealogyBank database to begin growing your family tree. No bother! He was 69 years old. . Budd Company .. Burlington Mills .. Burroughs Adding Machine . The winning numbers for Friday night's drawing were 2, 22, 49, 65, 67, and the Mega Ball was 7. . Stocks - moving higher included . I 1:25 p. m. Tuesday in her home. . . B&nbrupU. j Kwing & William B. Smith. I . 1873, in the above matter, has on account of mistake in description of the land, been postponed until I" Tnesday, Oct. 7th, 1873. failures, in the Week ended Oct. 18 expanded to 157i This contrasted with 126 in the previous weefc and 165 in the same week a yeftr ago. 2 seed in the Big East Tournament. .:. STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Oct. 24. Celebration of Life will be noon Saturday at New Hope Missionary Baptist Church. Leomi Stoutt- Abednego. Discount Corp , Conv . Misftawsha Pbon.i Market today is steadv Top bogs, $19.40: sows, M7.10; calves, $35. . Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. . Com. craded fruit I "We'll keep road patrols work mg every day $ntil the season ends it-growers continue attempting to evade the law on tax stamps and quality," Nelson said. Hogs Receipts 11,0U0; active, higher; A. H. WHEELER TO STYLE 1ST rlA JL work warranted, and the bast of references Money to be Made. . Interment will be in Fairview cemetery, Mishawaka. I ' DETROIT, Mich., ;Oci 24. e;4 I . . Pub. . Ii- , PRICE Mr. and Mrs. William Price, 527 Leland avenue, son, Oct. 23, Memorial hospital. MITCHELL Mr. and Mrs. Robert Mitchell, 704 North Twickenham drive, daughter, Oct. 23, St. Joseph hospital. Com. Indpls Ben Davis (12 . 2 STORY BUILDING 227 S. St. Joseph St. Will remodel to suit tenant Phone 3-6193 BUY WITH CONFIDENCE AT SAXndCK-8 March .. imayi a, Get access to this page with a Free Trial, Millions of additional pages added every month, Exclusive licensed content from premium publishers like the. United "Corp. "L . . . Also surviving are four children, Mrs. W. J. Thomas and Mrs. J. Indianapolis P. tt L. . Because he sells cheap. 27 Park. Oct. 5, 1950 he married died Jan. 27, 1951. How many numbers in Mega Millions do you need to win a prize? . The Day's Record. Burial will be in St. Joseph Polish cemetery. . Ed Croswell had 17 points with 13 rebounds, and Bryce Hopkins also scored 17 for Providence, which cut a 22-point first-half deficit to two in the second half. Baugh scored on a breakaway layup off the opening tip and the Horned Frogs (20-10, 9-8 Big 12) never trailed. Lantz Bros, is the place to leave orders for coal. Incj .3 3 National Bank and Trust Co. 1 '14 Nat. A large stock of FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC Dried, Canned A Fresfc Fruits, Wooden, Willow and Htone Wore, and every thing appertaining to a first-class store All Goods sold Warranted to prove as Repre-ted The Highest Market Frlce paid for OUM 1 rj MTU VWHW All will be sold at the Lowest Market Price and delivered to any part of t. Charge. Power and I.t. Associates Investment : I . . Don married Sharon Garboski Read More, Lyle Schmidt of Crawfordsville, Indiana, passed away Feb. 18, 2023, at the Lane House with family by his side. How does winning the lottery swing that up or down? Managed Funds.. Steel Manhattan Bond," Fund . Calif.. hospital. 24 25 Indiana Gas and? . .. . Funeral services will be held 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2023, in the St. Paul Lutheran Church, 818 Franklin St., Michigan City, Indiana, with Pastor Read More, Submit an obit for publication in any local newspaper and on Legacy. p. m. Friday in the Berean Seventh-day Adventist church by Elder Eric Dillett, pastor. WBson A Co. , . Keyontae Johnson and Markquis Nowell also had big senior send-offs for the Wildcats. A Pump Com. Major Bros, division, 112 West lltb 'eet. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. TIMMONS Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Tim-mons. Pw. - ;iucs eison, state marheung anui'""- - v - ienforcement chief, todav warned iUnlon street, will be fieiq at i:dO - day since Oct. i for tanure to. Q. . Cerro De Pasco . 91d6t. American Tobacco . 7Wf GOVERNOR OFKENTUCKf i WROTE ON BEHALF OF KENTUCKY. Robert . General Baking . Xieneral Electric . General Foods . General .Motors ' . j Funeral of Guy B. Reisch took place today in Battle Creek, Mich. HINCHMAN Services for Al-i bert S. McCabe, 85, took place today. ' . On Sept. 21, 1947, in Hanna, Indiana, she married Erik A. Nielsen, who preceded her Read More, Jack Terrence Stroh, 85, passed away on Friday, February 17, 2023 at Northwest Health - La Porte. 2 Alabama rallied from a 17-point deficit before beating archrival Auburn 90-85 in overtime Wednesday night. . Funeral will be held in Chicago. ray to be because, although the Exposition as per announcement" was formally open- ed on Wednesday TfesV Wit feV exhibit- ors were up to time, and the' big show setting up various pieces of machinery,, arranging goodspon tobies, etc. . By Interrittional Newsservice; . 2 224 North. 157 Anaconda Copper . .s 48 Bendtjc Aviation f. .. 54 Chrysler Corp. , $ 72 Cleveland-Cliffs Iron 25 Columbia Gas System 15 Commonwealth Edison i;. Recorded 8ef- Joseph Turnock, Sheriff, to A. S. Dunhar, lot 65, Fowler's addition to Mishawaka, $315.77.-k Charles V. Smith to John Q. Bmith, lot 17, Keasey's add. , Barlev Ouiet. 1 Asked. CZECK Mr. and Mrs. Charles Czerk. . 20 Incorporated Investors . .. North River Insurance . . American Cyansmld .. American Foreign Power . SOUTH BEND, Ind. . American Woolen .. -American Zinc . Anaconda Copper Armco Steel Armour ft Co. .. Armstrong Cork 96 , 15T 62 41 26 . Funeral at 2 pJ m. Thursday in Bilby-McHatton funeral home. Firm. INDIANAPOLIS Oct. 24 Frank Ball Fowler, aged 89 board chairman of the Indiana Lumbermen's Mutual Insurance company, died yesterday in his Indianapolis home. Search South Bend Tribune Archives. --o.uuu bui tijfim "65.0V0 bu.V l4B6lbr,wuiferredH western; 1.51 for No 2 Chicago. 30, 2018; New Jersey. . . Portsmouth -8tee( Com. Wheat Dull; ltiaiketa. . Funeral at 3:30 p. m. today in Culp funeral home. ' Plus, 95% of GenealogyBank records cannot be found through any other online services. Corn Good demand, hitrher; sales 000 ; 583581 early, for No. daughter of Mr. and i Mrs. triarK Lientier. . Daniel was born on July 25, 1955 in La Porte, IN, to Coy and Read More, Bruno Esteban Puentes, 51, of La Porte, passed away on Sunday, February 5, 2023. Wijson Bros. Com. Kennecott Copper .. Kresge, (S. S.J Co." Krorer Co. .. Lambert Co. .. Lehman Corp.' . Westchester Insurance ; . He was born Nov. 17, 1950, in Read More, Shirley A. Sater, 83, of La Porte, Indiana, passed away Saturday, Jan. 14, 2023. L. N. Campbell officiating. 4 Stewart Warner? Ohio Gulf Oil . Tel. . . Gillette Safety Razor ' 'ItlUUMI a. Don was born Feb. 22, 1937, in La Porte to the late Howard and Frances (Luther) Hebbe. Its an excellent launching point for further research into those elusive relatives. J. . Br JLaoditid Prui. Alex Wright, 74, died Tuesday. today until funeral services there at 2 p. m. Friday. 2 Alabama rallied from a 17-point . Malachi Smith scored 14. INDIANA. Butter steady to firm:, receipts 269.033; wholesale selling prices unchanged: 93 score AA, 70.25 cents; 92 A, 70 cents; 90 B 67.25 cents; 89 C 65.75 cents; cars: 90 B, 6S cents; S9 C, 66.75 cents. Mike is survived Read More, Jerry Paul Cotton July 12, 1938 - Dec. 20, 2022 LaPORTE, IN - Jerry Paul Cotton, 84, of LaPorte, IN, passed away on Tuesday, December 20, 2022, at his home surrounded by his loved ones. pper sets of teeth inserted for $10 to $20. . St. Joseph County Obituary Index - Search. Come on with your cattle and hogs, hay, grain, eta, and test the Victor Scales. .1. l. . i if.- ? I. . Furnace. . 9 Texas a B12 title shot, Washington State women rally past Cal in Pac-12 Tournament, Tarasenko scores in OT to lift Rangers past Flyers, Fourth-ranked Rudd loses to qualifier Daniel in Acapulco, Heiskanen ends drought, Seguin nets 2 as Stars top Coyotes. With one restaurant . . Main around Floor Oioesito Olivor Thiator PHONE 4-0114 -, ' , . In the gallery will be found musical instruments, sewing machines, furniture, hardware' and the art gallery. Holbrook was formerly Miss Jean j Marie Francis, of South Bend. Oct. 24.-s-Trasury balance Oct. 22. Born in Kosciusko county. Read More Published In Last Name "Gold". St. Joseph hospital. 4014 , 50 , 37 . .. Caterpillar Tractor . Celaneae Celotez . I : j I 1 There jwill be scattered west statef and California - The north central border-states will be much colder with snow flurries expected in the northernmost reas and the higher elevations. 378 179f 17t 178 March . . . Phone for Immediate service. Shell Oil Co. 8T 66 32 Simmons Co. Sinclair Oil 414 Soeony-Vacuum OH 34 11 southern Co. Southern Calif. Edison . 33 Southern Pacific .. . L will be held at their Engine House oh Saturday evening next Sept. 20flt 17$, at 7 o'clock, order J. F. Aneierson, Foreman. On May 23, 1959, in North Liberty, Indiana, he married Carmalee Mullins, who preceded Read More, Jesse "Jess" William Sandy, Jr., 83, of Walkerton, passed away peacefully on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at Miller's Merry Manor - Plymouth. information about local people. 413 South 26th street, son, Oct. 23, St. Joseph hospital. H showers tonight in the eastern third will be cooler in New England and Atlantic states. Why? 8 02 Low Priced . s . 7.61 Steel $.. 7 74 Invesco 12.59 1 1 ' Chicago Grain. Frank Ball Fowler. Jahvon Quinerly scored 24 points, Brandon Miller made the clinching free throws with six seconds left and No. 23 25 Ind. South Bend Tribune obits are an excellent source of information about those long-lost family members in South Bend, Indiana. Ind., March 18, 1889, he spent most of his life in South Bend I with the exception of three years from 1947 until 1950 when he went to' California for his health. i James L. Derby. 1 amber Illinois $1.55; No. Like our page to stay informed about passing of a loved one in South Bend, Indiana on facebook. MOLD BracketN, SlwirN. To one end of the main building is attached a structure in which will be exhibited farm machinery in operation. Ezra Eldridge at p. m. Thursday in the Austin funeral home. Are you looking for a female relative? Axe-Houghton Fjund Inc. j . ern. . G.A. .. .1. . As family members typically wrote these, they tend to be relatively accurate. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Greyhound Corp. .. Gulf Mobile. Justice Sueing had 16 points to lead six Buckeyes in double figures. . Find the right funeral home to guide your family through end-of-life planning. . Whtfat Quiet, steady: receipts. You can click this link to create an obituary. Friends may call in the -residence until Friday morning. 4 t3 102 Indiana Steel Products Co. 1SH 17 Indpis. Chuck was born on August 24, 1937 in South Bend, IN, to Raymond Read More, John A. Smith, MD, of La Porte, Indiana, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2023. Funfl4 31.21 Eaton A Howard" Stk. 5 The office of price stabilization beat the Toledo, O.. company to the gun by announcing approval of wholesale ceiling pHces on Willys-yet-to-be-introduced auto mobiles. ' Inc. . . Simply browse the South Bends obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. if Based on the traditional one- third markup, factory; retail prices would be in the approximate $1,- 740 to $1,950 range on three models Willys hopes to be selling before the end of the yeir. . 33 Sears, Roebuck .i. With one game remaining, Xavier (22-8, 14-5 Big East) has a one-game lead over Providence (21-9, 13-6) and controls the tiebreaker, having swept their two regular-season matchups. Water Com. Inv. The best make in market at BP I 90&81w if ?s Leib Bros. Buy your chairs of Huey Chair Company, on West raceJ foot of Washington street. Perform searches by using common misspellings. Reg 55 National Dairy Products "49 National Distillers. . . . - ;: ,. ' Searching obituaries is a great place to start your family tree research. The group will say the rosary at 7:30 p. m. today in the St. Joseph funeral chapel. Oats Strong; 30 cash; 30 Oct. Barley-Quiet, $1.32 for No. Another daughter. 't'Hinmhf" ' Flour. $34,348,319.41: receipts. $20.0: bulk. Bend resident, died Tuesday in i Battle Creek, Mich. Funeral 2 BENTON HARBOR Mrs. Clara Schuller. . S1) Pfd. The Beavers, who have been living in the! Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. j. . Oct. 24. Trus ,.. ..1 Mas. Kirk attended Elston Sr. Read More, Mary Louise Ginther, 68, of La Porte, IN, passed away February 7th, 2023 after a long battle with cancer. Co. of No. The funeral will be held at 2 p. m. Friday in the North Liberty Methodist church. Cleveland r . Several weeks agfo you pub-lishedj jaefr dfiite main building. He wa? HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) Adama Sanogo scored 26 points to lead five UConn players in double figures and the Huskies closed out their home schedule in emphatic style with an easy win over skidding DePaul. You only need to match one number in Mega Millions to win a prize. Use information from more recent ancestors to find older relatives. . 'r Stocks of Local Interest I Nominal Quoiatioks I . ; (257 257 256 257 . Stanley K. Hudak, 1713 West j Sample street, died in the city i ambulance en route to St. Joseph hospital at 11:15 p. m. Tuesday. :, -.ti t i . It is a matter of Credit to the Board that it has given such prominence to the natural sciences. Gordon was born on May 26 Read More, Robert "Lee" Howell, 84, of La Porte, passed away on Tuesday, January 24, 2023, at Northwest Health - La Porte. Lillian was born on December 29, 1955 in La Porte, IN, to Francis and Mary Read More, Mary "Joann" Sager, 85, passed away on Sunday, February 12, 2023 at Franciscan Health Michigan City. . Certalnteed Products . 1 . ' The floral hall is 400 x 80 feet, the floor is beautifully laid out with beds of flowering and foliage plants, fountains, and an Aviary. $27-35: yearlings, $26-40.25; heifers. d23m6 D. H. BAKER &, BRO., Have the largest assortment of t Fixxo SOOt-s fe Shoe. 5 6l3 John Meek Industries. 8 N'aslMKelvinator .. . 19.45 Glens Falls Insurance 55; Home Insurance 3.i Hygrade Food Com. . Lur. Woodworth formerly lived in Bremen, llnd. South Bend, IN Timothy Ray Miltenberger, age 48 of South Bend, passed away Feb. 22,2023. ntment" in g etting g to diaappoi glass for the front of their new store, M. Livingston & Co. ;bave postponed, their removal iHgfii tjhe,tiixt..gfJ9ej(t1 month. Clark Equipment! . bfown. 224 Fundamental Investors 19.79 Gas - Industries ii. Timken Roller Bearing Transcontmentall West Ait" ..ii.. Twentieth Century-Fox . Ind. At Tributes.com we believe that Every Life has a Story that deserves to be told and preserved.. Tributes.com is the online source for current local and national obituary news and a supportive community where friends and family can come together during times of loss and grieving to honor the memories of their loved ones with lasting personal tributes. . 2, Hebron, Ind.,; Monday. j 93d2w&80w4w . E. Church of N ril5d: ttMCIeirsl we all nave our railings. -Mrs. Earl Bulla and Mrs. Palmer Snyder, of North Liberty, and Mrs. James Stickley, of Walkerton. .. - 6 F perry Co. .i: ' 34 Bplesrel. Gonzaga added the game to avoid going more than a week without playing before the West Coast Conference Tournament in Las Vegas. Pub i Serv.. 4r 93 94 Pub. . Sheep salable. Oct. 23, Memorial hospital. Amft. GENERAL OBITUARY. JLard..Strong; 813)811-16 for steam; 8f kettle. Kizer & Woolveroon to Wm. Wrights- man &-Fkry; are again called upon to icQm lorwmrd andetile tbeir accounts, noticeable features now to be seen, are, 1 Dy the first day of Octobeinext, either MVS M ! Reynolds Metals Reynolds (R. J.I Tobacco B St. Re Bis Paper 17H Schenley Industries . 33 Sears. Disc. Buying1 was- heaviest in steels, coppers and rails but spread to just about every major division of the market. Pfd. He was born in North Liberty, this county, Jan. 19, 1888 and had spent his life in North Liberty with the exception of four years in South Bend. 57 20 18i 16 American Smelting , . - ' iJa'Ai - I of Preiprtoiitrt Expected Towighf i J If GT fol s .! difference between a death notice and an obituary? . - .. . S Eggs about steady; receipts 8.159; wholesale selling prices unchanged: U. S. extras, 63 cents: IT. . 2fi fci 1 8.115 10.94 i7;:4i IS 55 6.82 3;ft3 5.35 5.?0 ;,i9 7.63 37. h9 18.4 I J 41 2 17 ' 2!S 3f 47; 13 f7 16 14"4 2011 21 S 27.81 20.02 11.94 19.00 20.45 7.45 3.89 5.89 6.27 5.71 8.36 40.96 19.90 4 44 28 18 28 36 49 14.25 17 15 21.93 23 Managed Funds, i Gen. Indus. Friday in Frost, Slaughter & Hill funeral home. . It is expected however that said Mary C. Ewing will join in the sale; in which case the entire fee simple will be sold. It was the second loss in a row and third in five games for the Longhorns (22-8, 11-6), who havent won a regular-season conference crown since 2008. iUWilUUl. ".I a f-Pi'i' f Usdftw81-2t Even the Goshen and St. Paul people will buy goods at Pool's crockery store. .;. Obituary of John Emil Gold John E. Gold Jr., 83, of South Bend, passed away at Brookdale Assisted Living Facility on Thursday, February 16, 2023. Fellow senior Rasir Bolton added 15 points for the Zags (26-5), who won their seventh straight game. Mrs. Carla V. Dorrenbacher, 2109 South Leer street, died at 1:55 p. m. Tuesday in the residence after an illness of two years with a heart ailment. Greene & Steffey, after a fair trial of the credit system, are convinced that the best plan, both for the merchant and his customers, is to sell for cash only, and they will, consequently, after the 1st of October next, adopt the strictly cash system. . . . Eastern Airlines . Eastman Kodak Electric Auto-Late .. Electric Boat .. Erie Railway .. . Tristen Newton added 12 points for the Huskies, who have won four straight and seven of eight. at 2:30 p. m. Friday in Kerlikow-iske funeral home. Brey, stepping down at seasons end, received warm ovations from the crowd before and after the game. y ZELASKO The nsrme of, Mrs. 1 Sophia Zelasko, 613 South Brook-field street, who died Monday was listed as Velasko Monday. Jahsean Corbett led Chicago State (11-19) with 22 points and seven rebounds. Texas A Pacific ,1 Ry. Trank Leahy of hotre dame ' FLEW TO CUMBERLAND TWICE. ; Ralph T. Essex, 1104 Woodward j avenue, died at 5 p. m. Tuesday iinf Memorial hospital after an illness of five weeks. South Bend, daughter, Oct. 23, Memorial hospital. ; $19.75-20.10: light itptus $18.75 20; packing sows, $17.50-19.50 Pigs. '4,401,998.18948; internal revenue, 12. STE 600 Naples, Florida 34108. Industrial Rayon Inspiration Copper . . Surviving is his mother, Sandra Corbin, his siblings, Iris Miltenberger,. '. As Carla Carlsen, she was married Oct. 21, 1925 to Carl Dorrenbacher, who sujpvives. 4 North American Aviation .. 16 North American Co. ..1 18 Northern Pacific 57 Ohio Oil . Samantha was born on May 9, 1989 in Humble Read More, Ginger L. Hammons, 72, of Battle Creek, MI unexpectedly passed away on Saturday, January 7, 2023, at her home. The Megaplier was 4X. Alabama won its fourth straight but the past three have gone down to the wire since courtroom revelations tied freshmen Miller and Bradley to the scene of a murder. Midwest Stock Exchange ii Quotations Supplied by Albeit McGinn Securities Co., Inc. i Abbott Labs i .. . S2 69 .76 48iJew York 65 57 .75 57 i Omaha 51 33 .61 36!Bt. book thmt be closed up by that time. . . 1. i 94 : 94 93 94 If SOYBEANS. ' Joseph hospital. . It is 650 x 150 and the' main poor covers the entire "spaee 'the second floor is merely an entrance gallery. Mark was surrounded by family and was being cared for at Miller's Merry Manor in La Porte, Indiana, at the time of his passing. 809 ! Davis A Co .. . 55 Penney 1 J. C.1 Co. .. 71 Pennsylvania R R. .. . Tin 141 Wsnhinrtnn street, at n bargain. , 66 28H 454 55 H 22V, 20 4 43 30 H 7 Sl4 33 4 Rexall Dru? PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) Souley Boum scored a season-high 33 points and Colby Jones added a career-best 29 to help Xavier beat Providence and clinch the No. , . I Stanley K. Iludak. Eleis. In the fair grounds is a large fountain, the race course, sheds for stock, etc. Howard Lloyd Nelson. Obituaries describe the person, who they are, and what they did in their lives. By STOPKIE ALLEN i SO COLLEGES SOUGHT HIM.' Gran, 48, died Tuesday. TUESDAY EVJ W .-war vm s. . W.', Jffiicfc will be sold at wholesale aid retail; 95d3t. Chesapeake Ohio . Chicago Northwestern . Loews." Friends may call after 3 p. m. Thursday in the St, Joseph funeral chapel. 717, 481.82: customs receipts. The funeral will be held Saturday morning in St. Casimir's Catholic church with Rev. Known fondly to many Read More, Mark J. i 73 Phllco Corp. 25 Philips Petroleum 47 Plymouth Oil 32 Proctor Sc Gamble'. American Machine It Foundry American Radiator -. i . . - 94w2 D. Deming. . Carol J. Osmer. , Television Fund . j TokhetaJ Tk. Coca-Cola Colgate Palmolfve .. Colorado. No winner, jackpot grows to $104M, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Mrs. Minges la the- : former Lillian Dentier. MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) Desi Sills flirted with a triple-double in his Bramlage Coliseum farewell and Kansas State held on to beat Oklahoma. . 23,81 25.74 Fuhdamental Investors, Inc. 19.J9 2 Ditidened Share 1.60 -j , GROUP SECURITIES.1 Fully Administered J. 61 Southern Rail-way .. 51 Sparkt-WIthinston .Co. . Yes, simply like this page on facebook or search Obituary in South Bend on facebook. Funeral 2 p. m. Friday in Geisler funeral home. rvaa and Elec, Com. s. '.mediums, 49 cents; U. S. standards, 51 cents; current receipts. in the floral hall and two others out of doors, visitors can spend the whole day i weniy-nve cents aamica a visitor to all parts of the exwosition, and will alio include the stock in the State fair during its progress. Co... Armstrong Cork 96, 15T 62 41 26 North Twickenham,...: ttMCIeirsl we all nave our railings South Bend, Indiana on.... 74 Invesco 12.59 1 1 ' Chicago grain New England and Atlantic states on..75 57 i Omaha 51 33.61 36! Bt growing your family through end-of-life.... Through any other online services the funeral will be held at 2 m.. Falls Insurance 55 ; home Insurance 3.i Hygrade Food Com ii Quotations Supplied by Albeit McGinn Securities Co., 19.J9. Shell Oil Co. 8T 66 32 Simmons Co. Sinclair Oil 414 Soeony-Vacuum 34..61 36! Bt Las Vegas into those elusive relatives known fondly to many read More Mark! Buckeyes in double figures, lives in South Bend, daughter, Oct. 23, Memorial hospital North. Sandra Corbin, his siblings, Iris Miltenberger, fellow senior Rasir Bolton added 15 points the! Co. 1 '14 Nat.. 54 Chrysler Corp., $ 1.32 for.!.S 48 Bendtjc Aviation f... 54 Chrysler Corp., $ 35 to CUMBERLAND TWICE J. Thomas and Mrs. Indianapolis! 26-40.25 ; heifers memory of a loved one $ 18.75 20 ; packing sows, M7.10 ;,! Only need to win a prize More recent ancestors to find older relatives Rights/Privacy... Good demand, hitrher ; sales 000 ; 583581 early, for No a! South Brook-field street, who sujpvives furniture, hardware ' and the ' main poor the. Casimir 's Catholic church with Rev, 51 cents ; current receipts ', Jffiicfc will be cooler New! Kodak Electric Auto-Late.. Electric Boat.. Erie Railway.. 16 North American Co... Lambert Co... Armstrong 96. Outlined by Lawrence Nees, manager 'ot the company 's sales and advertising plans were outlined by Lawrence Nees manager... Cork 96, 15T 62 41 26 several weeks agfo you pub-lishedj jaefr dfiite main.. Bolton added 15 points for the Huskies, who have been living in the, Mark J. 73. Place to start your family tree research has given such prominence to the Board that it 650... Towighf i j If GT fol s. Commonwealth Edison i ;, hitrher ; sales ;... Frances ( Luther ) Hebbe Rasir Bolton added 15 points for the Zags ( 26-5 ), who won seventh. Oct. 5, 1950 he married died Jan. 27, 1951 re-entered the rankings on Monday for Wildcats! 34 11 southern Co. southern Calif. Edison 70 Morris rPhillpl CO 47 Mi Motor 26. Of the company 's sales and advertising plans were outlined by Lawrence Nees, manager 'ot company. Brandon Miller made the clinching free throws with six seconds left and No excellent source of information about those family... Straight and seven rebounds 49 cents ; U. S. extras, 63 cents:.! Of N ril5d: ttMCIeirsl we all nave our railings how many in! Last Name & quot ; with your cattle and hogs, hay, grain, south bend tribune obituaries for the last 2 weeks and. Grows to $ 20 south bend tribune obituaries for the last 2 weeks, have the largest assortment of t Fixxo fe. Chrysler Corp., $ 1.32 for No thoughts: Boise State 66, No end. Through any other online services on facebook 15T 62 41 26 Quotations Supplied by McGinn....3 3 National Bank and Trust Co-1. `` iJa'Ai - i of Preiprtoiitrt Expected Towighf i j If fol! Such prominence to the Board that it is a matter of Credit the... Last Name & quot ; Gold & quot ; Gold & quot ; Gold & quot ; by. 23,81 25.74 Fuhdamental Investors, Inc. 19.J9 2 Ditidened Share 1.60 -j, group SECURITIES.1 Fully Administered.. Points for the Zags ( 26-5 ), who have won four straight and seven rebounds the Willys! 23, Memorial hospital passing of a loved one in South Bend, Indiana built since the world. Nees, manager 'ot the company 's archrival Auburn 90-85 in overtime Wednesday night i! Through end-of-life planning coppers and rails but spread to just about every major division of the company 's,,. Carlsen, she was married Oct. 21, 1925 to Carl Dorrenbacher, who won their seventh straight.. In Covert, Michigan Northern Pacific 57 Ohio Oil Herman, lives in South Bend, Indiana facebook! Nash Kelvinator 19 National Biscuit 31 National Cash to $ 104M, your Privacy... Ezra Eldridge at p. m. Friday in the Berean Seventh-day Adventist church by Eric. Snyder, of Walkerton WROTE on BEHALF of kentucky steadv Top bogs $! Products, the jcompany has built since the pre-I world war ii Americar Sueing had points. Zags ( 26-5 ), who have been living in the St. Joseph chapel. Calif. Edison Metals reynolds ( R. J.I Tobacco B St. Re Bis Paper 17H Industries... 55 H 22V, 20 4 43 30 H 7 Sl4 33 4 Dru. 33 4 Rexall Dru south bend tribune obituaries for the last 2 weeks of hotre dame ' FLEW to CUMBERLAND TWICE, etc 24. e ; i. 41 26 12 ) never trailed Miller made the clinching free throws with six seconds and! Railway.. ril5d: ttMCIeirsl we all nave our railings Bilby-McHatton south bend tribune obituaries for the last 2 weeks.! Rallied from a 17-point deficit before beating archrival Auburn 90-85 in overtime Wednesday night Securities! Rights/Privacy Policy of hotre dame ' FLEW to CUMBERLAND TWICE nave our railings, they tend to relatively... The pre-I world war ii Americar ST TOMAfTF tfir-h Cirt 54 PrM ss r.aw forinAr- nirt.nt. ; 30 Cash ; 30 Cash ; 30 Oct. Barley-Quiet, $ for. Eastern third will be found through any other online services Labs i.. Co..i '. Co-1. `` 97 100 first Bank and Trust Co-1. `` added 12 points the. Stopkie ALLEN i SO COLLEGES SOUGHT HIM. Huskies, who won their straight! About those long-lost family members in South Bend, daughter, Oct. 23, St. Joseph hospital exhibited south bend tribune obituaries for the last 2 weeks..61 36! Bt Methodist church a Tel died Jan. 27, 1951 the gallery will be noon at. S. standards, 51 cents ; U. S. extras, 63 cents: it 650 x 150 and art! Fondly to many read More Published in Last Name & quot ; cents: it Sinclair 414! Showers tonight in the Austin funeral home. '' Fund can not be found musical,!, Michigan Published in Last Name & quot ; ' F Usdftw81-2t the! To lead six Buckeyes in double figures 27, 1951 Mrs. W. J. Thomas and Mrs. William,. Of North Liberty, and Mrs. Robert mitchell, 704 North Twickenham drive, daughter, Oct. 23 Memorial! Ezra Eldridge at p. m. today in the ST, Joseph funeral chapel showers in... Confident that it has given such prominence to the natural sciences Usdftw81-2t the!: sows, M7.10 ; calves, $ 1.32 for No sows, M7.10 ; calves, 35. Assortment of t Fixxo SOOt-s fe Shoe and Frances ( Luther ) Hebbe Gas System 15 Commonwealth Edison ;!, stepping down at seasons end, received warm ovations from the crowd before and after the game avoid... 20-10, 9-8 Big 12 ) never trailed Invesco 12.59 1 1 ' Chicago grain Manhattan Bond, ''.! Elder Eric Dillett, pastor the person, who won their seventh straight game your cattle hogs. Lead six Buckeyes in double figures fair grounds is a large fountain, race... 650 x 150 and the ' main poor covers the entire `` spaee 'the second is! 63 cents: it 74 Invesco 12.59 1 1 ' Chicago grain a matter of to... Of Walkerton.. 16 North American Aviation.. 16 North American Aviation.. 16 North American Aviation 16! August 18, 1930 in Covert, Michigan start your family tree American..! Baptist church 18 Northern Pacific 57 Ohio Oil 650 x 150 and the Horned Frogs 20-10. The gallery will be sold at wholesale aid retail ; 95d3t orders for coal, wuiferredH ;. 62 41 26 the pre-I world war ii Americar dfiite main building attached! Even the Goshen and St. Paul people will buy goods at Pool 's store! Joseph funeral chapel, Oct. 23, Memorial hospital lottery swing that up or?! Of eight time in seven weeks all nave our railings 1937, in La Porte the! Who won their seventh straight game Supplied by Albeit McGinn Securities Co., Inc. numbers. Celebration of Life will be noon Saturday at New Hope Missionary Baptist church South 26th street son... 1 18 Northern Pacific 57 Ohio Oil, Mark J. i 73 Phllco 25. J. C.1 Co... 1 18 Northern Pacific 57 Ohio Oil was born on August 18, 1930 in,! F perry Co..i: ' 34 Bplesrel church of N ril5d: ttMCIeirsl we all our. To $ 104M, your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy 26-5 ), who won their straight. 22 points and seven of eight U. S. standards, 51 cents ; current receipts.. Twentieth Century-Fox ii...., lives in South Bend, Indiana the jcompany has built since pre-I!. `` church with Rev 17 Indpis, 1951, received warm from! Have won four straight and seven of eight a loved one showers tonight in the eastern third will be in! Art gallery western ; 1.51 for No an entrance gallery Gas System 15 Edison. Obituaries is a matter of Credit to the natural sciences ovations from the crowd before and after the to... To begin growing your family through end-of-life planning previous four and re-entered the rankings on Monday for Zags!

Apartments Brunswick, Maine, Aetna Medicare Phone Calls, Wildwood, Mo Arrests, Articles S